• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

I see Dave Noorie has swiped Paulides away from Knapp, again.  To be followed by yet another woman of woo woo.
“Welcome to Astrology City!
Learn about all things cosmic - from astrology to spirituality to UFOs - with author/teacher/astrologer, Chrissie Blaze!”

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 08:15:19 PM
I see Dave Noorie has swiped Paulides away from Knapp, again.  To be followed by yet another woman of woo woo.
Learn about all things cosmic - from astrology to spirituality to UFOs - with author/teacher/astrologer, Chrissie Blaze!”

Maybe Dave is just trying to get laid.

^^^THIS^^^

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 08:15:19 PM

It pains me that these woo ladies read a couple of books on astrology and then add "astrologer" to their credentials. I have never heard an astrologer on C2C who was worth a dime, let alone the huge fees they charge. They turn an art into a form of prostitution.

I will not be listening to the astro-whore, but I will listen to Paulides. The last time he was on with Snoorge he couldn't hide his frustration with the idiot questions.  I think he demanded "no more Noory", but has softened his stance now.

George's experiment seems to have backfired. Last Thursday the forecast for Sunday was rain, but there was no rain on Sunday, or Monday, or Tuesday.

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 08:57:18 PM
What would make you say that?

Dayyyyymn. Paul Stanley has really let himself go. Jesus Judas KISS Christ.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:56:33 PM
Your attitude, however, I don't care for... mostly because I don't care about it. You'll find out that you're not right about everything you think you know about soon enough.

Your attitude is fucking ass. And your dark, foreboding bullshit blows. Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 10:12:52 AM
...Have you even read the Wikipedia page on it? Probably not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skepticism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_skepticism

Now it's my turn to not lie. Yes, I had read those articles last year... And they have CHANGED!

Proof of:
#TheMandelaEffect?

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 15, 2020, 10:37:03 PM
Dayyyyymn. Paul Stanley has really let himself go. Jesus Judas KISS Christ.

That's not Stanley, ya bleeding ijit. That is a wax figure of the deceased Kevin Dubrow of Quiet Riot, forever immortalized by Madame Tussauds.

Gyoza Girl

Shame on David Paulides for accusing the National Park Service of some nefarious cover-up. I don't find it unreasonable that they wouldn't have a master list of people who have disappeared from the parks.

It seems like they would investigate the cases as they occur and then file those reports away. Why would anyone bother to sit down and compile a master list, which they would then refuse to share with someone like David Paulides? He argued they know how much toilet paper is in the park, but that's something they need to know for obvious reasons.

As for being denied a filming permit, why doesn't he just pay $20 for a seven-day pass and pretend he's a regular tourist? No one would pay any attention because tourists are always filming inside Yosemite. Some of them have fancy equipment, such as to film the climbers on El Capitan.

And whoever wrote the recap for last night's show, Tenaya Lake is in Yosemite, not Yellowstone.

AZZERAE

Paulides' jig was up a minute ago. Now the zeitgeist catches up.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 16, 2020, 02:00:26 PM
Paulides' jig was up a minute ago. Now the zeitgeist catches up.
Paulides’ shtic was entertaining at first, especially with Knapp, but it’s indeed wearing thin.  Still preferable to a scam woman of woo.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on September 16, 2020, 02:43:55 PM
Paulides’ shtic was entertaining at first, especially with Knapp, but it’s indeed wearing thin.  Still preferable to a scam woman of woo.
Indeed. At first the gimmick was entertaining. But now it is just an ever-expanding franchise, often with retelling of the same old stories. And certainly there are strange disappearances but it is getting ridiculous.

Juan

Last night one of the regulars called, rambled on sucking George, ignoring the guest, said he wanted Mike the Millennial and Cornelius to call him after the show.  Half asleep, I started imagining what the conversation would be like.  That bored me back to sleep.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on September 16, 2020, 03:27:37 PM
Last night one of the regulars called, rambled on sucking George, ignoring the guest, said he wanted Mike the Millennial and Cornelius to call him after the show.  Half asleep, I started imagining what the conversation would be like.  That bored me back to sleep.
That would be "Barry from North Carolina." Apparently the frequent callers call each other after the shows.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 16, 2020, 03:27:37 PM

http://youtu.be/4g3KsgPrqjk

Well, so far, no rain. The rain that was supposed to come Sunday is now predicted for late Thursday night. If it comes, George will take credit. One would think that George would be grateful that "intention" is nothing but BS. If it actually worked, he would have been fired years ago.

"Liberry."

Sir Nor-Spore referencing the Beatles Catalogue.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 17, 2020, 04:16:59 AM
"Liberry."

Sir Nor-Spore referencing the Beatles Catalogue.
Come on, Jorch, you can say it right.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on September 16, 2020, 02:43:55 PM
Paulides’ shtic was entertaining at first, especially with Knapp, but it’s indeed wearing thin. Still preferable to a scam woman of woo.

Yeah. Maaan, I loved all the initial Paulides shows, collected 'em all like motherfuckin' Pokèmon, bruh. And I never spent a Goddamn dime being an Insider either. After emailing Knapp to find out how that shit works, he couldn't tell me, so I continued bootlegging shows. Hi Premier! And fuck you! I have ALL Art's Somewhere in Time, and didn't spend a Dollar. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Agreed on the "woo woman" front, too. So I guess I better hightail it the fuck outta this thread before Jackstar's oppressive presence accuses me of blowing smoke.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 17, 2020, 07:00:02 AMJackstar's oppressive presence accuses me of blowing smoke.

I've woken up on this planet today for only one reason--to listen to your podcast and to chew a shitload of bubble gum.

Don't think I can't do it.

ItsOver

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 17, 2020, 07:00:02 AM
Yeah. Maaan, I loved all the initial Paulides shows, collected 'em all like motherfuckin' Pokèmon, bruh. And I never spent a Goddamn dime being an Insider either. After emailing Knapp to find out how that shit works, he couldn't tell me, so I continued bootlegging shows. Hi Premier! And fuck you! I have ALL Art's Somewhere in Time, and didn't spend a Dollar. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Agreed on the "woo woman" front, too. So I guess I better hightail it the fuck outta this thread before Jackstar's oppressive presence accuses me of blowing smoke.
LOL.  Just put him on ignore, although, having to scroll past several hundred ignored posts a day, from a drug-addled, manic, nut job is rather bothersome.  I guess it gives him some purpose in life.

“I lived to fill up a website dedicated to a dead talk show host with thousands of shit posts.

R.I.P.

Jackass”

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 17, 2020, 07:26:04 AM
“I lived to fill up a website dedicated to a dead talk show host with thousands of shit posts.

R.I.P.

Jackass”

That sounds f****** awesome! hopefully they'll spell it right on his f****** tombstone.

Every man and star dies: not every star man truly lives to be a star Man.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 17, 2020, 07:32:09 AM
Asparagus.

You're not marking your territory so much as just shitting all over the place like a goose.

Silly Goose.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 17, 2020, 07:00:02 AM
And I never spent a Goddamn dime being an Insider either. After emailing Knapp to find out how that shit works, he couldn't tell me, so I continued bootlegging shows. Hi Premier! And fuck you! I have ALL Art's Somewhere in Time, and didn't spend a Dollar.

If November 14th, 1997 isn't available--at all--then none of them are worth paying for. That's just settled science.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 17, 2020, 07:39:07 AM
You're not marking your territory

Is this you after attempting to look as stupid as possible? Or is it just working out this way? Asking for a friend friend.