• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

WOTR

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 02, 2014, 04:23:10 AM
After a deep sigh I turned it off. What's the point. Nothing has changed, if there was any doubt.

That's one of the first things 2014 had to give me. :)
I really like you AO... Please do not dispair- 2014 WILL get better.  the numbers lady says that 2014 is a year for clearing things out.  Enemas all around!

It WILL get better. ;)

Adam Lambert: "It Gets Better"

Falkie2013

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 02, 2014, 04:23:10 AM
Was driving a bunch of friends home from the bar on NYE - yes, I was the DD - and turned on the AM. The radio was tuned to our local station that broadcasts C2C, so I thought I'd give it a try. Pretty much immediately I heard Noory exclaim, "Coming up next - Past and future predictions!"
After a deep sigh I turned it off. What's the point. Nothing has changed, if there was any doubt.

That's one of the first things 2014 had to give me. :)

That's why your avatar drinks so much but I'm surprized that with 10 years of Noory programs in the can, he's not passed out under the table long before this.

Falkie2013

Quote from: zeebo on January 01, 2014, 03:55:25 AM
What is this friggin so-called predictions show?  What has this Nooron done to it?  It's so friggin slow and filled with tedious political talk and boring small talk about nothing.  Remember when Art would just power through all those predictions, keeping people on track, keeping things moving along?  Jeez this is like sitting in a dentist office waiting room listening to random people talk about their jobs and cars and computers while you sit there trying to catch a whiff of nitrous oxide in the air to help pass the time.

Someone should pipe in Noory programming to Gitmo. Al Quieda operatives would be begging to give each other up after one or two shows.

Falkie2013

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 01, 2014, 11:57:35 PM
This fraud makes the most general predictions possible, but he delivers them in a mysterious voice that makes them seem important.
"I see some volcanic activity somewhere in northern hemisphere in late spring to early fall..."

I saw hot air coming out of my radio for the last two nights. Could it be a volcanic angel ?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Morgus on January 02, 2014, 02:42:25 AM
Noory is crowing a lot with his guests tonight telling them this is his 11th anniversary since taking over c2cam - he started Jan 1, 2003 when Art retired.

Is it too late for Art to dig out that time machine someone gave him that he was afraid to use and go back in time and not quit, so none of us get/got subjected to 10 years of Noory ?

I think Noory programming is the real reason that zombie plagues start. The brains of non Bellgab listeners dissolve and the newly created zombies not only crave brains for eating but in a sad attempt to get back their former intelligence and memory.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nebraska888 on January 01, 2014, 02:45:13 AM
Hee hee......have you ever seen the movie:  THE BAD SEED????   ;)

Time to hose down Noory with Roundup.

valdez

Quote from: Morgus on January 02, 2014, 02:42:25 AM
...crowing a lot..
Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 02:20:40 AM
Your cat would probably do a better job predicting than any of the hacks on tonights show.

And the hacks were Joe Jacobs, George Ure, Glynis McCants, and John Hogue.  Did any of them get anything right last year?  A caller questioned Hogue about some predictions he made in 1988, about the anti-Christ, and how he was wrong, and Hogue said "prophesy is always changing" or some such nonsense.  Tonight is the second time George called our southern frozen continent "the Antarctica," and soon he'll be telling us exactly how long, down to the second, he's been on Coast ("you know, I can't believe I've been hosting the show for 11 years, one day, 17 hours, six minutes, and 12 seconds"), and his favorite number, since he was a little baby, is 4.

Quote from: wotr1 on January 02, 2014, 05:52:49 AM
the numbers lady says that 2014 is a year for clearing things out.  Enemas all around!

Enemas all around.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 06:03:39 AM
That's why your avatar drinks so much but I'm surprized that with 10 years of Noory programs in the can, he's not passed out under the table long before this.

hah!
Superman's like a drinking robot and there's not enough in the world to erase what Coast has become

Did they rescue those folks from the Antarctica yet?

I listened briefly to the first hour. I turned it off at the point where George took some screened calls, he said "now we go to Susan, Hey Suze." I despise when he issues his awful nicknames.

Little Hater

You lucky pups in Boise can see George Noory w/ guests Stanton Friedman, Joshua P Warren, & Jim Marrs in March for only $60 - $100.

Quote from: valdez on January 02, 2014, 06:23:58 AM
     And the hacks were Joe Jacobs, George Ure, Glynis McCants, and John Hogue.  Did any of them get anything right last year?  A caller questioned Hogue about some predictions he made in 1988, about the anti-Christ, and how he was wrong, and Hogue said "prophesy is always changing" or some such nonsense.  Tonight is the second time George called our southern frozen continent "the Antarctica," and soon he'll be telling us exactly how long, down to the second, he's been on Coast ("you know, I can't believe I've been hosting the show for 11 years, one day, 17 hours, six minutes, and 12 seconds"), and his favorite number, since he was a little baby, is 4.

Is this show actually a money laundering front?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: George Drooly on January 02, 2014, 01:02:23 AM
You can't be serious
It's all relative. Compared to Dames, Celente, et al, Hogue's a lot more articulate, entertaining and far less the self-promoting drama queen than other C2C hack prognosticators.  He needs to loose the baggy hats though.

FallenSeraph

JOHN HOGUE IS SUCH A DOUCHE WITH HIS FAUX-CULTURAL PRONUNCIATIONS OF "IRAN" AND HIS 9,000 SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS. F*CK HIM.

I applauded when that guy called him out on his past bullish*t predictions. Then I kicked my radio across the room.

According to The Numbers Lady, I'm going to need my sense of humor in 2014.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE NUMBER 7 AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, GLYNIS!

VtaGeezer

Its all theatric BS.  The only way to judge these charlatans is their entertainment value; not accuracy. If you want accurate predictions, listen to NOAA weather forecasts not C2C. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 06:11:17 AM
...I think Noory programming is the real reason that zombie plagues start. The brains of non Bellgab listeners dissolve and the newly created zombies not only crave brains for eating but in a sad attempt to get back their former intelligence and memory.

Like this Falkie?

"Brains... brains.... we have no brains!!!"

BobGrau

Quote from: Agent : Orange on January 02, 2014, 06:34:55 AM
hah!
Superman's like a drinking robot and there's not enough in the world to erase what Coast has become

It's just occured to me that Superman's Super Ears, being Super, must hear noory all the time. Yeesh no wonder he pretends he doesn't exist.

Quote from: Seraphim27 on January 02, 2014, 10:13:12 AM
JOHN HOGUE IS SUCH A DOUCHE WITH HIS FAUX-CULTURAL PRONUNCIATIONS OF "IRAN" AND HIS 9,000 SELF-PUBLISHED BOOKS. F*CK HIM.

hahaha. Totally. He did the same thing with Afghanistan. It's like when Madonna and Demi Moore spoke in fake English accents to make themselves sound intelligent (stupid).

QuoteAccording to The Numbers Lady, I'm going to need my sense of humor in 2014.

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE THE NUMBER 7 AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS, GLYNIS!

A(1) + S(19) + S(19) = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
Shove it up your 3 Glynis.

Quote from: BobGrau on January 02, 2014, 12:39:01 PM
It's just occured to me that Superman's Super Ears, being Super, must hear noory all the time. Yeesh no wonder he pretends he doesn't exist.
Superman just went from godlike to tragic

FallenSeraph

Quote from: norrykilledc2c on January 02, 2014, 01:31:03 PM
A(1) + S(19) + S(19) = 39 = 3 + 9 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
Shove it up your 3 Glynis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I swear I'm not witty enough for this place. That's hilarious.

SHOVE IT UP YOUR 3, GLYNIS!

That's sooooo much more poetic.  :)

BobGrau

"From the shittiest of angles, offer up pisscystic notions..."

"Hums the fartgland of shamerica..."

tertiaryimam

Quote from: bateman on January 02, 2014, 07:22:10 PM
Their graphic designer really outdid themselves this time:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/calendar

That's cool that Goerge Noory is doing the same conference as Bashar.

For those who may not know, Bashar is Darryl Anka, cousin of or famous comedian Paul Anka. Or, actually, Darryl Anka is the "channel" for Bashar. Bashar is the head of the Syrian regime currently standing.

Here is a guided meditation of Bashar:

Bashar :: You Are, You Are, You Are.. (without music)

When I do this meditation my nose starts to run uncontrollably.

George Drooly

Surely someone has already said this regarding Tommy and George, but:

WANNA GO FOR A MUSTACHE RIDE?

Morgus

Quote from: HorrorReporter on January 02, 2014, 07:16:58 AM
I turned it off at the point where George took some screened calls, he said "now we go to Susan, Hey Suze." I despise when he issues his awful nicknames.
The worst one was the other night when frequent caller Cornelius in Louisiana called in and Noory called him "Corny"  :P

Quote from: bateman on January 02, 2014, 07:22:10 PM
Their graphic designer really outdid themselves this time:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/calendar

Sometimes you just wonder how certain people get work.  Good grief.

b_dubb

My guess is that "work" was unpaid. Also there's no accounting for bad taste.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: b_dubb on January 02, 2014, 10:30:11 PM
My guess is that "work" was unpaid. Also there's no accounting for bad taste.

blip blop bloop