• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Toad

Quote from: Dateline on April 25, 2020, 04:23:31 PM
On behalf of all at "Loser Land"  we look forward to seeing you.  Thank you and stay safe.
Who were you intending to type to with the above remark?  By the way, this is Jojo.  Someone changed my name going forward but not going backward, even though I remember that most name changes affect past posts.  I wouldn't be going on about it if I'd be given a decent name, or the name I requested a while back.

Toad

On behalf of all at "Loser Land"  we look forward to seeing you.  Thank you and stay safe.
I am not sure what you mean.  I, Jojo, do not plan to attend any George event.  What do you have to thank ME for??  Stay safe?  What kind of thing is that to say, as if there were any doubt about it?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Toad on April 26, 2020, 01:37:31 AM
Doesn't NPR fit that definition?

Yes, in it’s own endearingly earnest, po-faced way it does, and I spend plenty of time there. I guess I was looking more in the direction of TV.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2020, 06:52:43 PM
I’m still waiting for you to explain how’s it’s any worse than the common seasonal flu because by this standard we should’ve been declaring a pandemic every year. I’m sure that’s the plan going forward now though. Let me know when you begin building the domed cities.

Endemic.....Pandemic

Dr. MD MD

I’ll just point out that Toad and Jojo have different registration dates. I really doubt they’re the same people.

Dateline

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2020, 11:21:52 AM
I’ll just point out that Toad and Jojo have different registration dates. I really doubt they’re the same people.

Yes, just for the sake of safety, I removed my last post.  That attitude does not read like JoJo even in the poster's worst postings.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2020, 11:21:52 AM
Admittedly, I did sound sassy to Dateline because Dateline was saying weird things like "Looking forward to seeing you"  which made no sense to me since we aren't going to see each other. 

See the name change thread.  Someone changed me to Toad.  I was Toad for a few late-night posts.  That is all.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 26, 2020, 11:27:33 AM
Yes, just for the sake of safety, I removed my last post.  That attitude does not read like JoJo even in the poster's worst postings.
Are you talking about the post where I responded to you saying that you look forward to seeing me?  Yes, I responded to that in a sassy tone because you  made no sense.  I don't go to events, never say never, but I have not gone to events of this genre.  I wanted to twice but could not make it.  Then I moved counties away and am not aware of any such events, Noory or otherwise, here.  The chance of one being here that I could get to with my schedule and my lack of parking savvy/navigating certain areas is pretty small.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on April 27, 2020, 03:40:40 PM
Admittedly, I did sound sassy to Dateline because Dateline was saying weird things like "Looking forward to seeing you"  which made no sense to me since we aren't going to see each other. 

See the name change thread.  Someone changed me to Toad.  I was Toad for a few late-night posts.  That is all.

I doubt it. Your registration dates were different.

FXX

I wanted to point out a really good point a couple weeks ago made by Joe on Long island about this virus being a demonic virus or being caused by Satan. I am am honestly surprised nobody else brought up this on the show until about mid April when he did. You gotta give credit when credit is due. This was really something that these so called experts have failed to look at and it's something we as the coast audience need to take into serious consideration that this whole virus may be being cause by a demon or Satan and that we may need an exorcist or one of the archangels to help solve it.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: FXX on April 28, 2020, 06:14:11 AM
I wanted to point out a really good point a couple weeks ago made by Joe on Long island about this virus being a demonic virus or being caused by Satan. I am am honestly surprised nobody else brought up this on the show until about mid April when he did. You gotta give credit when credit is due. This was really something that these so called experts have failed to look at and it's something we as the coast audience need to take into serious consideration that this whole virus may be being cause by a demon or Satan and that we may need an exorcist or one of the archangels to help solve it.

Surely Joorch's Prayer/Intention Experiment will have unleashed all the fury of Heaven upon the evil virus? I mean, the numbers have been heading steadily downwards since then, haven't they? Haven't they??
#Jesusismyvirus

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on April 27, 2020, 03:40:40 PM
... Someone changed me to Toad.  I was Toad for a few late-night posts.  That is all.
It could have been worse.

Dateline

It could have been frog, lizard, salamander, turtle, or amoeba.

expat

It's "the afterlife" tonight. Didn't we do that just a couple of nights ago?

Dateline

Here is Norry a travel tip:

Southwest Airlines: Seniors over 65 who are traveling with Southwest Airlines may be eligible for Senior Fares. These are available online and for international and domestic travel. You can also purchase Senior Fares through a customer service representative at the airline or a travel agency. You will need to arrive early at the gate to be able to prove your age in order to be checked in for your flight.

The Premrats will love this. 

NoMoreNoory

The US has recorded over a million deaths! It must be true. George Noory just said so.
Mind, in the same breath, he also said that 60,000 Americans have died. And, of course, it seemed not to have occurred to him that  one of these statements is not like the other, and he just carried on regardless.

- GNS

NoMoreNoory

“Why did God create a virus?”

George Noory, aged five-and-a-quarter.

More to the point, why did he make George Noory?

Toad

Quote from: ItsOver on April 25, 2020, 03:14:21 PM
I'm shocked, considering Kalifornia is the state that's determined living causes cancer.
Good point.

Toad

Please clarify your remark.  Don't disparage the place I post - I certainly don't think that is what you mean by "Loser Land".  And if you mean Hollywood, speak for yourself.  Who are you calling losers?  And why are you looking forward to seeing me?  And what are you thanking me for?  Immediate response appreciated.

Toad

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2020, 03:51:03 PM
I doubt it. Your registration dates were different.
I don't deny that.  All my preferences have been changed too.  But every post on my screens under Toad or Jojo was written by me.  If the registration date was the date of the problem, that would not be a complication but more of an explanation.  Maybe someone got frustrated with me because I kept trying to get my password to login - - even though I'd already struck out.  I just didn't want to have to reset it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Toad on April 30, 2020, 12:29:31 AM
I don't deny that.  All my preferences have been changed too.  But every post on my screens under Toad or Jojo was written by me.  If the registration date was the date of the problem, that would not be a complication but more of an explanation.  Maybe someone got frustrated with me because I kept trying to get my password to login - - even though I'd already struck out.  I just didn't want to have to reset it.

Whatever. Enjoy your ruse...to whatever end. ::)

Toad

5 minutes ago I was Jojo.  Now I'm Toad again.  Whatever.  Neither is the name I requested last time I requested a name, so it really doesn't matter anyway.

Toad

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2020, 12:34:56 AM
Whatever. Enjoy your ruse...to whatever end. ::)
Not my ruse.  But someone's.  Whatever.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 30, 2020, 12:55:22 AM
OK, Tojo.
Now look.  Bizarre. 
Windows10 crashed so I signed in again.
Same ID and PW.
I had a funeral for my cat at her graveside.  Working FT lately.  Tired.  At least we agree on the virus - very unusual for us to agree on big things.  Although New York got hit hard.  The NY deaths have surpassed any prior flu, as of many, many days ago.  And I keep hearing about young healthy people dying; that's one part I haven't had time to research. Goodnight.

ItsOver

Quote from: expat on April 29, 2020, 03:54:45 PM
It's "the afterlife" tonight. Didn't we do that just a couple of nights ago?
Every night with Noory feels like it's something after life.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on April 30, 2020, 01:13:00 AM
Now look.  Bizarre. 
Windows10 crashed so I signed in again.
Same ID and PW.
I had a funeral for my cat at her graveside.  Working FT lately.  Tired.  At least we agree on the virus - very unusual for us to agree on big things.  Although New York got hit hard.  The NY deaths have surpassed any prior flu, as of many, many days ago.  And I keep hearing about young healthy people dying; that's one part I haven't had time to research. Goodnight.
Condolences for the feline.  It's a shame you couldn't bury Windows 10, instead.

ItsOver

Quote from: Toad on April 30, 2020, 12:50:05 AM
5 minutes ago I was Jojo.  Now I'm Toad again.  Whatever.  Neither is the name I requested last time I requested a name, so it really doesn't matter anyway.
Look at the positive side.  At least you're not rratsmounting001.

albrecht

Lady Guest- "There are first-responders in the afterlife, I spoken with some of these first-responders"

Norry: "But you don't think there is any remorse by the spirits that go 'oh darn, I died?'"

Lady Guest: "no......"

Norry: "I hear that too, they are almost in bliss."

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2020, 08:24:23 AM
Look at the positive side.  At least you're not rratsmounting001.
Starr is fine by me.  But I understand your point.