• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on October 17, 2020, 11:48:20 AM
cool..have to download a couple of his shows.
He has had several shows over the years up in CA. His latest show is called 'Conspiracy Unlimited' and his main website, I think, is Strangeplanet.ca

https://conspiracyunlimitedpodcast.com/469-child-sex-trafficking-and-the-occult

https://www.strangeplanet.ca/

He is much better host than Norry and also, for some reason, takes the best open-line callers in this modern version of C2C. Not sure if just more people call in, if he has different screener, or doesn't screen as much. Doesn't  just do the usual, same callers with their same comments- usually. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 17, 2020, 02:27:13 AM
First Half: Part time host of Coast to Coast AM, Ian Punnett, is ordained to the Holy Order of the Diaconate in the Episcopal Church in America, and a professor of mass communication and journalism at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas. He'll discuss his latest work teaming up with an Israeli-born rabbi and a Pakistani-born Muslim scholar, attempting to synthesize the religious views of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity into one unified, harmonious voice singing a single hymn.

Good luck with that.

Well, that should make that tiresome recitation pretty zippy indeed!  Sooner we get to the parish hall to see of old Mrs. Millspaugh made cinnamon buns again.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Dateline

Recent developments have caused me to undergo these actions, I will boycott Coast (during the week) until there is a return to UFO reporting authenticity, and the return of weekly reports from Peter Davenport!!!!!!!    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ItsOver

It seems only fitting that whoever eventually takes Noory’s place should continue the Snorge tradition of making people “disappear,” by never mentioning Snorge and acting like he never existed.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dateline on October 17, 2020, 09:23:23 PM
Recent developments have caused me to undergo these actions, I will boycott Coast (during the week) until there is a return to UFO reporting authenticity, and the return of weekly reports from Peter Davenport!!!!!!!    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
👍

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 17, 2020, 12:52:09 PM
Well, that should make that tiresome recitation pretty zippy indeed!  Sooner we get to the parish hall to see of old Mrs. Millspaugh made cinnamon buns again.

We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.

We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.

We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.

The Episcopalian Church is down the tubes as far as Christianity goes.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 17, 2020, 04:16:45 AM
Episcopalians are always trying to turn Christianity into everything else. They would try to “harmonize” Satanism with Christianity too. ::)
So true.  Shocking.  And so wrong.  Unity is one thing, but not unity with deliberate selfish destructiveness of course.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on October 19, 2020, 02:55:42 AM
deliberate selfish destructiveness

Where does the mutilation of infants without informed consent come into your worldview? I'm asking for a friend, but I'm gonna lie and pretend I'm just trolling. So there.

P.S.: Welcome back! What glorious timing! I have noticed that you have stopped stuttering! Are the shock treatments working out? Up the voltage!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on October 19, 2020, 02:52:46 AM
He's great.

I turned down the seat, because I knew he deserved it. My hand to God. Please, send no flowers. Don't cry for me, Argentina.

Jojo

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 10, 2020, 02:38:37 AM
Ian calling Mike the Millennial out on Mike calling in repeatedly and "taking the wheel" was delicious.

I throw up a little every time the control freak calls in with his goddamn patter all worked out.

It was fucking priceless. While Ian framed it in the form of advice, he didn't let Mike talk over him.

Then Mike said he appreciated George and Ian giving him the "opportunity" to blah blah blah.

Ian quickly said "I don't have a contract with you!"

Fucking hilarious.

Ian also pointed out how Mike keeps mentioning "younger people."

It reminded me a bit of that time Ian argued with Steve Quayle. Hahaha.

God I am repulsed by Mike.

Follow Ian's advice. Stop piggybacking on Coast and do your own podcast.
If the producer let the call through, the host should be polite.  But why doesn't Coast go back to a limit on how often a caller can get on the air?  I'm so tired of the same callers so frequently.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on October 19, 2020, 03:07:31 AM
I'm so tired of the same callers so frequently.

I am getting to be that way about citrus. Condolences, Zephyr.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 17, 2020, 10:48:55 PM
👍

I accept your surrender. Go get some legit liquid twenty-five and meet me at my new place--you'll know the spot.

Welcome to The Next Level, Uncle. Coochie coochie-coo!

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on October 17, 2020, 10:00:11 PM
It seems only fitting that whoever eventually takes Noory’s place should continue the Snorge tradition of making people “disappear,” by never mentioning Snorge and acting like he never existed.

Let us start with you, Four-Eyes.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 10, 2020, 02:38:37 AM
God I am repulsed by Mike.

You and I need to suckle each others' penæ or do tasteful sixty-nine or bake bread Danish kringle or something. I am just sayin'. Those bitches damsels out there ain't gettin' any younger, Wingman.

Have your chattel contact my chattel--that way, the chain of command and respect of the dockworkers shall be maintained.

Morgus

Quote from: Jojo on October 19, 2020, 03:07:31 AM
But why doesn't Coast go back to a limit on how often a caller can get on the air?  I'm so tired of the same callers so frequently.
Noory removed that caller once a month limit quite awhile ago in order that his regular pack of callers can now get thru every night...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on October 19, 2020, 12:58:58 PM
Noory removed that caller once a month limit quite awhile ago in order that his regular pack of callers can now get thru every night...
Yep.  We need to “get with it.”  It’s all about accommodating Dave and making things easy for him.  Boring, brain dead regular callers, that are a known quantity and will slobber all over Dave, routine show bailouts with lame Norway recordings and cornball routines, generic script questions for the guest, infomercial opportunities for Norway interests (Hi, Doc Wallet!), plugs for planned city invasions, courtesy of Danheiser entertainment... this is what quality radio is all about!  Now shut up and comply!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 19, 2020, 01:31:47 PM
Yep.  We need to “get with it.”  It’s all about accommodating Dave and making things easy for him.  Boring, brain dead regular callers, that are a known quantity and will slobber all over Dave, routine show bailouts with lame Norway recordings and cornball routines, generic script questions for the guest, infomercial opportunities for Norway interests (Hi, Doc Wallet!), plugs for planned city invasions, courtesy of Danheiser entertainment... this is what quality radio is all about!  Now shut up and comply!
I'm hoping some NSA snooping algorithm 'triggers' when Norway talks about his city "invasions" and the "big event" and they alert the FBI. Who seize Tommee as a potential terrorist ringleader, Dave, Doc Wallet who is apparently using a MLM supplement scheme to support "invasions," and also starts off an hysterical  international incident when the Norwegian Embassy on K State is accidentally invaded by a SWAT team thinking they are connected to C2C "big events." Barry and Corny will turn State's evidence on the "invasions" but Corny will turn out to be a government informant all the time- he was turned in prison.

The case will fall apart. The NSA and FBI will look stupid and incompetent. Dave Norway will retire, in shame, because the case will alert iHate Media, Inc executives that they are actually paying for this weak version of C2C and that employees were using the show for apparent self-aggrandizement via supplements MLMs, dating apps, and "invasions."

jcoscarmorgus

noory needs to get rid of reading news stories from drudge report which sound so fake and pre recorded
and have more open lines with callers like demitri oscar ufo phil morgus and jc

jcoscarmorgus

wow this show is boring
coast is no longer fun

"The haunted doll trade on eBay."

Chilling!

Thankfully, our ace reporter - George Noory - is shedding light on this diabolical trafficking of humanoid figures.

Riveting, izzinit?

Wuzzinit?

Duzzinit?

Quote from: ItsOver on October 17, 2020, 10:00:11 PM

I'm on pins and needles in anticipation of that wonderful new Aeon when Noory departs.

Just THINK of the wonderful GEORGE NOORY VAULT full of past golden episodes. Right there next to Art's vault.

Takes my breath away - like carbon monoxide in a closed flip door garage housing a running 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 20, 2020, 02:41:42 AM
I'm on pins and needles in anticipation of that wonderful new Aeon when Noory departs.

Dicks out for Harambe.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 20, 2020, 02:41:42 AM

Just THINK of the wonderful GEORGE NOORY VAULT full of past golden episodes. Right there next to Art's vault.

Takes my breath away - like carbon monoxide in a closed flip door garage housing a running 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda.
I envision a minuscule drawer in this “hallowed” location for the Dave Norway Vault, with a dark bird perched outside chortling “Never more!”

Quote from: ItsOver on October 20, 2020, 04:40:48 AM
I envision a minuscule drawer in this “hallowed” location for the Dave Norway Vault, with a dark bird perched outside chortling “Never more!”

"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent theeâ€"by these angels he hath sent thee

Respiteâ€"respite and nepenthe, from thy memories of LeNoory;

Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe and forget this lost LeNoory!"

Quoth the Raven "Nevermorey."

(In a first draft, Poe had the Raven also whisper "We're hot as love," but struck it from the larva.)

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 20, 2020, 05:25:08 AM

(In a first draft, Poe had the Raven also whisper "We're hot as love," but struck it from the larva.)

Even if the casual bellnaut is intuiting the phantasmagorical ping-ponging between IO and myself, this larva business is obscure at be(a)st and is a blatant callback to the much much loved though much much less visited bellgab topic:

IBM Selectric Sightings

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10403.30

You want explanations about larvae that can be struck?

You come to me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 20, 2020, 05:25:08 AM
"Wretch," I cried, "thy God hath lent theeâ€"by these angels he hath sent thee

Respiteâ€"respite and nepenthe, from thy memories of LeNoory;

Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe and forget this lost LeNoory!"

Quoth the Raven "Nevermorey."

That photo of The Ice Cream Man and Jody jamming made my day.  I need to schedule my Phantasm Halloween binge.  All V at bat, coming to my screen soon!  I think I’ll then wind down with a little Rutger madness.  Oh, how I love The Tall Man, with a side of fries!  Just waiting for the day when Dave Noorie is dutifully transformed into a dwarf zombie.   8)