George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

expat

Morgus

Quote from: expat on July 10, 2020, 03:29:38 PM
Here's news of another champion gasbag who saves Gnoory from having to think up questions.

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2020/07/the-plague-and-joseph-farrell.html
Ah, Farrell is one of Hoagie's fav guests too...  8)

Trump commuted Roger Stone's prison sentence. I expect some very lame commentary from George tonight when he does his little newscast at the opening of the show.

'As you know Roger Stone has been a frequent guest on Coast2Coast. We are not a political show, we don't take sides folks we just give people the opportunity to give their opinions. We'll have Roger on soon.'  Such a coward, he does nothing but play both sides - he stands for nothing, he's right wing but has no balls to admit it.

Roger Stone is a creep and so is Trump but his entire presidency has been dogged by a very anti-democratic coup attempt by the Washington elite. The people elected a buffoon, that's their right. And as far as his policies, he's had more good ideas than bad and if not for his character flaws he could have been one of the better presidents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2020, 07:26:29 PM
Trump commuted Roger Stone's prison sentence. I expect some very lame commentary from George tonight when he does his little newscast at the opening of the show.

'As you know Roger Stone has been a frequent guest on Coast2Coast. We are not a political show, we don't take sides folks we just give people the opportunity to give their opinions. We'll have Roger on soon.'  Such a coward, he does nothing but play both sides - he stands for nothing, he's right wing but has no balls to admit it.

Roger Stone is a creep and so is Trump but his entire presidency has been dogged by a very anti-democratic coup attempt by the Washington elite. The people elected a buffoon, that's their right. And as far as his policies, he's had more good ideas than bad and if not for his character flaws he could have been one of the better presidents.

I think you’re a creep.

Morgus

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2020, 07:26:29 PM
Noory is taking tonight off, so will have to wait until Monday for him to comment...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 10, 2020, 07:27:38 PM
I think you’re a creep.

coming from you i guess that's kind of a compliment.

Quote from: Morgus on July 10, 2020, 07:34:40 PM
Noory is taking tonight off, so will have to wait until Monday for him to comment...

shit this Covid lifestyle makes every day seem the same, forgot it was Friday.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2020, 07:36:38 PM
coming from you i guess that's kind of a compliment.

I didn’t mean that way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2020, 07:37:47 PM

In your case that’s probably just early senility. ;)

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 10, 2020, 07:25:01 AM
Quayle must have been his usual relentless chatterbox self last night.

DATE
Thursday - July 9 2020
HOST
George Noory
GUESTS
Steve Quayle, Morgan Knudsen

In the first half, author and researcher Steve Quayle updated the numerous current events he is following, which correlate with prophecy from the Book of Revelation, including plagues, wars, and earth changes, as well as technology and legislation making way for what could be the Mark of the Beast. 2020 could go down in history as the transition into the prophesied period of 'Great Tribulation,' he stated, citing earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, super floods, and supercharged atmospherics where there are areas of the globe receiving hundreds of thousands of lightning strikes in one day. "What's important to understand about the plagues that are taking place now," he said, "is that the 'bioweaponeers' have opened Pandora's Box." Further, he declared, "there is a secret cadre of world rulers that are not human," and that these "fallen angels" literally rule us.

Quayle reported that flooding from torrential rains in China is leading to a perilous situation with the Three Gorges Dam, which may overflow, and millions could die because of the population density near the structure. There is also a threat, he added, of some of China's nuclear reactors ending up like Fukushima. The Hilina Slump in Hawaii is another trouble spot after being hit by a 4.6 earthquake. If there's a subsequent sizable quake there, the whole slope might fall into the ocean and create a huge tsunami that could hit the West Coast, he warned. According to Quayle, Bill Gates has spoken of a coronavirus vaccine that will have a traceable element in it, and "without it, you won't be able to buy, sell, or trade," Quayle cautioned, as he compared this to Mark of the Beast prophecy in Revelation.

As usual, we're all doomed, of course.
When I saw how long your post was I got excited, like, oh my gosh, he can write!  Never saw that side of him b4!  I already knew you could draw.  Anyhow then I realized it's just an abstract.  And a plagerized one most likely.  Oh well.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2020, 07:37:47 PM
It's hardly affected me at all.  I don't even think about it much, and often forget to wear a mask. I've still visited friends, taken walks, and worked, but I do miss swimming and church.  And the parks and lots of stores were closed.  I just learned to love whichever store is open and shop online.  And sit in the yard more, and use the stationary bike.  I have to errand a little earlier in the day but that's really the only big difference.

Jojo

Richard had some cooky callers.  Like he had to pull teeth.  But he handled it well.  That one lady who affirmed herself after every paragraph was funny.  She ended each paragraph with, "Yes, m'hmm" as if to be in agreement with herself.  I wonder if it's a hypnotist technique.  Geez, if we all went around doing that it would be insane.  Yes, m'hmm.

Jojo

Pop Quiz: 
Fill in the blank in the recent George Noory quote below:

______________ is going down real hard on us.

rofl rofl rofl  who is it?  Is it the All-i-ever-wanted-to-be-was-sexy-turned-all-i-ever-wanted-to-be-was-a-wife-and-mother-Jennifer Love Hewitt?  Or it is the Kennedy-sure-had-good-taste-in-women-Marilyn Monroe?  Could it be the I-can't-say-who-I-would-like-to-be-stuck-in-an-elevator-with-because-it-would-incriminate-me-mystery woman?  Or the pretty-and-fun-Elizabeth Montgomery.  Maybe the I-would-like-one-to-come-up-behind-me-cave-woman?  Or one of those beautiful-women-with-Trump-in-bikinis?  Perhaps one of the I-see-gorgeous-women-all-the-time-in-LA-and-I-notice-them ones?  Or the reminiscent of Hello, Kotter's student raising his hand and saying oh-oh-oh-i-know-oh-oh-uh-yes-it's-not-just-a-cool-song-everyone-in-my-sphere-of-influence-can-enjoy-no-it's-more-than-that-it's-by-(fill in the blank of the flavor of the day thin young reproductive girl in stage makeup and a swimsuit).  Maybe it's the i-dream-of-a-lady-in-red-you-look-wonderful-tonight-Linda Moulton Howe? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on July 11, 2020, 04:40:13 AM
Pop Quiz: 
Fill in the blank in the recent George Noory quote below:

______________ is going down real hard on us.

rofl rofl rofl  who is it?  Is it the All-i-ever-wanted-to-be-was-sexy-turned-all-i-ever-wanted-to-be-was-a-wife-and-mother-Jennifer Love Hewitt?  Or it is the Kennedy-sure-had-good-taste-in-women-Marilyn Monroe?  Could it be the I-can't-say-who-I-would-like-to-be-stuck-in-an-elevator-with-because-it-would-incriminate-me-mystery woman?  Or the pretty-and-fun-Elizabeth Montgomery.  Maybe the I-would-like-one-to-come-up-behind-me-cave-woman?  Or one of those beautiful-women-with-Trump-in-bikinis?  Perhaps one of the I-see-gorgeous-women-all-the-time-in-LA-and-I-notice-them ones?  Or the reminiscent of Hello, Kotter's student raising his hand and saying oh-oh-oh-i-know-oh-oh-uh-yes-it's-not-just-a-cool-song-everyone-in-my-sphere-of-influence-can-enjoy-no-it's-more-than-that-it's-by-(fill in the blank of the flavor of the day thin young reproductive girl in stage makeup and a swimsuit).  Maybe it's the i-dream-of-a-lady-in-red-you-look-wonderful-tonight-Linda Moulton Howe?
Please tell us all about all the misogynistic songs that are chasing you.  We all love reading the ravings of a lunatic cat lady.

show is progressively harder to listen to because of the terrible guests. lasted 10 minutes listening last night, Syrett had on a guest whose 'expertise' is crystal skulls. as soon as I heard him say crystal skulls open portals to other dimensions I bailed. 

i am going to track down my mother's old Jello molds and see if perhaps they might be portals.

Dateline

She's not the only one.  She'-She' had one that made her cry, and Norry would play that one just to make her cry.  I heard this from a socially enlightened wine-tipsy She'-She' at an ufology conference. 

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 11, 2020, 07:06:15 AM
Please tell us all about all the misogynistic songs that are chasing you.  We all love reading the ravings of a lunatic cat lady.
My cat died.  And despite my prayers, she isn't coming back.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 11, 2020, 02:57:11 PM
She's not the only one.  She'-She' had one that made her cry, and Norry would play that one just to make her cry.  I heard this from a socially enlightened wine-tipsy She'-She' at an ufology conference.
What was that on GLP about her saying she was hearing a voice at the same time on the same day every month?

Jojo

I turn off the show when Keep Your Head Up comes on. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on July 11, 2020, 02:57:11 PM
Very curious which one it might be.  George said in an interview not too long ago that female fans tend to take his songs personally. You know she's racist, right?  I don't get it.  She's okay with trannies, no problem.  Just not the African American ones.  Very weird.  I couldn't believe the racist things she said on GLP, which I think are all removed now.  Do you think her racism might be what made George not as enthusiastic?

ItsOver

Jorch talking about the sign of the beef... err beast.  ;D

Jojo

George Says:

Keep your head up, up.
I saw you with your head down.
That's unattractive.

My head is up too.
Up my butt, I say to you.
I must pull it out.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2020, 02:30:05 AM

Haha, I heard him say that too!

Quote from: ItsOver on July 14, 2020, 02:30:05 AM

Does that come with the Four Horsey Men of the Apocalypse sauce?

Jojo