• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2020, 05:21:54 PM
Typical Dave Norway on Friday. Ducked out early from Open Lines and went to a lame replay, in this case, psychic Carr about Houdini. I hope Mr.Norway enjoyed his turkee sammich.

On the good side I see that the Christmas lights I put up can handle the rain, at least a light rain, I likely over-think but I wrap junctions with electrical tape.
Remember to take a nice spare bulb & put a little ribbon neatly around it for your wife, maybe stuff a sprig of leaf in the ribbon & leave it by her coffee maker for the next morning.  A little green floral tape & a glue gun could make a very unique corsage for her too.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 06, 2020, 11:01:13 PM
You have never seen "Miracle on 34th Street?" ...
LOL.  She must have lived in the same neighborhood as Dave Snoorway.  The one where contact with the outside world was forbidden during childhood.  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 07, 2020, 05:42:08 AM
LOL.  She must have lived in the same neighborhood as Dave Snoorway.  The one where contact with the outside world was forbidden during childhood.  ;D

That explains SO MUCH about our little Pollyanna Jojo. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 07, 2020, 06:38:21 AM
That explains SO MUCH about our little Pollyanna Jojo. ;)
Heh, heh, heh... don’t forget, Dave is out to get her and wreak havoc on civilization with his diabolical selection of misogynistic music.  Which must be quite the challenge since Dave isn’t even aware of what Tommee is going to pull out of the closet for the next bumper, unless it’s a Norway special request from his mom’s crooner collection.  :D

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on December 07, 2020, 12:57:50 AM
Did he play it or are you dedicating it?

It was a dedication from the Dateline Dedication Line.  All media can be dedicated, if it moves your mood, don't be rude and lude, express yourself, and don't be misunderstood.

You can dedicate a painting, you can dedicate an emoji, you can dedicate a video, you can dedicate a stump, just what ever please the soul.

ACE of CLUBS

Thought it would be another 'religion' show with that smug snarky little fat guy Punnett. 
His stupid recital of 'eat the Canadians first' is really old.  If the aliens were health conscious . . . eating 'fat free', that ignorant self-righteous little prick wouldn't be eaten at all.  Then again, the aliens might go to the fly/drive through and load up on Punnet McNuggets.
Shut the pie-hole you smug fatso . . . .

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 07, 2020, 04:01:09 PM
Thought it would be another 'religion' show with that smug snarky little fat guy Punnett. 
His stupid recital of 'eat the Canadians first' is really old.  If the aliens were health conscious . . . eating 'fat free', that ignorant self-righteous little prick wouldn't be eaten at all.  Then again, the aliens might go to the fly/drive through and load up on Punnet McNuggets.

So, now that Lee has taken away your bold you’re going all italic? Hey, at least you’re not doing all caps anymore. Baby steps but still progress. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 04:18:32 PM
So, now that Lee has taken away your bold you’re going all italic?

Heh heh.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2020, 04:21:25 PM
Gland excision... confirmed. We're golden, Troopers.

Obviously more important to you than me . . . . carry on.

Jackstar

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 07, 2020, 04:35:16 PM
Obviously more important to you than me . . . . carry on.

It was delicious with a meatstick and a nice Rainbow Unicorn. Thank you for your service)))

albrecht

I think I heard a sigh from woo lady guest when Norway mentioned, again, the oft-told savior feeling  when stopping car even though light was green. He explained light was green so I could go even. She rallied amd said it was likely angel veraus some other force,  like inituition. I think, was getting down boxes of Christmas decorations from attic. To Dave's credit he said he's told this story many times on the show. Admitting is a fiirst step.

Silphion

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on December 07, 2020, 04:01:09 PM

So help me, I couldn't have heard that better said anywhere.

ItsOver

Gads, Snoorway way closes the show with some awful Sinatra holiday song.

GNS

albrecht

Somewhat kooky on a few things but I like what the guest Jonathan Emord had to say about Administrative Law and the Administrative State and Dave informed me that he has a book coming out in FEB!

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2020, 12:02:25 PM
Somewhat kooky on a few things but I like what the guest Jonathan Emord had to say about Administrative Law and the Administrative State and Dave informed me that he has a book coming out in FEB!

I hope it’s another ghostwritten pile of shit

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on December 08, 2020, 11:45:37 PM
I hope it’s another ghostwritten pile of shit
I should've written my sentence more clearly- it was the guest who has a new book coming out. It was Dave who said it was coming out in "FEB." 

I find it weird that suddenly Dave Norway is all into rock music and keeps having shows on music that he used to admit he didn't like or listen to very much. Last night was a Beatle show. On the anniversary of John's assassination. Did the "Stephen King killed John Lennon" guy manage his way through the call screener? I love that guy's dedication to his bizarre cause.

albrecht

The young upstart on WABC who took RCH's show name called out Norry the other night. Or he had some guest or other radio host who did and encouraged some lady caller to 'get over her Norry addiction' and listen to Morano's show instead. He does a decent job while often NYC/NJ focused he has some interesting guests, often politicians but also UFO and etc. But even shorter segments than Norway's splitsch-show format usually.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2020, 06:55:22 PM
The young upstart on WABC who took RCH's show name called out Norry the other night. Or he had some guest or other radio host who did and encouraged some lady caller to 'get over her Norry addiction' and listen to Morano's show instead. He does a decent job while often NYC/NJ focused he has some interesting guests, often politicians but also UFO and etc. But even shorter segments than Norway's splitsch-show format usually.

I am Norry free!!!!!, and listen to WABC!!!!!!  Mo! Mo! Mo! Morano!!!!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on December 10, 2020, 12:41:11 AM
I am Norry free!!!!!, and listen to WABC!!!!!!  Mo! Mo! Mo! Morano!!!!!

Is he big like a cow?

Dateline

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 10, 2020, 12:48:05 AM
Is he big like a cow?
No Mo is short for More.  Actually he is sort of short, and he is married.  He looks young for his age, I think; I read he is fifty-four, but I thought  he was in his early forties/late thirties. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on December 10, 2020, 01:13:30 AM
No Mo is short for More.  Actually he is sort of short, and he is married.  He looks young for his age, I think; I read he is fifty-four, but I thought  he was in his early forties/late thirties.

I Invisioned something epic.

albrecht

Ugh. Norway told the story of his daughter's pre-911 dream at least twice last night- to both guests! Even though the first guest had nothing to due with dreams but was talking EMF dangers. In an insult to Dave Norway, that Morano upstart on WABC had a Sinatra special! I love it when he plays Crystal Gale's song.

I don't know but I would find hard to believe he is not trolling Dave Norway, RCH, and Heather and Art's ghost. Or that is crazy coincidence that his show is named The Other Side of Midnight, he plays Midnight in the Desert song, and tributes Sinatra.

Dateline

I may suggest that he adopt Peter Davenport to add a touch of class to the show!

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on December 10, 2020, 03:39:13 PM
I may suggest that he adopt Peter Davenport to add a touch of class to the show!
Yes! If you are on FB or Twitter suggest that to Morano! A weekly segment with Peter Davenport would be great. Or even more frequent if there is a breaking event. Great idea.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on December 07, 2020, 03:41:29 PM
It was a dedication from the Dateline Dedication Line.  All media can be dedicated, if it moves your mood, don't be rude and lude, express yourself, and don't be misunderstood.

You can dedicate a painting, you can dedicate an emoji, you can dedicate a video, you can dedicate a stump, just what ever please the soul.
Now I get it, WABC.  Ha!  I checked it out.

One time I dedicated several homemade collages to Norway, but I don't think we need to revisit them.  They included all of the sex symbols I've ever heard him mention, specific individuals as well as Swedish woman types.   At least I hope I didn't forget Swedish women.  Maybe I'll check on that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2020, 02:03:05 AM
Now I get it, WABC.  Ha!  I checked it out.

You shouldn't judge a network... until you know its origin story.

Jojo

Oh, there it is.  I dedicated 4 collages to George on August 22, 2019, 04:32:04 PM  and they do include Swedish women.