• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 16, 2020, 08:27:18 AM
You should meet up with Sophia over on EllGab. It seems like you two would get along. :D
Poor Doc MD.  Can you imagine Sophia being his Ex?   ???

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2020, 09:51:26 AM
Poor Doc MD.  Can you imagine Sophia being his Ex?   ???

Sophia said she supports Alex Jones though...I think he may have a shot!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 16, 2020, 12:40:14 PM
Sophia said she supports Alex Jones though...I think he may have a shot!
Uh, oh!  I’ll continue to keep the Doc in my prayers.  If he shows up here in a kilt, I’m going to be really worried.  :D

albrecht

I didn't quite hear it all but when the 'facts guy' was on last night a caller got through with a prank I suspect. He started on an elaborate story about his grandfather had a ring, or something, that was from First Lady Lousia Adams and that it had magical properties but his grandfather was bit of a kook, then he said one time he went down to the basement at that point- at least in the replay- Dave Norway broke in and said "don't worry that didn't go out." What was said that caused the dump?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2020, 01:08:37 PM
Uh, oh!  I’ll continue to keep the Doc in my prayers.  If he shows up here in a kilt, I’m going to be really worried.  :D

I’d wear a kilt, just not a utilikilt with a t-shirt. I’ve got more class than that. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 16, 2020, 01:54:04 PM
I’d wear a kilt, just not a utilikilt with a t-shirt. I’ve got more class than that. ;)
Heh, heh, heh.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 16, 2020, 01:46:35 PM
I didn't quite hear it all but when the 'facts guy' was on last night a caller got through with a prank I suspect. He started on an elaborate story about his grandfather had a ring, or something, that was from First Lady Lousia Adams and that it had magical properties but his grandfather was bit of a kook, then he said one time he went down to the basement at that point- at least in the replay- Dave Norway broke in and said "don't worry that didn't go out." What was said that caused the dump?
Who knows.  I heard it, too, but with the delay, the naughtiness never made it to air.  Probably something filthy, like “Oh, fudge!” or “Dang nab it!”   ;)  Dave has to keep his “this program is acceptable for 5 year olds rating.”

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 16, 2020, 02:38:56 PM
Who knows.  I heard it, too, but with the delay, the naughtiness never made it to air.  Probably something filthy, like “Oh, fudge!” or “Dang nab it!”   ;)  Dave has to keep his “this program is acceptable for 5 year olds rating.”
I was just surprised that someone working for the show was paying attention enough to actually use the dump button delay.

Aspic3

I heard the incident live. After a few seconds of the dump silence, I heard George quietly say "...the guy is nuts..." or something like that.

Dr. Knowledge was totally confused.

grrrrrreat show and verrrrrrrrrry responsible, Coast2Coast bringing its elderly and fearful audience medical advice about vaccines from a doctor who's had his medical license pulled, Thomas from La Jolla and George Noory.

Danheiser, Lyons and Noory need to be fired, Punnett comes in and provides interesting guests and conversations, Noory returns and its nothing but more woo ladies and medical quackery.

I heard a little last night of the folksy guy who does Ripley's Believe it or Not stories - that's Noory's speed, simple little stories even his simple mind can follow without getting too confused.

Jojo

Did anyone else hear George say he "drinks" instead of "dreams"?

Jojo

Quote from: Aspic3 on December 16, 2020, 11:22:10 PM
I heard the incident live. After a few seconds of the dump silence, I heard George quietly say "...the guy is nuts..." or something like that.

Dr. Knowledge was totally confused.
They don't handle it well.  They should just put BEEEEEEP over it like everyone else in the world.  Because when they don't, plus when they cross-talk about it or confront the caller, then the whole paragraph is unintelligible & it worries listens, who have no clue that something can be edited out of a live show.  I only know because one time they said there is a little delay.  I don't know why they don't want to BEEEEP words out.  Makes no sense.  If we could hear the BEEEEP, then we could put 2 and 2 together and move on.  Instead, we hear nonsense & half the time George getting ticked for no reason apparent to us, making for a bizarre listening experience.  I can see why Dr. K sounded confused.  I fall for it every time & I've been listening for years.

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 16, 2020, 08:27:18 AM
You should meet up with Sophia over on EllGab. It seems like you two would get along. :D
Bingo, my clone. I asked to have my name changed to Sophia here but the powers that be have not approved it.  Sometimes they hack me here & it says Toadjo but it really is me, just so you know.

Jojo

Warning:  THE POST BELOW CONTAINS OBSCENITY!!!!!

Noory serves a purpose for me, no matter how low I go, like sharting myself or just feeling like I'm failing, I think to myself 'I could be George Noory' and I really do feel better about things.

His second guest's shtick is sleep phenomena like sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming etc - Noory the 6 year old trapped in a 70 year old man's body asks her about 'NIGHT-MEERS', what grown adult can't pronounce the word NIGHT-MARE. I bet he says NUC-U-LAR and it wouldn't shock me if he ordered PASGETTI and meatballs at restaurants.

He was promoting that scam dating site which isn't even his Paranormal Date and dropped some news, 'We've been contacted by a couple of Hollywood types about it lately' ... then followed with 'who knows?'  God know what he's talking about, maybe some bottom feeder producer or screenwriter has some idea about two losers meeting on a paranormal dating site, if so they called the wrong guy because Noory has nothing to do with the site and like most dating sites 99% of the profiles are fake with 99% of the 1% real profiles are men which leaves about 3 toothless 75 year old women with dementia as paying members.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on December 17, 2020, 02:40:11 AM
Warning:  THE POST BELOW CONTAINS OBSCENITY!!!!!
Mekka Don (@MekkaDonMusic) Tweeted:
This is in Columbus, Ohio. Someone posted this on Facebook. Covid has people going crazy 😫😱😢 https://t.co/SmFLo6Z8Ec

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 17, 2020, 01:27:54 AM

I heard a little last night of the folksy guy who does Ripley's Believe it or Not stories - that's Noory's speed, simple little stories even his simple mind can follow without getting too confused.

Dr Knowledge (along with his wife, Miss Information) did a trivia show on Pittsburgh's KDKA on Friday and Saturday nights for several years.  He's a class act and a real, old school gentleman.  I wonder what he makes of George's buffoonery behind the mike?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: ItsOver on December 17, 2020, 06:27:51 AM
Mekka Don (@MekkaDonMusic) Tweeted:
This is in Columbus, Ohio. Someone posted this on Facebook. Covid has people going crazy 😫😱😢 https://t.co/SmFLo6Z8Ec

Goodness I had wondered whatever became of Paper*Boy (I'm not using the rest of it...)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
Goodness I had wondered whatever became of Paper*Boy (I'm not using the rest of it...)

He probably just left one of Hunter’s parties. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: NowhereInTime on December 17, 2020, 12:08:50 PM
He’s no doubt peddling hard, to meet Tiger “Kitty Kat” Lady for tea, to discuss their über superiority, the wonder of EllGab, and how MV sucks.

albrecht

I liked how blowhard Howard Bloom was trying to convince everyone to get the jab because the vaccine is a result of "globalism and immigration." That is a strange points to argue for the vaccine, especially on late night AM radio. It would've been better to argue about the safety, efficacy, testing, and on on.

albrecht

Second guest mentioned Dave's "morbid fantasies." This after Mr.Norway was mentioning that "as a kid" who used to wonder about "being dead means being in your body but your mind is alive but you are unable to move in a coffin" or something like that. I think there was a Vincent Price movie that unmentioned, for once, which was responsible for Mr. Norway's childhood fantasies.

Juan

Of course it was a Vincent Price movie - “The Pit and the Pendulum.”

http://youtu.be/RBr0clMssEE

Aspic3

Dave revealed the results of the Coast Instapoll which asked if people plan on taking the vaccine:

64 % No
16 % Yes
20 % Wait and see

Thursday night: Dr. Michael Sella and Israeli UFO info. Then Hawaii whale / dolphin researcher Bobbie Merrill.

Kevin Randle with the UFO report as well. He'll be back Christmas Night, according to Dave.

albrecht

Mr.Norway seems rushed (last) tonight. It was like he was trying to get Peter Davenport's replacement Kevin Randle out the door- like a salesman that one inadvertently let in. Even the 3x5 card questions with Salla seem rushed and forced, almost prerecorded. Dave has mentioned that he doesn't drink coffee so I guess it is the "get the tea" or some "beets" that result in this almost manic manner.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2020, 06:02:27 PM
Mr.Norway seems rushed (last) tonight. It was like he was trying to get Peter Davenport's replacement Kevin Randle out the door- like a salesman that one inadvertently let in. Even the 3x5 card questions with Salla seem rushed and forced, almost prerecorded. Dave has mentioned that he doesn't drink coffee so I guess it is the "get the tea" or some "beets" that result in this almost manic manner.
Dave was probably just anxious to start his three day weekend with Tommee.  Did he close the show with Poe or the old lady recording? 

I wonder what he and Tommee do for their late night feasts, what with Corona Chan on the loose and being in LA virtual lockdown land.  I can’t imagine Snorge stopping for a turkey on whole wheat and a possible chance encounter with Corona Chan, as paranoid as he seems to be about his health.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 18, 2020, 06:41:37 PM
Dave was probably just anxious to start his three day weekend with Tommee.  Did he close the show with Poe or the old lady recording? 

I wonder what he and Tommee do for their late night feasts, what with Corona Chan on the loose and being in LA virtual lockdown land.  I can’t imagine Snorge stopping for a turkey on whole wheat and a possible chance encounter with Corona Chan, as paranoid as he seems to be about his health.
I almost dropped my keys at the gate when I heard this:
Mr.Norway: "how did you meet your husband Tom- through a dolphin?"

Even better SHE DID. Well, her dolphins taught how to meet her 3rd husband Tom. Or something.  Dave is letting her just ramble now as he thinks about a turkee sammich. Wait- he''s back "do you think dolphins are from this planet or were they put here from another place?"   I got a turkee sammich if he mentions how smart they would be if they only had hands. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2020, 06:56:29 PM
I almost dropped my keys at the gate when I heard this:
Mr.Norway: "how did you meet your husband Tom- through a dolphin?" ...

Ha!  Aliendolphindate.com