• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan

The CIA releases thousands of pages of UFO memos and Mr. sNorway has a week of shows on finances.
GNS indeed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on January 14, 2021, 12:44:15 PM
The CIA releases thousands of pages of UFO memos and Mr. sNorway has a week of shows on finances.
GNS indeed.
Ha!  I’ve been expecting Clyde Lewis to be all over this but he’s been preoccupied with what you’d expect for these times.  I expect he and Knapp will be getting to it, while Mr. Norway is doing snake oil infomercials and snoring thru women of woo, interspersed with Poe readings and cornball comedy replays.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on January 14, 2021, 04:01:54 PM
Ha!  I’ve been expecting Clyde Lewis to be all over this but he’s been preoccupied with what you’d expect for these times.  I expect he and Knapp will be getting to it, while Mr. Norway is doing snake oil infomercials and snoring thru women of woo, interspersed with Poe readings and cornball comedy replays.

I would hope C2C holds that CIA UFO documents show until either Syratt or Punnett,  or even Knapp, can interview John Greenwald.  I pray it's not George.

Juan

77WABC’s Frank whatever his name is says he’s been reading the documents. 

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on January 14, 2021, 05:48:04 PM
77WABC’s Frank whatever his name is says he’s been reading the documents.
The main problem with Morano is that he usually has even shorter guest segments than Mr.Norway. Better interviewer, for sure, but still often too short. But this could the guests who don't want to be up at that late an hour. I think he mentioned that he was trying to get Greenwald on.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on January 14, 2021, 05:52:54 PM
The main problem with Morano is that he usually has even shorter guest segments than Mr.Norway. Better interviewer, for sure, but still often too short. But this could the guests who don't want to be up at that late an hour. I think he mentioned that he was trying to get Greenwald on.

Yes, Moran will run with this hot story.   

Morgus

Noory cut his 2nd guest the Seth channeler guy after only one hour and went to open lines instead for the last hour.
It seems even Noory couldn't take Seth's new ramblings?

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 13, 2021, 04:56:59 AM
Numbers Lady is the consummate con artist, speaks extremely quickly giving her marks no time to examine what she's saying. George didn't give her an answer she needed him to give her but it was impressive how she quickly came up with some alternate nonsensical numbers bullshit to save herself.

She also claimed 'I've lost 8 people in my life to the virus George.'  suuurrrrrrrrrrrre you have Glynnis. as all con artists are she is a pathological liar.
She didn't say she was close to them, so to her credit, they could be patients at a facility where perhaps she visits.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 08:51:36 AM
It only gets better.

January 12th

First Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants...

I don't see how it can top Glynis' appearance on 10/10/2019, which at the end of the second hour, George Noory knew Demi Moore's date of birth by heart.  It's not that he isn't smart.  He probably is very smart, but as long as he spends his time & energy on things like Demi Moore's date of birth, it's going to be difficult to give him the credit he would otherwise deserve.  It's no defense to say the date (11/11) is unusual, because if that's the case then why not mention Leonardo DiCaprio because he also has that birthday.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on January 09, 2021, 01:07:06 PM
With regard to commercials - if you are listening by internet, they pick up what server you’re listening on and feed commercials specific to your area, not to the station's area.
On which website?  When I listen to the Coast player, I don't hear ads at all.  When I listen to Seattle stations, I get Seattle ads, don't I?  What if you're using a VPN server?

Juan

Quote from: Jojo on January 15, 2021, 05:10:34 AM
On which website?  When I listen to the Coast player, I don't hear ads at all.  When I listen to Seattle stations, I get Seattle ads, don't I?  What if you're using a VPN server?
On regular radio stations over the internet. WABC, WWTC, WGIG, WLW, etc.  I don’t know about a VPN.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on January 15, 2021, 06:41:28 AM
On regular radio stations over the internet. WABC, WWTC, WGIG, WLW, etc.  I don’t know about a VPN.
That's very interesting.  I'll have to pay more attention.  But I know when I listen through online web broadcast radio stations that I do hear their local news, not mine.  I always find that interesting, can catch up on current events in my old city.  Or, sometimes I have to re-orient myself to remind myself that the news is in a different area.  But I guess I never thought about the ads because so many of them just seem national.  I look forward to finding out more, out of curiousity.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on January 15, 2021, 04:07:59 PM
That's very interesting.  I'll have to pay more attention.  But I know when I listen through online web broadcast radio stations that I do hear their local news, not mine.  I always find that interesting, can catch up on current events in my old city.  Or, sometimes I have to re-orient myself to remind myself that the news is in a different area.  But I guess I never thought about the ads because so many of them just seem national.  I look forward to finding out more, out of curiousity.
The 'archives' of old radio, like Art, are often fun when they were done by the amateurs who just recorded the local broadcasts. If you aren't paying attention you can be jarred by some weird weather report or funny ad that is no way could apply to the current location, news, or weather situation. But, oddly, a lot of times the news updates can seem today's because some crap about economy or war in the Middle East or illegals, etc.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 15, 2021, 05:04:27 AM
I don't see how it can top Glynis' appearance on 10/10/2019, which at the end of the second hour, George Noory knew Demi Moore's date of birth by heart.  It's not that he isn't smart.  He probably is very smart, but as long as he spends his time & energy on things like Demi Moore's date of birth, it's going to be difficult to give him the credit he would otherwise deserve.  It's no defense to say the date (11/11) is unusual, because if that's the case then why not mention Leonardo DiCaprio because he also has that birthday.
Evidently, 16 days earlier the media had announced that Demi Moore had published a memoir.  This kind of expose is what George Noory puts in his brain.  There are women all over that have horrible childhoods, are child-raped once, sink into addiction, have miscarriages & marriage woes.  He could donate money to Nepal anti-childrape causes, he could support infrastructure in poor areas, but no, he focuses his energy on so much compassion for a mistreated sex symbol that to this day he probably still remembers her birthday.  11/11 will always have a distinct ring to it for me now that I know this.  Of the many abstracts or publicity notices that I saw, none listed her birthday so I take it he went to some sources or, perhaps filled his mind with this stuff by READING THE MEMOIR, which sounds like it reads as a sexual expose in many chapters.

George Noory:
A lot of things you say to the nation would be better reserved for the back room of a private gathering, away from mixed company.  Unless you're trying to get the attention of some sex symbol using your job microphone as a tool for he-said, she-said type gossip.

I guess if you're going to milk compassion for an abused woman, why not do it for a very sexy, very famous one.  No one worrying about the girls in Nepal when we have our own victim poster child here.

Demi Moore is not an 11 which you claimed.  She is a 4.  Do the math.  And thank Glynis for not drawing attention to your incomplete math equation.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on January 15, 2021, 04:47:27 PMUnless you're trying to get the attention of some sex symbol

Here's looking at you, Jojo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2021, 05:13:44 PM

Noory, stop coming on to my wife! She’s not into you. She’s just obsessed with you. >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
Noory, stop coming on to my wife! She’s not into you. She’s just obsessed with you. >:(
Ha!  You need to get her a hobby, Doc.  Like spending all her time on EllGab.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2021, 05:42:34 PM
FEB is coming up. And with FEB comes a certain holiday. Perhaps Doc should send her a free subscription, under a new assumed name, to FastBlast or Insider or whatever they are calling it now subscription. So that she can contact Mr.Norway again!? It would also go well with some 1-800-Teddybear/Candy offer to send him, via TOMMEE (candy would be taken,) to mend fences.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 08:29:40 PM
FEB is coming up. And with FEB comes a certain holiday. Perhaps Doc should send her a free subscription, under a new assumed name, to FastBlast or Insider or whatever they are calling it now subscription. So that she can contact Mr.Norway again!? It would also go well with some 1-800-Teddybear/Candy offer to send him, via TOMMEE (candy would be taken,) to mend fences.
Doesn’t Mr. Norway send out an autographed photo with all subscriptions?  That would be perfect.  I understand this is the one currently going out to all his Insiders.

“From your stud muffin, Dave, with lots of hugs and kisses.😘 “

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2021, 08:40:55 PM
Doesn’t Mr. Norway send out an autographed photo with all subscriptions?  That would be perfect.  I understand this is the current one going out to all his Insiders.

That is my favorite. Close second to "and free tap water for my friends" one, though. But very close. He looks there totally out of it. Like some tired, drugged, over-worked starlet forced into some fan press photos by a creepy Hollywood agent during the worst of the Studio System era. Which is weird considering his visage and being an over-night AM host!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 15, 2021, 08:50:26 PM
That is my favorite. Close second to "and free tap water for my friends" one, though. But very close. He looks there totally out of it. Like some tired, drugged, over-worked starlet forced into some fan press photos by a creepy Hollywood agent during the worst of the Studio System era. Which is weird considering his visage and being an over-night AM host!
Heh, heh, heh, yeah it’s right up there with “the days of wine and tap water” pic.  ;D

Aspic3

Wonder if that guest was so bad, that George had to end it an hour early?

How bad must a guest be to go under Snoory's radio standards?

Syrett on tonite:

"I’m sitting in 4 George Noory on CoasttoCoastAM  01/15/2021
HRs 1-2 Author Don Jeffries Survival of the Richest discusses how Covid has exacerbated the divide between rich & poor. HRs 3-4 Open Lines"

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 15, 2021, 05:13:44 PM

He can get in line.  Steve Harvey has a birthday tomorrow 1/17.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2021, 05:31:35 PM
That photo.  What kind of person POINTS?  Even Walmart stockers get in trouble for pointing!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 15, 2021, 05:42:34 PM
I don't hide behind "Guest" like some do.  EllGab gave us a place to meet when Bellgab disappeared for a few months beginning 7/4/2018.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on January 16, 2021, 06:28:23 AM
EllGab gave us a place to meet when Bellgab disappeared for a few months beginning 7/4/2018.

I love the way you tell it. It's like you were there.

Quote from: Jojo on January 16, 2021, 06:28:23 AM
I don't hide

Open up and let the sunshine in.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on January 14, 2021, 12:44:15 PM
The CIA releases thousands of pages of UFO memos

bigfoot
[ big-foot ] Slang.

noun, plural big·feet, big·foots.
a prominent or influential person, especially a journalist or news analyst.

verb (used with or without object)
to assert one's authority or influence (over):

Y'all are scared s*******, ain't ya? I'm not going to lie... it's kind of adorable. /hugs