• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

I just received the mournful news that the Ozark UFO Conference was cancelled due to Covid-19.  Norry was set to croon some tunes.  I am so teared up for Norry.  Norry, here's to you:

https://youtu.be/t2VZkk7wbVg

albrecht

Well our Governor announced an update to the reopening and ending of the lock-downs.  No word if he addressed whether a Norry "invasion" would be allowed. For Public Safety's sake, physical but more importantly mental, I hope Norry "invasions," as he calls them, are still banned. 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/gov-abbotts-monday-announcement-details-states-continued-safe-and-strategic-reopening/

ItsOver

Looks like nothing scheduled at the Hobby Center until September.  Say "bye," Jorch.

http://www.thehobbycenter.org/?q=calendar/2020-06

ItsOver

Meanwhile, of course, it's still on Jorch's site.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/events/

But, try clicking on it and see what happens. ;) Somebody should wake-up Jorch and his crack staff.

NoMoreNoory

It’s weird, because I commented recently that the Hobby Center’s diary for that week was blank, and also that G & T were still pushing Houston and Asheville, even though they had both been dropped from the website. Then they just stopped mentioning them and were only pushing Everett in September. Finally, last week, they admitted the first two gigs had gone down with details of how to get refunds on your tickets. Now they’re back up on the website! Left hand, meet right hand.
And suddenly, Inappropriate Contact In The Desert has popped up on the website. It’s due to happen in two weeks and clearly isn’t going to, same as the Ozarks jolly that Dateline is lamenting.

He signed off tonight with wavering voice, fake emotion obviously 'Be ..... safe ...... everybody'

what happened to it's nothing more than the seasonal flu?

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 18, 2020, 11:56:15 PM
It’s weird, because I commented recently that the Hobby Center’s diary for that week was blank, and also that G & T were still pushing Houston and Asheville, even though they had both been dropped from the website. Then they just stopped mentioning them and were only pushing Everett in September. Finally, last week, they admitted the first two gigs had gone down with details of how to get refunds on your tickets. Now they’re back up on the website! Left hand, meet right hand.
And suddenly, Inappropriate Contact In The Desert has popped up on the website. It’s due to happen in two weeks and clearly isn’t going to, same as the Ozarks jolly that Dateline is lamenting.
LOL.  Since I don't actually listen to Noory much at all, I didn't know he'd actually announced Houston and Asheville were cancelled.  With the bumbling operation of Noory and PremRat, in general, I'm not surprised they're back on the website.  Maybe Jorch and Tommee will now show up on those dates and wonder why nobody else is there. ;)  ;D

Juan

Bill the AAA called last night to claim now that he is a rational atheist.  I guess now he is Bill the AArA.
He tried to drag Seth Shostack into agreeing that the space aliens, who are a million years ahead of us, are all rational atheists, too.  Seth diplomatically refused to have an opinion.  sNoory, out of his league, moved to the next caller.

*Note two spaces after a full stop.  They separate us from chimps in the same way that the Oxford comma separates us from baboons.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2020, 09:19:08 AM
Bill the AAA called last night to claim now that he is a rational atheist.  I guess now he is Bill the AArA.
He tried to drag Seth Shostack into agreeing that the space aliens, who are a million years ahead of us, are all rational atheists, too.  Seth diplomatically refused to have an opinion.  sNoory, out of his league, moved to the next caller.

*Note two spaces after a full stop.  They separate us from chimps in the same way that the Oxford comma separates us from baboons.

Seth answered that call very diplomatically, just as he did Walt from Pennsylvania.  The call I found most interesting was the guy who accused him of making fun of F-18 aircrew.
While I thought Shostack made a few comments about the USN v. UAP encounters that were off base, he certainly didn't make fun of or belittle the crews.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2020, 09:19:08 AM

Good to know Bill is still with us, but a letdown to all us irrational atheists to know that he has flown the coop

Morgus

I see that Noory has his regular 2hour infomercial scheduled tonight with Doc Wallet...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 19, 2020, 07:38:13 PM
I see that Noory has his regular 2hour infomercial scheduled tonight with Doc Wallet...
Thanks for the reminder.  If I happen to wake-up unexpectedly tonight, I'll be sure NOT to turn on the radio.

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on May 19, 2020, 07:43:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder.  If I happen to wake-up unexpectedly tonight, I'll be sure NOT to turn on the radio.

Just be sure to have your eggs ready and especially at hand.  No time to sleep.   ;)

Morgus

Doc Wallet said he eats for breakfast everyday, rice with sweet potatoes.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 19, 2020, 11:46:58 PM
Doc Wallet said he eats for breakfast everyday, rice with sweet potatoes.
Is this with a dozen or two dozen eggs?  And should I take the tangy tangerine before or after the coronary?

Juan

I didnt hear him mention eggs once. I wondered if it was really him.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on May 20, 2020, 10:29:51 AM
I didnt hear him mention eggs once. I wondered if it was really him.
That's as shocking as Hoagland not mentioning the torsion field.

Dateline

Book it now!  Norry, has a live stage gig, not his own, but sought out and booked for at the Hotel National de Cuba.  He must croon!  It will be in July, not sure of the date, but it is extraordinary.  You know he loves his Havana, Cuba, and he may even interview Castro.  Is he still alive?  If he is not, he will find a Castro, set of a microphone and do a corner interview. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 20, 2020, 03:55:27 PM
That's as shocking as Hoagland not mentioning the torsion field.
There is a disruption in the Force Torsion Fields!!  Doc Wallet not suggesting eating astounding amounts of eggs?  Last weekend there was a cryptic sorta rant by RCH on his website that Whitley cancelled his guest appearance because of something Joseph P Farrell said? And Clyde is saying that Google and Facebook all his stuff down, he gets cheated in food delivery services, they have taken down his websites, is not paying his employees except sometimes out of pocket, and he is criticized for not wearing a mask sometimes because a mask interferes with his health conditions. And a sad death in the family causing stress.

"We’re replaying my recent, ground-breaking discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell, tonight â€" on “Covid-19 and the Fourth Reich …” â€" because Whitley Strieber, at the last minute, suddenly CANCELLED his own appearance … after listening to Joseph’s show!
What do YOU hear …?
     Richard C. Hoagland

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 20, 2020, 04:47:01 PM
There is a disruption in the Force Torsion Fields!!  Doc Wallet not suggesting eating astounding amounts of eggs?  Last weekend there was a cryptic sorta rant by RCH on his website that Whitley cancelled his guest appearance because of something Joseph P Farrell said? And Clyde is saying that Google and Facebook all his stuff down, he gets cheated in food delivery services, they have taken down his websites, is not paying his employees except sometimes out of pocket, and he is criticized for not wearing a mask sometimes because a mask interferes with his health conditions. And a sad death in the family causing stress.

"We’re replaying my recent, ground-breaking discussion with Dr. Joseph Farrell, tonight â€" on “Covid-19 and the Fourth Reich …” â€" because Whitley Strieber, at the last minute, suddenly CANCELLED his own appearance … after listening to Joseph’s show!
What do YOU hear …?
     Richard C. Hoagland

Heh, heh, heh... here's what I read, "And Clyde is saying that Google and Facebook took all his stuff down, he gets cheated in tons of food in delivery services, they have taken down his websites, is not paying his employees except sometimes out of pocket, and he is criticized for not wearing a mask sometimes because a mask interferes with his health conditionspounding down his pot pies and mac and cheese.

ItsOver

Caller from Motown demanding Jorch play more Motown.  Get with it and get down, Jorch!  ;D

Also, Jorch notices a lot of people are uptight and it's like Corona Chan has a brain.  Looks like CC is one up on yeeewww, Jorch.

What a fucking cretin. I hate Howard Bloom and his ultra-liberal rhetoric and lies but Noory just gutlessly tried to humiliate him. At the end of Bloom's segment where Bloom told us he's apprehensive and been holed up in his Manhattan apartment and won't be coming out until this is over to which Noory told the audience that Howard's had lots of health problems and should shelter in place, so he follows that WHEN BLOOM IS CLEARLY GONE AND HAS NO WAY OF HEARING OR RESPONDING, Noory falsely gives the impression that Bloom is still there puts this question to him 'Let me ask you something Howard, would you rather live a day as a lion or a hundred years as a lamb?' And then even more cowardly he adds 'Something to think about Howard'.

What a gutless piece of shit, he would never say anything like that to anybody on the air or off if they were present and able to respond. He's not being brave or manly when it comes to his attitude toward Covid-19, that's pure Noory stupidity, he honestly believes he is immune to it because he never even gets the flu or colds. He's a month away from 70 and watch he will never admit he's 70, he looks like a sack of shit and that's with the ridiculous dyed Beatles wig and his face drooping like a melted candle.

And another idiot guest I see, listening to a replay of the first hour. This loony toon libertarian uses Sweden as an example of how this pandemic should be handled, ignoramus - Sweden in the past week has now taken the lead in deaths in Europe and is among the worst countries in deaths per capita, worse than the United States, significantly. So whoever he is he's wrong.

Herd immunity when nobody knows if and how much immunity those who've had the virus will have. The last couple of days there has been some optimistic news that there may be long term immunity - if this does prove out then yes we should definitely go with that strategy for most of the population. But there have also been many reports that this virus leaves quite an impact on various systems in the body so maybe i don't want it even if i would mean immunity and helping end this shit.

ItsOver

Jorch comes back on, after the bottom of the hour news break, for the last segment last night, and takes a caller.  Snorch then proceeds to cut the caller off, saying time limitations forced him.  Then the laughable Snorch reading of "The Tell-Tale Heart" starts. Ha!  Right, Jorch.  Your callers are so important, you couldn't let one slow down you and Tommee from skipping-out early, once again, after barely taking one last caller.  What an F'n joke.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 21, 2020, 03:33:13 AM
What a fucking cretin. I hate Howard Bloom and his ultra-liberal rhetoric and lies but Noory just gutlessly tried to humiliate him. At the end of Bloom's segment where Bloom told us he's apprehensive and been holed up in his Manhattan apartment and won't be coming out until this is over to which Noory told the audience that Howard's had lots of health problems and should shelter in place, so he follows that WHEN BLOOM IS CLEARLY GONE AND HAS NO WAY OF HEARING OR RESPONDING, Noory falsely gives the impression that Bloom is still there puts this question to him 'Let me ask you something Howard, would you rather live a day as a lion or a hundred years as a lamb?' And then even more cowardly he adds 'Something to think about Howard'.

What a gutless piece of shit, he would never say anything like that to anybody on the air or off if they were present and able to respond. He's not being brave or manly when it comes to his attitude toward Covid-19, that's pure Noory stupidity, he honestly believes he is immune to it because he never even gets the flu or colds. He's a month away from 70 and watch he will never admit he's 70, he looks like a sack of shit and that's with the ridiculous dyed Beatles wig and his face drooping like a melted candle.
Snorch likes to do the same gutless maneuver with callers.  Cut them off, then launch into a moronic spiel, with an attitude like he's the fount of all wisdom. WTF.  Dave, you're a Dick.

Juan

It seems to me Tommee sounds more sleezy every time he’s on the air. Maybe she sniffs little girls’, or boys’, bicycle seats if he can get out of the chair.

ACE of CLUBS

Don't know why everyone hates George and Heather so much . . . . . guessing that it's because they have a life, career, and income.  Lilith also has a somewhat strange obsession with Heather . . . . perhaps the 'hots' for Heather?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 21, 2020, 03:24:29 PM
Don't know why everyone hates George and Heather so much . . . . . guessing that it's because they have a life, career, and income.  Lilith also has a somewhat strange obsession with Heather . . . . perhaps the 'hots' for Heather?

#FreedomOfSpeech

ItsOver

Quote from: Corona Kitty on May 21, 2020, 09:20:15 PM
#FreedomOfSpeech
#HaterzGottaHate
#WhatElseIsThereToDoInMyMom'sBasement?
#Well,BesidesEatRats
#GNSForever

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2020, 06:52:03 AM
Snorch likes to do the same gutless maneuver with callers.  Cut them off, then launch into a moronic spiel, with an attitude like he's the fount of all wisdom. WTF.  Dave, you're a Dick.

To his credit? Not sure appropriate word but Norry recently took a caller bitching about Joose lobby and some banned "film." But it takes years to "check stuff out before we air." And wanted Tommee to "follow up" on the guy who does the "Stephen King killed John Lennon" (for the Bush family etc.) Guy who sneaks in to radio calls. N got thru Norry C2C screeners yet again. Norry liked his gumption and has seen his vehicle signage also when he was Cali, apparently. But I want Norry to get Bill from Madison on about communism and, more importantly, various Finnish issues!