• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

coaster

Quote from: bootyscoot falcon on May 02, 2014, 03:19:54 PM
Hey guys! Ole George has found his way onto the funny pages! Check out one of this week's Mary Worth strips!
[attachimg=1]
lol. I wish I still had photoshop so I could edit that.

aldousburbank

If The George sucked any more, would anything be left on earth that did not suck to some degree, as if all creation labored with such tremendous suckage force that no particle would be suck free? Has this already occurred without consent like some horrible sucko virus invader from a moronic portal in space?  Or have I had too much sun today?

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 02, 2014, 06:18:09 PM
If The George sucked any more, would anything be left on earth that did not suck to some degree, as if all creation labored with such tremendous suckage force that no particle would be suck free? Has this already occurred without consent like some horrible sucko virus invader from a moronic portal in space?  Or have I had too much sun today?

you been to the desert on a jorch with no shame.
felt good to be lame
in the desert , everyone remembers jorch's name
cause he brings everyone who listens some shame

lala la lalalalala lalala la la

nooropathy

Quote from: coaster on May 02, 2014, 04:55:40 PM
lol. I wish I still had photoshop so I could edit that.

Quote from: UFQuack on May 02, 2014, 02:36:03 AM
Well I've made an attempt at something here:

I use Gimp mostly, it's not photoshop but its good for Nooroshopping images, and it is free for everybody who also might want to try their hand at Nooroshopping.

soooooo....GIMP is your answer for not having photoshop and it's free  (My   P S A   for the evening) 
check out the other ones also listed in this webpage
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-free-alternatives-softwares-to-adobe-photoshop/

and why am I doing this? ---
because  GNS

Quote from: nooropathy on May 02, 2014, 07:24:52 PM
soooooo....GIMP is your answer for not having photoshop and it's free  (My   P S A   for the evening) 
check out the other ones also listed in this webpage
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/11-free-alternatives-softwares-to-adobe-photoshop/

and why am I doing this? ---
because  GNS

HAHA I enjoyed that.

NO YOGA MAN tonight WTF...

Afterlife Investigations/Open lines

Great davenport is on plugging a Noory event and parade.

Wait 5 minutes and he will ask for some money.

UFQuack

Quote from: nooropathy on May 02, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

Those are all good too, I've tried some others too. I have used photoshop as well but I use Gimp primarily because I've gotten use to it despite some things about it being a bitch. I still like Gimp because it is GNU (that doesn't stand for 'George Noory Ugly' but I suppose it could), it is quick to install/uninstall and it is quick loading.

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 02, 2014, 11:13:40 PM
Great davenport is on plugging a Noory event and parade...

I wonder if he's working hard on the sign he'll tape to the car door.

[attachimg=1]

yumyumtree

This is another one of those nights in which some people who have been through some very heavy stuff are calling in. I have a feeling that they will continue to call during open lines. I hope that George and Tommy are up to it.

Jackstar

Loved the story about the dog with cancer. Even Snoory couldn't eff that one up.

yumyumtree

Signs in a bag of Skittles and a question about John B. Wells answered.

michio

You're right, sNooron. The show hasn't gone in a "different direction," it's headed in the same direction that's taken C2CAM straight into the toilet and away from the direction it used to be: a highly entertaining, informative and paranormal themed talk show. It's done a 180 since 'The Wreckening' by Georgie sNoory began. "I'm convinced" you don't deserve to sit behind that microphone.

Morgus

Quote from: yumyumtree on May 03, 2014, 01:45:12 AM
Signs in a bag of Skittles and a question about John B. Wells answered.
Noory is already spinning his own story on the John B Wells affair tonight with a caller.
Now he is claiming Wells quit c2cam on his own to start his own 'daytime' talk show.
That is opposite of what Wells claimed that they fired him.
Wells was only a c2cam weekend host so they could allow him to do his weekday show as well, just like they did for Ian Punnett before him...

fineart

Quote from: Morgus on May 03, 2014, 01:53:35 AM
Noory is already spinning his own story on the John B Wells affair tonight with a caller.
Now he is claiming Wells quit c2cam on his own to start his own 'daytime' talk show.
That is opposite of what Wells claimed that they fired him.
Wells was only a c2cam weekend host so they could allow him to do his weekday show as well, just like they did for Ian Punnett before him...
Morgus at what time did Snoory talked about John B wells?

"The show isn't going in one direction or another. It's doing the same thing it always did."

Yay! Conservation of suckage!

"Science is going to catch up one day and find there's a massive planet out there (like planet X)"

The day science catches up with his boatload of crazy is the day we're all screwed.

Morgus

Quote from: fineart on May 03, 2014, 02:57:11 AM
Morgus at what time did Snoory talked about John B wells?
During open lines in the 3rd hour of last night's show in response to a caller that brought up Wells.

Abby Normal

Please tell me I'm not the only one who heard this . . . .

A caller asked George if Malaysian Flight 370 could have landed in the ocean.

George said it would float for awhile but probably not long enough to launch the lifeboats?

George: I don't even think they have lifeboats.

You're right, George.  No lifeboats.  Pan American tried attaching lifeboats to their 747s in the 1970s but it didn't work out. The lifeboats and davits were severely buffeted by the wind during takeoff and were quickly ripped off both sides of the aircraft.

ItsOver

Hahaha, Snooron The Moron strikes again.  I'm surprised he didn't confuse the flight with the Titanic and speculate "they may not have had enough lifeboats."  Next he'll be telling everybody the plane may have hit a really tall iceberg. ::)

yumyumtree

Quote from: Abby Normal on May 03, 2014, 05:30:45 AM
Please tell me I'm not the only one who heard this . . . .

A caller asked George if Malaysian Flight 370 could have landed in the ocean.

George said it would float for awhile but probably not long enough to launch the lifeboats?

George: I don't even think they have lifeboats.

You're right, George.  No lifeboats.  Pan American tried attaching lifeboats to their 747s in the 1970s but it didn't work out. The lifeboats and davits were severely buffeted byh the wind during takeoff and were quickly ripped off both sides of the aircraft.

You're not the only one who heard it.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on May 03, 2014, 08:24:04 AM
Hahaha, Snooron The Moron strikes again.  I'm surprised he didn't confuse the flight with the Titanic and speculate "they may not have had enough lifeboats."  Next he'll be telling everybody the plane may have hit a really tall iceberg. ::)

George Noory must know that there are not nearly enough lifeboats to help save everyone from the sinking ship that is Coast to Coast Am.

Morgus

A caller during open lines last night asked about Art Bell and Noory replied that Art hasn't communicated with them for "years" ;)

zeebo

Last nite I tuned in for just a few mins, and caught George reminiscing about some tv show from the past.  He said something like:  "That was a great show, I used to remember it."

George Drooly

Quote from: Morgus on May 03, 2014, 04:50:56 PM
A caller during open lines last night asked about Art Bell and Noory replied that Art hasn't communicated with them for "years" ;)

What a coincidence -- Noory hasn't communicated with his audience in years either.

Noory is such a liar, Noory was on this very board complaining that Art Bell sent him a strongly worded email, after Noory sent him one. Bell was pissed off about having Oates on. I think that counts as contact George  :)

Also Noory thanks Art Bell at the end of every broadcast as if he is endorsing his shit show.

ItsOver

This thread should be retitled to "George Noory Sucks and is a Big Fat Liar!"

Jackstar

Slander.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 03, 2014, 06:09:27 PM
Noory is such a liar.
Substantiated.

zeebo

Damn, I was hoping for a Knapp show this Sun., but when I saw the show title, "Manifesting/ Harnessing Energy", it had Noory suckage written all over it, and alas it is so.  (I bolded the sucky bits for your convenience.)

In the first half, harpist, author and energy healer Carrol McLaughlin discusses her participation in scientific studies that show how harp music speeds healing in ICU patients, as well as her work teaching others to manifest opportunity in their lives. In the second half, clairvoyant energy worker Rich Ralston shares his journey and the techniques he uses to harness the abundant energy available everywhere, and channel it for personal power. Hosted by George Noory.

ItsOver

Yes, it's a Snoory Super Sunday Suckfest with the Screeching Submerging artists.  Thanks Jorch, for ruining the first Sunday of the month!