No
No

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 02, 2014, 01:57:32 AM
Ebola confusion
That's what the George is today
Hey Hey

;D

Love both the original and the Love and Rockets version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ALRLZQf42s

ItsOver

Quote from: WildCard on August 02, 2014, 04:00:54 AM
Fluffy-bunny made her own Tarot deck with out that scary Death card.

"How often are you a witch?"

The Chordettes - Never on Sunday
I only had Jorgo on for a few minutes last night.  Jorgo, with his 3x5 card questions, meets Valley Girl Witch. :P

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 02, 2014, 12:09:40 PM
I only had Jorgo on for a few minutes last night.  Jorgo, with his 3x5 card questions, meets Valley Girl Witch. :P
I was a little upset that she doesn't do any wild sexual antics (in response to a caller asking about sexual energy in Wiccan practices.)

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2014, 01:35:46 PM
I was a little upset that she doesn't do any wild sexual antics (in response to a caller asking about sexual energy in Wiccan practices.)

That would actually be interesting.
I bet Wiccan sex parties are like a nude beach, full of fat old men.

WildCard

Quote from: HorrorRetro on August 02, 2014, 11:22:56 AM
;D

Love both the original and the Love and Rockets version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ALRLZQf42s
Hey! That rocks! I always hate covers, except when I don't.  [attachimg=1]

WildCard

Quote from: ItsOver on August 02, 2014, 12:09:40 PM
She was way better than I expected. I take back all the mean things I said. About her, I mean.

George "still sucks" Noory.

WildCard

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 02, 2014, 02:08:56 PM
That would actually be interesting.
I bet Wiccan sex parties are like a nude beach, full of fat old men.
Yeah, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.

WildCard

Quote from: albrecht on August 02, 2014, 01:35:46 PM
Thank you! I was very upset.
Jorch might be in for another snarky e-mail and/or phone-call.

Morgus

Noory responded to a caller or question last night about longtime caller "JC"
Noory said "JC" hadn't called in to him in nearly a year and doesn't know what happened to him.

Hmmmm, JC's last call in to Noory was probably just before Art Bell's Sirius return - didn't JC call into Art during that time?
Maybe JC didn't want to return to Noory after Art returned?

WildCard

Quote from: ItsOver on August 02, 2014, 07:23:43 PM
Maybe JC is on the same list as RCH.
And LMH. I know some of you hate her. And I get it. She grinds my gears too, sometimes.
At least she doesn't try very hard to conceal her contempt for the sNooron.

FallenSeraph

Haven't listened to C2C in ages. I only listen these days when Dave Schrader is hosting. The other day I asked Dave on FB when he'd be hosting again and he said Aug. 30. Gulp. See, that's what happens when you get too good at it, Dave. George'll twist the screws on you out of fear.  :-\

That aside, I did wake up in the middle of the night last night, couldn't get back to sleep and turned on the radio just in time to hear a woman call in and ask George if he'd ever heard of "a specific Catholic kind of hoodoo." He said, "The only Catholic hoodoo I've heard of is Santa Maria." Sheezus. I yelled, "SANTERIA!" and turned off the radio â€" but not before I heard George chuckle a few times at inappropriate moments and also use one of his catch phrases -- "I love it" -- also at completely inappropriate times. It sounded like he was hopped up on Starbucks or something last night.

Sigh. Oh, George.

WildCard

Welcome back, Sera. (See what I did there? If you don't like that, I'll call you 27. When I grow-up, I'm gonna be the "night squirrel". Your name is however I can pronounce it.)

Thought you'd forgot about us burn-outs now that you're makin the big bucks.
Quote from: Seraphim27 on August 02, 2014, 08:21:53 PM
Haven't listened to C2C in ages. I only listen these days when Dave Schrader is hosting. The other day I asked Dave on FB when he'd be hosting again and he said Aug. 30. Gulp. See, that's what happens when you get too good at it, Dave. George'll twist the screws on you out of fear.  :-\
Did you read the Dave Shrader thread? I was wondering if they weren't  grooming him to be the next C2C host/ media personality.
Apparently not. Revolving door week-end hosts. Submerging artists broadcasters.
The more I see of this, the more I believe sNoory did take measures to dump Wells for being too popular. How dare he!

Dave's not Art. He's not even Ian or Knapp. But . . . GEORGE.NOORY.SUCKS!

PremRat!
Please give us a host that's not retarded! Is that really setting the bar too high?
I'll always hate you.
-WC

"Santa Maria" haha.

popple

Quote from: zeebo on August 02, 2014, 01:29:07 AM
Did that sound as creepy as it just did in my head?

I think Tommy came in wearing a wig and dress when he was reading this text. Jorch was just trying to butter him up.

pyewacket

I gotta say- George has had a really creepy vibe the last few nights. The guest who mentioned the 6th grade girl was just as creepy. Humiliating a classmate about anything in front of others or in private isn't a healthy sign. Like others had mentioned, who knows what the girl was going through. I'm really surprised at some of the language and phrases that George, the uptight prude, has been allowing in his show. Do you think he's trying to be edgy? Maybe he's trying some of the shtick he hears on political talk shows. That would explain his new interest in a cause and his commentaries on current news events.

I don't think any amount of complaints will change this situation. Premier has made it's choice. Classic example of the Peter Principle and they (those who chose him) will stand by their choice. It's not about good radio- it's just filler with commercials until the bigger fish come on during the day. Sad to see- like a once beautiful home that is abandoned, vandalized, and deteriorated into ruins. 

yumyumtree

The first half of tonight's show ought to be interesting. I've always thought that cryonics, cryogenics, whatever it is, is a scam. The Ted Williams affair didnt increase my esteem for the whole thing. Not too long ago I discovered that someone I knew back in the eighties was working for Alcor in sales or something.

I've always wondered about what these peoples' lives would really be like if they really were thawed and came back. Everyone they knew would be dead or very old. Society would have changed in ways they probably never anticipated. I get the sense that these people, some of them, though intellectually smart, are immature enough not to have a good grasp on what really makes us human and the importance of human relationships and other intangibles in our lives.

Maybe they should have them on on one of George's EMP nights. Things like Alcor will be the first to go in an EMP attack.

zeebo

I guess it's actually called "The Iraqi War".

NoMoreNoory

Man, the Mouth is Mushing tonight as the Ebola Confusion continues.
Joorch tells us there has been an Ebola 'tear' ( a 'scare', presumably) at 'the' Gatwick Airport in the UK as a passenger 'simpsly' collapsed and died after arriving there from Sierra Leone.
He is also wondering about the 'serumf' given to the US victim who was flown back to the States.
How does this man have a job in broadcasting at all?
Btw, if Joorch had bothered to check the state of his breaking story at Gatwick, he would have seen that the 72yo has already tested negative for Ebola.

NoMoreNoory

'Let's look at the shocking thing of bringing people back from the death'
Is it possible Andy Kaufman was cryogenically suspended, brought back to life and assumed the persona of an incompetent talk show host and has been playing a huge joke on us all for the last 11 years?

Mike.

Too bad Ian Punnet had to leave. The first half guest would have been right up his alley. Hint gn, actually read the guests book

Loved the guests' line before the first going nowhere artist, "conversation seems harder these days".

NoMoreNoory

I'll just leave this right here:

"But I don't want to be brain dead." -George Noory

popple

"tobacco smoke blown into various parts of people to revive them"

popple

Jorch spoiled the latest Noah movie & he said he didn't care. He said "walking talking rocks"

Who ever said he was trying to be edgy lately was right. WOW.

Morgus

Now is time once again for Noory's Sunday School with bible stories.. :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on August 04, 2014, 01:15:13 AM
Now is time once again for Noory's Sunday School with bible stories.. :o

Two utterly and ultimately  futile endeavors:

1) Trying to interpret The Bible scientifically.

2)Trying to interpret anything to Snorry.

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 04, 2014, 01:54:42 AM
Noory sucks and is afraid of clowns

I wonder if it was Detroit's own "Insane Clown Posse" that turned him from Clowns?

Mike.

In gns defense, that is one freaky ass looking clown.

zeebo

Quote from: Mike. on August 04, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
In gns defense, that is one freaky ass looking clown.

And who/what is that standing next to him?