• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

pate

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 27, 2020, 01:20:14 PM
...get the credit he deserves? will he receive the key to New York City? a ticker tape parade down 5th Avenue? the Congressional Medal of Honor? Nobel Peace Prize?

They created a very speshul prize for folks of Dave's caliber;  The NorBell Peas Pries.

Jeez!

-p

Hogue was peeved that he is "getting letters" calling him out for his money-grubbing. I have a prediction for him: the  gravy train is rumbling to a stop. His fans are weary of his predictions that do not come to pass. Obviously, his book sales are down, that is why he has turned to "readings" (pep-talks and platitudes) to make ends meet.

Hogue ended with words of wisdom from his "teacher",  the Bhagwan Shri Rajneesh; the scumbag who demanded Rolex watches and 74 Rolls Royces from his followers; and presided over orgies filled with the most foul debacheries known to man. George's regular guests are truely the scum of the earth.

albrecht

Hogue said that Chinese men "sucked the head of a bloody cock." In reference to H1N1 and cock-fighting. This got nocomment from Norry though even before Hogue explained the cock-fighting stuff. Family show? Either way? Almost as funny, crazy as when Connie, I think, had the Montaulk Preston guy Preston Nicols, I think, who mentioned the "massaging of his glowing orb" by the kid next to him in a cot. Or something like that was surprising, hilarious, and disturbing.

I recall some hack who was hawking crystals who had an 'experience' I won't recount but something to do with a dream and 'being' with him and 'milky white flow into his mouth.' And now he found some Himalyan salts that can cure everything. It was a very weird one, many years ago. Forget host. Or person.

Dateline

He wins the Raspberry Award for Worst Intention Experiment after the effects take place.  We all gag with disgust that someone that made a deal with the devil, from "Worker In The Light" conducts an intention experiment for the good of all personkind.

Just a week ago, ahhhh "It's just the flu." 

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 27, 2020, 01:12:43 PM
this is facetious i hope? no way you could be this crazy.
Uh, which part-

Quote from: pate on March 27, 2020, 12:02:26 PM
He should legally change his first name to "Dave" and take your last name when you two tie the knot.

Be sure to send me an invitation to the wedding, I probably won't attend, but might send a petite cadeau for the nuptials.

-p
Yes, yes of course you will too come!  The ceremony will be virtual.  Viruses and all, lol.  Plus it will be easier for you to toss Norbell Peas Prizes into the virtual isle, lol.  They will be available for 50 points and everyone starts with 600 so bound to be a good time!  Full Disclosure: They might look like wasabi peas though.

albrecht

Norry: "bacterieia".  Wtf? Isn't this a Virus-iaiai?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 11:23:25 PM
Uh, which part-
Yes, yes of course you will too come!  The ceremony will be virtual.  Viruses and all, lol.  Plus it will be easier for you to toss Norbell Peas Prizes into the virtual isle, lol.  They will be available for 50 points and everyone starts with 600 so bound to be a good time!

I’m crestfallen.  :'(

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 27, 2020, 11:14:13 PM
He wins the Raspberry Award for Worst Intention Experiment after the effects take place.  We all gag with disgust that someone that made a deal with the devil, from "Worker In The Light" conducts an intention experiment for the good of all personkind.

Just a week ago, ahhhh "It's just the flu."
George, It's never to late to repent.  Renounce your alleged Deal With The Devil and also renounce Calling Sexy Demons.  By the way, how did calling upon sexy demons turn out for you?  You had said, "Sexy demons?  Send some!"  Did they show up?  Did they take on beautiful, sexy forms?  Like female sex symbols?  Did they resemble real women?  How did they affect your life over these years?  Renounce sexy demons.  Confess that you invited demons of lust and ask forgiveness from God.  And of course, continue to show repentance.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2020, 11:32:06 PM

That is indeed tough Doc.  I feel bad.  Want to borrow my Whomping stick for awhile?
Will make you feel better............

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 27, 2020, 11:43:11 PM
That is indeed tough Doc.  I feel bad.  Want to borrow my Whomping stick for awhile?
Will make you feel better............

Sigh...I just don’t even feel like whomping anymore. :(

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2020, 11:32:06 PM
Now you know better than that because since your reply #2912 things just haven't been the same. Every time I see an Asian lady, I start to cry because I've always been friendly to women of all races but now my value system is crushed.  I caught myself sneering at one lady in a micromoment of jealousy.  Of course, I straightened my demeanor as soon as I realized I was frowning at her, but it was too late.  She saw the frown, and immediately afterward, she looked insecure and unhappy.  It wasn't the first time I've noticed myself glaring at ladies like her without even realizing I'm doing it! This sneering jealously is not the me that I know.  I support women and view them as companions, not competition.  What has happened here.  This is not a problem that money can fix.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 28, 2020, 12:11:43 AM
Now you know better than that because since your reply #2912 things just haven't been the same. Every time I see an Asian lady, I start to cry because I've always been friendly to women of all races but now my value system is crushed.  I caught myself sneering at one lady in a micromoment of jealousy.  Of course, I straightened my demeanor as soon as I realized I was frowning at her, but it was too late.  She saw the frown, and immediately afterward, she looked insecure and unhappy.  It wasn't the first time I've noticed myself glaring at ladies like her without even realizing I'm doing it! This sneering jealously is not the me that I know.  I support women and view them as companions, not competition.  What has happened here.  This is not a problem that money can fix.

I’m just glad that you’re still practising so-shell vagin-stancing. Stay safe! :-*

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 28, 2020, 12:15:42 AM
I’m just glad that you’re still practising so-shell vagin-stancing. Stay safe! :-*
Stay safe from foreign videos  :P!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 28, 2020, 12:21:18 AM
Stay safe from foreign videos  :P!

I didn’t even post that anyway.  ::)

He's quite a man, he's a father, grandfather and son of a 91 year old mother, his kids, grandkids, and mom are all in the Midwest while he's in Los Angeles, where he has no ties or no need to be.  now he's having a hard time getting a flight to St. Louis. maybe you should have thought about this weeks ago idiot but you were too busy yammering that Covid-19 ain't nothing, less a threat to the public than the seasonal flu.

Mike the Millennial has to be a put on, he called in to talk to Uri Geller, halfway through his time he suddenly had to tell Uri about 'my generation' and he's a millennial, facts that had ZERO to do with the topic. What in the world does him being a millennial have to do with anything unless the topic has a demographic aspect to it.  I can't wait until we have more Mikes, we go to open phones and first up is 'Brown Eyed Gary' or 'Involuntarily Celibate Jared'.

WOTR

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 01:29:21 AM
Somehow I expected more of George.  Why does all his bumper music make demands on women?  Light my fire.  Kiss me goodbye.  I need love.  Watch over me.  Lots of command statement there, Sargeant George.

Who wrote this song anyhow?  The days of wife-as-mother...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFHWl-ZyRAg

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 28, 2020, 02:46:34 AM
He's quite a man, he's a father, grandfather and son of a 91 year old mother, his kids, grandkids, and mom are all in the Midwest while he's in Los Angeles, where he has no ties or no need to be.  now he's having a hard time getting a flight to St. Louis. maybe you should have thought about this weeks ago idiot but you were too busy yammering that Covid-19 ain't nothing, less a threat to the public than the seasonal flu.

Yes, and the further question arises why the hell he is planning to go St Louis at all. Once there, he surely won’t plan to be with, to hug or kiss, his children and grandchildren? Even he were in St Louis, he surely would have the intelligence to stay away from them and contact them electronically. And he can do that as easily and effectively from LA.

Wait. Did I just put the concepts of ‘George Noory’ and ‘intelligence’ in the same sentence? I believe I did. My apologies. Moving on.....

NoMoreNoory

It would, of course, be churlish and naive to have thought that Joorch might have put some thought or effort into his ‘prayer/intention experiment’ to defeat the Covid-19 virus. And one would not have been disappointed. A quick chat with Deepak Chopra, a request for listeners to focus on the issue, and that was it. On with the show as usual.
Not only that, but with Uri Geller as his guest, wouldn’t it have made sense to give him 5, 10, 15 minutes to lead and guide the audience in the experiment? Not only did he not do that, he allowed the huckster to waste time on his parlour trick of remotely starting broken clocks and watches and bending keys. Surely this would only distract focus and energy away from the primary target. And who the fuck cares about watches and keys when ‘across the nation, around the world’, people are getting sick and dying?
And somehow this morning, the numbers are still inexorably rising. Tune in Monday to hear Noory spin this latest fraud into another ‘victory’.

Morgus

In the last hour of open lines last night, a caller clearly imitating old "JC Webster" was taken as as the real deal by Noory.
The caller's voice kept changing in and out between "JC" mode too.

NoMoreNoory

I was amused to hear Noory peddling his ‘the coronavirus was created in a lab in Wuhan’ theory right before a news break which carried the results of a study (about two weeks old, this story, btw: not sure why it was in the news last night), specifically debunking this myth.
Joorch’s sinister ‘lab’ is in fact the Wuhan Institute Of Virology which has been at the forefront of cracking the DNA and genome of this thing and sharing those results with research institutes around the world. And the DNA spine of this shows no evidence of ‘manufacture’ and nothing new in its code, but evidence that it has evolved or mutated from viruses that live on bats and pangolins and have long been known to science.
One of Ian’s guests last weekend called the lab theory ‘mind-rot’, and pointed out that no-one in their right mind would try to use a virus as a weapon for exactly the reason that in this day and age of global mobility, you cannot contain it and it would be bound to blow back on you.
Geller was spouting similar garbage with his theory that China developed the virus to attack Iran, sending a Chinese citizen infected with the virus to Tehran, but he changed planes in Milan and triggered the Italian epidemic.
More intriguing was his assertion that 21 million cellphone accounts in China have disappeared in the last few months, which may be telling us the true scale of the carnage there.

But Noory needs to stop spewing his conspiracy garbage, which is backed up by not one shred of evidence. Like the fella said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions: no-one is entitled to their own facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 28, 2020, 03:06:43 PM
I was amused to hear Noory peddling his ‘the coronavirus was created in a lab in Wuhan’ theory right before a news break which carried the results of a study (about two weeks old, this story, btw: not sure why it was in the news last night), specifically debunking this myth.
Joorch’s sinister ‘lab’ is in fact the Wuhan Institute Of Virology which has been at the forefront of cracking the DNA and genome of this thing and sharing those results with research institutes around the world. And the DNA spine of this shows no evidence of ‘manufacture’ and nothing new in its code, but evidence that it has evolved or mutated from viruses that live on bats and pangolins and have long been known to science.
One of Ian’s guests last weekend called the lab theory ‘mind-rot’, and pointed out that no-one in their right mind would try to use a virus as a weapon for exactly the reason that in this day and age of global mobility, you cannot contain it and it would be bound to blow back on you.
Geller was spouting similar garbage with his theory that China developed the virus to attack Iran, sending a Chinese citizen infected with the virus to Tehran, but he changed planes in Milan and triggered the Italian epidemic.
More intriguing was his assertion that 21 million cellphone accounts in China have disappeared in the last few months, which may be telling us the true scale of the carnage there.

But Noory needs to stop spewing his conspiracy garbage, which is backed up by not one shred of evidence. Like the fella said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions: no-one is entitled to their own facts.

Let’s go with the globalist theory of bat soup for $200, Alex. ::) ;D

Hilarious Clown World stuff!! ;D

So Deepak Chopra cleared time from his busy schedule of cruising the local red light district of where ever he was last night, to grace C2C with his presence. As soon as he began to speak, I turned off the radio,  so as not to allow his evil voice into my home.

George, I will address you here, because I know you read this thread more faithfully than your e-mail:
why would you think God would give you the time of day when you choose the devil's henchman as your prayer partner? Shame on you. You have already made your choice about which side you play for, now you will have to live with it.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 28, 2020, 02:46:34 AM
... he's in Los Angeles, where he has no ties or no need to be...
There could be a love child in Nevada or something.  I think I read he and his latest wife married there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2020, 12:41:34 AM
But you clicked, lol.

Jojo, get over to the Gabcast! Happening now! ;)

https://bellgab.com/index.php?action=shoutbox;popup

Jojo, get over here! We’re dying without you. Come talk about Noory.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 01:29:21 AM
If you take the bumper music the way I take it... How did that song go?  I'm a lost little lamb and I know I could be good to someone who would watch over me.  The song is about a man who needs someone to watch over him, and he combines romance with it...

WILL THE REAL GEORGE PLEASE STAND UP!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 12:45:04 AM

Jojo, get over here!...
QuoteI just got your post.  Sounds like a good time.  "Hidden messages"; that was cute.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 29, 2020, 02:07:06 AM
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 29, 2020, 12:45:04 AM

Jojo, get over here!...
QuoteI just got your post.  Sounds like a good time.  "Hidden messages"; that was cute.

You missed it.  :(

Jojo

3/26 Bumper Music by Rod Stewart, "I Am A Little Lamb".

Lamb Legs gets to rest today.