• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on July 30, 2020, 07:43:57 AM
Who made the rule that “Riders On The Storm” has to be played every show?
Jorch knows ToadJo loves The Doors.   ;)

Uncle Duke

https://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/fallon-physician-gary-ridenour-dies/

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy George featured frequently on his news segments.  Did he mention anything about it?  If you read the article, Dr Ridenour had some wide ranging issues with the law.  Assuming this is the same guy, I wonder if George was aware Gary was an alleged druggie and pervert?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 30, 2020, 11:10:02 AM

I'm pretty sure this is the same guy George featured frequently on his news segments.  Did he mention anything about it?  If you read the article, Dr Ridenour had some wide ranging issues with the law.  Assuming this is the same guy, I wonder if George was aware Gary was an alleged druggie and pervert?

It seems to fit. A surprising number of C2C guests and 'experts' over the years have criminal histories, allegations, charges, and/or sudden deaths.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/ridenour-gary-6733/

Ciardelo

The Drug Enforcement Agency along with other agencies entered the Ridenour’s office at 2152 Reno Highway, on Feb. 21, 2019, to execute search warrants.

FEB

/checks out

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 30, 2020, 01:09:32 PM
The Drug Enforcement Agency along with other agencies entered the Ridenour’s office at 2152 Reno Highway, on Feb. 21, 2019, to execute search warrants.

FEB

/checks out

Was just outside fixing some fences n listened. Norry confirmed it was same guy. He didn't give specifics but mentioned he had some legal issues and had died. 

FEB raid was the real confirmation. 

I like how Norry said of Barry to guest "he doesn't have a question, he just likes to talk."

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2020, 02:37:20 PM

Was just outside fixing some fences n listened. Norry confirmed it was same guy. He didn't give specifics but mentioned he had some legal issues and had died. 

FEB raid was the real confirmation. 

I like how Norry said of Barry to guest "he doesn't have a question, he just likes to talk."

I'm sure George learned a lesson and will do deep dive background checks on future experts.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 30, 2020, 02:47:43 PM
I'm sure George learned a lesson and will do deep dive background checks on future experts.
Not going to happen because there would only be cat lady new agey seers as guests- and even some of them likely have some fraud rap, or tort against them, in their background.

I wonder. If the good doctor Ridenour had Art as a patient?
The meds seem to match up with the offical report. of his OD. And, though I love his shows to this day, Art was, apparently, involved (charges dropped and settled) in some lewdness but would also make some comments on occasion that were questionable.

Morgus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 30, 2020, 11:10:02 AM

Yes Noory announced his passing at the start of the show last night, said he would be missed.

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2020, 04:15:09 PM
Not going to happen because there would only be cat lady new agey seers as guests- and even some of them likely have some fraud rap, or tort against them, in their background.

I wonder. If the good doctor Ridenour had Art as a patient?
The meds seem to match up with the offical report. of his OD. And, though I love his shows to this day, Art was, apparently, involved (charges dropped and settled) in some lewdness but would also make some comments on occasion that were questionable.

Do you know, exactly, what charges were settled by Art? Did anyone else hear, a couple of days ago, George end a call with Barry, saying: "Thank you, Joe" ? Not sure if I really heard that, but if true, George isn't even paying attention to his pets anymore.

Sleazy Noory works his sponsor Newsmax into his little newscast, in an obituary no less. 'Herman Cain, the one time presidential candidate and business magnate, has passed away. Cain who was about to launch a new show on Newsmax ..........'

MarkT

This is DAVID RUBINI ONE TRICK PONY SHOW, in October, thread now.
Show some respect you dead brains.
Fuck Off now and subscribe.

AvDaBr

George doing his best to get the guest to reveal the Identity of the boy who famously received the excorcism in St. Louis - who according to the guest is still alive

NoMoreNoory

George being a complete dick about it. The guest has said his name begins with R. “So it could be Robert?” Says Noory, “It could be.”
The guest has allowed himself to be pushed further than he should, revealing he worked at NASA.
Back comes Noory later. “So it could be Richard, or Reginald.....” like your annoying 8 year old nephew. Yes, Joorch, or any other name beginning with R. Really being annoying, not to say unprofessional.

MarkT

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 31, 2020, 12:37:31 AMThe guest has said his name begins with R.

Rubini.
I fucking knew it that he was possessed.

NoMoreNoory

Noory still banging on. “If I guess the name, will you tell me if it’s right?” The guest says no. “If I get it wrong, will you tell me?” Guest says no, it would be unprofessional. Then he says, “I’ll make a deal with you. I was given your home address to send the book to. Can I give that out?” “Absolutely not!” Snaps Noory. Boom!

AvDaBr

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 31, 2020, 12:37:31 AM
George being a complete dick about it. The guest has said his name begins with R. “So it could be Robert?” Says Noory, “It could be.”
The guest has allowed himself to be pushed further than he should, revealing he worked at NASA.
Back comes Noory later. “So it could be Richard, or Reginald.....” like your annoying 8 year old nephew. Yes, Joorch, or any other name beginning with R. Really being annoying, not to say unprofessional.

He really got irritating after this past break.  "If I got the name right, would you tell me?", or something to that effect.  The guest had an effective retort, "Can I give out your home address?"

Edit: NoMoreNoory beat me to the punch, and summarized it better to boot.

AvDaBr

Too bad Ian isn't doing this interview. 

It only gets worse from here.  Noory is hosting tomorrow night and Sunday.  And Lisa Garr does the honors Saturday.  I guess that's akin to a radio possession.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 31, 2020, 12:37:31 AM
Back comes Noory later. “So it could be Richa
rd, or Reginald.....” like your annoying 8 year old nephew. Yes, Joorch, or any other name beginning with R. Really being annoying, not to say unprofessional.
Maybe it's really a middle name.  As in George "Ralph" Noory.

AvDaBr

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 31, 2020, 01:11:52 AM
Ian would at least have read the book.

I love it when George says a book is great.  Just once l'd like to hear the guest respond "Why thank you.  What was your favorite chapter?"

ItsOver

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 31, 2020, 12:59:25 AM
Too bad Ian isn't doing this interview. 

It only gets worse from here.  Noory is hosting tomorrow night and Sunday.  And Lisa Garr does the honors Saturday.  I guess that's akin to a radio possession.
Plus an early bailout on Friday opportunity for Jorch to play either a "classic" Nooron Poe reading or a lame "old lady beating a guy" routine.  With a UFO Phil rotten cherry on top of Jorch's hasty dump before he hits the exit.

AvDaBr

Quote from: ItsOver on July 31, 2020, 01:56:45 AM
Plus an early bailout on Friday opportunity for Jorch to play either a "classic" Nooron Poe reading or a lame "old lady beating a guy" routine.  With a UFO Phil rotten cherry on top of Jorch's hasty dump before he hits the exit.

Yep.  Leave it to Noory to somehow manage to replace his live presence with something worse.  That's a Herculean feat  he routinely pulls off

Jojo

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 31, 2020, 02:08:25 AM
Yep.  Leave it to Noory to somehow manage to replace his live presence with something worse.  That's a Herculean feat  he routinely pulls off
Thanks for the laugh!

Quote from: Juan on July 30, 2020, 07:43:57 AM
Who made the rule that “Riders On The Storm” has to be played every show?

To stir things up, it might be cool to have all the bumpers on one night be only Weird Al parody songs.

I could see Knapp doing it, and citing interesting UFO trivia just before going into ANOTHER ONE RIDES THE BUS.

But I'm a Weird All fan. He is a good goto to get away from Riders On The Storm.

pate

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 31, 2020, 04:38:33 AM
To stir things up, it might be cool to have all the bumpers on one night be only Weird Al parody songs.

I could see Knapp doing it, and citing interesting UFO trivia just before going into ANOTHER ONE RIDES THE BUS.

But I'm a Weird All fan. He is a good goto to get away from Riders On The Storm.

Wierd All should do a parody of "Riders on the Storm."

"Riders of the Worm" get full on Dune about it!

Let me guess, Al has already foreseen this idea and there already exists such a parody song?

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 31, 2020, 12:48:50 AM
Noory still banging on. “If I guess the name, will you tell me if it’s right?” The guest says no. “If I get it wrong, will you tell me?” Guest says no, it would be unprofessional. Then he says, “I’ll make a deal with you. I was given your home address to send the book to. Can I give that out?” “Absolutely not!” Snaps Noory. Boom!

The guest handled it well considering Norry had to be getting on his nerves.  The guest finally referred to the boy as Ronald Doe...an alias.  I shook my head after the segment was over and the guest was gone then Norry said "His name is Ronald..."  "I have it right here..." (paraphrasing)  What a dickhead Noory is.

Quote from: pate on July 31, 2020, 06:49:27 AM
Wierd All should do a parody of "Riders on the Storm."

"Riders of the Worm" get full on Dune about it!

Genius.

I would immediately legally purchase such a song.

Maybe a companion song, again going full tilt Dune, with THE WHO's "Melanged Blue Eyes."

"Weird Al IS the Kwisatz Haderach Yankovic!"

ShayP

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 31, 2020, 04:38:33 AM

LOL!  That would be cool.  I could see Ian doing it too.  Do you think Noory even knows who Weird Al is?

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on July 31, 2020, 08:20:26 AM
LOL!  That would be cool.  I could see Ian doing it too.  Do you think Noory even knows who Weird Al is?
Ralph never ventured beyond Morgus.  Weird Al would have been too risque.  Little Ralph would have never endangered his cookie supply from Ma Noory.