• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan

I chuckle every time George says "Feb" instead of February. When it happened last night, I felt a twinge of guilt that we have brow-beaten the fool to the point he will not say February on the the air anymore. A twinge of guilt for about ten seconds... before I remembered about the thousands of dollars his huxsters have fleeced from his intellectually challenged listeners, the angry mob of subscribers to his dating service (who are demanding refunds, and answers from George they will never get), his frequent blasphemy, and the fact that he has sold his soul for money and fame (such as it is). Since he believes he can create his reality with happy thoughts, he could change all that at any time. He could apologize to his listeners, retire, and spend the rest of his life trying to repair the spiritual damage he is guilty of. However, I'm not betting the ranch that this will happen anytime soon, so I will continue to criticize him and call him out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on March 12, 2020, 03:16:28 PM
I sure hope not.

Hey, everyone! Look at me and my clever new name and avi!! ::) ::)

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on March 12, 2020, 02:00:34 PM
I chuckle every time George says "Feb" instead of February. When it happened last night, I felt a twinge of guilt that we have brow-beaten the fool to the point he will not say February on the the air anymore. A twinge of guilt for about ten seconds... before I remembered about the thousands of dollars his huxsters have fleeced from his intellectually challenged listeners, the angry mob of subscribers to his dating service (who are demanding refunds, and answers from George they will never get), his frequent blasphemy, and the fact that he has sold his soul for money and fame (such as it is). Since he believes he can create his reality with happy thoughts, he could change all that at any time. He could apologize to his listeners, retire, and spend the rest of his life trying to repair the spiritual damage he is guilty of. However, I'm not betting the ranch that this will happen anytime soon, so I will continue to criticize him and call him out.
I laughed because a few guests have caught the Norry Virus and said "FEB" instead of the February. I did a spit-take when Syrett did it one night. Not sure if it was a purposeful slight, he also caught the Norry Bug, or if Premier has instructed all guest hosts to only use "FEB."  I also laugh when you can tell Norry starts getting nervous in January because February is coming up.....

Dateline

He is at it again.  He gets an idea, and it is probably wrong, but he uses his guests to validate that opinion or outlook.  It is being done by him with Covid-19. 

Norry, it is a bioweapon.  You may not actually recover from the disease.  There have been some situations where that person could recover, but remain a carrier.  Some have contracted it a second time, and the second time is worse, they die.   There is an aids or HIV component, and the person is treated with antivirals.  Just like HIV, they must maintain that drug throughout the remainder of their lives, or they will get the disease again.  The drugs are expensive, and does our society have the resources to assume that cost?

There is the rationing of health care services, that is going on in Italy now.  Older people are not being tubed and left to die if they need oxygen.  By older that is over sixty.  They are on socialized medicine, but that could happen in America if the resources are stretched.  We really don't know.  Norry, is almost seventy, and if in Italy, if he contracted it, might just be triaged out.

There is just so much that is not really known, and the system can easily be overwhelmed.  Our country has less than a million hospital beds, and much fewer ICU beds.  In China there were more beds per thousand sick to accommodate the sick than America has. 

Norry, go deeper, it is not simply the flu. 

pate

I think Noory should open a studio in Bologna post-hayte...

-p

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 12, 2020, 03:36:55 PM
I laughed because a few guests have caught the Norry Virus and said "FEB" instead of the February. I did a spit-take when Syrett did it one night. Not sure if it was a purposeful slight, he also caught the Norry Bug, or if Premier has instructed all guest hosts to only use "FEB."  I also laugh when you can tell Norry starts getting nervous in January because February is coming up.....
I assumed they were emulating the Queen.  You know, how if the Queen does something at dinner with her fork, then everyone has to.  If she drops her plate, everyone has to.  I thought those guests who copied him were being like that.

But...
He can say Feb.
He can say You.
He can say Feb You.
He can say Wary.
He can say You Wary.
So.  He can say Feb You Wary.
The First R is a silent R in many parts of the country and has been for over 40 years.

Send in the Clowns is not Art Bell Bumper Music.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on March 12, 2020, 02:00:34 PM
By blaspheme, do you mean when he says, "Oh, my God!"  Is that what you're talking about 'cuz it bothers me, too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 13, 2020, 03:04:50 PM
By blaspheme, do you mean when he says, "Oh, my God!"  Is that what you're talking about 'cuz it bothers me, too.

::)

Jojo

When did Coast start playing that odius song, "Send in the Clowns" sung by Judy Collins (and others)?  Why would he do that?  His own show has recognized the dangers of clowns since at least 2015 when criminals dressed as clowns began to commit crimes.

According to artbelllegacy.com, Send in the Clowns is not traditional Art Bell music.  So.

So, George hates clowns.  He announces that to the world.  It seems that his announcement led to criminal clowns all over the country for 5 years, and now he plays, "Send in the Clowns".  Tell me how this can't be evil?

Not to mention I hate the song and find it entirely inappropriate, probably the airing of some laundry publicly, not to mention full of yet again more existential angst.  I don't want to hear it.  And whatever the issue is, he's just making himself look silly because we all know the only person to blame is probably him.  The song is one lover calling both of them clowns.  While it's acceptable to call oneself a clown during self-effacing reminiscing, it is never okay to refer to your partner as a clown.  Let alone publicly.  And recorded for perpetuity.  So negative.

GEORGE YOU ARE THE CLOWN.  YOU ARE INSULTING.  YOU ARE NEGATIVE.  Next time you want to play Send in the Clowns, think of how many Sucks threads there are, not just here.  I am just a drop in the bucket of people who know you are stinking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 13, 2020, 03:53:01 PM
When did Coast start playing that odius song, "Send in the Clowns" sung by Judy Collins (and others)?  Why would he do that?  His own show has recognized the dangers of clowns since at least 2015 when criminals dressed as clowns began to commit crimes.

According to artbelllegacy.com, Send in the Clowns is not traditional Art Bell music.  So.

So, George hates clowns.  He announces that to the world.  It seems that his announcement led to criminal clowns all over the country for 5 years, and now he plays, "Send in the Clowns".  Tell me how this can't be evil?

Not to mention I hate the song and find it entirely inappropriate, probably the airing of some laundry publicly, not to mention full of yet again more existential angst.  I don't want to hear it.  And whatever the issue is, he's just making himself look silly because we all know the only person to blame is probably him.  The song is one lover calling both of them clowns.  While it's acceptable to call oneself a clown during self-effacing reminiscing, it is never okay to refer to your partner as a clown.  Let alone publicly.  And recorded for perpetuity.  So negative.

GEORGE YOU ARE THE CLOWN.  YOU ARE INSULTING.  YOU ARE NEGATIVE.  Next time you want to play Send in the Clowns, think of how many Sucks threads there are, not just here.  I am just a drop in the bucket of people who know you are stinking.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on March 13, 2020, 03:53:01 PM
  ...His own show has recognized the dangers of clowns...
Please consider a self-quarantine to protect the rest of BellGab.

Gyoza Girl

Last night, George complained about government and other officials canceling large public gatherings and events due to the coronavirus.

As the host of a radio show that caters to conspiracy nuts, George should be asking: "What do these officials know that they're not telling us?"

Instead, he continually harps on the fact that the seasonal flu kills more people.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on March 13, 2020, 05:24:27 PM
Last night, George complained about government and other officials canceling large public gatherings and events due to the coronavirus.

As the host of a radio show that caters to conspiracy nuts, George should be asking: "What do these officials know that they're not telling us?"

Instead, he continually harps on the fact that the seasonal flu kills more people.
He and Tommee are likely mad that some "invasions" will have to be canceled. And rightfully so, out of abundance of caution. Can you imagine the risk involved with a Norry Invasion? Elderly, cat ladies, Norry belting out tunes spreading spit and hugging people. Compromised immune systems because instead of doctors and medicine they treat any diseases by wolfing down dozens of under-cooked eggs due to the advice of a veterinarian who specializes in necropsy. And so on....though I tentatively agree that this latest outbreak seems to be hyped up a lot more than previous ones.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on March 13, 2020, 05:29:37 PM
He and Tommee are likely mad that some "invasions" will have to be canceled. And rightfully so, out of abundance of caution. Can you imagine the risk involved with a Norry Invasion? Elderly, cat ladies, Norry belting out tunes spreading spit and hugging people. Compromised immune systems because instead of doctors and medicine they treat any diseases by wolfing down dozens of under-cooked eggs due to the advice of a veterinarian who specializes in necropsy. And so on....though I tentatively agree that this latest outbreak seems to be hyped up a lot more than previous ones.

Ha, that was my suspicion as well. Night after night he harps on the coronavirus while continuing to promote his stage shows. They finally addressed this last night -- something to the effect that the first show isn't until June, and none of the venues have asked them to cancel.

I do think George needs to get his messaging straight. On the one hand, he emphasizes that the seasonal flu kills more people. On the other hand, he professes non-stop that the coronavirus was created in a bio-weapons lab in Wuhan.

Both of those statements can be correct (especially the part about flu deaths), but downplaying the coronavirus by comparing it to an ordinary flu makes no sense if he truly believes it is a "weaponized" virus.

ItsOver

He and Tommee are likely mad that some "invasions" will have to be canceled...
Always look at the bright side of a pandemic.

Jojo

... they treat any diseases by wolfing down dozens of under-cooked eggs due to the advice of a veterinarian who specializes in necropsy...
Thank you for the belly laugh.  I have been feeling ill and nauseated since noon PST.  Then I got too cold from treating my injury with ice and couldn't warm up so all my old injuries and arthritis started to hurt.  I feel better that way now, but the tummy still is unhappy.

I think I didn't cook meat hot enough last night.  Ugh.

You know George just wants to keep the Corona stats in perspective.  That way he can gauge the individual risk.  I mean, you can tell by the songs he plays he's got a terrible thing about dying.  And he inflicts his feelings on all of us with his angst-ridden bumper music.

I reviewed old posts today.  Found a gem.  George was talking to someone about dreams and wishes.  He blurted out, "What if you wish you had a better gurl--" and then it was spliced out or whatever.

Okay, ladies.  There is the answer so many people were curious about.  As of that post, I deduce George had a girlfriend.  Doesn't mean he wasn't married, though.  And it doesn't sound like he was very happy with  her.  I think the post was around 2018 but Windows10 auto-closed the tab for no reason and it's not in any history so I'm not sure.  But wasn't it shortly after that he began playing "You Are A Clown" song.  Just goes to show that money can't buy you love.  But for sure, he deserves whatever he got in the lady.  No doubt about that.  And I hope his wife didn't hear the wanton comment start.  Trainwreck.  Never heard of damage control, I guess.  So, basically, it's entirely possible that he hurt 2 women that day.  And his boyfriend, too, if he has one.  3 people crushed, in one half-remark.  He has quite the batting average.  Crush 'em, George. 

Dateline

I have implemented the following new personal pandemic strategy to avert Covid-19 as it regards Norry:

1.  No fantasies of  body hugging Norry, even in the mind's eye your thoughts may become a reality.  Due to social distancing, a faint from afar as Norry walks into the room will have to do.

2.  After posting about Norry, promptly use sanitizer, spray with Lysol, and bleach your hands.  That is dirty and can makes general virus germs spread. 

3.  A radio may be listened to as my ears have not gone into quarantine. .. . .yet.

This Personal Pandemic Strategy to avert Covid-19 is a dynamic document and shall be revised as conditions warrant. 

Be safe!  Do not get hot listening to Norry, reviewing pictures online, or reading old love letters.  That can be mistaken for fever, and that might get you  noticed and sent directly to the nearest FEMA camp.

Juan

Did George do his usual cut out early Friday night? If not, it may be a sign the Wuhan has taken out his turkey sammich supply. No wonder he’s complaining. Art would have really made something out of this.

Dateline

Ian was on last night.  I did listen for a while as background noise as I unloaded the crates of toliet paper.

Dateline

Trump has declared Sunday for a national day of prayer.  I will pray on Sunday for Norry's redemption.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dateline on March 14, 2020, 11:57:09 AM
Trump has declared Sunday for a national day of prayer.  I will pray on Sunday for Norry's redemption.

He'd really fuck with the Dems/liberal media if he could get a transgender Hispanic rabbi to lead the country in prayer on a national Presidental press conference fed.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 14, 2020, 12:40:54 PM
He'd really fuck with the Dems/liberal media if he could get a transgender Hispanic rabbi to lead the country in prayer on a national Presidental press conference fed.

Heh heh.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on March 14, 2020, 09:21:44 AM
Ian was on last night.  I did listen for a while as background noise as I unloaded the crates of toliet paper.
Tonight should be interesting.

THE GREAT INFLUENZA

"Author of "The Great Influenza," John Barry, joins Ian Punnett  to discuss how that virus killed more people in twenty-four months than AIDS killed in twenty-four years, and if coronavirus concerns in 2020 can compare to what was experienced in 1918."

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 13, 2020, 07:53:45 PM
I have implemented the following new personal pandemic strategy to avert Covid-19 as it regards Norry:

1.  No fantasies of  body hugging Norry, even in the mind's eye your thoughts may become a reality.  Due to social distancing, a faint from afar as Norry walks into the room will have to do.

2.  After posting about Norry, promptly use sanitizer, spray with Lysol, and bleach your hands.  That is dirty and can makes general virus germs spread. 

3.  A radio may be listened to as my ears have not gone into quarantine. .. . .yet.

I've always felt this way.  Imagine how many attracted women have pawed all over him.  He might as well have been a tango instructor.  He would need like 10 salt baths in order to be pure again.

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on March 14, 2020, 10:34:21 PM
I've always felt this way.  Imagine how many attracted women have pawed all over him.  He might as well have been a tango instructor.  He would need like 10 salt baths in order to be pure again.
I suspect a few guests and callers use "bath salts."