• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2020, 04:32:05 PM
ahahahahahahhaha brilliant. who did this masterpiece? somebody on here?

they also did one of those subtitled Hitler bunker meltdown meme videos about Hoagland's face on Mars. Hitler's staff tells him it's all bullshit, Hitler freaks out and screams 'The nose alone is a mile fucking long!' ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I remember reading that it was Paperboy, who’s now an Ellgabber.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 04:34:52 PM
I remember reading that it was Paperboy, who’s now an Ellgabber.

Tss, what a piece of shit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 04:40:13 PM

Tss, what a piece of shit.

I never thought he was all that bad but I know he hated me, as a lot of Bush era Republicans do. Oh well. Fuck ‘em!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2020, 04:46:06 PM
I never thought he was all that bad but I know he hated me, as a lot of Bush era Republicans do. Oh well. Fuck ‘em!

Most ellgabbers are fecal matter, especially those who post here and there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 04:59:24 PM

Yeah but his video was good, if it was his.

Morgus

Noory asked his guest if a virus has a brain and can think!

haha from Noory's Wikipedia page

QuoteSince renewal he has continued his current direction of gradually changing the show from a paranormal themed show to an ongoing infomercial for various unproven remedies and overpriced products. Many long time Coast to Coast AM fans are hopeful that he will not continue to host the show after his contract ends.

also

In 1987, Noory and his partners in Norcom Restaurants, Inc.[8] opened the Café Marrakesh and Oasis Bar in Brentwood, Missouri. The restaurant's theme revolved around a fictional English soldier, Col. William Berry, who opened the establishment following an exciting secret mission to Marrakesh.

not a chance George had anything to do with the creation of that, way too creative for him but his partners probably thought the concept would be good because George is Arab and a creepy looking one at that - he probably sat at the bar in a fez and had a pet monkey that smoked Turkish cigarettes, i'd have checked that out if I was in the area.

NoMoreNoory

“The Romans and the Greeks knew that if you had sporting events, building The Colliseum and The Acropalispse[sic]....”

Apart from mushmouthing it, he seems unaware that The Acropolis was a temple, not a sporting arena. Moron.

He also just referred to a fist-bump as a ‘knuckle shake’. Weird moron.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2020, 12:35:07 AM
“The Romans and the Greeks knew that if you had sporting events, building The Colliseum and The Acropalispse[sic]....”

Apart from mushmouthing it, he seems unaware that The Acropolis was a temple, not a sporting arena. Moron.

He also just referred to a fist-bump as a ‘knuckle shake’. Weird moron.
There is a sporting activity called Acropolis, but it is not a structure.

Jojo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 13, 2020, 04:59:24 PM
Then there are those who are a sheer delight.

Jojo

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on April 14, 2020, 01:56:21 AM
Then there are those who are a sheer delight.

This is true, and you're one of the shinning examples of this.

expat

Gnawry thinks we should all get out there and acquire some herd immunity. I don't think he has the slightest concept of what's going on in hospitals all over the world.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 14, 2020, 10:14:46 AM
Gnawry thinks we should all get out there and acquire some herd immunity. I don't think he has the slightest concept of what's going on in hospitals all over the world.

You mean how numbers and models have been inflated to serve a political agenda?

expat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 10:26:49 AM
You mean how numbers and models have been inflated to serve a political agenda?

No, I mean how doctors and nurses are being overworked and under-equipped. How body bags (with bodies inside) are piling up in corridors and closets where morgues are full, that kind of thing.

https://www.tribdem.com/coronavirus/hospitals-overflowing-with-bodies-in-new-york-city-u-s-epicenter-of-virus/article_7489b3ff-92db-56f0-bdb2-06532ad88b2e.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 14, 2020, 10:37:27 AM
No, I mean how doctors and nurses are being overworked and under-equipped. How body bags (with bodies inside) are piling up in corridors and closets where morgues are full, that kind of thing.

https://www.tribdem.com/coronavirus/hospitals-overflowing-with-bodies-in-new-york-city-u-s-epicenter-of-virus/article_7489b3ff-92db-56f0-bdb2-06532ad88b2e.html

Oh, so you mean how people who died of underlying conditions that they were suffering from before they got the virus are just being reported as Covid-19 deaths to pad the numbers then. Got it! Keep the panic going to serve your political agenda.

expat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 10:48:24 AM
Oh, so you mean how people who died of underlying conditions that they were suffering from before they got the virus are just being reported as Covid-19 deaths to pad the numbers then. Got it! Keep the panic going to serve your political agenda.

What political agenda would that be?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on April 14, 2020, 11:03:12 AM
You read me all wrong, then

Maybe but it’s pretty obvious science has been coopted for this cause now. It’s really too bad that we can’t trust the people we should be able to.

ShayP

Quote from: Jojo on April 14, 2020, 02:18:25 AM
40 MORE MINUTES OF ART BELL TRIBUTE.

The "tribute" was shit.  Noory played the same clips from his first tribute to Art; and fewer of them to boot.  Lame.

Dateline

For Norry's credit, he got some prime naptime in.  Linda's left and it is just not the same.

Morgus

Quote from: ShayP on April 14, 2020, 04:29:08 PM
Noory played the same clips from his first tribute to Art; and fewer of them to boot.  Lame.
and the interviews with a few of Art's friends were under 5min with each (they were probably pre-recorded too), more time for Noory to nap during the clips that have been played dozens of times before.  Not to mention the terrible "Thanks for the Memories" song they ended with that Noory changed the words to and the terrible voice singing it...   :P

Morgus

Noory recalled when he took over the show from Art Bell, he called Art who told him "don't copy me and don't use my bumper music" :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on April 14, 2020, 06:09:14 PM
Noory recalled when he took over the show from Art Bell, he called Art who told him "don't copy me and don't use my bumper music" :o

Muh precious bumpers! ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZVUzho-nok

Morgus

In the last half hour with callers, a caller asked about interviewing Art Bell's son.
Noory mentioned he was interviewed a year or two ago by BELLGAB!