• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 26, 2020, 02:12:22 AM
ugh i think my best friend has Covid. I've kind of admired him throughout this thing, he's not a Covid denier like Noory but he's not been that careful while I have been only going out to shop and pick up take out, him and his gf went to Nashville for a few days to check the city out as a possible landing spot and now he's sick, she's fine so far. he's in good physical shape, just turned 50.

Noory's going to get this absolutely, it's fucking everywhere and is going to get worse for the next few months, vaccines or not. Noory already says he's not going to be vaccinated. He's going to get Tommy killed, dude had a pulmonary embolism already and is fat. George is a sociopath, he barely reacted to the death of his sister. Missed just a show or two when his father died. Tommy, he won't miss any shows, he'll do some tribute for a few minutes and then cut out early.
Crap. I’d hate to see that happen to Tommee.  Who will drive Jorch to the hospital?

Dateline

I'm going to chime in on Covid.  First, it is a released bioweapon with gain of function that was released that causes viral symptoms.  I think that is not accentuated because it would cause mass hysteria.  Also, you do get flu-like symptoms.  People are dying that would have remained healthy if they would not have contracted it.  It is raging through our care centers, assisted living and so  forth.

It is not the symptoms to me that are the fearful part, it is the after affects and what it does to your some people's body after the Covid has left.  Even on those that were not hospitalized, there has been shown to be organ damage, excessive clotting that can lead to increased risk of stroke and heart failure, even in young victims.  There are neurological affects, early onset Parkinson's Disease is a possibility, "brain fog", and many others.  Google "long-haul" Covid for more of the fall-out.  That is the part that scares me.   It maimes people through these symptoms, just like a bio-weapon would.  What will possibly happen is we will have a nature of disabled people to care for from the brunt of this virus or whatever.  There will be increased medical costs.  Also, I have heard that it affects fertility in men, and in women in some cases not having a restoration of their periods.  That is not being openly shared with the public.

Even the vaccine in the reading, I have done, will not eradicate it.  Some show a lessening of the symptoms, like a current flu shot.  It does not stop the virus.  This is is not been adequately presented to the public, and that is a travesty. 

It does not affect everyone this way or that severe, but I have read in England, 1 in 7 have the lingering symptoms.  I do not want to catch it, and live in a measured risk environment.  I am careful, but I continue to live my life. 

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 10:46:50 AM
Its such a pity they discontinued those particular Nikes.
Let’s look at the bright side.  Maybe Nike will come out with a commemorative issue.  The 25th anniversary isn’t that far away.  Still time to get in line for it.

Dateline

I meant to write I approach everyday with measured risk.  I would not attend a super spreader event maskless for instance.   Otherwise, I live like I did.  I also approach Coast in a measured risk outlook.  Is it worth the risk of  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on November 26, 2020, 10:48:24 AM
I'm going to chime in on Covid.  First, it is a released bioweapon with gain of function that was released that causes viral symptoms.  I think that is not accentuated because it would cause mass hysteria.  Also, you do get flu-like symptoms.  People are dying that would have remained healthy if they would not have contracted it.  It is raging through our care centers, assisted living and so  forth.

It is not the symptoms to me that are the fearful part, it is the after affects and what it does to your some people's body after the Covid has left.  Even on those that were not hospitalized, there has been shown to be organ damage, excessive clotting that can lead to increased risk of stroke and heart failure, even in young victims.  There are neurological affects, early onset Parkinson's Disease is a possibility, "brain fog", and many others.  Google "long-haul" Covid for more of the fall-out.  That is the part that scares me.   It maimes people through these symptoms, just like a bio-weapon would.  What will possibly happen is we will have a nature of disabled people to care for from the brunt of this virus or whatever.  There will be increased medical costs.  Also, I have heard that it affects fertility in men, and in women in some cases not having a restoration of their periods.  That is not being openly shared with the public.

Even the vaccine in the reading, I have done, will not eradicate it.  Some show a lessening of the symptoms, like a current flu shot.  It does not stop the virus.  This is is not been adequately presented to the public, and that is a travesty. 

It does not affect everyone this way or that severe, but I have read in England, 1 in 7 have the lingering symptoms.  I do not want to catch it, and live in a measured risk environment.  I am careful, but I continue to live my life.
Bioweapon or not, it certainly has to have the ChiComs and globalists slobbering attention at just how well it’s worked for controlling the sheep and crippling countries, especially small businesses.  Can Covid-20 be far behind?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 26, 2020, 11:33:01 AM
Bioweapon or not, it certainly has to have the ChiComs and globalists slobbering attention at just how well it’s worked for controlling the sheep and crippling countries, especially small businesses.  Can Covid-20 be far behind?

He is a hero! The sacrifices he has made to this country and people shall never be usurped. All that time in a basement- quarantining to help out others! Now not have a large Thanksgiving and staying in their beach house in the resort town! The sacrifices. We aren't worthy of his gift. 

""I know this isn't the way many of us hoped we'd spend our holiday. We know that a small act of staying home is a gift to our fellow Americans," said Biden,"

I wonder how quickly Dave Norway will glom on to Biden, assuming he become President. And how his expert guests missed their predictions. The more clever ones always leave an 'out' in their predictions, of course.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 10:46:50 AM
Its such a pity they discontinued those particular Nikes.

They didn’t stock up on their cultkicks  ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: DanTSX on November 26, 2020, 09:46:16 AM
god I wish that were me

I should introduce you to this phenobarbidoll I know...

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 01:36:24 PM

I've got some Halo Pair-A-Doll--we could work on our Quads.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2020, 12:35:19 PM
He is a hero! The sacrifices he has made to this country and people shall never be usurped. All that time in a basement- quarantining to help out others! Now not have a large Thanksgiving and staying in their beach house in the resort town! The sacrifices. We aren't worthy of his gift. 

""I know this isn't the way many of us hoped we'd spend our holiday. We know that a small act of staying home is a gift to our fellow Americans," said Biden,"

I wonder how quickly Dave Norway will glom on to Biden, assuming he become President. And how his expert guests missed their predictions. The more clever ones always leave an 'out' in their predictions, of course.
Our Dear Leader does a really good job of not making his lips move when he makes Joe talk.  Not having really large hands no doubt makes it easier to fit one in the back of Joe’s head.

DanTSX

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 26, 2020, 01:36:24 PM

I’m trying to move up the bucket list a trip to ZA before the wheels really come off the wagon there.

I’ll need advice regarding obtaining dagga that doesn’t result in be being me being Carjacked and  shot up In a township, or chopped up by a russian gangster.

But phenobarbital is definitely on the list of things I’ll avoid unless under the care of a doctor or anesthesiologist.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on November 26, 2020, 11:29:36 AM
I meant to write I approach everyday with measured risk.  I would not attend a super spreader event maskless for instance.   Otherwise, I live like I did.  I also approach Coast in a measured risk outlook.  Is it worth the risk of  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)?
Thanks for the heads-up.  I think I had it right before anyone knew about it.  Seasons later, having a lot off loss of the sense of smell, out of the blue.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on November 26, 2020, 12:35:19 PM

Norway cannot abide by a man who puts his hands all over children.  Sure, Norway gets creepy about black-eyed "kids" or morbid things that happen to people, of all ages.  But, he's got no patience at all for potential pedos.

Jojo

Quote from: Silphion on November 26, 2020, 08:25:23 PM
Well, not exactly true, but there is a corollary.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/may/15/cambridge-scientists-create-worlds-first-living-organism-with-fully-redesigned-dna
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Here's a Norway impersonator:
***https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94J_B9YVXfY***

Quote from: DanTSX on November 26, 2020, 06:14:35 PM

I’m trying to move up the bucket list a trip to ZA before the wheels really come off the wagon there.

I’ll need advice regarding obtaining dagga that doesn’t result in be being me being Carjacked and  shot up In a township, or chopped up by a russian gangster.

But phenobarbital is definitely on the list of things I’ll avoid unless under the care of a doctor or anesthesiologist.
Can't you just Google it?  What's so special in South Africa?  One of my relatives spent years there.  Didn't sound that nice.  Very different culture, different attitudes toward tragedy and child-rearing.  She never mentioned good food, either.

Jojo

THANKS FOR WORKING ON THE HOLIDAY, GEORGE!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

ksm32

Quote from: DanTSX on November 26, 2020, 09:46:16 AM
god I wish that were me
What, you need friends around in order to be comfortable enough to kill yourself?

Quote from: Jojo on November 27, 2020, 12:09:27 AM
THANKS FOR WORKING ON THE HOLIDAY, GEORGE!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-*

I've told you before why Noory works on holidays. HE HAS NO OTHER INTERESTS NOR ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. His family doesn't even interest him. His entire life and identity is Coast2Coast, I also think he recognizes he is not good at his job so he goes above and beyond to prove his loyalty to his employers by working on holidays and rarely taking vacations.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jojo on November 27, 2020, 12:09:27 AM
THANKS FOR WORKING ON THE HOLIDAY, GEORGE!!!

The poor schlub shows up every night without fail, to do a little ditty, and all you do is criticise him. I guess you don't care for softshoe from a fella with 2 left feet, eh.

Jojo

Quote from: AZZERAE on November 27, 2020, 01:05:17 AM
The poor schlub shows up every night without fail, to do a little ditty, and all you do is criticise him. I guess you don't care for softshoe from a fella with 2 left feet, eh.
Are you Jewish?  You got the guilt thing down.

George?
I love it.  Lisa Rinna?  I shred him.  Elizabeth Montgomery?  I shred him.  Mariah Carey's unitard?  I shred him.  The gaming model?  I shred him.  The whiny chick who glues sequins to her private parts?  I shred him.  That large-bossomed blond model who now helps animals?  I shred him.  He asks his dating deal-breaker question to a 21-year old guest?  Shred.  Gorgeous LA women all the time?  Oh yeah, shred.  Beautiful women in bikinis with Trump in Hawaii year after year?  I shred him.  Those women who dance in feathers - shred.  Shred, shred, shred.  He is shredded.  He is not looking at string bikinis - he is string zucchini.

Be my string zucchini, George.

George Noory sucks.  In that order.  And we love it.  Suck more, George!  Harder!  Faster!  With his name having so many O's in it, his mouth is made for it!  "I'm gOOOOOOrge nOOOOOry!"  Keep up the trout pout, George!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on November 27, 2020, 01:37:01 AM
Are you Jewish?  You got the guilt thing down.

George?
I love it.  Lisa Rinna?  I shred him.  Elizabeth Montgomery?  I shred him.  Mariah Carey's unitard?  I shred him.  The gaming model?  I shred him.  The whiny chick who glues sequins to her private parts?  I shred him.  That large-bossomed blond model who now helps animals?  I shred him.  He asks his dating deal-breaker question to a 21-year old guest?  shred.  Gorgeous LA women all the time?  Oh yeah, shred.  Beautiful women in bikinis with Trump in Hawaii year after year?  I shred him.  Those women who dance in feathers - shred.  Shred, shred, shred.  He is shredded.  He is not looking at string bikinis - he is string zucchini.

Be my string zucchini, George.

George Noory sucks.  In that order.  And we love it.  Suck more, George!  Harder!  Faster!  With his name having so many O's in it, his mouth is made for it!  "I'm gOOOOOOrge nOOOOOry!"  Keep up the trout pout, George!

Classic JoJo!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 01:41:04 AM
Classic JoJo!
8)  I am very good at what I do.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 12:39:15 AM
I've told you before why Noory works on holidays. HE HAS NO OTHER INTERESTS NOR ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. His family doesn't even interest him. His entire life and identity is Coast2Coast, I also think he recognizes he is not good at his job so he goes above and beyond to prove his loyalty to his employers by working on holidays and rarely taking vacations.
That's what they say about embezzlers, too!  I've never met an embezzler with a trout pout before!

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on November 27, 2020, 12:18:05 AM
What, you need friends around in order to be comfortable enough to kill yourself?
KSM shows up with some of his many redeeming qualities! 

'I'm a believer in pets. I don't think pets are as evil as some people think.' - George Noory

wtf is he talking about? who thinks pet are evil?

lol he's so simple - fascinated by the idea of evil babies and evil dogs and cats.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 02:59:46 AM
'I'm a believer in pets. I don't think pets are as evil as some people think.' - George Noory

wtf is he talking about? who thinks pet are evil?

lol he's so simple - fascinated by the idea of evil babies and evil dogs and cats.