• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

onan

ItsOver

T is lost in space, cage ...meh...Falkie scores.

ItsOver

Falkie is crus'n on the city by the bay.  Say know more. Pitt city is the bomb.  SF too.

WOTR

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 02, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

Here is a guided meditation of Bashar:

Bashar :: You Are, You Are, You Are.. (without music)

When I do this meditation my nose starts to run uncontrollably.
I could only make it to the I Magi Nation part before being seized by convulsions and an overwhelming sense of nausea.  How can one man take the worst elements of "new age", the worst elements of religion, the worst of motivational speaking and combine them into one video???

Did you hear the caller who was missing 1/4 of her brain? Between her and George they have a full brain.

Quote from: wotr1 on January 03, 2014, 01:30:16 AM
How can one man take the worst elements of "new age", the worst elements of religion, the worst of motivational speaking and combine them into one video???

Throw in a mush-mouthed dimwit and you have the last eleven years of CoasttoCoastAM.

zeebo

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 03, 2014, 03:16:42 AM
Did you hear the caller who was missing 1/4 of her brain? Between her and George they have a full brain.

George already has a full brain though.  A bird brain.  That's why he's called the NightFinch.

valdez

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 03, 2014, 03:16:42 AM
That caller had one of the best stories of the night, about how a deer had told her that she (the caller) would be shot, and the next day somebody put a bullet through her head, and she went into a coma during which she would have conversations with that deer, every night, but each night the deer would be further and further away, and then...and then...and then I don't know what happened because George cut her off and she never finished.  Most of the stories during the John Geiger segment (on angels) were cool, and deserved more thought and examination, but George has got to get to that next friggin' call, which is really all he cares about.  The Marshall Klarfeld segment on a battle that took place in the Antarctic between Nazi's, aliens, and the US Navy, back in 1947, was also cool, and also ruined by George and his obsession with calls.

jawohl!

aldousburbank

Quote from: bateman on January 02, 2014, 07:22:10 PM
Their graphic designer really outdid themselves this time:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/calendar
Looks like a Village People/Heaven's Gate mashup/reunion. But what I really love is the truth in advertising that this event reveals in its acronym-
CACA Conference

b_dubb

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 03, 2014, 08:31:08 AM
Looks like a Village People/Heaven's Gate mashup/reunion. But what I really love is the truth in advertising that this event reveals in its acronym-
CACA Conference

I can't believe there's an Eisenhower in that group. WTF has happened to us as a people?!!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 03, 2014, 09:16:00 AM
I can't believe there's an Eisenhower in that group. WTF has happened to us as a people?!!

Clearly George has the finest hair among them.

cweb

Quote from: bateman on January 02, 2014, 07:22:10 PM
Their graphic designer really outdid themselves this time:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/calendar

Wonder if it's the same guy who does Hoagland's site.

bigchucka

Quote from: tertiaryimam on January 02, 2014, 11:29:44 PM
[attachimg=1]

If I get rich I plan on hiring two guys.  One to help me with my coat, the other to carry my "box" for me....

Juan

What's with these paranormal people and their purple?  It's as bad, and predictable, as their star field backgrounds.

bateman

Quote from: Juan on January 03, 2014, 11:59:42 AM
What's with these paranormal people and their purple?  It's as bad, and predictable, as their star field backgrounds.

It creates an aura of mystery.

Quote from: valdez on January 03, 2014, 06:15:44 AM
     That caller had one of the best stories of the night, about how a deer had told her that she (the caller) would be shot, and the next day somebody put a bullet through her head, and she went into a coma during which she would have conversations with that deer, every night, but each night the deer would be further and further away, and then...and then...and then I don't know what happened because George cut her off and she never finished.  Most of the stories during the John Geiger segment (on angels) were cool, and deserved more thought and examination, but George has got to get to that next friggin' call, which is really all he cares about.

That was the weirdest story I've ever heard, but she was dropped without finding out who shot her and how it happened. Nothing. I don't know if she was a nutter or not, but her "George, I am a miracle" was gutwrenching. Maybe Jorch was skeptical because at one point he said she spoke very well for someone with 1/4 of her brain gone (Oh, the irony!)

Noory, would it kill you to dig a little deeper?

I was listening to the Steiger segment while we were getting pounded with the east coast snow storm. It was a nice balance to what was going on outside. Steiger made it clear that both believers and nonbelievers experience these moments where a presence can be felt, although each group would naturally give it a different interpretation. Whether it's coming from the mind or a spiritual presence, it's still a comforting thought which I guess was the whole point.

And then Jorch ruined the moment which went something like this:

Jorch: "So, does anyone every have evil experiences?"

Steiger: "A minority do. When it's mimicked in the lab, people feel the presence is vaguely sinister, but the overwhelming majority of people find it comforting"

<few more minutes of conversation>

Jorch: "But what about evil? Could these experiences be evil?"

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on January 03, 2014, 11:59:42 AM

Jorch should pull a double knit leisure suit out of the closet to keep with the theme of the conference.  Go for the bright lime green one, Jorch.

FallenSeraph

TONIGHT
Strange Grass Pattern/ Open Lines
Date:   01-03-14
Host:   George Noory
Guests:   Open Lines, Linda Moulton Howe
In the first hour, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discusses how Echelon Security in San Jose, California, was hired by an agency to guard a strange, intricate pattern in the knee-high grass in the Chualar field east of Salinas. Followed by Open Lines.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 03, 2014, 04:23:27 PM
TONIGHT
In the first hour, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discusses how Echelon Security in San Jose, California, was hired by an agency to guard a strange, intricate pattern in the knee-high grass in the Chualar field east of Salinas. Followed by Open Lines.

[attachimg=1]

Is it evil?

BobGrau

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 03, 2014, 12:26:33 PM
That was the weirdest story I've ever heard, but she was dropped without finding out who shot her and how it happened. Nothing. I don't know if she was a nutter or not, but her "George, I am a miracle" was gutwrenching. Maybe Jorch was skeptical because at one point he said she spoke very well for someone with 1/4 of her brain gone (Oh, the irony!)

Paid caller; don't worry about it.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: valdez on January 03, 2014, 06:15:44 AM
     That caller had one of the best stories of the night, about how a deer had told her that she (the caller) would be shot, and the next day somebody put a bullet through her head, and she went into a coma during which she would have conversations with that deer, every night, but each night the deer would be further and further away, and then...and then...and then I don't know what happened because George cut her off and she never finished.  Most of the stories during the John Geiger segment (on angels) were cool, and deserved more thought and examination, but George has got to get to that next friggin' call, which is really all h. e cares about.  The Marshall Klarfeld segment on a battle that took place in the Antarctic between Nazi's, aliens, and the US Navy, back in 1947, was also cool, and also ruined by George and his obsession with calls.
I'd like to have heard more; the Task Force 68 story could be classic C2C stuff. But Klarfeld and Noory were stepping on each other constantly, with no continuity.  Typical Noory...fixated on unimportant trivia and "moving along".  I lost interest and fell asleep. I suspect it'll be a movie in a year or two though. 

georgesucks

Strange Grass Pattern, Weather & Open Lines
Fri 01-03

In the first hour, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discusses how Echelon Security in San Jose, California, was hired by an agency to guard a strange, intricate pattern in the knee-high grass in the Chualar field east of Salinas. Next, meteorologist Scott Stevens comments on extreme winter weather. Open Lines to follow.

georgesucks

Quote from: c337pilot on January 03, 2014, 09:45:11 PM
Strange Grass Pattern, Weather & Open Lines
Fri 01-03

In the first hour, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discusses how Echelon Security in San Jose, California, was hired by an agency to guard a strange, intricate pattern in the knee-high grass in the Chualar field east of Salinas. Next, meteorologist Scott Stevens comments on extreme winter weather. Open Lines to follow.
Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 03, 2014, 04:23:27 PM
TONIGHT

[attachimg=1]

I hope that Linda Mountain Cow Kicks George Snoory's Butt.

MikeJ

Quote from: aldousburbank on January 03, 2014, 08:31:08 AM
CACA Conference

Two Words:  FREAK SHOW!!!!!!!

Fuck the falkie flakie thread I'm going back to hating on george.

Fuck you george you suck.