• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2020, 07:24:11 PM
I don't think you've thought this through. How else is one going to develop an immune response to it?
Well Jackstar, you make a good point.  However, I read that, like AIDS, the disease is an auto-immune one?  But I hope you are right.  Experts said some people got over it, only to be re-infected and sick, though.  Will you find the truth out please.

expat

Quote from: Jackstar on March 19, 2020, 04:11:32 PM
I bet they were wearing those stylish white lab smocks while they were typing up their crack analysis.

If I know anything about Scripps researchers (which I do), jeans and a sweat shirt's more likely. But what kind of dress would you prefer? Tuxedos?

Jojo

The show did not say it is pre-recorded yet tonight.

And George thanks first responders for their service - women and men.  Ah, yes of course, the ladies are recognized first by George.  However, trannies were not recognized.  "...Of all genders" might be better.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on March 19, 2020, 09:06:31 PM
If I know anything about Scripps researchers (which I do), jeans and a sweat shirt's more likely. But what kind of dress would you prefer? Tuxedos?

I would hope they would have some decorum. Depending on upbringing, tenure, situation, etc. This one area where I feel bad for the gals. We can pull off, in most situations in US, even just a blazer n tie.

Morgus

Looks like Noory is continuing what he started last night, playing an old Frank Sinatra song to try to help listeners feel better with the crisis.

PLEASE MISTER GEORGIO DON'T MAKE US WAIT! WE ARE DYING EVERY DAY NOW MANY HUNDREDS OF THE PEOPLE! POPE FRANCIS PRAYS FOR US EVERY DAY BUT MAYBE GOD NO ANSWER TO HIM BECAUSE SO MUCH FUCKING OF THE LITTLE BOYS IN THE CHURCH. WE NEED THE PRAYERS OF YOU MISTER GEORGIO AND YOUR FRIENDS FROM THE RADIO LAND. BLOW THESE DEVIL GERMS AWAY LIKE YOU HAVE DONE MANY TIME WITH THE HURRICANE!  WHY ARE WE LEFT HERE TO DIE WAITING FOR YOUR PRAYER!!!!

- ITALY

Imagine that you believe that mass prayer focused on a problem can actually alleviate the problem but rather than acting as quickly as possible to save lives and relieve misery you delay the mass prayer for 10 days.  That would make you a mass murderer by omission.

The truth is Noory is a disgusting human being, a fraud, exploiting mostly older vulnerable people, he has no belief in mass prayer or any kind of prayer whatsoever so he knows delaying the stupid stunt will have no effect on anything.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 19, 2020, 11:55:05 PM
Imagine that you believe that mass prayer focused on a problem can actually alleviate the problem but rather than acting as quickly as possible to save lives and relieve misery you delay the mass prayer for 10 days.  That would make you a mass murderer by omission.

The truth is Noory is a disgusting human being, a fraud, exploiting mostly older vulnerable people, he has no belief in mass prayer or any kind of prayer whatsoever so he knows delaying the stupid stunt will have no effect on anything.

They’ve already proven in double blind studies that prayer and meditation can effect outcomes...but you know everything so you must already know this, which would make you the liar. ::)

Dateline

Norry, before you pray en mass for miracles, you need to get down on your hands and knees and beg for redemption.  God will forgive you. . .maybe.

Dateline

Quote from: Dateline on March 19, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Norry, before you pray en mass for miracles, you need to get down on your hands and needs and beg for redemption.  God will forgive you. . .maybe.

If you do not this will be a life extinction event. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on March 19, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Norry, before you pray en mass for miracles, you need to get down on your hands and knees and beg for redemption.  God will forgive you. . .maybe.

For being a shitty radio host and a bad interviewer, yes...but not because he believes in the power of prayer.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 19, 2020, 11:58:04 PM
They’ve already proven in double blind studies that prayer and meditation can effect outcomes...but you know everything so you must already know this, which would make you the liar. ::)

lol

show us these 'double blind studies' that effect positive outcomes to physical world problems i.e. viruses, hurricanes 

surely these studies are published in databases on the Internet.

so, link please.

pate

I think "affect" rather than "effect."

But what do eye no?

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 20, 2020, 12:06:18 AM
lol

show us these 'double blind studies' that effect positive outcomes to physical world problems i.e. viruses, hurricanes 

so, link please.

Well, I don’t know of any specific to viruses but there are a number of studies regarding meditators v non-meditators in regard to cancer outcomes that were statistically significant as well as studies regarding the levels of violence in regard to people meditating on peace for those regions. I’ll try to find some over the next few days but your kind of potshot skepticism is easy and uninformative. You never say why you think it’s bullshit, just that you think it is...har, har! ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 12:08:51 AM
I think "affect" rather than "effect."

But what do eye no?

-p

Nothing but how to drink lots.

Jackstar

I'll take "subjects that have been repressed for centuries by mafia thugs" for $2,000, Alex.

so, link please.

fuck you pay me

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2020, 12:12:55 AM
Nothing but how to drink lots.

I take comfort that my grammatical, usage & spelling errors are intentional, even when inebriated.

How did you manage to "rite" a Doctoral Thesis again?  You must have paid a proof-reader overthyme.

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 12:17:07 AM
I take comfort that my grammatical, usage & spelling errors are intentional, even when inebriated.

How did you manage to "rite" a Doctoral Thesis again?  You must have paid a proof-reader overthyme.

-p

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2020, 12:18:57 AM

You are very adept at image-searches involving penii.

Don't you have some sort of medical studies to find, or that's not as enjoyable as combing through intar-tube dick-pics?

-p

(Pure Faggotry, dorkter.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 12:24:29 AM

Don't you have some sort of medical studies to find, or that's not as enjoyable as combing through intar-tube dick-pics?

-p

(Pure Faggotry, dorkter.)

Here, have some more, faggot:

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 12:24:29 AM

He's literally just reusing the one I taunted him with over three years ago. Behold the spark of creation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on March 20, 2020, 12:55:47 AM
He's literally just reusing the one I taunted him with over three years ago. Behold the spark of creation.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2020, 11:20:41 PM

I would hope they would have some decorum. Depending on upbringing, tenure, situation, etc. This one area where I feel bad for the gals. We can pull off, in most situations in US, even just a blazer n tie.
When I look around the work world, it looks to me like no one even cares what the women wear.  Then again, the women may be strained, being primary nurturers at home and still having to work.  I'm not saying I'm any better.  Out west I don't see ties on many females, but occasional blazers.

Jojo

give us a convincing link.  i havent found one.

Jojo

Quote from: pate on March 20, 2020, 12:17:07 AM

-p
His thesis was on toilet paper!  You know, MD toilet paper!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 20, 2020, 01:06:47 AM
His thesis was on toilet paper!  You know, MD toilet paper!

I’m taking this insult as you trolling for more dick on the internet. That’s it! I want a divorce!!

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2020, 01:00:56 AM

Geez, when did you two get so buddy-buddy?  JS, why so upset at Pate's request for a web link?  He was talking to MD anyway.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 20, 2020, 01:08:26 AM
I’m taking this insult as you trolling for more dick on the internet. That’s it! I want a divorce!!
You'll have to split your cups of coffee down the middle...
Are you jealous of Jackstar?  Oh, come on.  You are both very special.