• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 06, 2020, 07:35:12 AM
You’d think hanging out in an old ICBM silo would be the ultimate protection from the ‘Rona.  Maybe the CDC needs to update it’s guidance again and pass the news on to Basement Joe.
You'd think. I recall years ago Art had a caller who was living in an old silo. Complaint was dampness and minor flooding post-winter.. Art asked him if he opened the blast doors and saw the world was destroyed by nukes. Guy replied something like shrug and "I'd shut the doors and go back inside." 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2020, 01:21:24 PM
Guy replied something like shrug and "I'd shut the doors and go back inside."

I remember that call. HERO.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 01:47:54 PM
I remember that call. HERO.
Yeah. I recall it because he was so nonchalant about it. And Art laughed at his attitude, as did I'm sure most listeners. Epic.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2020, 01:21:24 PM
You'd think. I recall years ago Art had a caller who was living in an old silo. Complaint was dampness and minor flooding post-winter.. Art asked him if he opened the blast doors and saw the world was destroyed by nukes. Guy replied something like shrug and "I'd shut the doors and go back inside."
Ha!

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 06, 2020, 07:21:55 AM
I fell asleep but the grocery store guest was actually interesting. Of course I'm one of those people who love grocery stores especially 24 hour ones.

Yes, food is a valuable resource for the betterment of all.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2020, 01:18:48 PM
I thought the Grocery guest was a good one and it was interesting subject. Callers were good also. Jorch Norway even seemed engaged since he admitted he liked to go to grocery stores during lockdowns and had worked as a sacker.

Askashic records lady was lame, as those type normally are.

Super, as Norry would say.   Norry, the bag boy, there is life after Coast after all.  Just the time to follow-up on a forgotten career path. 

Last night when the first guest started dissing psychics and rip-off artists, I was listening intently to see if George would say anything. His self-confidence is so low he will rarely challenge guests. However,  the dollar comes first with Snoorge, and he did feebly argue back, explaining how well his charlatans were vetted before they came on the show. If those idiot phonies who make it on the air have been "vetted", I would hate to hear the ones who did not pass the test. George argued that 50 bucks was reasonable. For these folks,  50 cents would be cheating. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, legitimate people do not charge money for "spiritual" services. More and more I believe Tommy and George are making deals with all the woo ladies, getting a percent of all "readings" a week or two after they appear on C2C. How else does one explain how these types make up the vast majority of guests?

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 07, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
Last night when the first guest started dissing psychics and rip-off artists, I was listening intently to see if George would say anything. His self-confidence is so low he will rarely challenge guests. However,  the dollar comes first with Snoorge, and he did feebly argue back, explaining how well his charlatans were vetted before they came on the show. If those idiot phonies who make it on the air have been "vetted", I would hate to hear the ones who did not pass the test. George argued that 50 bucks was reasonable. For these folks,  50 cents would be cheating. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, legitimate people do not charge money for "spiritual" services. More and more I believe Tommy and George are making deals with all the woo ladies, getting a percent of all "readings" a week or two after they appear on C2C. How else does one explain how these types make up the vast majority of guests?
Jorch Norway mentioned Kevin Randle will be doing UFO updates in the future, again last night. So I guess he kicked Peter Davenport to the curb. Sad without even a mention or update.  Hopefully Davenport will be back on or he decided- maybe he won his election- to quit the lame Norway version show or move on to better things.

I liked the Demonic guest, seemed rational and didn't want to comment on Norway's provocations, or wild caller's experiences, and didn't like the charlatan's or charging for paranormal services. Meanwhile still believing in demonic activity. 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 05:33:44 PM
So I guess he kicked Peter Davenport to the curb.

Now it is finally safe to call him. Sweet!

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 07, 2020, 05:16:19 PM
...More and more I believe Tommy and George are making deals with all the woo ladies, getting a percent of all "readings" a week or two after they appear on C2C. How else does one explain how these types make up the vast majority of guests?
They’re hot ladies of woo?

ItsOver

Jorch Norway mentioned Kevin Randle will be doing UFO updates in the future, again last night. So I guess he kicked Peter Davenport to the curb. Sad without even a mention or update.  Hopefully Davenport will be back on or he decided- maybe he won his election- to quit the lame Norway version show or move on to better things.

I liked the Demonic guest, seemed rational and didn't want to comment on Norway's provocations, or wild caller's experiences, and didn't like the charlatan's or charging for paranormal services. Meanwhile still believing in demonic activity.
Maybe Clyde will do more Peter.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2020, 05:53:01 PM
Maybe Clyde will do more Peter.
A discarded frozen, store-bought, chicken pot pie liner could look like a traditional UFO if whipped up by the wind. Cheetos, if dropped in the right lighting, could like like orbs. An Antifada meth head roaming in the bushes could, in the sodium lights and smoke of BLM brushfires, could look like a Bigfeet. Peter will find a good host in Clyde. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 06:11:25 PM
A discarded frozen, store-bought, chicken pot pie liner could look like a traditional UFO if whipped up by the wind. Cheetos, if dropped in the right lighting, could like like orbs. An Antifada meth head roaming in the bushes could, in the sodium lights and smoke of BLM brushfires, could look like a Bigfeet. Peter will find a good host in Clyde.
And a hungry one.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 07, 2020, 06:18:23 PM
And a hungry one.

Wow. He seems to be going for a mix of the Tommee/SDM girth with the Morgus/Svengoolie look! I don't think soon he would fit in Peter Davenport's silo. Luckily correspondence will be telephonic only. Is that a TangyTangerine cocktail or some kind of beet concoction?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 07, 2020, 06:23:35 PM
Wow. He seems to be going for a mix of the Tommee/SDM girth with the Morgus/Svengoolie look! I don't think soon he would fit in Peter Davenport's silo. Luckily correspondence will be telephonic only. Is that a TangyTangerine cocktail or some kind of beet concoction?
Not sure.  It could be some whack concoction from his scammer buddie Ronnie at Get The Tea. 

ItsOver

Wow. He seems to be going for a mix of the Tommee/SDM girth with the Morgus/Svengoolie look! I don't think soon he would fit in Peter Davenport's silo...
Yeah, aliens would have a pretty hard time activating a Clyde-loaded silo for launch.  Sadly, health and heft  are quite the challenge for him. 

Dr. MD MD

Tranya.

Morgus

Strangely, Peter Davenport's own website log last entry is from 9/4/2020 - no updates since then, and that one mentioned regular appearances on c2cam too.
Also the list of reported UFO sightings also stops at 9/4/2020.
Did something happen to him in early Sept?

http://www.nuforc.org/
http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on October 07, 2020, 06:47:11 PM
Strangely, Peter Davenport's own website log last entry is from 9/4/2020 - no updates since then, and that one mentioned regular appearances on c2cam too.

From last week:

https://catsroundtable.com/peter-davenport-record-number-ufo-sightings-year-shut/

Just put Peter's name into the search function at WABC, the link above says he was a guest two days ago (4 October) on one of their Sunday morning shows.  This isn't the show we talked about here that goes head-to-head with C2C, but....

albrecht

How was the "Big Debate?"

No, not those debates but the one between know-it-all blowhard Howard Bloom and die-hard Trump-apologist "online columnist" John Curtis, as moderated by Jorch Norway. According to the poll on the website Curtis won by a large margin. Of course C2C "doesn't do politics" and I'm sure the poll was a completely statistically researched and scientifically done.

Dateline

Quote from: Morgus on October 07, 2020, 06:47:11 PM

Maybe he was abducted by some of those lights in the sky?

Morgus

Kevin Randle was back again last night for Noory's weekly UFO report, he appears to have replaced Peter Davenport who Noory hasn't referred to at all for weeks...

Ian calling Mike the Millennial out on Mike calling in repeatedly and "taking the wheel" was delicious.

I throw up a little every time the control freak calls in with his goddamn patter all worked out.

It was fucking priceless. While Ian framed it in the form of advice, he didn't let Mike talk over him.

Then Mike said he appreciated George and Ian giving him the "opportunity" to blah blah blah.

Ian quickly said "I don't have a contract with you!"

Fucking hilarious.

Ian also pointed out how Mike keeps mentioning "younger people."

It reminded me a bit of that time Ian argued with Steve Quayle. Hahaha.

God I am repulsed by Mike.

Follow Ian's advice. Stop piggybacking on Coast and do your own podcast.

Quote from: Morgus on October 09, 2020, 09:33:40 PM
Kevin Randle was back again last night for Noory's weekly UFO report, he appears to have replaced Peter Davenport who Noory hasn't referred to at all for weeks...

I would wager if Davenport died, Gorge would be all over it and talk about what great friends they were and how Gorge was one of Davenport's last contacts.

(cringing)

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 10, 2020, 04:04:59 AM
I would wager if Davenport died, Gorge would be all over it and talk about what great friends they were and how Gorge was one of Davenport's last contacts.

(cringing)
Then quickly schedule a “tribute” show, consisting of Norway skipping out early, with a playback of a Davenport call-in and UFO Phil tribute. GNS sucks.  :P

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 10, 2020, 02:38:37 AM
Ian calling Mike the Millennial out on Mike calling in repeatedly and "taking the wheel" was delicious.

I throw up a little every time the control freak calls in with his goddamn patter all worked out.

It was fucking priceless. While Ian framed it in the form of advice, he didn't let Mike talk over him.

Then Mike said he appreciated George and Ian giving him the "opportunity" to blah blah blah.

Ian quickly said "I don't have a contract with you!"

Fucking hilarious.

Ian also pointed out how Mike keeps mentioning "younger people."

It reminded me a bit of that time Ian argued with Steve Quayle. Hahaha.

God I am repulsed by Mike.

Follow Ian's advice. Stop piggybacking on Coast and do your own podcast.

Or just stop calling C2C and get a job.

Dateline

Someone should establish a new personality to compete with "Mike".  I would be "Uncle Bob the Boomer".  There could even be a debate set up between "Mike" and "Uncle Bob The Boomer"?  Any odds, bets, or takers on the outcome?