• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

SnapT

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:11:12 AM
IT WAS SETTLED..no one...and I mean NO ONE told us other wise.
So you're denying that someone tried to talk you out of it beforehand?  That's what Art's inside source claims.

NoMoreNoory

He KNOWS it was  not a shot at him...for 11 years I have done everything I could for him. Things you aren't even aware of...which includes defending him from that fraudulent philipino letter, supporting him at public events, getting an immigration attorney for his new wife...understanding his grief. Why in God's name would I want nothing but the best and happiness for him.
Good grief.

So now you're calling Art a liar?

SciFiAuthor

He KNOWS it was  not a shot at him...for 11 years I have done everything I could for him. Things you aren't even aware of...which includes defending him from that fraudulent philipino letter, supporting him at public events, getting an immigration attorney for his new wife...understanding his grief. Why in God's name would I want nothing but the best and happiness for him.
Good grief.

George, alright, so lets take that at face value. And I don't mean this as an attack, but how are you taking Art's FB posts, and do you wish to issue a rebuttal to them? Hell, we've only got one side of that story.

SciFiAuthor

BTW, good guest so far. I love the Mothman stuff. It's too bad John Keel is gone.

coaster

You probably don't know this George, but you have someone on your show right now. Pay attention.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 10, 2013, 12:15:54 AM
George, alright, so lets take that at face value. And I don't mean this as an attack, but how are you taking Art's FB posts, and do you wish to issue a rebuttal to them? Hell, we've only got one side of that story.

The facts seem clear. You'd have to be a premier apologist to not realize that.

Good grief.

I believe Noory thinks what he did was ok.

I don't think Noory acted with malice towards Art.

I also think Noory is wrong. Noory should realize the timing of this is horrid.
George can be really dense sometimes.

Meanandnasty

The dumb stuff does just not cut it.  It was a poor programming decision and it could be taken to besmirch Art.

Shame, shame and more shame.  Then, there was a tweet sent out again accolading Oates again.  C'mon let's do it again, it was fun!

That is the first tweet I have ever seen back to a guest. That could be interpreted as another swipe at the gut toward Art.

The bad side leaked out and the dam broke for just a second.  Better plug it up.   

Spinner

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 10, 2013, 12:07:24 AM
George!
Robert AM Stephens and Oates worked together. Besides. ART clearly said on his facebook page that it was a shot at him to have him back on the show and it was a disgrace.

You make NO sense.

Rossy,
It's no use to try to get the jerk to admit he did something wrong. He continues to lie hoping that some people here will believe the lies and think that he's just clueless. Far from it, all of this has been deliberate, with malice.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: coaster on September 10, 2013, 12:19:35 AM
You probably don't know this George, but you have someone on your show right now. Pay attention.

Bingo! Before I got here, I thought that Noory was in the bathroom.

SciFiAuthor

George, potential question. Pike County Missouri has a cryptid, Momo. MUCH weird stuff happened up there, cow mutilations, UFOs, and continues to happen there and in Lincoln County to this day. A sighting of Momo dating from the 40's happened at what's now the intersection of 70 and 79 in St. Peters. Perhaps ask what the guest knows of this?

SaucyRossy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBKrcs3Ld8&feature=player_detailpage#t=3040

Everyone should listen to this, it clearly explains WHY Oates should of stayed banned and why he should still be banned from the show.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 10, 2013, 12:18:11 AM
BTW, good guest so far. I love the Mothman stuff. It's too bad John Keel is gone.

Yeah it's pretty good. Glad I tuned in.

George should just go with we will agree to disagree about the Oates thing and explain on the podcast as planned. Everyone should back off until the podcast.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 10, 2013, 12:19:43 AM
The facts seem clear. You'd have to be a premier apologist to not realize that.

It's called tact. I'm trying to goad him into responding to what Art's been saying directly.

NoMoreNoory

NMN has just emailed Ken Gerhard to point out that Noory is posting on an Internet forum while pretending to interview him.

herbalizer

George, we know you're seeing the questions about what Art said on FB and you're choosing to ignore them so anything you say in defense is proof you're full of shit. And fuck you for your Twitter jab too, you know damn well what you're doing.

Xtreme1

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 10, 2013, 12:25:51 AM
NMN has just emailed Ken Gerhard to point out that Noory is posting on an Internet forum while pretending to interview him.

Priceless

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 10, 2013, 12:24:30 AM
It's called tact. I'm trying to goad him into responding to what Art's been saying directly.

How's that workin' out for ya'? ;)

Geesh, Noory just mentioned the snatched boy again. ::)

Spinner

Good grief.

(Putting aside the fact that YOU should have known that it would be an abomination to speak to Oates). Are you saying that NO ONE TOLD YOU that it would be a very bad idea to have Oates on the show?!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 10, 2013, 12:22:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TBKrcs3Ld8&feature=player_detailpage#t=3040

Everyone should listen to this, it clearly explains WHY Oates should of stayed banned and why he should still be banned from the show.

Seriously. Listen, share it.

George you should listen to it now, not like youre doing anything right now anyways right?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 10, 2013, 12:29:12 AM
How's that workin' out for ya'? ;)

Geesh, Noory just mentioned the snatched boy again. ::)

Worked great in the past. Dunno how well it will now though.

Gnoory

Believe what you want folks..youve been taking potshots at me for years. So there is NOTHING I could say or do...to change your minds.
I did make one mistake. Coming to post here thinking it would help and make a difference.
Be well....move on.
Life is too short.
Im outta here

bateman

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 10, 2013, 12:29:40 AM
Really liking the show tonight. Weird!

I have a hard time deciding if your account is satirical or not.

sleeplessinca

Whoa there, mon ami, with the edgy bumpers.  Dave and Pearl Jam don't go in the same sentence.  All the bragging about the excited Coast Insiders is a hollow sounding attempt to sound widely accepted.  You may as well not explain yourself because I won't understand why all of a sudden you are doing a little show prep.  Not good, pretty bad and way ugly.

DigitalGuy

I guess that was the straw that broke the Snoory's back.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Gnoory on September 10, 2013, 12:31:29 AM
Believe what you want folks..youve been taking potshots at me for years. So there is NOTHING I could say or do...to change your minds.
I did make one mistake. Coming to post here thinking it would help and make a difference.
Be well....move on.
Life is too short.
Im outta here

NoMoreNoory

And there you go. Gerhard takes time talking about Thunderbirds, at the end of which, Dave mentions pterodactyls and asks about Thunderbirds.
Long Pause.
Gerhard: Yes. Thunderbirds.

Show your guests some fucking respect, man. PAY ATTENTION!