• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 06:09:07 PM
KLVI in Beaumont.  They had been carrying Clyde from 9-midnight and then he mysteriously disappeared around Christmas, replaced with Dave Ramsey :P for awhile.   Then C2C replays popped up in its place this week. 

I noticed it wasn’t the only station that suddenly dropped Clyde.  I remember seeing a post on Clyde’s FB with someone complaining about a Cleveland station dropping him and the list of stations carrying Ground Zero on the GZ site appears to have shrunk.

For what it is worth flamethrower WOAI 1200 AM outta SA still had Cli:dye on last time I heard n then C2C after. Local  AM 590 did the C2C replay deal for a bit. Went no where. Now local sports talk.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2021, 06:14:49 PM

For what it is worth flamethrower WOAI 1200 AM outta SA still had Cli:dye on last time I heard n then C2C after. Local  AM 590 did the C2C replay deal for a bit. Went no where. Now local sports talk.
I saw WOAI on the GZ list of stations but I just switched to using his phone feed and playing it through a stereo with Bluetooth.  I was listening to Clyde last night that way with no issue.  He had LMH on to discuss....yes, you guessed it, cattle mutilations.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 06:25:41 PM
I saw WOAI on the GZ list of stations but I just switched to using his phone feed and playing it through a stereo with Bluetooth.  I was listening to Clyde last night that way with no issue.  He had LMH on to discuss....yes, you guessed it, cattle mutilations.
What is Clyde's 'listen only' phone line these days? The upstart WABC Other Side of Midnight guy who trolls, inadvertently or not, by bumpers and guests Mr.Norway, RCH, Heather, so far hasn't done Clyde trolling. Not sure if he was ever in the NY/NJ market though. He is ok and funny once you get over the Long Island accent because you get lots of funny NY and NJ accents and late night, bitter callers. And he has guests but even shorter format than Dave's splitsch show, usually. But gets some real guests also since he in big market and somewhat connected, not in mob way.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2021, 06:55:28 PM
What is Clyde's 'listen only' phone line these days? The upstart WABC Other Side of Midnight guy who trolls, inadvertently or not, by bumpers and guests Mr.Norway, RCH, Heather, so far hasn't done Clyde trolling. Not sure if he was ever in the NY/NJ market though. He is ok and funny once you get over the Long Island accent because you get lots of funny NY and NJ accents and late night, bitter callers. And he has guests but even shorter format than Dave's splitsch show, usually. But gets some real guests also since he in big market and somewhat connected, not in mob way.
I’ve been using 17177346922.  He has several others at the ground zero website.

The sound quality isn’t tremendous but it’s good enough for talk radio.  One plus is there’s no Fox News at the top and the bottom of the hour, like KLVI.  Like most of the media now, the news segments have become progressively more “progressive,” with some annoying announcers.   It’s like they enjoy pissing off listeners.  ::)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 06:09:07 PM
KLVI in Beaumont.  They had been carrying Clyde from 9-midnight and then he mysteriously disappeared around Christmas, replaced with Dave Ramsey :P for awhile.   Then C2C replays popped up in its place this week. 

I noticed it wasn’t the only station that suddenly dropped Clyde.  I remember seeing a post on Clyde’s FB with someone complaining about a Cleveland station dropping him and the list of stations carrying Ground Zero on the GZ site appears to have shrunk.

Thanks.  I thought you were still in Ohio.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 08, 2021, 07:11:53 PM
I’ve been using 17177346922.  He has several others at the ground zero website.

The sound quality isn’t tremendous but it’s good enough for talk radio.  One plus is there’s no Fox News at the top and the bottom of the hour, like KLVI.  Like most of the media now, the news segments have become progressively more “progressive,” with some annoying announcers.   It’s like they enjoy pissing off listeners.  ::)
Thanks. Yeah. AM seems to want to kill themselves. I tried to tune in to Rush the other days, just to see if he still ok and his thoughts on the mess in DC. And so many commercials. And syndicated ones I've heard before in other cities, so not even locally appropriate. I try to keep it alive because I think it is a good thing for local news, emergency broadcasts, local hosts and issues, but, man, they try to make it harder and harder.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 08, 2021, 08:10:39 PM
Thanks. Yeah. AM seems to want to kill themselves. I tried to tune in to Rush the other days, just to see if he still ok and his thoughts on the mess in DC. And so many commercials. And syndicated ones I've heard before in other cities, so not even locally appropriate. I try to keep it alive because I think it is a good thing for local news, emergency broadcasts, local hosts and issues, but, man, they try to make it harder and harder.
Yeah, Rush was only able to make yesterday and today this week.  He’s still fighting.

Enjoy AM talk while you can.  I won’t be surprised to see it on the D.C. target list now.  Soon, it’ll all be monotone NPR types spinning the party line and worshiping our dear leaders.

Aspic3

Clyde was based at KXL until they kicked him out for whatever reason, in late Nov./Dec  He set something up on Aftermath.FM, had a temporary studio in Portland, and now he calls KPAM Radio home.

Noory last night talking to Dr. Breggin, was asking about anxiety said something like "And what if they have anxiety up the 'gazoo'?"

Punnett on tonight, thankfully.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Aspic3 on January 08, 2021, 11:41:04 PM

Punnett on tonight, thankfully.

He's doing a show on student debt forgiveness.  I hope the guest isn't the caller who continually brings up the subject and promotes his website.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 09, 2021, 09:20:53 AM
He's doing a show on student debt forgiveness.

Well that sounds like a real barn burner.

Quote from: Dateline on January 09, 2021, 11:08:20 AM
Yeah!  It's Smokin'.

I'm assuming the 2nd guest is Sherm from Sherwin-Williams discussing the differences in paint sheens.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 09, 2021, 09:20:53 AM
He's doing a show on student debt forgiveness.  I hope the guest isn't the caller who continually brings up the subject and promotes his website.
I'm sure Gordon will make it through the screener to promote his debt forgiveness plans and mention his Schiavo accolades.

Juan

With regard to commercials - if you are listening by internet, they pick up what server you’re listening on and feed commercials specific to your area, not to the station's area.

Aspic3

Another relatively prominent radio station KMBZ-FM Kansas City still airs Clyde for the entire 3 hours.

Ian's second half seems better with psychologist Dr, George Pratt "who'll reveal how to live in an unsettled world and feel joy and optimism."

I think each and every regular of George's callers need to tune in for that.

haven't listened the past 4 nights -  Punnett had a bad show/guest, then Cunny Lingus, tuned in to Noory and it sounded like another crackpot nutrition show, Noory is so scared of death that he comforts himself with the delusion that supplements will keep the grim reaper away.  Look in the mirror George, supplements aren't doing shit for you.

Ciardelo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 12, 2021, 08:19:05 AM
haven't listened the past 4 nights -  Punnett had a bad show/guest, then Cunny Lingus, tuned in to Noory and it sounded like another crackpot nutrition show, Noory is so scared of death that he comforts himself with the delusion that supplements will keep the grim reaper away.  Look in the mirror George, supplements aren't doing shit for you.

What about the hairpiece, the hairpiece is working, right?

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 08:22:51 AM
What about the hairpiece, the hairpiece is working, right?
Ravishing!

“Hey, ladies!”

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2021, 11:06:56 AM
Well that sounds like a real barn burner.
It only gets better.

January 12th

First Half: Numerologist Glynis McCants discusses how the new energy of 2021 will play out in the coming months and what it means to the world, and our lives. She'll show how to calculate your lifepath energy and use that information to lower stress and cultivate opportunities

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 08:51:36 AMhow to calculate your lifepath energy and use that information to lower stress and cultivate opportunities

Jackstar's old job. He's been replaced, sad!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 08:58:23 AM
Jackstar's old job. He's been replaced, sad!
IKR?  We need more Jackstar posts to address this, stat!  Preferably in 10,000 words or more!

Jackstar

Jackstar's old job.

Actually, I haven't heard of that one, sounds interesting, thanks for the link, Crisco.

He's been replaced

I'm actually a 900 feet tall Project Blue Beam projection that can be seen from anywhere from the city limits of Tulpa, OK. Try asking me "What's the frequency, Jackstar?" or, to tell you a joke!

sad!

You'll need to find yourself a Video Editing Adept of Level 5 or greater, I'll give you something you can use to cry yourself into a duet with: a-bloo-bloo boo-hoo boo-hoo.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 09:30:45 AM
Preferably in 10,000 words or more!

Friend... I think you just might have a condition.

Uncle Duke

How many guests have to explain to George the US Navy's group looking into UFOs/preparing the Congressional report is not being paid for with COVID funding?  I have heard at least three guest explain it to him, but he keeps saying it.

Numbers Lady is the consummate con artist, speaks extremely quickly giving her marks no time to examine what she's saying. George didn't give her an answer she needed him to give her but it was impressive how she quickly came up with some alternate nonsensical numbers bullshit to save herself.

She also claimed 'I've lost 8 people in my life to the virus George.'  suuurrrrrrrrrrrre you have Glynnis. as all con artists are she is a pathological liar.

Dateline

I wonder what the state is of Jerome Corsi is after all of these events today.  Also, what is the status of his lawsuit regarding voter fraud?  Norry, get to work!  I won't listen, but there are some fine reporters on this thread.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on January 13, 2021, 05:37:03 PM
all of these events today. 

I guess something else happened today while I was having my Me Party, huh? I haven't checked on the news much.

Maybe if YouTube hadn't f****** kicked off every single person that I f****** ever watched and ever f****** clicked Like on, I wouldn't have to spend half my f****** day look tracking down alternative sources. I don't think the new world order people have thought this thing through--I don't think they're better served by a Jackstar who's on the trail of the hunt.

I'll be back in a minute. I think I see a squirrel.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 13, 2021, 04:56:59 AM

She also claimed 'I've lost 8 people in my life to the virus George.'

It must've taken every last ounce of George's restraint not to say "Six of those people probably died of the seasonal flu."