• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

One's reach must always exceed one's grasp--else, what would we reach for?

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2021, 05:17:16 AM
Understand.  One cannot immediately achieve kilt model extraordinaire status.

Hold my sporran.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 04, 2021, 02:19:38 AM
He just gave a shoutout to BellGab lol

it's his anniversary show, he was acknowledging online groups who support the show, admitted some aren't very complimentary and chuckled

He also gave a shout out to Peter Davenport, and defended Bell when a guest and caller said some unkind things about him.

Dateline

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 04, 2021, 02:33:31 PM
He also gave a shout out to Peter Davenport, and defended Bell when a guest and caller said some unkind things about him.

Peter Davenport was the glue that was holding Coast together.

Dateline

The Norry dedication of the week is:  "To Dream The Impossible Dream"

https://youtu.be/-Mfd4E7kpvc

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 04, 2021, 03:16:37 PM
The Norry dedication of the week is:  "To Dream The Impossible Dream"

https://youtu.be/-Mfd4E7kpvc
I’m looking forward to the Dave Norway version.  Hopefully, it will be a heavy metal take.

Morgus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 04, 2021, 02:33:31 PM
and defended Bell when a guest and caller said some unkind things about him.
Yep the guest was Dannion Brinkley who was heaving praise on Noory while calling Art Bell "arrogant"
Later a caller also tried to put down Art Bell agreeing he was "arrogant" and Noory told him "Lets not say bad things of the dead..."

Noory's very excited tonight, he's mentioned Jonbenet Ramsey twice already, his guest is a forensic pathologist. He's about to turn 90 and Noory told him he sounds not a day older than 45.
Noory's mind is racing with thoughts about Jonbenet's autopsy.

think Noory had to get to a commercial very quickly after getting the guest to describe the examination of Jonbenet Ramsey's vagina, vaginal wall inflammation, described evidence of fingers entering her vagina in the '7'oclock position'. Noory panting and sweating profusedly.

And he won't let it go - he just broke for another commercial and invited callers to call in with questions for the guest and added 'including Jonbenet Ramsey' - he has said 'the little girl who would be 30 now' half a dozen times.

this sick creepo is Jojo's dreamboat  ::)

The guest describes the deaths of celebrities Elvis, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston, all deaths causes by massive drug overdosing. Noory, King of All Simpletons, asks the guest 'Why doesn't anybody say to these people just stop it?' Brilliant, nobody has ever asked/told a drug addict or alcoholic to stop doing drugs or drinking alcohol.

Noory should come out with his brilliant treatment for addiction. George Noory's 'Just Stop It!' a 1-step program with a 90% cure rate for all types of addictions, available from Amazon and everywhere books are sold.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 05, 2021, 01:03:56 AM
think Noory had to get to a commercial very quickly after getting the guest to describe the examination of Jonbenet Ramsey's vagina, vaginal wall inflammation, described evidence of fingers entering her vagina in the '7'oclock position'. Noory panting and sweating profusedly.

And he won't let it go - he just broke for another commercial and invited callers to call in with questions for the guest and added 'including Jonbenet Ramsey' - he has said 'the little girl who would be 30 now' half a dozen times.

this sick creepo is Jojo's dreamboat  ::)

“Oh, my!”

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 05, 2021, 01:22:54 AM
The guest describes the deaths of celebrities Elvis, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston, all deaths causes by massive drug overdosing. Noory, King of All Simpletons, asks the guest 'Why doesn't anybody say to these people just stop it?' Brilliant, nobody has ever asked/told a drug addict or alcoholic to stop doing drugs or drinking alcohol.

Noory should come out with his brilliant treatment for addiction. George Noory's 'Just Stop It!' a 1-step program with a 90% cure rate for all types of addictions, available from Amazon and everywhere books are sold.
Ha!  That’s the word that comes to mind.  “Simpleton.”  Not only for Snorge, but his cast of regular callers.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 05, 2021, 01:03:56 AM

... this sick creepo is Jojo's dreamboat  ::)
ToeJo is looking forward to sighing to Dave’s next misogynistic bumper.

ItsOver

Dave Norway just stated he’s hoping for another 19 years on C2C, God willing. 

FXX

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2021, 03:20:16 AM
Ha!  That’s the word that comes to mind.  “Simpleton.”  Not only for Snorge, but his cast of regular callers.
so when are you planning on calling in and offering your extreme wisdom on the show since obviously you would be much better?

FXX

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 07:09:51 AM
so when are you planning on calling in and offering your extreme wisdom on the show since obviously you would be much better?
I mean don’t say stuff unless you are gonna offer something better.

Ciardelo

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 07:10:41 AM

Welcome to BellGab, post often.

What are you going to post that's better? ;)

Uncle Duke

I tried to get through in the final segment last night with Cyril Wecht to call him out for a very misleading answer he gave a caller late in the show.  The caller asked Wecht if he'd ever autopsied an alien.  Wecht said no, but added he had been part of the "Alien Autopsy" TV show from back in the 90s.  He claimed he'd commented he'd "never seen anything like it," then George moved on. 

During his taped segment on the TV program, I recall Wecht saying while he could not say the patient was an alien, he was confident he was looking at an authentic autopsy.  With that observation, he was as discredited as Bell's "film expert" on C2C.  Wecht screwed the pooch, a guy who has done/supervised/signed off over 60000 autopsies was totally taken in by a bunch of untrained yahoos set up in an old barn-like structure in rural UK.

Had I gotten through, I also intended to ask him how he was paid when acting an an expert witness in civil cases.  I noticed he knew exactly how much money was awarded in those cases he discussed last night, so I wondered if he was paid a flat fee or if he was paid as as a function of the money awarded.

ItsOver

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 07:10:41 AM
Hi, Tommee!  Welcome back.  Glad to see you here, talking with yourself. 

FXX

Listen im a caller I’m not gonna say who but I’m willing to have a respectful conversation with you if you want if not that’s fine as well.

ItsOver

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 11:15:20 AM
Listen im a caller I’m not gonna say who but I’m willing to have a respectful conversation with you if you want if not that’s fine as well.
Sure, Tommee.  We know who you are.  No need to introduce yourself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 11:15:20 AM

Stop being so demographically oriented. Maybe try expanding your own knowledge so that you’ll be more interesting and ask more interesting questions.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on January 03, 2021, 02:17:33 AM
LOL! So George's father's father was named George, and George's father married a woman named Georgette? I wonder if George, who doesn't believe in coincidences, would say that's just a coincidence.
There is no coincidences. Their family just apparently has some kind of name fetish.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2021, 03:21:36 AM
Did you ever notice that John Hogue sounds a lot like John Lear? So much so that when I first turned on the radio, I thought it was Hogue, but as the raft drifted down the river, it became clear, that it was Lear.

"I love you." Adorable. Poor Tommy only got a "thank you." Weak.

http://kiario.info/

(... and you thought I had troubles. Hah!)
They do sort of sound alike. Wasn't Lear one of the people who kept on about Art's suicide and was pining for a new A/C (cooling, not aircraft) for his house because he was on hard times right before that? Sort dumped Art even if after he and Knapp making his career, for what it is worth.

Mr. Norway wanted to get more gory details on that poor guy who got into the KIA accident and woke up from a coma months later and his wife had divroced him, he has tmi, and other health and financial problems. 

Who gives themselves an anniversary party, and at the weird number of 19th. Usually they are on decades or years, and for some they might be given but a way to celebrate with their friends and family- not just forcing them to call in and state how great you are.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2021, 02:57:40 PM
Wasn't Lear one of the people who kept on about Art's suicide

Oh, you.

Who gives themselves an anniversary party, and at the weird number of 19th.

[attachment=1,msg1452284]

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2021, 02:57:40 PMfriends and family- not just forcing them to call in and state how great you are.

It's not that George Noory isn't any good, it's that what he's doing is a treasonous sin against all rational thought.

I'm sure he thinks he's doing us all a great service by protecting us from knowing what's really going on. Thanks, Mommy.

ItsOver

...Who gives themselves an anniversary party, and at the weird number of 19th. Usually they are on decades or years, and for some they might be given but a way to celebrate with their friends and family- not just forcing them to call in and state how great you are.
The same kind of guy who has secret doors, subservient women of woo guests, and regular sycophant callers?  Dave never misses an opportunity for having his butt smooched, for minimal effort.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2021, 03:25:36 PM
The same kind of guy who has secret doors, subservient women of woo guests, and regular sycophant callers?  Dave never misses an opportunity for having his butt smooched, for minimal effort.

On the bright side, we BellGabbers now have MtM posting here. So far all he's had to offer is telling us he's a millennial and we're big meanies.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2021, 03:28:59 PM
On the bright side, we BellGabbers now have MtM posting here. So far all he's had to offer is telling us he's a millennial and we're big meanies.
Ha!  Mtm makes JediMiller look like Clint Eastwood.

https://youtu.be/HKqPDAd2SW4

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 05, 2021, 03:25:36 PM
Don't forget that his 'tv show- that is internet-based' allows him to go to Boulder where he has the "opportunity" to "drive by the Jon-Benet Ramsey house and ponder the crime." 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2021, 03:45:20 PM
Don't forget that his 'tv show- that is internet-based' allows him to go to Boulder where he has the "opportunity" to "drive by the Jon-Benet Ramsey house and ponder the crime."
”Hey, look, Doris.  It’s that weird guy with a toupee again.”