George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2020, 07:49:47 PM
Ha!  Aliendolphindate.com

The segment was very revelatory as Mr.Norway was amazed that dolphins have blowholes and queried "how long can a dolphin last above water" and the guest took it to mean how long they can last underwater, that is, holding their breath. This are questions for young children. Then Dave doubled-down on the question and the guest started talk about blowholes. Dave seemed surprised to learn that they are mammals, not fish! A caller proudly was crediting himself for performing the first "mouth to hole" resuscitation.  This happened when he found a rare albino dolphin at the bottom of the pool. The dolphin died so,  technically, there was no resuscitation but neither guest or host called him on that point.

He went on to relate that the dolphin was 'lured' away from South Carolina waters, was captured, and taken to the aquarium, at which he worked. The State had passed a law prohibitting dolphin capture. She only lasted a few years but "was a beautiful animal." There was also talk about dolphin healings and a guy sort of pitching his whale watching business in Hawaii- maybe near by Norry's studio!? Some controversy about whales vs dolphins and penetrating questions about whale aging and looks by Mr.Norway.  "Can you tell how old a whale is?"

In all a show worthy of a Youtube to show what a state C2C is now.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2020, 06:56:29 PM
I almost dropped my keys at the gate when I heard this:
Mr.Norway: "how did you meet your husband Tom- through a dolphin?"

Even better SHE DID. Well, her dolphins taught how to meet her 3rd husband Tom. Or something.  Dave is letting her just ramble now as he thinks about a turkee sammich. Wait- he''s back "do you think dolphins are from this planet or were they put here from another place?"   I got a turkee sammich if he mentions how smart they would be if they only had hands.

There it was for all the world to here.

Juan

This happened on Friday’s show without Mr. Norway, but I’ll post here.  Cornelius related a story in which his father passed away on December 13th from pneumonia and Corona Chan. It would seem that the father, on the way to the light, stopped at Cornelius’s car and let the air out of the right rear tire. 

Surely one of you channeler can tell what the significance of that is.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 19, 2020, 05:47:43 AM
This happened on Friday’s show without Mr. Norway, but I’ll post here.  Cornelius related a story in which his father passed away on December 13th from pneumonia and Corona Chan. It would seem that the father, on the way to the light, stopped at Cornelius’s car and let the air out of the right rear tire. 

Surely one of you channeler can tell what the significance of that is.
That Corny’s dad is a prankster?  Or more likely, Corny is just another one of Dave Norway’s delusional regulars.

DanTSX

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 17, 2020, 03:32:23 PM
Second guest mentioned Dave's "morbid fantasies." This after Mr.Norway was mentioning that "as a kid" who used to wonder about "being dead means being in your body but your mind is alive but you are unable to move in a coffin" or something like that. I think there was a Vincent Price movie that unmentioned, for once, which was responsible for Mr. Norway's childhood fantasies.

I kind of hope that is what Death is like for Dave.

But life is the opposite for him.  Body alive, brain is inactive,

Aspic3

Monday night news segment:

Snoorway: "...would you bet the ranch..."

Corsi: "I am 100 percent Trump will remain president."

Also: Jorch emphasized that Coast will be live Christmas Eve and Christmas Night.

Dr. Sky was on, (can't remember if he was off for a while or not.)

Whatever credibility Jerome Corsi has, and it's not much, he'll have none left soon, he is sticking quite adamantly with his claim that Trump will prevail and Biden will not become president.

Noory having another scintillating conversation about the Covid pandemic with a guest who doesn't really have anything new to add to what is already out there - not a big conspiracy kook kind of guy. quite boring.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 22, 2020, 01:20:06 AM
sticking quite adamantly with his claim that Trump will prevail and Biden will not become president

We're hitting levels of cope that shouldn't even be possible.

at his mumbling stumbling best. the 2nd guest is from England, George breaks the ice with 'How's it going over there? I understand there's a mutant with the Covid.'

you're the friggin' mutant George.

his contributions to conversations are so dull and obvious i literally get embarrassed for him and the guest.

he starts the interview like every other interview with the 'Michael how did you get started in this?' question, the laziest question imaginable. as a teenager i'd listen to Larry King's overnight radio show, Larry was similar to Noory but had a more interesting life and social acquaintances but the same simpleton type questions and when he got his show on CNN he continued on with that formula, softball interviews with questions an 8th grader would ask. And similarly Larry King did no preparation for guests, was proud he hadn't read a guest's book, said it made for a better interview if he know nothing about the guest or their area of interest etc

lol i need to hear that again

I UNDERSTAND THERE'S A MUTANT WITH THE COVID

Silphion

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 22, 2020, 02:30:38 AM
lol i need to hear that again

I UNDERSTAND THERE'S A MUTANT WITH THE COVID

[attachment=1]

Liverpudlian?

The music on the show is bizarre lately, he's been playing Perry Como's It's Impossible a lot and he did one of his little Fireside Chat endings to the show again tonight 'Folks we're going through some tough times. I want to do something to give you hope, things will get better. I want you to listen to this song.'  Kate Smith singing God Bless America. Then before signing off 'There's no country like it on the face of the earth'. Like he would know, he's never been anywhere else. Probably couldn't identify 10 countries on a blank map of the earth. Nope he couldn't - he'd get the US, Canada and Mexico, nothing in South America, maybe England but I doubt it, probably Italy because of its unique boot shape, probably China, maybe Japan. That's it, oh, Lebanon his ancestral homeland so probably Israel and maybe Syria.

He had the most inane conversation about Nazi Germany with the 2nd guest - George thought they started out ok but then went too far, then he was asking if they were crazy because Hitler killed himself and Goebels and his wife killed themselves after killing their children. The guest agreed they were insane and they were social rejects. Idiots, the frightening thing about Hitler and the Nazis is that none of them were insane, and were not social rejects, they were high achievers. Hitler was a social reject as a young man and he attracted a lot of thugs in the early days but it wasn't long before he had adoring fans from all walks of life. Hitler and other top Nazis killed themselves because they  knew if captured they'd be tried and executed and didn't want to give the world that satisfaction. Goebbel's wife left a letter about why she killed her children - none of these people gave up on their ideology, she wrote that she couldn't imagine living in such a debased world without Nazi ideals. A huge number of German citizens also killed themselves near and at the end of the war for that reason, life would not be worth living, they weren't remorseful.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 22, 2020, 02:27:04 AM
at his mumbling stumbling best. the 2nd guest is from England, George breaks the ice with 'How's it going over there? I understand there's a mutant with the Covid.'

you're the friggin' mutant George...

Ha!  The best of Dave Snoorway.  ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 22, 2020, 05:12:54 AM
The music on the show is bizarre lately, he's been playing Perry Como's It's Impossible a lot and he did one of his little Fireside Chat endings to the show again tonight 'Folks we're going through some tough times. I want to do something to give you hope, things will get better. I want you to listen to this song.'  Kate Smith singing God Bless America. Then before signing off 'There's no country like it on the face of the earth'. Like he would know, he's never been anywhere else. Probably couldn't identify 10 countries on a blank map of the earth. Nope he couldn't - he'd get the US, Canada and Mexico, nothing in South America, maybe England but I doubt it, probably Italy because of its unique boot shape, probably China, maybe Japan. That's it, oh, Lebanon his ancestral homeland so probably Israel and maybe Syria.

He had the most inane conversation about Nazi Germany with the 2nd guest - George thought they started out ok but then went too far, then he was asking if they were crazy because Hitler killed himself and Goebels and his wife killed themselves after killing their children. The guest agreed they were insane and they were social rejects. Idiots, the frightening thing about Hitler and the Nazis is that none of them were insane, and were not social rejects, they were high achievers. Hitler was a social reject as a young man and he attracted a lot of thugs in the early days but it wasn't long before he had adoring fans from all walks of life. Hitler and other top Nazis killed themselves because they  knew if captured they'd be tried and executed and didn't want to give the world that satisfaction. Goebbel's wife left a letter about why she killed her children - none of these people gave up on their ideology, she wrote that she couldn't imagine living in such a debased world without Nazi ideals. A huge number of German citizens also killed themselves near and at the end of the war for that reason, life would not be worth living, they weren't remorseful.
Snorge has been on a real Sinatra kick recently, too.  He’s played that stupid banana tree, high hopes song several times.  Another supposed lame attempt to comfort “thuh shut ins.”  If Snorge had been comforting the Germans at the end of WWII, they would all have committed sewer pipe.

Dateline

From my historical studies, and before the 1942 project, Hitler and his comrades were quite the partiers.  They enjoyed the night life and music merriment. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on December 22, 2020, 08:37:21 AM
From my historical studies, and before the 1942 project, Hitler and his comrades were quite the partiers.  They enjoyed the night life and music merriment.
Then they were told.  Dave Norway is coming.

Gyoza Girl

Last night, George's guest cited the Imperial College of London modeling that predicted as many as 2.2 million U.S. deaths from Covid. But that figure was only if there were no mitigation measures or changes in behavior.

So when George asked how many lives have the Covid lockdowns saved, it was dishonest for the guest to say there's no way to know but the answer might be zero. Just subtract the current 320,000 U.S. deaths from 2.2 million and it's clear the restrictions have saved a LOT of lives.

Of course to George, even the 320,000 deaths don't matter because the people would have died soon anyway.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 22, 2020, 01:12:11 PM
Last night, George's guest cited the Imperial College of London modeling that predicted as many as 2.2 million U.S. deaths from Covid. But that figure was only if there were no mitigation measures or changes in behavior.

So when George asked how many lives have the Covid lockdowns saved, it was dishonest for the guest to say there's no way to know but the answer might be zero. Just subtract the current 320,000 U.S. deaths from 2.2 million and it's clear the restrictions have saved a LOT of lives.

Of course to George, even the 320,000 deaths don't matter because the people would have died soon anyway.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 22, 2020, 01:12:11 PM

His news intro segment to the show was more awkward and garbled than normal! That is the one thing that a person could actual plan and rehearse.

ps: if you recall it was Neil Ferguson who made the original flawed model about COVID at the Imperial College that lead to the lockdown was the married epidemiologist caught violating the lockdown rules to 'visit' his mistress. It was one of the first prominent "do as I say, not as I do" that is now common in many political circles with regard to COVID rules.

The constant patting himself on the back for 'being there for you' on holidays is nauseating. As I've said many times Noory works holidays because he has nothing else to do and part of his job security is sucking up to management with his devotion to the show.

It's also demeaning to his audience because he all but comes out and calls them losers with no friends or family who need him to be there for them especially when it's a holiday.

Mike the Millennial thanked George profusely last night like a good little shill for being there for the Coast audience during the holidays, Mike said it was 'going to be a lot of fun'. 24 years old, listening to an overnight radio show whose average listener is 75 on Christmas Eve is 'fun'.

ItsOver

With Christmas falling on Friday, of course Snorge will be doing open lines.  I bet he’ll also be skipping out extra early.  I wonder what kind of sappy recording he’ll be doing.  Is there a 15 minute mix of barking dogs doing jingle bells?

https://youtu.be/xam01uaj6Vg

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on December 22, 2020, 07:02:38 PM
With Christmas falling on Friday, of course Snorge will be doing open lines.  I bet he’ll also be skipping out extra early.  I wonder what kind of sappy recording he’ll be doing.  Is there a 15 minute mix of barking dogs doing jingle bells?

https://youtu.be/xam01uaj6Vg

Flipper McGee slept right through that when I played it for her, she did do a bit of minor dream-state leg-jerking in the middle when the dogs stopped barking, and sort-of snarled a bit near the end.

This would be an entirely appropriate Dave Norway Bummer Musuck for humans and dogs apparently, will not disturb canine slumber for sure.

-p

! This song has not been tested on felines for adverse reactions.

Another batty woo lady - this one gets messages from angels for dogs. her last book was messages from angels for kids.

how is this not legally the crime of fraud? because it's as much fraud as anything i can think of.

ItsOver

At least we’re still getting to listen to those first class paranormaldate.com commercials, “inspired” by Dave Norway.

ItsOver

Snorge announces Friday open lines to have “miracles” discussed.  That should be amusing, coming from his typical mix of regulars. 

ItsOver

After being pressed by Dave, Woo lady confesses to believing in reincarnation.  What were the odds of that happening.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 23, 2020, 02:57:48 AM
After being pressed by Dave, Woo lady confesses to believing in reincarnation.  What were the odds of that happening.

they all have the same spiel because they all read the same books, it's a circle jerk echo chamber.  they always explain this malarkey  with explanations about energy and vibrations   - pseudo-science new age bafflegab, if Noory had any brains or even a rudimentary understanding of physics he could expose these women but he has no interest in doing that, he loses half his guests if he were to be a skeptic.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 22, 2020, 06:48:42 PM
The constant patting himself on the back for 'being there for you' on holidays is nauseating. As I've said many times Noory works holidays because he has nothing else to do and part of his job security is sucking up to management with his devotion to the show.

It's also demeaning to his audience because he all but comes out and calls them losers with no friends or family who need him to be there for them especially when it's a holiday.

Mike the Millennial thanked George profusely last night like a good little shill for being there for the Coast audience during the holidays, Mike said it was 'going to be a lot of fun'. 24 years old, listening to an overnight radio show whose average listener is 75 on Christmas Eve is 'fun'.

I'll bet Mike does the same thing on New Year's Eve, him and Mom sharing a bottle of non-alcoholic champagne and munching popcorn as they listen to George and C2C.