• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

The show is like walking into a long term care home. A couple nights ago Noory had on one of his old lady guests on who coughed the entire way through her interview, Saint George of Lebanon took the last couple of minutes to encourage the lady to get to a doctor to investigate her cough. Tonight George Knapp has an old crazy cat lady as his guest and she's been hocking up a lung during the entire interview, she claims it just allergies
I've heard this woman on before, she's kind of charming but clearly a life long kook who spread her legs for many a paranormal charlatan and assorted spiritual gurus. Like most attractive hippy women when they are no longer fuck worthy they become hermits living in the middle of nowhere with cats and other animals.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 26, 2020, 02:55:39 AM
The show is like walking into a long term care home. A couple nights ago Noory had on one of his old lady guests on who coughed the entire way through her interview, Saint George of Lebanon took the last couple of minutes to encourage the lady to get to a doctor to investigate her cough. Tonight George Knapp has an old crazy cat lady as his guest and she's been hocking up a lung during the entire interview, she claims it just allergies
I've heard this woman on before, she's kind of charming but clearly a life long kook who spread her legs for many a paranormal charlatan and assorted spiritual gurus. Like most attractive hippy women when they are no longer fuck worthy they become hermits living in the middle of nowhere with cats and other animals.
That beats dealing with men who post such cruel and introspective posts, and who are no longer fuck worthy.  It is a hard rode to travel when there are no fuck worthy men. 

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 26, 2020, 02:55:39 AM
I thought I might checkout the show until I checked the second guest’s website.

“In 1981, she moved to Southern California where Diane listened to her soul-song and began channeling messages from Tibus and doing readings for clients. In 1983, she began her long-running newsletter, The Star Network Heartline, which has not missed a month of publication”

https://www.earthchangepredictions.com/

Eh, no thanks.  Sleep was a much better alternative.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 26, 2020, 06:33:57 AM
I thought I might checkout the show until I checked the second guest’s website.

“In 1981, she moved to Southern California where Diane listened to her soul-song and began channeling messages from Tibus and doing readings for clients. In 1983, she began her long-running newsletter, The Star Network Heartline, which has not missed a month of publication”

https://www.earthchangepredictions.com/

Eh, no thanks.  Sleep was a much better alternative.

I didn't even have to look up her website or google her name - i knew she had to have been fairly attractive in her younger years. She talked about her bi-racial daughter who went to Europe to model and that she had  participated in the Civil Rights movement - obviously likes BBC. Then she went to Ireland and hooked up with an IRA terrorist. Lots of drugs and dick.

Ma Anand Hogue was supposed to come on before the election to give his pick for who wins. Just as I suspected, he doesn't have the huevos to do so. He knows if he gets it wrong, he won't be able to gloss over his failure twice. Even George would not be able to spin him a hit. Revenues will plummet. He is not scheduled this week,  and since he promised to be on the air election night, he will not be on Nov. 2nd. I was fairly sure he would pull this.

Haha this Frank Marano character is shameless, he stole the name of his new show 'The Other Side of Midnight' from poor old Richard Hoagland. Now he's playing the theme song from 'Midnight in the Desert'. He definitely has done some pilfering of Art Bell's vocal style.

On the plus side he's better than Noory, not a huge accomplishment but he's decent.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 27, 2020, 12:43:05 AM
Haha this Frank Marano character is shameless, he stole the name of his new show 'The Other Side of Midnight' from poor old Richard Hoagland. Now he's playing the theme song from 'Midnight in the Desert'. He definitely has done some pilfering of Art Bell's vocal style.

On the plus side he's better than Noory, not a huge accomplishment but he's decent.

[hand rubbing intensifies]

Dateline

The Norry dedication of the week goes out to all of the disenfranchised Coast listeners who have boycotted the show during the week, because of the removal of Peter Davenport. 

https://youtu.be/kZ6Tp-nna9I

AZZERAE

While George Noory may "suck", I'd listen to him over Decon any night of the week. At least he sounds human.

Morgus

"Dr. Doom" Major Ed Dames returns as guest tonight on c2cam.

He has a new video out warning about anarchy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzIqgrtB3nw

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 27, 2020, 12:43:05 AM

Roger Stone was on with him on the NYC "The Other Side of Midnight" and Roger said that he hoped Frank Marano's show will "blow Coast to Coast out of the water." Ouch, after all the positive coverage that C2C gave Roger over the recent years. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on October 27, 2020, 02:35:57 PM
"Dr. Doom" Major Ed Dames returns as guest tonight on c2cam.

He has a new video out warning about anarchy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzIqgrtB3nw
So we should be just fine, then.

Morgus

Dames just revealed he has been banned on facebook and youtube is next!

haha when Ed Dames thinks you're strange you know you're a loser.  Ed asked George if he ever takes vacations after George accused him of being kinda down. Noory proudly told Dames that he hasn't taken a vacation in 18 years. This is a man with a family, a 90 year old mom, kids and grandkids. Plus he makes a very good living so he can afford nice vacations. In 18 years he hasn't thought of taking mom and the family on a nice cruise, or a family vacation to the Caribbean or maybe rent a cabin on a lake, or DisneyWorld for fuck's sake. Or a vacation on his own with a lady friend or to solo to go fuck whores in Mexico or South America or Thailand.

I know why he doesn't take vacations.

1.) He has no interests or hobbies nor any curiosity whatsoever about anything so there's no point in a vacation for him, he'd just stare at the wall.

2.) He knows how much he sucks at his job so he desperately tries to prove how loyal and hard working he is to Premiere Radio by not taking time off and he's scared if he did take a couple weeks off whoever replaced him would be better and that might be noticed by his bosses at Premiere.

He's now regularly ending the show with his maudlin shtick, 'People have been writing in thanking us for being there for them in these hard times. Folks, you don't have to thank us, I just want you to know we're here for you', about the Covid pandemic playing out with some schmaltzy old song, tonight was 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.

Why so maudlin about a virus that is no more than the seasonal flu George?

Ed Dames is hilarious, the weight of the world is on him, he's not working with the FBI any longer because he doesn't trust them, he's now tracking down missing/murdered children for the U.S. Marshall's office, he's hot on the trail of some child killer. Suuuuuuuuuuure he is. Fucking kook.

He's talking about Covid 20 and 21, there will be mass starvation when we lock down for long periods of time. Very bleak times ahead according to the Major.

ItsOver

“They call me Major ... Major Doom...”

Lame Dames always has to taunt George with a catty remark. Last night he started the show with a dig about George never taking a day off, implying that he doesn't have a life. This little exchange made George obviously uncomfortable, and he rushed to change the subject. I am baffled about the passive/aggressive hostility Dames always shows to George. One would think after all these years it would fade, but maybe there us a dynamic we are not privy to.

A week before the election, and nary a word from Dames. I think he made it a condition of the interview:  no election questions. Four years ago all of George's charlatans had a prediction, but after finding egg all over their faces, and then having to furiously backpedal...no predictions this year. During my personal listening, only one guest (astrologer - don't remember name) went out on a limb with a prediction (Trump). There are no words to describe the disgust I feel for George's regular money-grubbing, fearful, play-it-safe guests.

sparty89

A caller asked Major Ed whether apps are safe. Both Ed and George agreed that all apps, whether Chinese or American, are evil, and can turn your phone on or off, and will steal your contact list.  The next commercial break featured George and Tommy waxing poetic about the new and improved C2C Insider app, only 15 cents a day.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 28, 2020, 02:59:25 PM
Lame Dames always has to taunt George with a catty remark. Last night he started the show with a dig about George never taking a day off, implying that he doesn't have a life. This little exchange made George obviously uncomfortable, and he rushed to change the subject. I am baffled about the passive/aggressive hostility Dames always shows to George...
Maybe Dames is that way with most folks.  There may be some inner hostility he feels the need to release.   It couldn’t have been easy to lose his Ukrainian mail order bride.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 28, 2020, 03:22:45 AM
He's now regularly ending the show with his maudlin shtick, 'People have been writing in thanking us for being there for them in these hard times. Folks, you don't have to thank us, I just want you to know we're here for you', about the Covid pandemic playing out with some schmaltzy old song, tonight was 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.

Why so maudlin about a virus that is no more than the seasonal flu George?
Several celebrities flee to Boston when Norry claims he is trying to get them on the program after he accosts them in some venue.   
Fenway Sports Group is Boston-based (though like many companies Delaware incorporated)  and owns the RedSox and Liverpool F.C. 
Liverpool F.C. main song is "You'll Never Walk Alone"   

Dateline

Quote from: sparty89 on October 28, 2020, 04:05:47 PM
A caller asked Major Ed whether apps are safe. Both Ed and George agreed that all apps, whether Chinese or American, are evil, and can turn your phone on or off, and will steal your contact list.  The next commercial break featured George and Tommy waxing poetic about the new and improved C2C Insider app, only 15 cents a day.

Good Catch!

Quote from: ItsOver on October 28, 2020, 04:23:01 PM
Maybe Dames is that way with most folks.  There may be some inner hostility he feels the need to release.   It couldn’t have been easy to lose his Ukrainian mail order bride.

I did not know about his big romance bust-up. Do you know any details?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 28, 2020, 07:49:40 PM
I did not know about his big romance bust-up. Do you know any details?

She got a green card and half his military retirement and went on her way.

Poor old Ed, no wonder his knickers are in a knot. Does that mean he no longer lives near Chernobeeeeeeel? I wouldn't mind living in Belarus, right about now.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 28, 2020, 08:19:14 PM
She got a green card and half his military retirement and went on her way.
And likely was able due to chain migration to get some more of her extended family here. And all of Ed's data was hacked by the Chinese during the X1 and X2 OPM data breach. So he had to deal with identity theft "kill shots."