• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 04, 2020, 01:21:45 AM'But I've been in front of an audience since I was 6 years old.'

what's he talking about? he's never mentioned being a child performer of any kind  to my knowledge.

I taught myself to read when I was five. My father would constantly wake me up and get me out of my bedroom while his buddies were over all night in the living room swilling up a storm to have me read the daily newspaper to them.

I found it embarrassing, because I couldn't pronounce words like "politicize" and "demilitarization" correctly, and at time, I wasn't tall enough to reach the dictionary or have my own smartphone so I just had to stutter and stammer while looking at these adults staring at me with their jaws and amazement. I thought they were amazed that I was so bad at it but it turns out they were just impressed that I could walk and talk after being born from a half-blood mongrel.

My dad was a star athlete. He was a bit of an a****** I'm not going to lie. Most of his friends were star Hungarian athletes as well. Y'all think I'm insufferable, ineffable, and/or intolerable? Hahaha, you have no idea how annoying the full power of a fully operational Hungarian can be.

Throw in a big ego, and throw on a lot of mustard, and soon you're talking about real numbers of star systems. There's probably a pretty good reason they've been refusing to fix my stomach for the last 5 years. These Idiot quacks probably don't know the first difference between The Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Welcome to Amateur Hour. This isn't even my final form.

So that's probably what George was talking about. George really does have talent you know--look at how he's convinced you all he's not a spineless weasel.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2020, 11:49:01 AM
Dudemang, this is planet Earth. That is far, far from the "worst" this podunk backward shitsplat has to offer in terms of larceny. I mean, I just can't even, yo. I have two words for you, just two words: organ harvesting.

But Snoory being willing to keep the money without even doing a show at all, instead of not even having to phone it in like always? Hell's bells, I would have bought a ticket if it was one that would have paid to fly him in the other direction. Isn't Maine nice? There's a Portland there. Must be an Everett there too. Send him into the woods to go find it.

What if Snoory comes to town to deliver everyone's refund... personally? I'm getting the nightsweats just thinking about typing it. I had to take three attempts at finishing this paragraph. I'm not even at the end yet and I think I might just have a heart attack, and I would certainly prefer one.

That being so, the truth is, if that fucknutter had come to town, I was gonna drive up to Everett from here, which is about fifteen miles away, and stand outside the venue, like, across the street, in outlandish dress, just standing there staring intently at the front door, while constantly shuffling a deck of tarot. The big prize for me is if I could have gotten even one person to come up to me and notice that I'm staring at the front door, and to have them say something like, "What are you waiting for?" or "Why are you staring at the front door?" so I could say... "I'm waiting to see the goats."

And then I'd just keep shuffling cards and staring at the doors. For hours. I can do this. I'm devoted. Also, I have a lot of spare time, I am not gonna lie. It was gonna be great. It could have been epic. But I'm still more pleased that he's not coming at all. Thanks, Corona-Chan! Infect my wife, please!
Yes, organ harvesting puts other atrocities into perspective.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2020, 03:53:10 AM
Maybe it's because you're drunk. Drink some water without fluoride in it and then go to bed--you play your cards right, you might be a little less of a retard by the time you wake up, the brain is actually pretty good at healing itself when it doesn't have toxic poisons running through it.

Let me guess, you don't know what I'm talking about, and you wouldn't believe me even if you did. Yeah yeah yeah. Here, take this teddy bear, it's dangerous to go alone.
You know I dont drink
I'll take that as a very rude no.

I drink non-flouridated water plenty.  With the cavities to prove it, too.  And why children get a flouride teeth pack.  While adults only get a rinse which soaks inti all their oral mucous membranes. You dont give me enough credit and not sure i care

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 03, 2020, 03:04:23 AM
[attachment=1,msg1418189]
I'm not hung up on authenticity.  We've had this talk b4.  I'm just a poster.  Authenticity is not my concern.  Being able to access GNS is.  At least I can get in tonight.

Jojo

Okay well, George Noory still sucks and so does the song Maggie.  Fucking kid abdicates responsibility.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on September 04, 2020, 02:01:34 AM
I'm just a poster.  Authenticity is not my concern. 

[attachment=1]

If inauthentic, the content of your posts is of little concern to anyone.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on September 04, 2020, 01:57:21 AM
Better retarded than stupid.

Arguable.

Now--and I've been waiting for this moment--it is time for your baptism:

TITS OR GTFO.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 04, 2020, 01:21:45 AM
uh .. a new wrinkle in the Jorch Noory biography tonight, for me anyway - his second guest is some amateur psychology woman who told Jorch that she had a talk show on an LA radio station and had stage fright and sought out a therapist who did hypnotherapy on her. So she asked Jorch if he ever had experienced stage fright. Jorch chortled at the question 'Nope, no stage fright here.'  then he paused and added 'But I've been in front of an audience since I was 6 years old.'

what's he talking about? he's never mentioned being a child performer of any kind  to my knowledge. if it's not another Jorch bullshit story I could imagine little Georgie in the 1950's playing the accordion dressed in a little suit. The Lebanese Eddie Munster.
I’m sure someone like BellGab’s Morgus can provide further details but I believe Snorge has talked about performing for his family.  Maybe it was for his father. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on September 04, 2020, 01:53:08 AM

I drink non-flouridated water plenty.  With the cavities to prove it, too.  And why children get a flouride teeth pack.  While adults only get a rinse which soaks inti all their oral mucous membranes...

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on September 04, 2020, 01:53:08 AM
You dont give me enough credit

Oh, if you were legit, I could have paid in cash, and would have taught you to use crypto, safely and lawfully.
But, your pineal gland is calcified.
Toodles!

Juan

Yeah, George has told the story of having to perform for his family as a child.

I’ve been paying attention lately to how the regular callers talk to George, and if they are conscious of the guest, they ask George to ask the guest whatever it is.  Do they understand that the guest can hear them?

I think I’ll make up a story and call George a couple of times a week with it regardless of what the guest is talking about.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 04, 2020, 01:21:45 AM
uh .. a new wrinkle in the Jorch Noory biography tonight, for me anyway - his second guest is some amateur psychology woman who told Jorch that she had a talk show on an LA radio station and had stage fright and sought out a therapist who did hypnotherapy on her. So she asked Jorch if he ever had experienced stage fright. Jorch chortled at the question 'Nope, no stage fright here.'  then he paused and added 'But I've been in front of an audience since I was 6 years old.'

what's he talking about? he's never mentioned being a child performer of any kind  to my knowledge. if it's not another Jorch bullshit story I could imagine little Georgie in the 1950's playing the accordion dressed in a little suit. The Lebanese Eddie Munster.
I sadly can recall he had some stories about dressing up like Zorro and also performing magic tricks for his family. His mom also taught him baseball and he was going to try out for the Tigers, or something. Maybe it was just playing in their youth charity league?

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 03, 2020, 03:53:32 PM
... A mysterious ranch in Missouri that is "better than Skinwalker Ranch" (Knapp will dispute this I'm sure...

Was the general location of this place revealed?  As a proud Missourian I feel it may be worth a road trip to check out sometime...

Never heard of this one.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2020, 09:57:42 AM
I sadly can recall he had some stories about dressing up like Zorro and also performing magic tricks for his family. His mom also taught him baseball and he was going to try out for the Tigers, or something. Maybe it was just playing in their youth charity league?
Heh, heh, heh... I’m sure he had to dance for daddy, too.  I’m not sure if daddy Noory threw pennies at Jorch or just made him dance to the tune of a BB gun.

Morgus

Quote from: pate on September 04, 2020, 11:37:35 AM
Was the general location of this place revealed?  As a proud Missourian I feel it may be worth a road trip to check out sometime...

Never heard of this one.
Nope Noory kept trying, but the guest wouldn't reveal the exact location...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on September 04, 2020, 01:16:24 PM
Nope Noory kept trying, but the guest wouldn't reveal the exact location...
Heh, sounds like the “secret” location of Bugs’ dead Bigfoot.  Art took it to the grave. Yeah, right.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on September 04, 2020, 01:33:23 PM
Heh, sounds like the “secret” location of Bugs’ dead Bigfoot.  Art took it to the grave. Yeah, right.

I listened to the show the other night on U7 where "Bugs" talked to Bell and some 'footer live on the air.  It didn't age well, and now just sounds hokey. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 03:12:04 AM
Oh, if you were legit, I could have paid in cash, and would have taught you to use crypto, safely and lawfully.
But, your pineal gland is calcified.
Toodles!

Do you really think I’d marry someone with a calcified pineal gland?! Your really crossing the line now, mister! >:(

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2020, 03:14:35 PM
Do you really think I’d marry someone with a calcified pineal gland?!

Actually, I assume that your personality IRL is thoroughly calcifying.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 04, 2020, 02:40:52 PM
I listened to the show the other night on U7 where "Bugs" talked to Bell and some 'footer live on the air.  It didn't age well, and now just sounds hokey.
Yes, indeed.  I heard a replay awhile back on “Somewhere in Time” and was calling “Trash!,” instead of “Truth.”  It was entertaining for it’s day but now we’re pretty jaded, especially after watching all the shenanigans with Art’s many returns, quittenings, and Heater Wade.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 03:48:44 PM
Actually, I assume that your personality IRL is thoroughly calcifying.

That’s why you’re a dickmunch. I guess some people have to be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2020, 04:22:25 PM
Once more, you're projecting again... with feeling.

Projecting is what low-T losers say when they’ve been bested.  ;)