• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Gyoza Girl

Last night Roger Stone, citing the coronavirus, begged for a pardon from Trump on "humanitarian" grounds. More like banana-tarian grounds. You know who pardons their friends? Dictators of banana republics!

He's a weasel, but still -- a 40-month term shouldn't amount to a death sentence.

he's not saying the 40 months locked up will kill him, it's being locked up during the covid19 pandemic in a prison where almost nothing is being done to protect prisoners from it. states are letting out violent criminals due to coronavirus so I don't think Stone is wrong here.

on a day when the CDC came out with the statement that Covid19 cases being reported are vastly below the actual number of cases, they say only 10% are being reported, Jorch has on one of his crack Coast consultants, 'Gary', who tells Noory that 75% of the cases counted and reported are fake. George is one tough interviewer 'Gary are you saying the numbers are being inflated?' then asks 'Why?'  Gary has no real answer so tells George there's a hospital with a 3 story parking garage that's been converted to 'a clinical room' lol  George on the ball as usual ask rhetorically 'So it's money?'

if it wasn't so sad i'd laugh

until a week ago I personally knew nobody, not even through another person, who had Covid19 - I now know 3 people with it. Because they're easing restrictions it's now spreading to the people who were staying in their homes - the people who previously were getting it were people who work shitty jobs where you are indoors facing the public, medical workers, those in long term care facilities.

it does look like doctors are figuring out how to treat it better and there appears to be strains out there of the virus that have weakened.

Dateline

Does Norry wear a mask in Cali, or does he break the law? 

Morgus

Quote from: Dateline on June 25, 2020, 11:47:01 PM
In California, if he has to go shopping the stores won't even let you in the door without wearing a mask. They have someone checking just before you go in...

that slick ParanormalDate.com commercial is something else -   the announcer says 'the dating site inspired by George Noory'  so a dating site for old ugly people.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 23, 2020, 08:13:31 AM
I may be sticking my self where it does not belong, but I want everyone to feel better.  Please don't rely on Norry.  Have you considered fostering or adopting another kitty?  I know you can never replace those we have lost, but you would be helping a kitty and there is always a special place for them.  I see others I would like to add, but I have to limit my cat love.   

Norry is like the old straggler Tom Cat that just goes around the females where there is a heat.  He meets and greets.  You deserve better, and a kitty or older cat would be a start.
No. People with crusted scabies can't even take care of themselves, let alone a pet.  It is a miracle her time came when it did.  I would not have been able to care for her & neither would anyone I know.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 24, 2020, 01:15:17 AM
god he has become insufferably ingratiatingly insincere, talk about virtue signaling.

the first words out of his mouth with the second guest

'Mark I want to tell you how much I appreciate you - you really help people.'

WTF
This started when Stanton Friedman died suddenly.  I think George learned then that you have to tell people before it's too late.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2020, 04:35:59 AM
Petula is still kicking around, at 87.  A beautiful singer, with a wonderful voice.
She's fine, but her lyrics always have poor values.  What a back-handed compliment song coming from a doormat.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2020, 11:28:25 PM
on a day when the CDC came out with the statement that Covid19 cases being reported are vastly below the actual number of cases, they say only 10% are being reported, Jorch has on one of his crack Coast consultants, 'Gary', who tells Noory that 75% of the cases counted and reported are fake. George is one tough interviewer 'Gary are you saying the numbers are being inflated?' then asks 'Why?'  Gary has no real answer so tells George there's a hospital with a 3 story parking garage that's been converted to 'a clinical room' lol  George on the ball as usual ask rhetorically 'So it's money?'

until a week ago I personally knew nobody, not even through another person, who had Covid19 - I now know 3 people with it. Because they're easing restrictions it's now spreading to the people who were staying in their homes - the people who previously were getting it were people who work shitty jobs where you are indoors facing the public, medical workers, those in long term care facilities.

it does look like doctors are figuring out how to treat it better and there appears to be strains out there of the virus that have weakened.
Okay but remember, the test was not widely available.  Now that everyone can get the test, more who just thought they had the flu will be diagnosed.  People who had bad flu or pneumonia in the fall and winter never were able to be tested.  Doesn't meant they didn't have it - you just didn't know it & neither did they.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2020, 11:28:25 PM

Healthcare is a noble profession.  Many indoor jobs with the public are not shitty, and pay well.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on June 26, 2020, 04:15:04 AM
She's fine, but her lyrics always have poor values. ...
Whew!  That was close.  The Grammy award winning Petula was really sweating you might completely disapprove.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on June 26, 2020, 04:21:24 AM
...Many indoor jobs with the public are not shitty, and pay well.
More words to live by!

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2020, 04:55:53 AM
Whew!  That was close.  The Grammy award winning Petula was really sweating you might completely disapprove.
I have nothing against her personally.  She is a product of a culture that expects women to be doormats.  But I don't like hearing the lyrics.  For all I know, she didn't even write them.  I respect her for not wearing a onesie.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on June 27, 2020, 12:30:06 AM
..She is a product of a culture that expects women to be doormats.
Or that you're a product of feminist indoctrination, seeking to place your failure somewhere other than upon yourself.

people who virtue signal have low self confidence, and low self-esteem. Self confident folks do not need pats on the back from others.

Uncle Duke

Don't remember which night it was, but there was a caller this week who expressed his admiration for regular caller Cornelius.  I'm not sure if I caught what he said, but it sounded like he was saying he enjoyed hearing Corny on C-Span.  Did I hear that correctly?

Also, last night on open lines with Syratt, a caller asked to dedicate a program bumper he did to the reincarnated Cleopatra. The dedication was clearly made tongue in cheek, and Syratt got quite a chuckle out of it.  Then a segment or two later, Louise called in to say how moved she had been by the guy's dedication, and that he had been one of Cleopatra's millions of subjects who loved her so much he felt compelled to call in to pay her homage. But it got better, Louise then told us she had also been Elizabeth Barrett Browing and took credit for writing the poem, "How Do I Love Thee."

Juan

You’re right about the Cornelius caller.

I wonder if the Cleopatra dedicator was also Ashley Wilkes?

Knapp has a BigFoot guest on - one topic i have no use for, it's ridiculous. Hoagland managed to find his way online tonight so i'll listen to that, he's as ridiculous as BigFoot research but at least he's entertaining.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2020, 04:52:54 AM
Or that you're a product of feminist indoctrination, seeking to place your failure somewhere other than upon yourself.
I am not a failure.  Not sure where you got that.

No one needs to indoctrinate me to convince me that (a la Petula) when a man has an affair, there is no need for cheerful intimacy and a pleasant goodbye from his partner ("Kiss me goodbye").  No one needs to indoctrinate me to convince me that (unlike what Petula thinks) a tiger doesn't change its stripes.  Once an abuser, always an abuser, unless there's evidence of a program or steps explaining maturing (It's a sign of the times; you're not how you used to be").

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 27, 2020, 11:04:22 AM
Don't remember which night it was, but there was a caller this week who expressed his admiration for regular caller Cornelius.  I'm not sure if I caught what he said, but it sounded like he was saying he enjoyed hearing Corny on C-Span.  Did I hear that correctly?

Also, last night on open lines with Syratt, a caller asked to dedicate a program bumper he did to the reincarnated Cleopatra. The dedication was clearly made tongue in cheek, and Syratt got quite a chuckle out of it.  Then a segment or two later, Louise called in to say how moved she had been by the guy's dedication, and that he had been one of Cleopatra's millions of subjects who loved her so much he felt compelled to call in to pay her homage. But it got better, Louise then told us she had also been Elizabeth Barrett Browing and took credit for writing the poem, "How Do I Love Thee."
It was funny once when the host asked, "Don't you ever reincarnate as just a normal person?"

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on June 28, 2020, 04:04:39 AM
I am not a failure...
Oh?  Someone who's always whining about her fate in life and how every song is misogynist?  Isn't it time for you to change your BG name again? 

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 27, 2020, 11:43:25 PM
Knapp has a BigFoot guest on - one topic i have no use for, it's ridiculous. Hoagland managed to find his way online tonight so i'll listen to that, he's as ridiculous as BigFoot research but at least he's entertaining.
Bigfoot is real.  I used to come home far out in the county around Midnight.  One night, I was conserving gas.  The 2-lane highway was a little hilly.  I put the Jeep into neutral and coasted down one slope.  I used the enertia to top the next crest and started to go down.  My engine was very quiet, still being in neutral.  All the sudden a span of telephone poles ahead of me, I saw a bigfoot starting to cross the highway from my left.  I must have been going at least 40mph.  It didn't seem like I got very close to him, but I saw expressions on his face.

His first expression was sheer, stricken panic when he saw my vehicle.  Quickly, his expression turned to very dark anger and he pivoted back, stepping over/through a ditch in just one stride.  He was covered in fur, no clothes.  He didn't have much of a neck.  I would guess he was at least 30 but no older than 44.  He looked strong, and not fat nor thin.

The area where he was crossing had a creek. 

The same night I saw him, another man 5 miles away called in to the local radio station I listened to, saying he had seen bigfoot.  With a stride as large as his, it's possible it was the same bigfoot. 

I called the radio station and begged them to give my cell number to the guy.  But they would not cooperate.  They said the guy was a crazy.  I told them I had seen bigfoot too, "this very night a couple hours earlier", but they said the guy was too crazy for me to talk to.  I begged again, saying that giving him my cell phone was no risk - it was just a throwaway phone.  But they would not cooperate.

Even though my home was miles from where I saw bigfoot, I felt shaky & afraid when I got home and hurried into the house in the woods fast.

Later, I was on the same section of highway & stopped at a gas station.  A customer inside was very, very tall and had dark hair.  I asked him, "Do you live around here?  Because I saw a guy trying to cross the highway who looked like you a few nights ago."  He replied that he was not local, never crossed the highway on foot, and just came through from time to time in his car to go to concerts about 20 miles further out.

But he also kind of gasped and said, "You know, the last time I was in this gas station, someone else asked me the exact same question".  I took that to mean that others have seen what I saw, and wondered if he perhaps was just a huge, tall, local who wandered at night.  But he was not local, nor a wanderer.

A few years later the county widened that section of highway.  It will be much harder for bigfoot to safely cross it.  Also, the widening meant a lot of brush and trees were destroyed, making bigfoot less concealed.  Other construction was done near where I saw him.  Ever since the night I saw him, I have worried that bigfoots have no refuges, and habitat is dwindling.

He was clearly human.  He might not know the alphabet, but it seemed to me that only a human face would progress quickly through the strong emotions on it.  First, the stricken fear, then the deep-seated anger.  Anger at having been seen, or thwarted.  By a vehicle coasting on silent instead of in gear.  I felt regretful for having upset and disrupted his night.  He has so little, since society is encroaching on all nature areas - he is pushed back to swamps and unwanted areas.  He has no freedom in the day, for it was clear that being seen sent him into sheer panic.  So, he has only the night to hunt/forage.  There can be panthers, perhaps even wolves out there at night, so it's dangerous.  He has to hunt/forage/get water/bury his dead in darkness, at night, and in some yucky buggy places.  It was just disheartening that I made him obviously furious.  I hope after my vehicle passed that he came back around, but maybe he was afraid there would be other "silent" cars coming, too.  Maybe he was afraid silent cars were something new starting to happen.

Well, you know what?  They are!  Electric cars are silent, and manufacturers need to build in a little noise.  Not just for bigfoot and deer, but so children and stupid people don't get hit.  It is eery when an electric car starts up, yet I smell no fumes and hear no sound.  I've been started by them many times.  Just like bigfoot was startled by me.

We need to declare reservation areas that have waterways for bigfoot.  It's imperative.  Bigfoot has learned how to survive in ways we never could - doing all his work at night, living in caves or whatever with no vitamin D.  Someday we might need to do the same - and Bigfoot could help us.  We should preserve them.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 28, 2020, 04:12:15 AM
Oh?  Someone who's always whining about her fate in life and how every song is misogynist?  Isn't it time for you to change your BG name again?
Many people have struggled since 2008.  There are lots of songs I like.  But my understanding is this is a sucks forum.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2020, 03:15:50 PM
He does know that she was found alive after her mother died thinking her daughter was dead?
In the past, he has stated something like that, and said she was banned from the show.  I thought it a bit harsh, since his other psychics also have made mistakes.  But now that I see Sylvia also made the miners mistake, hmmm...

Jojo

Quote from: VC on June 23, 2020, 03:33:53 AM
May I suggest meeting him in-person at his book signings to have his autograph too. Maybe get him to sign your forum-book of all your heartfelt posts you have dedicated to him. I hope and pray he has read you here many times. Is it possible?

He's on your bucket list for something. ;)
Well, I saw you shopping here, too, lol.
Sometimes I think he reads posts, from everyone here.
I used to email him but he blocked my IP.
I used to send nice texts during the show, but due to Tommy mistaking a compliment for an insult (gee, defensive a little?), my phone got blocked & there is nothing customer service can do.
I think I did see him in person one time, & have no desire to re-visit any such experience.  Some guy who looked like him was parked illegally in a handicapped spot obsessing on his phone, and then leering at a slut in short red Spandex shorts, and then went on to flirt with some other brunette.  The whole scene was revolting.  My gut reaction was to report him right away for illegally parking in a handicapped spot, & I sincerely wish I had done so.  But his leering & flirting distracted me so much that I totally forgot at the time.  NOT impressed.
He did send an autograph once, but he put some other ladies' name on it - a name that started with the same letter as mine, but evidently he either mailed it to the wrong Insider, or put the wrong Insider's name on it.  NOT impressed.
Maybe I just like to shame him.  I mean, he "was in love with those MTV girls" while he "drifted apart" from his first wife.  Then he remarried on the next holiday, around 45 years old, picking up a 21 year old trophy wife, stole the best years of her looks & then evidently got tired of paying the price sugar daddies have to pay & according to my records, divorced her 10 years later. Then, just a couple years ago he asked his dating deal-breaker question to a 22-year old guest who had a fiance.  Always flirting with ladies who have fiances.  Terrible.  Shameless.  Not good.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on June 25, 2020, 11:47:01 PM
Jorch likes masks.  Alien babies, too.

Dateline

Now, I agree, he does like masks.  So he should not be hypocritical.   He does not need to don a paper mask, just put on his true side like the pic above and wear it.  That should agree with Newsome's demands.  Norry will be pleased and the world will be a safer place.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on June 28, 2020, 04:04:39 AM
I am not a failure.  Not sure where you got that.

No one needs to indoctrinate me to convince me that (a la Petula) when a man has an affair, there is no need for cheerful intimacy and a pleasant goodbye from his partner ("Kiss me goodbye").  No one needs to indoctrinate me to convince me that (unlike what Petula thinks) a tiger doesn't change its stripes.  Once an abuser, always an abuser, unless there's evidence of a program or steps explaining maturing (It's a sign of the times; you're not how you used to be").
I also don't like "Kiss Me Goodbye", but I do like her voice and many of her other songs especially, "Downtown."

Now, on to another subject, I wonder if Norry has completed counseling for his acts of behavior or completed a court-ordered program to rehabilitate himself.  He has Peter Bragan on a lot to discuss psychological subjects.