• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Mike.

gn Is hosting? Strike one. Joshua P.retentious Warren as first half guest? Strike two. Followed by open lines? Robin, Robin I'm comin' to join ya' bro!

Mike.

On the "diedinhouse" website. My grandfather passed away, of 89, around Thanksgiving last year. "Pop" always said,"I'm gonna die in this house!!". No ALF  for that set of grands is in the cards. They my friends are old school! So yes my grandfather was both born and died at home. Though not the same home.

I tried plugging in their address in NJ, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay for nonsense. Pop would be proud. :D

NoMoreNoory

Joorch on IS fighters again. Not satisfied with 'brutalising' them, as he advocated a few nights go, tonight he declares 'it's time to go up there and obliterate these people'. He's even now suggesting to Jerry Corsi that tactical nuclear weapons should be used.

zeebo

"After the break we're going to Puerto Rico, and you'll have no idea what JP Warren is doing down there .......... uh because he's sending out signals to the ET's."

Uh George, I think you don't get how this whole radio tease thing is supposed to work.

Quote from: zeebo on August 15, 2014, 11:21:40 PM
"After the break we're going to Puerto Rico, and you'll have no idea what JP Warren is doing down there .......... uh because he's sending out signals to the ET's."

Uh George, I think you don't get how this whole radio tease thing is supposed to work.

Joshua P. Warren?  This must be pandering to George week.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 15, 2014, 04:56:36 PM
Actually that was pretty good (apart from Noory's implied suggestion that these signals travel instantaneously).  Did he come up with that himself?

http://areciboproject.com/NoorySpaceGreeting.mp3

Sorry for multiple edits.. trying to figure out how to embed an .mp3

Apparently he didn't come up with it himself.  Joshua P. Warren "had a hand in it."  More explicitly, he wrote it according to George.

zeebo

THe Most Important Moment in Human History as we Send a Message to ET!

Bumper music:  Kenny G.

michio

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 15, 2014, 11:17:10 PM
Joorch on IS fighters again. Not satisfied with 'brutalising' them, as he advocated a few nights go, tonight he declares 'it's time to go up there and obliterate these people'. He's even now suggesting to Jerry Corsi that tactical nuclear weapons should be used.

I caught sNoory saying that and was about to mention it.  Yes, sNoory's mean streak and true persona is showing. "Tactical nukes, what do you think?" WTF?! May any god listening prevent his crooked pointy finger from starting World War III.

zeebo

Paraphrasing .... "Have your people call my people."

Quote from: michio on August 15, 2014, 11:31:13 PM
I caught sNoory saying that and was about to mention it.  Yes, sNoory's mean streak and true persona is showing. "Tactical nukes, what do you think?" WTF?! May any god listening prevent his crooked pointy finger from starting World War III.

...and lucky us, he's still considering running for President.  He's such a nice guy.

yumyumtree

I'm missing this because the heckbirds on this station don't know to keep a Seahawks post game show SHORT. I dread the real football season.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: yumyumtree on August 15, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
I'm missing this because the heckbirds on this station don't know to keep a Seahawks post game show SHORT. I dread the real football season.

It was a good game though.  ;D

yumyumtree

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 15, 2014, 11:10:23 PM
I first heard it the other night and it cracked me up, especially the warning about how buying a house without knowing somebody had died there could cost you thousands of dollars.  I'm not a lawyer, but I don't see how that could happen unless you bought the house as is with a bloody mess from a recent suicide, and you had to pay professionals to clean it up.

Maybe they think the popularity of the ridiculous ghostbuster shows has created a market for their dubious services, but even if that's true, it's unlikely that the demographic that watches those shows will ever be able to afford the sign up fee, let alone buy a house.  We're talking the Jerry Springer, Honey Boo Boo, morbidly obese nightmares from MV's pantheon of grotesque avatars cruising Wal-Mart in their scooter chairs demographic.  You can only get rich off those people by selling them empty fat and sodium-rich calories and diet soda.  Anything else is a fool's errand.

And I would add they're wearing Seahawks fan gear.

NoMoreNoory

'I speak on behalf of earth beans'

Not in my name, Joorch, not in my name.

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 link=topic=3.msg287340#imsg287340 date=1408166670
Apparently he didn't come up with it himself.  Joshua P. Warren "had a hand in it."  More explicitly, he wrote it according to George.
George's books, questions for guests, and, of course, messages to aliens...somebody else does it.  Now if we could just get somebody else to host the show.

NoMoreNoory

Wait! Breaking news! Apparently, this message has just been received here on earth....

100000111000000010101000GNS100011110000GNS10001110001111000011GNS101000011111000011GNS10000001111111000000GNS100100111100000GNS110000011111000GNS10000110010GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: michio on August 15, 2014, 11:31:13 PM
Jorch, the great strategist.  Tactical nukes for ISIS, and why not a few cruise missile strikes on select St. Louis suburbs for riot control. "What duh yuh think?"

ZHero

I'm soooo happy JPW and Jorch think that the destruction of all human kind is worth the risk for some publicity stunt!  Thanks.

Beevis and Butt-head do science.  Radio worth listening to.

NoMoreNoory

A bit of a dust-up between Joorch and Josh over the audio recording Noory played. Josh thinks it's the recording of a UFO someone took today, Joorch insists it's the original recording of the WOW signal. But was there ever an audio version of the signal? I though it was just numbers on a computer print-out that was recognized to be more than just a random cluster.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 16, 2014, 12:34:48 AM
A bit of a dust-up between Joorch and Josh over the audio recording Noory played. Josh thinks it's the recording of a UFO someone took today, Joorch insists it's the original recording of the WOW signal. But was there ever an audio version of the signal? I though it was just numbers on a computer print-out that was recognized to be more than just a random cluster.

There would have been no audio signal, but possibly electromagnetic signal could have been represented with audio.  That's why (at least in part) linking it to the so-called UFO audio signal is completely pointless, I would think.

zeebo

The caller says he's worried about beaming the message out into space.  Noory responds with "SETI's been doing this for years."  No.  Wrong.  They only listen.  They don't broadcast.  And Seth Shostak has told Noory as much when he's been a guest.

To my knowledge before this point only one major message was ever sent before, from Arecibo, some years ago.  And I don't Know if it was even from SETI. 

(I think for awhile craigslist was beaming messages out into space but I don't know what the deal with that was.)

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on August 16, 2014, 12:51:28 AM
The caller says he's worried about beaming the message out into space.  Noory responds with "SETI's been doing this for years."  No.  Wrong.  They only listen.  They don't broadcast.  And Seth Shostak has told Noory as much when he's been a guest.

To my knowledge before this point only one major message was ever sent before, from Arecibo, some years ago.  And I don't Know if it was even from SETI. 

(I think for awhile craigslist was beaming messages out into space but I don't know what the deal with that was.)
What could possibly go wrong when George "I can't eat a pizza roll without injuring myself" Noory is involved?

Morgus

Right now that hypno-dentist Dr. Bruce Goldberg is on with Noory.
Goldberg said hello to Noory by addressing him as "Dexter Monterrey" his future incarnation in about a 100years.
So even when Noory dies, he will keep coming back as a radio host to annoy us?

It's okay.  Military radar has been sending high powered signals out for decades and Arecibo apparently uses its transmitters to probe for asteroids.  The content of the signal doesn't really matter.. just the fact that it's artificial.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on August 16, 2014, 12:51:28 AM
The caller says he's worried about beaming the message out into space.  Noory responds with "SETI's been doing this for years."  No.  Wrong.  They only listen. 
If this were true, the paranormal expert, Jorch, would know about it.  They must be beaming messages as George would not make such a obvious mistake.
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 15, 2014, 11:17:10 PM
Another great suggestion by Jorch.  Anytime that we can use a nuke, I say "go for it."  Certainly it would not encourage other countries to develop and use these weapons.  It would not escalate anything, and there would be no civilians who got injured as only soldiers terrorists die when exposed to these weapons.

Bruce Goldberg sounds like a cross between Rudy Giuliani and Angel Martin.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 16, 2014, 12:34:48 AM

I thought it was like you said, just numbers, not a recording.  I think the numbers really just showed intensity.  I've also heard that in the following years they've gotten similar signals but have been able to rule them out easier as technology improved, and the only reason the WOW is so well-known is that it had a catchy name.