• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: K_Dubb on September 26, 2020, 05:59:54 AM
This is what happens when the sweathogs take over...  The world is full of fat men with opinions.

"Now you hold on one goshdurn minute, you bozo box of Wheat Thins! Take that back!"

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 26, 2020, 05:59:54 AM
This is what happens when the sweathogs take over.  It is not that they do not know what is good; it is that they don't care.  Each of those men would eat my homemade pastry cream or a bowl of jello instant vanilla pudding with approximately equal relish.  It is a fundamental failure to discriminate.  It is why, in matters of taste, we listen to the thin, even in disciplines like cookery where it is counterintuitive.  The world is full of fat men with opinions.

“They got no taste, Mr. Kotter!”

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 26, 2020, 06:34:26 AM
"Now you hold on one goshdurn minute, you bozo box of Wheat Thins! Take that back!"

My dream MST3K mashup, Mitchell vs. Cannon.  Servo just smoked a servo.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 26, 2020, 05:19:08 AM
It’s a good thing C2C has really upped it’s game over the years by shit-canning RCH and LMH and bringing on Doc Wallet and a horde of women of woo.  It’s been riveting radio.  Thanks guys, you’re the best!

Can you imagine the dismay felt by a sole proprietor who is operating an all-u-can-eat breakfast bar at a former Red Lion Hotel that is hosting a UFO-Wellness_Bigfeet Expo upon seeing that trio walking in? Ian, isn't gluttony considered sinful?

I want them to face off in the ring again some opponents in a Battle Royale, Doc Wallet can be the manager- who will throw the match by blowing some toomeric into the eyes of the opponents and getting Tommee and Ian to get opponents into a double-arm bar while Norway forces eggs down their throats to a submission.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 26, 2020, 10:00:50 AM
Can you imagine the dismay felt by a sole proprietor who is operating an all-u-can-eat breakfast bar at a former Red Lion Hotel that is hosting a UFO-Wellness_Bigfeet Expo upon seeing that trio walking in? Ian, isn't gluttony considered sinful?

I want them to face off in the ring again some opponents in a Battle Royale, Doc Wallet can be the manager- who will throw the match by blowing some toomeric into the eyes of the opponents and getting Tommee and Ian to get opponents into a double-arm bar while Norway forces eggs down their throats to a submission.
Ha!  “The terror!”  OK, Tommee, I’m going to let you in on a little secret, for when you inevitably invade Tucson.  One of my all-time favorite Red Lions is in north Tucson.  All you can eat breakfast buffet and happy hour buffet, filled with all you can eat junk food and booze.  Eh, too bad.  it’s no longer a Red Lion.  The devastating duo must have already struck. :(

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 26, 2020, 10:13:34 AM
Ha!  “The terror!”  OK, Tommee, I’m going to let you in on a little secret, for when you inevitably invade Tucson.  One of my all-time favorite Red Lions is in north Tucson.  All you can eat breakfast buffet and happy hour buffet, filled with all you can eat junk food and booze.  Eh, too bad.  it’s no longer a Red Lion.  The devastating duo must have already struck. :(
While those Triplets are invading the buffet, causing Mr.Patel to tear his hair out and call his cousin at the former Ramada for some extra pancake mix and bacon, RCH is hitting on the waitresses and women in the lounge and, cadging drinks and cigarettes from fans at the big event. In the rare case he strikes out RCH is later making some furtive transaction in the trucker lot under dim sodium lights and diesel exhaust.

That group could destroy a Golden Corral faster than COVID-19.

that's Ian on the right? is he still that fat? i hope not, i like him a lot more than Noory. He's like 60, there's a reason you don't see many really heavy elderly people :/

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 27, 2020, 03:05:35 AM

that's Ian on the right? is he still that fat? i hope not, i like him a lot more than Noory. He's like 60, there's a reason you don't see many really heavy elderly people :/

Here is a trimmed down Ian, in his secret life identity as The Beast Rabban Harkonnen.

Nice, Ian's first guest slighted Noory. He's a successful voice over artist Ian's known since his early days who Ian connects with on Twitter, a long time Coast listener. So Ian gets him on the air and asks him about his Coast fandom, dude goes on and on about what a genius Art Bell was, also gives Ian a compliment for his Coast work - COMPLETELY IGNORES NORRY, NOT A WORD about him, as the saying goes 'if you don't have anything nice to say about someone......'

DesertFox

He looks a lot thinner in recent shots.  Not skinny but A LOT thinner.

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 27, 2020, 03:23:19 AM
COMPLETELY IGNORES NORRY, NOT A WORD

It is pleasant and reassuring--even commendable--that George has not seemed to have overly embarrassed the Jesuits. That is about as far as I can take it without a thorazine drip.

By contrast, Ian's enjoyable technical breakdown of the tetragrammaton illustrates the painful mindless suckage that must be tolerated when Noory is at the controls.

ItsOver

The guy on the right is someone other than Ian.  Sorry, I don’t recall who.

Here’s Snorge, Art, and Ian.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 27, 2020, 03:53:53 AM
By contrast, Ian's enjoyable technical breakdown of the tetragrammaton illustrates the painful mindless suckage that must be tolerated when Noory is at the controls.
Jorch, thy name is “dullard.”

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 07:30:54 AM
The guy on the right is someone other than Ian.  Sorry, I don’t recall who.

Here’s Snorge, Art, and Ian.

Some guy named Kevin Miller?

https://kidotalkradio.com/george-noory-in-boise-with-kevin-miller/

ItsOver

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 27, 2020, 07:51:58 AM
Some guy named Kevin Miller?

https://kidotalkradio.com/george-noory-in-boise-with-kevin-miller/
Ok. Glad it wasn't Ian. The face looked a bit like him but the girth.  That pic is amazing. I imagine some kind of slapstick comedy with the three of them getting stuck in that doorway trying to leave at the same time. It was amazing they could leverage them into that studio. Could you imagine if there was a fire-drill or someone announced "box of donuts in the coffee-room" and those three trying to get out the same door?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 08:03:11 AM
Yep.  Apparently he shares a common interest with Snorge and Tommee.  All-you-can-eat buffets.
That photo-op could've only been better if, somehow, SDM- at his largest, pre-prison size and in full regalia- was also in the shot! Not sure the Feds, or the physical dimensions of the room, would allow...

Dateline

It's that time for the Norry dedication of the week to all of the guests that were scheduled and never made it on air, and went to Boston, but not quite. .

https://youtu.be/4XWYefe9EzI

There's a new overnight talk show on WABC, at first I thought the host was doing an Art Bell imitation, sounded like Art but as the show went on the host lost that affectation. Poor Hoagie, they stole the name of his little weekend internet show The Other Side of Midnight. Love when people slight Noory, Roger Stone was the first guest and congratulated the host on the new show and opined that he'd beat Coast2Coast. Poor George, even scumbags have such little regard for him.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 29, 2020, 10:20:36 AM
There's a new overnight talk show on WABC, at first I thought the host was doing an Art Bell imitation, sounded like Art but as the show went on the host lost that affectation. Poor Hoagie, they stole the name of his little weekend internet show The Other Side of Midnight. Love when people slight Noory, Roger Stone was the first guest and congratulated the host on the new show and opined that he'd beat Coast2Coast. Poor George, even scumbags have such little regard for him.

Roger Stone is Muslim. (Joking)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 29, 2020, 10:20:36 AM

If he’s a scumbag then you must be a liberal snowflake.

Dateline

Coast has become mainly background noise some nights if I do not make it to the radio to turn it off, but last night I heard this, I am sure I heard it.

Joe Biden was referred by Norry as "Bill" Biden.  That is a big difference.  I know that Joe is "Sleepy Joe", but Norry, no excuses. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dateline on September 29, 2020, 03:45:08 PM
Coast has become mainly background noise some nights if I do not make it to the radio to turn it off, but last night I heard this, I am sure I heard it.

Joe Biden was referred by Norry as "Bill" Biden.  That is a big difference.  I know that Joe is "Sleepy Joe", but Norry, no excuses.

Billy joe biden

Dateline

In actuality it is Robinette Joseph Biden, Jr.  If he called into the show, Norry would call him Roby  or Joey.  Take your pick

Dateline

Quote from: Dateline on September 29, 2020, 05:59:03 PM
In actuality it is Robinette Joseph Biden, Jr.  If he called into the show, Norry would call him Roby  or Joey.  Take your pick

"What a name!" thinks Norry.  To compete, he is proclaiming himself George Ralph B. Suckworth Norry. 

well that's a surprise, ol' Barry called in sounding no worse for wear.  he didn't have a stroke, he had a grand mal seizure after listening to Coast and his wife found him unconscious a few hours later and called an ambulance.

a grand mal seizure isn't a stroke I don't think? even with Barry telling him it was a grand mal seizure Noory continues to refer to Barry having a stroke.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 12:47:55 PM
If he’s a scumbag then you must be a liberal snowflake.

Roger Stone is about as sleazy as they come and Trump is a clown but I will take Trump over Biden because I'm not much scared of clowns and very scared of the far left - Trump is the bulwark for now against the tide of insane progressive politics and culture. I'd give Trump the Nobel Prize for exposing the print and electronic media as the liberal propagandists they are.

so yeah, i'm a liberal snowflake  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 30, 2020, 12:41:21 AM

Roger Stone is about as sleazy as they come and Trump is a clown but I will take Trump over Biden because I'm not much scared of clowns and very scared of the far left - Trump is the bulwark for now against the tide of insane progressive politics and culture. I'd give Trump the Nobel Prize for exposing the print and electronic media as the liberal propagandists they are.

so yeah, i'm a liberal snowflake  ::)

I notice you don’t say why Stone is “sleazy” and president Trump is a “clown” in spite of the fact that you’d vote for him. ::) ::)