• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

This doesn't sound like the scheduled guest shown on the c2cam website, scientist Brian Greene!
Its some woman talking about dreams... :o

Looks like Noory did another last minute guest "bait and switch"  :P

Gyoza Girl

Last night, Marshall Masters said that during the H1N1 (swine flu) epidemic, President Obama did nothing until there were 1,000 dead. This is absolutely false. The Obama administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009, before there was even a single U.S. death.

George should do a better job of keeping his guests honest, but maybe this is just part of the alternative facts, alternative history and alternative medicine that Coast to Coast dabbles in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 26, 2020, 01:16:55 PM
Last night, Marshall Masters said that during the H1N1 (swine flu) epidemic, President Obama did nothing until there were 1,000 dead. This is absolutely false. The Obama administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009, before there was even a single U.S. death.

George should do a better job of keeping his guests honest, but maybe this is just part of the alternative facts, alternative history and alternative medicine that Coast to Coast dabbles in.

Hi, Obama! Say hi to Michael for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 26, 2020, 02:05:27 PM
I miss Joan Rivers.

I was never a big fan of her comedy but she’ll always have my eternal respect for this veil drop. She paid for it with her life.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 02:07:49 PM
I was never a big fan of her comedy but she’ll always have my eternal respect for this veil drop. She paid for it with her life.

I was never a fan either, but I admired her for paving the way for other female comics.

I don't know how she paid with her life. I thought she died of complications from surgery, with maybe a little malpractice thrown in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 26, 2020, 02:29:04 PM
I was never a fan either, but I admired her for paving the way for other female comics.

I don't know how she paid with her life. I thought she died of complications from surgery, with maybe a little malpractice thrown in.

Yeah, that sounds like a good cover story. It’ll probably work.

BTW, there used to be a video out there of Joan being interviewed where she’s asked a question about homosexuals in politics or something and her totally straight response was to say that there already is a gay president, meaning Obama. She wasn’t joking although it’s since been rationalized that way by the MSM. If anyone here comes across it please post it here because, of course, I can’t seem to find it on YouTube anymore. If it’s there it’s buried.

What do you want to bet that Ma Anand Hogue will claim he predicted the current panicdemic at the start of this year? I'm psychic too. On 1/1/2020 I predicted that none of George's stable of charlatans would predict any major event this year, yet they will all claim after the fact to have predicted all the major events. Some of us actually have working memories, believe it or not.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on March 26, 2020, 05:23:44 PM
What do you want to bet that Ma Anand Hogue will claim he predicted the current panicdemic at the start of this year? I'm psychic too. On 1/1/2020 I predicted that none of George's stable of charlatans would predict any major event this year, yet they will all claim after the fact to have predicted all the major events. Some of us actually have working memories, believe it or not.

Just not when it comes to the Obama administration though, right? :D

Jojo

If you take the bumper music the way I take it, George just put out a cattle call for a gold-digger.  How did that song go?  I'm a lost little lamb and I know I could be good to someone who would watch over me.  The song is about a man who needs someone to watch over him, and he combines romance with it.

Somehow I expected more of George.  Why does all his bumper music make demands on women?  Light my fire.  Kiss me goodbye.  I need love.  Watch over me.  Lots of command statement there, Sargeant George.

Who wrote this song anyhow?  The days of wife-as-mother...

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 24, 2020, 03:27:23 AM
Again tonight with the seasonal flu idiocy out of him. People die from a thousand different causes. What is happening with COVID-19 is a brand new threat, that the regular flu strains keep killing people is of no relevance to this health crisis. He needs to get this virus, let's hear what he has to say for himself when he's flat on his back, he'll be crying like a baby because we know how much he fears death.

Tonight's highlight from the King of Stupid. Thomas from La Jolla calls in for the guest, an author of thriller novels, i wasn't following the discussion when Thomas went on a 5 minute verbal voyage about Homer's The Odyssey and the sirens whose songs were to entice the sailors

Thomas from La Jolla: You know them George ... from the Kirk Douglas movie

*dead silence pause*

George Noory:  Is that The Viking?

Thomas from La Jolla: um ........ no ... The Odyssey

WTF WTF WTF WTF
The CDC started hiring well-paid quarantine managers all over the country in November.  Corona supposedly wasn't known until December.  So they are probably being very deceptive on some level.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on March 24, 2020, 03:19:47 PM
Dear George: Please read this.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/03/24/820797301/fact-check-trump-compares-coronavirus-to-the-flu-but-they-are-not-the-same?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=nprblogscoronavirusliveupdates
That article is b.s.

Regarding #1, the word novel was not assigned to this disease because it's any newer than any other flu.  We all know flu strains change every year.  The reason it was assigned the word novel is because it is a new mutation of the corona virus.

Regarding #2, NPR is grandstanding because they don't even bother to cite source for their statistic.

Regarding #3, again they don't bother to cite a source for their statistic, which is in error because there is no way of knowing that what they are saying is true.  It could actually be that only 2% of corona patients have to be hospitalized - depending how many people are carriers of the virus.  Which NO ONE knows except God.

Regarding #4, they don't say where they heard this, so it's just a rumor.

Regarding #5, they don't say where they heard this.  And it's likely not true.  After all there ARE NO statistics on how many people get the flu each year because most people don't see a doctor over it.

Regarding #6, they don't say where they heard this.  Using the word "could", they admit they are purely speculating.

Regarding #7, actually they are wrong.  There are treatments for corona and those are treatments of symptoms.  That can include plasma donations, too.

Regarding #8, what a silly thing to say.  Of course warm weather will end flu season here.  Viruses always thrive in the tropics; there is no comparison in general of the USA during summer time as a tropic.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on March 25, 2020, 11:26:07 PM
This doesn't sound like the scheduled guest shown on the c2cam website, scientist Brian Greene!
Its some woman talking about dreams... :o

Looks like Noory did another last minute guest "bait and switch"  :P
Disappointing.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 25, 2020, 06:46:08 AM
expat wants to live in a world where NPR tells us what to think. ;)
I heard people claimed that NPR was too liberal.  So they hired some conservatives.  It's bizarre.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 01:22:35 PM
Hi, Obama! Say hi to Michael for me.
Me too!  Great choice on the White House china, and great timing too!  You look great!  Remember to eat!  I love the new USDA Food Plate which replaced the food pyramid!  Who needs to eat a whole pyramid, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 26, 2020, 02:29:04 PM

Her throat and vocal cords needed checked.  They had her sign a common waiver about the risk of the Micheal Jackson drug.  She signed it, but experienced one of the side effects & it killed her.  Her family filed a civil suit.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 26, 2020, 03:25:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLOmJmA9G0
She is clearly joking with that wry smile when she claims Michelle were a tranny.

KSM, by the way, did you think that the comedian had access to some secret knowledge?  Or do you just believe that things famous people say must be true?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 02:03:17 AM
She is clearly joking with that wry smile when she claims Michelle were a tranny.

KSM, by the way, did you think that the comedian had access to some secret knowledge?  Or do you just believe that things famous people say must be true?

I don’t think she was joking and she died a short while later. Obama was known for using all the powers of government office to go after his enemies: IRS abuse, journalist’s car suddenly speeding up out of control and smashing into a wall, Seth Rich, etc. But you believe what you want.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 27, 2020, 03:23:41 AM
I don’t think she was joking and she died a short while later. Obama was known for using all the powers of government office to go after his enemies: IRS abuse, journalist’s car suddenly speeding up out of control and smashing into a wall, Seth Rich, etc. But you believe what you want.
I don't have time to disprove all of these right now, but as far as Joan Rivers, she was practically winking when she said it.  AND SHE PREFACED THE STATEMENT WITH, "I don't kid around" or something like that - a huge clue right there because of course she kids around - she's a comedian!  She was clearly playing a game of yes-is-no and no-is-yes.  If you don't believe me, here is this link showing she socialized at the White House under the Obama Administration.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/04/joan-rivers-dishes-on-red-carpet-075481

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 11:32:07 AM
I don't have time to disprove all of these right now, but as far as Joan Rivers, she was practically winking when she said it.  AND SHE PREFACED THE STATEMENT WITH, "I don't kid around" or something like that - a huge clue right there because of course she kids around - she's a comedian!  She was clearly playing a game of yes-is-no and no-is-yes.  If you don't believe me, here is this link showing she socialized at the White House under the Obama Administration.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/04/joan-rivers-dishes-on-red-carpet-075481

Yes, my point exactly. She was not only a dyed in the wool Democrat but a personal friend of the Obamas so she would know. I don’t think she was saying it as a joke or to be mean. Why would she attack her friends? She was trying to say there’s already a gay president in the white house and that’s alright, from her perspective.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 01:29:21 AM
If you take the bumper music the way I take it, George just put out a cattle call for a gold-digger.  How did that song go?  I'm a lost little lamb and I know I could be good to someone who would watch over me.  The song is about a man who needs someone to watch over him, and he combines romance with it.

Somehow I expected more of George.  Why does all his bumper music make demands on women?  Light my fire.  Kiss me goodbye.  I need love.  Watch over me.  Lots of command statement there, Sargeant George.

Who wrote this song anyhow?  The days of wife-as-mother...
George., little lamb, I would watch over you.  The biggest catch, though, would be you'd have to watch over me, too.  Gender roles and all that.  And you mustn't be too good to me because no one is ever going to call me a gold digger.

I'm an American, not some lady digging for gold.  The Eagle will feed its children from its own blood if it has to.  I don't need any stinking gold.  All excess leads to is envy, taxes, opportunists, vultures, burglary, extortion and blackmail.

So if you want a really good person to watch over you, you'll need to liquidate any wealth you have, give it to the poor, burn the dollars you earned holding women in your arms at events, or give that money to that national online organization that is trying to protect wildlife and pets in busy traffic areas.  Same with the income from owning dating websites ("Send photos; Tom will screen them" mentality).

Also, you'll need to change your name and your look, for privacy's sake, and get a real job or ordinary retirement income, even considering a life of poverty.  I assure you a day in poverty with me is way more fun that anything you are doing now.  And taxes are a lot easier too.  And you would have pride of ownership since you would own your possessions instead of them just being business expenses.

All that said, I would need a small dowry in advance of any proceedings, so that I could go to Paris on the days when I see pics of you online holding women in your arms.  Or on the days when I remember how you like Sandra B oh so very much.  But that is the only part of your finances which would remain and it would remain in my name.

Also, before anything, you'd have to fund lobbies for stricter adultery laws.  I'm not getting married in a county that condones extra-marital affairs.  Experts say we are only 6 people away from anything we need to get done, so I'm sure you could get legislation accomplished.

If you must broadcast, it must be from home with no visible antennae and you must lead a double life with no more public events anymore.  You may travel to see family who is unable to travel to you.  Then you can be good to me and I will watch over you happily because you are very special.

pate

Quote from: Jojo on March 27, 2020, 11:55:20 AM
George., little lamb, I would watch over you.  The biggest catch, though, would be you'd have to watch over me, too.  Gender roles and all that.  And you mustn't be too good to me because no one is ever going to call me a gold digger.

I'm an American, not some lady digging for gold.  The Eagle will feed its children from its own blood if it has to.  I don't need any stinking gold.  All excess leads to is envy, taxes, opportunists, vultures, burglary, extortion and blackmail.

So if you want a really good person to watch over you, you'll need to liquidate any wealth you have, give it to the poor, burn the dollars you earned holding women in your arms at events, or give that money to that national online organization that is trying to protect wildlife and pets in busy traffic areas.  Same with the income from owning dating websites ("Send photos; Tom will screen them" mentality).

Also, you'll need to change your name and your look, for privacy's sake, and get a real job or ordinary retirement income, even considering a life of poverty.  I assure you a day in poverty with me is way more fun that anything you are doing now.  And taxes are a lot easier too.  And you would have pride of ownership since you would own your possessions instead of them just being business expenses.

All that said, I would need a small dowry in advance of any proceedings, so that I could go to Paris on the days when I see pics of you online holding women in your arms.  Or on the days when I remember how you like Sandra B oh so very much.  But that is the only part of your finances which would remain and it would remain in my name.

Also, before anything, you'd have to fund lobbies for stricter adultery laws.  I'm not getting married in a county that condones extra-marital affairs.  Experts say we are only 6 people away from anything we need to get done, so I'm sure you could get legislation accomplished.

If you must broadcast, it must be from home with no visible antennae and you must lead a double life with no more public events anymore.  You may travel to see family who is unable to travel to you.  Then you can be good to me and I will watch over you happily because you are very special.

He should legally change his first name to "Dave" and take your last name when you two tie the knot.

Be sure to send me an invitation to the wedding, I probably won't attend, but might send a petite cadeau for the nuptials.

-p

whoozit

Virtue signaled!   ::)

this is facetious i hope? no way you could be this crazy.

very nervous, tonight's the night, the tide is about to turn against COVID-19 if George Noory is as good as he says he and his audience are with prayer and focused intention.

will Noory get the credit he deserves? will he receive the key to New York City? a ticker tape parade down 5th Avenue? the Congressional Medal of Honor? Nobel Peace Prize?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 27, 2020, 01:20:14 PM
very nervous, tonight's the night, the tide is about to turn against COVID-19 if George Noory is as good as he says he and his audience are with prayer and focused intention.

will Noory get the credit he deserves? will he receive the key to New York City? a ticker tape parade down 5th Avenue? the Congressional Medal of Honor? Nobel Peace Prize?

It’s not actually outside the realm of possibility. Remember, they gave one to Obama.