• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

George's tongue is especially twisted tonight.  We wait on the edge of our seats.  There is bound to be a great misspeak tonight!

As of 10:15, we have,

"(On the bus) Who was the person you were next, who gave you the flu?"

"Tenthousafdsp Tenthfpthousan  Ten thousand..."

"Crazy time for all of us, thank you Warren." 

Okee, thanks for a good time, Warren....

Dateline

Last night I listened to award winning George Knapp, an investigative reporter, who encouraged people that this virus is the real deal.  You need to pay attention and not be dismissive of it.  Praise George Knapp for his responsible comments. 

Now, contrast that with Norry who is dismissive of the actions taken to contain the virus.  "Well, it is not as deadly as the seasonal flu.  Listen to me for the truth and I will continue to give it to you on this."  He needs to be immediately removed from the air waves. 

He is entitled to his opinion and should be expressive, but I don't want to hear his unthoughtful commentary.  Personally, I feel that the actions taken are hurting his pocketbook and wallet.  No conferences and live show hurt the bottom line.  It's hurting a lot of Americans, but I would rather have overkill than have American killed unnecessarily for a lack of health care resources as they may become inundated. 

I noticed that several talk show hosts on PremRat syndication are towing the same line including Rush Limbaugh.  I think Norry is a part of that collective. 

lol this idiot seems to be begging for a nasty case of COVID-19. what the hell does the SEASONAL FLU have to do with a brand new highly contagious novel virus that we know very little about? It seems he feels bad for the seasonal flu and wants the media to give it its due recognition as a killer virus. When HIV-AIDS appeared in the 80's was he spouting this type of nonsense 'Folks there are MILLIONS of people who have cancer, why are we hearing so much about this AIDS? Somebody has to put it into perspective and I'm the guy who's doing it.'  He said that tonight about ........ the COR-OH-NO virus, he can't even pronounce it properly. he has a small point but as always with him it's presented so poorly and awkwardly the point is lost.

So after bashing the media for sensationalizing and spreading panic over the corona virus what does he do? He catches his breath and launches into a sales spiel for Newsmax.  'FOLKS EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT THE CORON-OH VIRUS THESE DAYS. NEWSMAX HAS IT COVERED. FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ....... KILLER BUG ON NEWSMAX!'  and he's so self unaware that when he reads 'KILLER BUG' it doesn't even occur to him that it makes him a total hypocrite.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 16, 2020, 11:59:16 PM
lol this idiot seems to be begging for a nasty case of COVID-19. what the hell does the SEASONAL FLU have to do with a brand new highly contagious novel virus that we know very little about? It seems he feels bad for the seasonal flu and wants the media to give it its due recognition as a killer virus. When HIV-AIDS appeared in the 80's was he spouting this type of nonsense 'Folks there are MILLIONS of people who have cancer, why are we hearing so much about this AIDS? Somebody has to put it into perspective and I'm the guy who's doing it.'  He said that tonight about ........ the COR-OH-NO virus, he can't even pronounce it properly. he has a small point but as always with him it's presented so poorly and awkwardly the point is lost.

So after bashing the media for sensationalizing and spreading panic over the corona virus what does he do? He catches his breath and launches into a sales spiel for Newsmax.  'FOLKS EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT THE CORON-OH VIRUS THESE DAYS. NEWSMAX HAS IT COVERED. FIND OUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ....... KILLER BUG ON NEWSMAX!'  and he's so self unaware that when he reads 'KILLER BUG' it doesn't even occur to him that it makes him a total hypocrite.

As Norry would say, "Good Point!"

Jojo

Yes, that was funny when he had to read the ad about the killer virus.  Well, he hasn't said it's not serious; he's just putting it into statistical perspective to make himself feel better about it.  Some people take comfort in going with the odds.

Dateline

Rats!  The Paranormal Happy Hour has been cancelled, unless we want to do a drive through and have a designated driver in a multi-passenger van.

Dateline

As a consolation I guess I can listen to Norry, get wasted, and go on a wild-posting spree.

I didn't know Cornelius doesn't have Internet access/computer/smartphone. wtf, how is that possible? isn't there a federal program that helps poor people get a cellphone?

so Cornelius calls in during the first guest's open line segment, Jorch greets him with 'Coooooornelius, how was your week?'  uh, it's Monday.

pate

Corn y has a booth at the exit to Jorch's haus, depends on the US quarter for the phone call.

Jorch has a speshul app;  reeds 2x5 questions, intderger-hecks sylogysms of "Whoa/Dang?who/etc" tommee brags of-ver pan-kakes.

All thus is a $0.25 transaction to Hobe Corny, it is on Corny to have a reliable mobile phone, "#Legacy."

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on March 17, 2020, 01:47:39 AM
Corn y has a booth at the exit to Jorch's haus, depends on the US quarter for the phone call.

Jorch has a speshul app;  reeds 2x5 questions, intderger-hecks sylogysms of "Whoa/Dang?who/etc" tommee brags of-ver pan-kakes.

All thus is a $0.25 transaction to Hobe Corny, it is on Corny to have a reliable mobile phone, "#Legacy."

-p

Snortical

So nice to listen to an educated guest, British physicist with that cultured Oxford accent.

Nice juxtaposition of cultures, accents and intelligence when ol' Barry from North Carolina called in with a question 'Yeah that Big Bang. Who came up with that thang?'

great question Barry, calls in to hear the sound of his own voice on the radio.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 17, 2020, 12:55:57 AM
I didn't know Cornelius doesn't have Internet access/computer/smartphone. wtf, how is that possible? isn't there a federal program that helps poor people get a cellphone?

The subsidized senior living facility where I volunteered had lots of people with free "Obama phones."  They were a few different styles, but all were simple flip phones with no internet connectivity. 

Corny also points out he wouldn't have had a radio had not some caring soul sent him a CC Radio.  Thanks to her, he can listen to C2C.  Thanks lady.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2020, 09:15:22 AM
The subsidized se nior living facility where I volunteered had lots of people with free "Obama phones."  They were a few different styles, but all were simple flip phones with no internet connectivity. 

Corny also points out he wouldn't have had a radio had not some caring soul sent him a CC Radio.  Thanks to her, he can listen to C2C.  Thanks lady.
;D   However, I still wished the good citizens would've elected "Corny." Simply for the funny updates and so Norry would proclaim his own political skills- "we had em here first folks!." And some new Court case of firearm ownership of a duly elected lawman but also ex-con and the vagaries of LA law versus Federal. Perhaps a Solomon like decision, or Barney Fife solution, where "Corny" could have a revolver but only one bullet and not in a chamber? I want "Bible, Bullets, and Beans" in the permanent Federal Record and cited for decades in other cases.

expat

Stand by for the REAL STORY on COVID-19, from none other than Ed "always wrong" Dames.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on March 17, 2020, 05:01:21 PM
Stand by for the REAL STORY on COVID-19, from none other than Ed "always wrong" Dames.

Obvious killshot is obvious.

Lunger

Quote from: expat on March 17, 2020, 05:01:21 PM

Is Dames still around? 

I do enjoy listening to the old shows.  Dames, Morton, Scallion, and whoeverthefuckelse....wrong 100% of the time. 

I defy you to to cite any prediction from these ass-clown that has come to pass.

albrecht

Quote from: Lunger on March 17, 2020, 07:02:29 PM
Is Dames still around? 

I do enjoy listening to the old shows.  Dames, Morton, Scallion, and whoeverthefuckelse....wrong 100% of the time. 

I defy you to to cite any prediction from these ass-clown that has come to pass.
I believe Ed and his mail-order bride moved from the Donbass for Muhan prior to Christmas,  for safety's sake. Word is remote viewing says Iran or Pynongyang be next place to move.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2020, 07:21:09 PM
I believe Ed and his mail-order bride moved from the Donbass for Muhan prior to Christmas,  for safety's sake. Word is remote viewing says Iran or Pynongyang be next place to move.

I thought she dumped him.  Seems like he was whining about her leaving him a year or two ago.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2020, 07:44:33 PM
I thought she dumped him.  Seems like he was whining about her leaving him a year or two ago.
Ha, I didn't catch that, or remember that, but if so typical. A former neighbor kid, much younger than me but knew the family, married and I got photos and word of wedding. WOWSA. We all thought DAMN. She some Polish gal and smoking. He a short Jewish kid but lots of money (family not him, he was neer-do-well, doing stuff.) Anyhow they married. She converted. Elaborate wedding. Was able to bring over family and started some business. Years later (I think by reading statutes) divorced him. With no kids, her family here, a business, and some $. And THEY had lawyers but couldn't out fox a fox.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 17, 2020, 09:15:22 AM
The subsidized senior living facility where I volunteered had lots of people with free "Obama phones."  They were a few different styles, but all were simple flip phones with no internet connectivity. 

Safelink and Assurance Lifeline cell phone organizations now allow smart phones and even iPhones used for Internet, texting and calls.

Jojo

WHAT the heck?
"This show is pre-recorded"?????  Thaaat's unusual.
And why was it only mentioned once, at the start of the show.  I feel really angry, because I missed that little sentence in the beginning.  So, for 4 hours I hopped along with a bunch of bullshit?  Oh puh-lease, if the show is not live, then that should be re-stated at least once an hour.  I wouldn't even have listened, had I known.  They were deceptive in not re-announcing the fact each hour.

Why was the show pre-recorded?  So they could do take and re-take of George's tongue being twisted like last night?

Quote from: albrecht on March 17, 2020, 09:17:02 PM
Ha, I didn't catch that, or remember that, but if so typical. A former neighbor kid, much younger than me but knew the family, married and I got photos and word of wedding. WOWSA. We all thought DAMN. She some Polish gal and smoking. He a short Jewish kid but lots of money (family not him, he was neer-do-well, doing stuff.) Anyhow they married. She converted. Elaborate wedding. Was able to bring over family and started some business. Years later (I think by reading statutes) divorced him. With no kids, her family here, a business, and some $. And THEY had lawyers but couldn't out fox a fox.
There is a little girl pictured in one of the web photos with him and her.

Juan

There’s a new FCC regulation that requires the show to announce the pre-recorded business if anything used in the show is recorded. As the subject matter of live shows can change, the safe thing to do is to build the announcement into the show open. You know, in cast Tommee and George decide to head to the 7/11 early and play the old ladies assault tape.

Morgus

Major "Dr. Doom" Dames mentioned last night he just turned 70!
He pushed oil of oregano for any virus that affects the lungs.

Morgus

The "pre-recorded" part of last night's show was apparently at the end when Noory played Christian Wilde singing "Danny Boy" for St. Patrick's Day...

Jojo

NO, THE WHOLE FLIPPIN' SHOW WAS PRE-RECORDED.  THE ENTIRE THING.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on March 18, 2020, 02:40:21 PM
The "pre-recorded" part of last night's show was apparently at the end when Noory played Christian Wilde singing "Danny Boy" for St. Patrick's Day...
And the news segment usually seems pre-recorded.

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on March 18, 2020, 09:18:22 AM
There’s a new FCC regulation that requires the show to announce the pre-recorded business if anything used in the show is recorded. As the subject matter of live shows can change, the safe thing to do is to build the announcement into the show open. You know, in cast Tommee and George decide to head to the 7/11 early and play the old ladies assault tape.
But why did they only do it last night?