• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Did that astrologer last night give his pick for the presidential election? He was dead wrong last time, and then tried to back-peddle after the fact. Turned my radio off early, the show was so bad. I have a feeling that few of George's charlatans will be willing to go out on a limb this year. It had to be very painful for them in 2016.

Howard Bloom is another lying lib - he just said the US has lost more lives to COVID than in all the wars of the 20th century, it wasn't a mistake, this is how liberals always operate. But Trump's lies, those outrage them.

Noory can't even read, in his little news segment reporting the death of Helen Reddy he mentioned a movie made about her life and described it as a 'BIOPIC' - he completely mangled the pronunciation - BYE-oh-pick becomes bye-AWW-pic in Norry Speak.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 30, 2020, 11:28:49 PM
Howard Bloom is another lying lib - he just said the US has lost more lives to COVID than in all the wars of the 20th century, it wasn't a mistake, this is how liberals always operate. But Trump's lies, those outrage them.

Noory can't even read, in his little news segment reporting the death of Helen Reddy he mentioned a movie made about her life and described it as a 'BIOPIC' - he completely mangled the pronunciation - BYE-oh-pick becomes bye-AWW-pic in Norry Speak.
I get a chuckle when I see this in some wiener’s lawn.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2020, 05:12:22 AM
I get a chuckle when I see this in some wiener’s lawn.

To his credit Norry actually said to a guest "I guess I'm going to ask this same question again" (paraphrased, I don't remember exact quote) to the expert on narcissism who seemed legit. And he didn't censor, or criticize when frequent guest Morningstar referenced RCH with regard to moon, Mars, and so  on. And Jorch Norway is "not a narcissist" as diagnosed by him!

ps: a couple blocks over there is a duel going on. In one yard American flags, POW/MIA flag, Trump flags, 2nd Amendment flag, and immediate neighbor has Biden signs, pro public school teacher union signs, BLM sign, and something about believing in science, love, and inclusion. I'm tempted to do a non-shooting drive by-like Norway does of the Jon Benet house- and see what is happening there on election night.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 01:44:35 PM
To his credit Norry actually said to a guest "I guess I'm going to ask this same question again" (paraphrased, I don't remember exact quote) to the expert on narcissism who seemed legit. And he didn't censor, or criticize when frequent guest Morningstar referenced RCH with regard to moon, Mars, and so  on. And Jorch Norway is "not a narcissist" as diagnosed by him!

ps: a couple blocks over there is a duel going on. In one yard American flags, POW/MIA flag, Trump flags, 2nd Amendment flag, and immediate neighbor has Biden signs, pro public school teacher union signs, BLM sign, and something about believing in science, love, and inclusion. I'm tempted to do a non-shooting drive by-like Norway does of the Jon Benet house- and see what is happening there on election night.
Ha!  Sounds similar to what I’ve seen when I’ve been out doing ritual drive-bys of local murder scenes.  I’ve also noticed the Trump houses are all in for supporting the police and many times are flying Old Glory, while some Biden sites have one of those “Hi, I’m a trendy suburban mom with a chic seasonal house banner.” I’m guessing this is in lieu of an “Orange Man Bad!” flag.  ;D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 01:44:35 PM

George asked if narcissists know they're narcissists. This is the first time I can remember where George acknowledged asking a question he'd already asked.

Who is RCH? Is that a person?

The guest said not only is George not a narcissist, but that he is "healthy." I think this is after George said he always loved it when his Dad praised him for getting good grades.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 01, 2020, 02:24:11 PM
George asked if narcissists know they're narcissists. This is the first time I can remember where George acknowledged asking a question he'd already asked.

Who is RCH? Is that a person?...

Mr. 19.5! ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2020, 02:17:06 PM
Ha!  Sounds similar to what I’ve seen when I’ve been out doing ritual drive-bys of local murder scenes.  I’ve also noticed the Trump houses are all in for supporting the police and many times are flying Old Glory, while most Biden sites have one of those “Hi, I’m a trendy suburban mom with a chic seasonal house banner.” I’m guessing this is in lieu of an “Orange Man Bad!” flag.  ;D

I'm glad that you, like Jorch Norway, has the "opportunity" to drive-by and "ponder" child murder scenes. Yeah. Hobby Lobby and such where they buy those flags with the seasonal message are ridiculous. But funny in an stereotypical way.  And in times of Antifada, BLMs, illegals, lockdown, virus, iconoclasm, etc I think an attempt at normalcy and wholesomeness. I'm going to put up Norman Rockwell posters and live-stream Andy Griffith on a tv outside, after the Halloween decorations are put away. Make the area like Norway's C2C 'a family show' that 'doesn't do politics'...."and up next we have Jerome Corsi..."

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on October 01, 2020, 02:24:11 PM

Who is RCH? Is that a person?

The guest said not only is George not a narcissist, but that he is "healthy." I think this is after George said he always loved it when his Dad praised him for getting good grades.
Richard C Hoagland. Former "science advisor" for C2C. Finder of crystalline arcologies on the moon, faces on Mars, secret space programs, torsion physics, 19.5, the Miami Circle, and  many other things, like friendship and former advisors to famous people!  He favors bolo ties and has epic hair and beard that the ladies love! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_woVHaJKw0 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 02:31:15 PM
I'm glad that you, like Jorch Norway, has the "opportunity" to drive-by and "ponder" child murder scenes. Yeah. Hobby Lobby and such where they buy those flags with the seasonal message are ridiculous. But funny in an stereotypical way.  And in times of Antifada, BLMs, illegals, lockdown, virus, iconoclasm, etc I think an attempt at normalcy and wholesomeness. I'm going to put up Norman Rockwell posters and live-stream Andy Griffith on a tv outside, after the Halloween decorations are put away. Make the area like Norway's C2C 'a family show' that 'doesn't do politics'...."and up next we have Jerome Corsi..."
Ha!  I like it.  Be careful, though, you may inadvertently attract shrieking, masked and all-in-black demonstrators, protesting your insensitive white supremacy indications.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 02:35:01 PM
Richard C Hoagland. Former "science advisor" for C2C. Finder of crystalline arcologies on the moon, faces on Mars, secret space programs, torsion physics, 19.5, the Miami Circle, and  many other things, like friendship and former advisors to famous people!  He favors bolo ties and has epic hair and beard that the ladies love! 

Yes, indeed.  The power of the hair.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2020, 02:49:27 PM
Yes, indeed.  The power of the hair.

Hoagie just sent out an alert that he will be Clyde Lewis' guest tomorrow (Friday) on his radio show, GROUND ZERO...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Morgus on October 01, 2020, 03:01:00 PM
Hoagie just sent out an alert that he will be Clyde Lewis' guest tomorrow (Friday) on his radio show, GROUND ZERO...

Hopefully they can talk about downloading CP again.

albrecht

Was there any reasoning regarding why he can do Clyde's show, who is situated in the heart of BLM/Antifada violence and fires, but not his own weekend show- for weeks? Will he comment on the new WABC show also called The Other Side of Midnight?

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 03:05:12 PM
Hopefully they can talk about downloading CP again.
Ouch.

As I recall RCH suspected that there was some other reason for the base telescope shutdown and CP was the 'excuse' but then went into a strange diatribe about being legal 'viewing' but NOT downloading. Which, ignoring the perversion- to be mainstreamed soon I suspect the way Hollywood and society is going- technically if one viewed online you already downloaded. So illegal. But RCH is old and likely doesn't 'get' technology. If it doesn't involve an Accutron and old laptop mechanism.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 03:20:24 PM
Ouch.

As I recall RCH suspected that there was some other reason for the base telescope shutdown and CP was the 'excuse' but then went into a strange diatribe about being legal 'viewing' but NOT downloading. Which, ignoring the perversion- to be mainstreamed soon I suspect the way Hollywood and society is going- technically if one viewed online you already downloaded. So illegal. But RCH is old and likely doesn't 'get' technology. If it doesn't involve an Accutron and old laptop mechanism.

Richard Hoagland is a disgusting human being. I'm so glad I turned down hosting his show.

ItsOver

That should be amusing.  Clyde’s subservience to Mr. 19.5 always gives me some smiles.  Clyde’s been rambling and just picking topics on the fly, like “what I noticed on the bottom of my shoe this morning.”  I’m usually snoring before “The Oh of Pleasure” is playing.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 01, 2020, 03:31:52 PM
Is Peterson still alive?
Apparently. Had to travel to Russia to get a controversial treatment for Benzos. Then contracted the 'Rona in Serbia. But apparently still alive and better. According to most recent news I heard. But there is a case about mistaking message for messenger. Many a leftist was gleeful with his problems. 

He would be a fun guest on C2C with Jorch Norway. Norway would be so out of references. The other night Norway claimed he never heard of the Milgram Experiment- this has been mentioned by guests for decades! And even in pop-culture for longer. (And some recent controversy about the actual data, not just methodology in academia even.)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 03:37:14 PM
Apparently. Had to travel to Russia to get a controversial treatment for Benzos. Then contracted the 'Rona in Serbia. But apparently still alive and better. According to most recent news I heard. But there is a case about mistaking message for messenger. Many a leftist was gleeful with his problems. 

He would be a fun guest on C2C with Jorch Norway. Norway would be so out of references. The other night Norway claimed he never heard of the Milgram Experiment- this has been mentioned by guests for decades! And even in pop-culture for longer. (And some recent controversy about the actual data, not just methodology in academia even.)

Pretty wild that he got caught up in the world of drugs, given his track record for what he would preach about.

I do certainly wish him well, I don't think he would ever be on coast to coast AM.

Juan

The new TOSOM on WABC is great.  I can sleep right through it.  Norway and the Blockhead Bunch always wake me up.

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 03:16:02 PM
Was there any reasoning regarding why he can do Clyde's show, who is situated in the heart of BLM/Antifada violence and fires, but not his own weekend show- for weeks? Will he comment on the new WABC show also called The Other Side of Midnight?

I live within walking distance of Clyde Lewis' home (unless he moved some time  in the last three years). And yep, it is as bad...even worse... than the photos and videos online.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on October 01, 2020, 08:29:54 PM
I live within walking distance of Clyde Lewis' home (unless he moved some time  in the last three years). And yep, it is as bad...even worse... than the photos and videos online.
Interesting.  Clyde seems to be where he’s been for awhile.  He’s doing some weird Sun sound/ other sound processing tonight, thinking he’s hearing something about Jesus.   ;D  At least it’s not the usual boring Dave Norway shit.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2020, 02:35:01 PM

Thank you. Yes, he does look debonair, if that's him in the video.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2020, 02:28:18 PM
Mr. 19.5! ;)

Thank you. I've been listening to Coast to Coast for a while now. Don't recall ever hearing him on the show.

Clyde Lewis is entertaining in small doses, he's not that far away from the Alex Jones tier of wackdom. 

and Trump and Melania have both tested positive for Covid, I don't have the stomach to go near Twitter to see the reaction from the leftist riffraff.

Trump is 73 or 74 and fat,  not the optimal condition for somebody who contracts this virus.