• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2020, 10:40:44 AM
I also don't like "Kiss Me Goodbye", but I do like her voice and many of her other songs especially, "Downtown."

Now, on to another subject, I wonder if Norry has completed counseling for his acts of behavior or completed a court-ordered program to rehabilitate himself.  He has Peter Bragan on a lot to discuss psychological subjects.
Downtown is a snappy song.  But I like country living.  Downtown areas have gotten weird.  All areas have gotten weird with drugs/gangs/homelessness.

Actions speak louder than words.  At least he's not acting entirely smug and arrogant like he did a few years ago.  He doesn't get emotional on callers when they swear or gloat to callers who fall asleep on the line.  Those are huge improvement in behavior.

Don't you think his mustache could go a little further to the left & right?  Like close to the smile lines?  It's just been a touch Hitleresque to me for a long, long time. 

Jojo

George, I'm sorry we pick on you all the time.  You can't please everyone.  Here is a link that 253 people & I are listening to live to uplift our spirits.  It's not as good as the one-way studio webcam you overpromised, but it is good therapy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc8gFiXTWic

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2020, 05:16:20 AM
Jorch likes masks.  Alien babies, too.

That is not an alien baby. It is simply a mean baby. Someone kicked it and yelled at it and it became mean.

Jojo

Someone asked where the free Beyond Belief episodes are.  I found this one on giants at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX36l5L1884&list=PL0zdE1GuLWuobRdwK1pufKatZMlCxn8HP

At 10:11, there is a giff of George & his girlfriend in the desert!  She is lively, & he is adorned.

George, your mustache goes left to right just about the right distance in this episode!

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on June 28, 2020, 02:42:23 PM
Downtown is a snappy song.  But I like country living.  Downtown areas have gotten weird.  All areas have gotten weird with drugs/gangs/homelessness.

Actions speak louder than words.  At least he's not acting entirely smug and arrogant like he did a few years ago.  He doesn't get emotional on callers when they swear or gloat to callers who fall asleep on the line.  Those are huge improvement in behavior.

Don't you think his mustache could go a little further to the left & right?  Like close to the smile lines?  It's just been a touch Hitleresque to me for a long, long time.

Here is some Hitler trivia that ties into Norry's Hiteresque mustache.  The reason that Hitler's mustache was so thin and narrow was that he had to keep it trimmed like that to get a suction on the gas masks of the time. 

Now, how should Norry wear his mask?  I haven't noticed his mustache.  I have noticed that sometimes in summer he has it trimmed and he does not have a tan there, so it leaves marks.  He could use some fake tan cover.   That would seem to be important in Cali.   

What do  you mean a little to the left and a little to the right?  Do you mean he could have more mustache on both sides of the mouth? 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2020, 08:33:24 PM
Here is some Hitler trivia that ties into Norry's Hiteresque mustache.  The reason that Hitler's mustache was so thin and narrow was that he had to keep it trimmed like that to get a suction on the gas masks of the time. 

Now, how should Norry wear his mask?  I haven't noticed his mustache.  I have noticed that sometimes in summer he has it trimmed and he does not have a tan there, so it leaves marks.  He could use some fake tan cover.   That would seem to be important in Cali.   

What do  you mean a little to the left and a little to the right?  Do you mean he could have more mustache on both sides of the mouth?
Well, it doesn't need to be any fuller but for a while there it just wasn't extending far enough from left to right.  Yes.  But now it seems close enough to the smile lines.

Also, sometimes I can't tell if there are bald patches or if those are just grey spots that a camera doesn't transmit very well.

Dateline

Yes, I see what you mean in the Beyond Belief video about his mustache.  That meets approval of the Gabbers.  As far as his picture  in the desert, he really likes those big lips and humps on his ladies.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 28, 2020, 10:02:24 PM
Yes, I see what you mean in the Beyond Belief video about his mustache.  That meets approval of the Gabbers.  As far as his picture  in the desert, he really likes those big lips and humps on his ladies.
Lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 16, 2020, 08:17:53 AM
I flipped it to the fox lord card. A useful trick I picked up back in 'Nam.

Another useful trick I learned in 'Nam--no matter how tempting, don't ever refer to one's self as "The Lord Of The Foxes." This does not create anything like any possibly desirable effect. At. All. And even if it did, the monthly bill for toilet paper is gonna immediately go through the actual roof. You cannot even imagine. Avoid this struggle, I implore thee.

Meanwhile--some of you looked bored. I decided that wasn't in line with my ambitions. Presto! Ciao.
You aren't old enough to have served in that war.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on June 16, 2020, 09:45:19 AM
George again discussed that his first ever interview was with Stanton Friedman and that Friedman’s last interview was by George.  In another part of the show, George reminded us that there are no coinshidences.

Since the juxtapositionof the two interviews can’t be a coincidence, what deep conspiracy are they evidence of?
That the fact that it's all about George trumps over the fact that Stanton died.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on June 16, 2020, 06:46:00 PM
Tonight Noory is doing yet another of his stupid Secret Door specials, where he plays a guessing game with several guests trying to disguise their voice... :P
That went pretty well.  I thought one was Marla Martenson, but George actually guessed the lady.  It wasn't a lady I was familiar with, so I don't remember.  I also thought one was Glynnis, but it wasn't and he got it right.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 16, 2020, 07:24:57 PM
You know you want it. ::) :D
Okay but fluffing will require a very nice steak dinner out first.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2020, 04:15:58 AM
I'm too lazy to research it, at the moment, but if I recall correctly, all these Snoory dating scams, Paranormal, Conspiracy, etc. are all just based upon some overall, preexisting generic internet dating site.
White Label Dating.  They look like nice people.  But pd.com reviews don't look so good from what i saw today.

One tip:  White Label Dating is the company name, but it is also a phrased used as a generic concept.  The concept being, basically, third-party internet dating sites.  So, not everything that pops up under a Google search will be relevant.  One day some pretty gross crap popped up but it was not related to that company, just to the concept of white label dating on the internet.

https://www.whitelabeldating.com/people
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/whitelabeldatingcom-signs-over-100-new-partners-following-unparalleled-100-net-revenue-share-offer-300821000.html

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on June 28, 2020, 11:09:44 PM
You aren't old enough to have served in that war.

I'll be sure to tell them that when I get there, I'm sure they'll send me right back. What a relief!

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 28, 2020, 11:46:35 PM
I'll be sure to tell them that when I get there, I'm sure they'll send me right back. What a relief!
The war was long time ago.

I really want to get 'I COUGHED AND COUGHED UNTIL I CHOKED 24 HOURS A DAY' LADY on the show. Carnivora cures everything, i wonder if it could cure Noory's terminal stupidity.

I can't even imagine that woman's parents, you're 75 years old and you have a 50 year old unmarried basketcase daughter still living with you and she's coughing and choking 24 hours a day when you know there's nothing physically wrong with her. Nightmare.

COUGHING LADY: *cough* *cough* *cough* *gasp* *choke* MUM ...... I ......... *cough* *cough* *gassssssssssssp* ..... CAN'T ...... *wheeeze* *cough* ........ BREATHE .......

OLD MUM: Listen Fatass Mum and Dad have had enough of this .... PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE!

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 29, 2020, 02:16:15 AM
I really want to get 'I COUGHED AND COUGHED UNTIL I CHOKED 24 HOURS A DAY' LADY on the show. Carnivora cures everything, i wonder if it could cure Noory's terminal stupidity.

I can't even imagine that woman's parents, you're 75 years old and you have a 50 year old unmarried basketcase daughter still living with you and she's coughing and choking 24 hours a day when you know there's nothing physically wrong with her. Nightmare.

COUGHING LADY: *cough* *cough* *cough* *gasp* *choke* MUM ...... I ......... *cough* *cough* *gassssssssssssp* ..... CAN'T ...... *wheeeze* *cough* ........ BREATHE .......

OLD MUM: Listen Fatass Mum and Dad have had enough of this .... PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR HOUSE!
It's called esophageal spasm.  It does choke one.  And it happens when asthmatics can't get enough air.  I've had it.  I call it "bottoming out".  It makes you gag.  A doctor told me what it was.

Jojo

The other day George played a song with a male singing, "I realized my mistake....I need love, give me love".   I don't like men who are in the position of apologizing, but state their needs first.

Later I had a dream that George said, "I am so..... those lyrics".

George, it was only a dream.  It wasn't you.  But just in case you are thinking along those lines, some feelings are ok to feel but not ok to express.  This is one of them.  Of course every man who is in the doghouse with a woman wants love.  But it is more important to be decently humble to wait to see if the woman is willing to reconcile.  After reconciliation, and some time, like at least months, then the man can demand love.  When things are going well.

Quote from: Jojo on June 29, 2020, 03:11:12 AM
It's called esophageal spasm.  It does choke one.  And it happens when asthmatics can't get enough air.  I've had it.  I call it "bottoming out".  It makes you gag.  A doctor told me what it was.

of course you had it  ::)

Random Person: George 500,000 people have now died from Covid19. What are your thoughts?

George Noory: I think it was manufactured in that lab in Wuhan. Why don't we talk about the thousands who die of the seasonal flu every year?

Random Person: You're an idiot.

Dateline

Norry blesses us with suck spasms on a regular basis.  I am sure it works under similar conditions.

Morgus

Tonight its time for Noory to have his monthly Doc Wallett visit...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 29, 2020, 03:46:20 PM
Tonight its time for Noory to have his monthly Doc Wallett visit...
Darn, I'll be missing that infomercial.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2020, 04:30:58 PM
Darn, I'll be missing that infomercial.

Doc should force feed Snoory hard boiled eggs like he was Cool Hand Luke and then throw him in the hole for the night.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2020, 04:33:31 PM
Doc should force feed Snoory hard boiled eggs like he was Cool Hand Luke and then throw him in the hole for the night.
Not real happy with him myself.  "New sensation" song was extremely irritating.  I turned off the show. 

George, there is not a sensation alive that I am seeking which I have not already had, with more mobility & a lot less arthritis.  What is wrong with you.  If you still have new sensations to seek at 70, that is just downright callow.

Who wants anything to do with a song that uses God without a capital G.  It's sacreligious and highly offensive to me.  What a rude man. 

albrecht

Norry interview with the UFO gal was tortuous. For some reason he kept on about God, not UFO or the subject of her book. He also mangled the same question over-and-over in befuddling ways. I'm not sure if he was trying to 'trip her up' in his mind or if he does have a big problem forming a basic question. Of course we got the Stanton Friedman story. At some point also some music broke which sounded like the old Dragnet intro-  in so it is possible that he was watching the old tv show on youtube while he did the interview and the speaker went into feed or his microphone. That could also explain his repeating of the same question over-and-over. I ffwed Doc Wallet and the good news is that my new mower worked well.