• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 27, 2020, 11:26:22 PM
Norry: "bacterieia".  Wtf? Isn't this a Virus-iaiai?
B-a-a-acteria...  Virus-a-a-a-a.   It's his bleat.  See, "bacteria" bleats better than "virus", so he had to say "b-a-a-acteria", lol.  On the 26th, bumper music said, "I am a little lamb and need someone to watch over me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDjaKMmmmio

nothing worse than the seasonal flu right George?  today country music star Joe Diffie died of the virus, John Prine appears to be on his way out in critical condition due to the corona virus. New York City is apocalyptic but what about that seasonal flu that kills tens of thousands every year? Nothing to look at here folks, move along says the Sultan of Stupid, the Grand Mufti of Morons, the King of All Idiots George Noory.

Man is a fucking imbecile.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 29, 2020, 07:37:14 PM
nothing worse than the seasonal flu right George?  today country music star Joe Diffie died of the virus, John Prine appears to be on his way out in critical condition due to the corona virus. New York City is apocalyptic but what about that seasonal flu that kills tens of thousands every year? Nothing to look at here folks, move along says the Sultan of Stupid, the Grand Mufti of Morons, the King of All Idiots George Noory.

The CDC says that 80,000 Americans died of the flu in 2018 (https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/press-conference-2018-19.htm).  But, no New York death tolls were available because adult deaths have not been counted.  Weird.  Anyhow, if 80,000 Americans died of the flu in one year, that is bound to be, using common sense, more than 2,000 New Yorkers.  So, how does that compare?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 29, 2020, 07:37:14 PM

Maybe he means that statistically it’s no worse, which is probably true.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 08:16:57 PM
Maybe he means that statistically it’s no worse, which is probably true.
It's possible he meant that.  It would be difficult for him to just come out and say stastitically though, lol.

Dateline

Well, Norry, your intention experiment just gave us another 30 days of quarantine time. 

Dr. MD MD

Yeah, this whole thing is Noory’s fault. Forget China. Forget the communist party. It’s just Noory. I’m glad you finally cracked the case, Columbo. We can all rest easy now.

Italy's rate of new cases is down, the acceleration of new cases in New York is down.

Will Noory have the audacity to suggest his stupid prayer whatever may be responsible?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 30, 2020, 03:07:48 PM
Italy's rate of new cases is down, the acceleration of new cases in New York is down.

Will Noory have the audacity to suggest his stupid prayer whatever may be responsible?

Well, he’s already got you thinking that maybe it did so I’d say mission accomplished.

Dateline

I just got a drop!  "Gramper Pampers" is in pandemic mode.  I'll be simple now, just pick up a pack, or a case for your quarantine.  It stinks enough with the Covid, don't let your quarantine make your neighbors hit the street.  Keep it confidential, wear them responsibly.  Remember we are all in this together. 

A word from the wise, "It's just the nightly do."

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2020, 03:26:33 PM
Well, he’s already got you thinking that maybe it did so I’d say mission accomplished.
That's a good one.  You're different than you used to be.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 31, 2020, 03:39:20 AM
That's a good one.  You're different than you used to be.

Afraid not. Maybe it’s you who has changed?

NoMoreNoory

Joorch last night: ‘I’m in St Louis. I left LA on Sunday. There were twenty people on the plane. Twenty! On a 150-seater plane.’

Me: ‘Arrogant prick.’

Here comes the Mighty Noory, breaking lockdown to travel to the airport, make his way through the airport, maybe stop for a bite to eat and something to drink, on the plane, through the airport and home. All that interactive, non-essential movement, interaction and travel just so he gets to do what he wants to do, because his ego demands that he be above what applies to us mere mortals. Please tell me he will not be interacting with his kids and grandkids now he’s in the heartland of America, the Gateway to the West. Moron should have stayed in LA, broadcasting from home and contacting his family remotely.

Dateline

Little lambs turn into old goats.  The proof is before you.

Jojo

He just said Paranormal Date Dom Com.  Should I hang up the horn or keep listening for the next subconscious self-revelation.  Pansy.  Deserved to have his collectible mags hawked.

https://www.omisspearl.com/nonfiction/33-things-every-submissive-man-know/

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 31, 2020, 10:37:15 AM
Joorch last night: ‘I’m in St Louis. I left LA on Sunday. There were twenty people on the plane. Twenty! On a 150-seater plane.’

Me: ‘Arrogant prick.’

Here comes the Mighty Noory, breaking lockdown to travel to the airport, make his way through the airport, maybe stop for a bite to eat and something to drink, on the plane, through the airport and home. All that interactive, non-essential movement, interaction and travel just so he gets to do what he wants to do, because his ego demands that he be above what applies to us mere mortals. Please tell me he will not be interacting with his kids and grandkids now he’s in the heartland of America, the Gateway to the West. Moron should have stayed in LA, broadcasting from home and contacting his family remotely.
Someone must have naked photos of his "arrogant p****".  What else could drive him to work so far into retirement?

In any case, he is media and media is an essential service sextorted.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 31, 2020, 09:05:34 PM
Little lambs turn into old goats.  The proof is before you.

"Check out my clip-on horns!"

George and one of his witless 'correspondents' agree with each other that the corona virus is an engineered bioweapon, get your fucking stories straight George, a virus that according to you is no worse than influenza with a fatality rate of 1-2% is hardly a bioweapon.

honestly if I ever crossed paths with that stooge I'd knock his old man ass into next week -  a month in jail would be time well spent.

I've never been to St. Louis but L.A. I get to every few years.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2020, 01:57:33 AM
In any case, he is media and media is an essential service sextorted.

Maybe so, but he doesn’t need to be shuttling between cities to do it.

Dreamlander

Just came to check in whether or not Noory was still entrenched in his position that this is no big deal and that seasonal flu is much worse.  I now see that he is undeterred by new evidence, which I guess I should have known given his track record.

Dateline

Have you heard George Knapp's opinion on the Covid?  I heard that he thinks that this is the "real deal", or that is what I remember from one of his last shows. 

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on April 01, 2020, 02:05:15 AM

"Check out my clip-on horns!"

There are no coincidences; Norry's handle on this forum is GNorry, otherwise, GoatNorry.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 01, 2020, 04:00:07 AM
Maybe so, but he doesn’t need to be shuttling between cities to do it.
I've wondered about that.  He probably wouldn't know how to sit still and stay in one area even if a dominatrix tied him up.  Did you hear him say "Paranormal dom.com?"  Unbelievable.

What is this dominatrix fascination, because it's not really dominating.  Men are stronger than women.  They could simply turn the table at almost any time prior to being restrained, in most cases where typical tools are used.  So it's all pretend, right, generally speaking.

Anyhow, maybe he is making his annual pilgrimage several months early.

I thought Coast said that all his events were canceled, but then a week later he went to an event, right?  What did I miss because that doesn't make sense.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 01, 2020, 02:45:57 PM
There are no coincidences; Norry's handle on this forum is GNorry, otherwise, GoatNorry.
Oh my gosh!  You are a genius!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntrhsFT2byI

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 01, 2020, 03:32:30 AM
George and one of his witless 'correspondents' agree with each other that the corona virus is an engineered bioweapon, get your fucking stories straight George, a virus that according to you is no worse than influenza with a fatality rate of 1-2% is hardly a bioweapon.

honestly if I ever crossed paths with that stooge I'd knock his old man ass into next week -  a month in jail would be time well spent.

I've never been to St. Louis but L.A. I get to every few years.
I think this post will hurt him more than any punch, as you have demonstrated his fallacies.  GoatNorry, please explain.  What do you now think about Covid-19 being a bioweapon since the death rates show a low fatality rate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxylnHhAbto

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 01, 2020, 02:44:35 PM
Have you heard George Knapp's opinion on the Covid?  I heard that he thinks that this is the "real deal", or that is what I remember from one of his last shows.
I wasn't paying attention but maybe I will now.  It's harder to make fun of Knapp so I generally don't listen.  I think there is a thread "Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp" in Ellgab.
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=21.0 (Visitors can't see certain things so login).

Dateline

Saying, Bahhhhhhd,  Bahhhhhhd,   Bahhhhhd, maybe that is the ParanormalDateDom.Com tie in. 

I am just being an investigative reporter here. 

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on April 01, 2020, 04:14:52 PM
Saying, Bahhhhhhd,  Bahhhhhhd,   Bahhhhhd, maybe that is the ParanormalDateDom.Com tie in. 

I am just being an investigative reporter here.
"Send photos!  Tom will screen them!" (out of context but close enough).