• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

The tale of the arctic plane crash was very interesting, but I couldn't take much more of the guest due to her extremely irritating voice and manner of speaking. As usual, ghoulish George fixated on how the critically ill Indian woman sunk to the depths of the icy lake with the wreckage of the airplane. He brought it. up a second time.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on March 05, 2020, 10:30:29 PM
The tale of the arctic plane crash was very interesting, but I couldn't take much more of the guest due to her extremely irritating voice and manner of speaking. As usual, ghoulish George fixated on how the critically ill Indian woman sunk to the depths of the icy lake with the wreckage of the airplane. He brought it. up a second time.

The only "journalist" he has in him is "if it bleeds, it leads." And promote products. Always fascinated with details, more gory the better but will suggest not, as feigned outrage or 'family program."  Caveat, he will have interest in guests with MLM etc money-making schemes out of nothing.

Dateline

That is irresponsible to say this, the Corona Virus is a hoax.  I have researched this and followed this since they locked one tenth of the worlds population was on lock down.  It is unprecedented for this to have happened in modern times.  I am taking this very seriously. 

NoMoreNoory

Blockbuster again. Second night in a row. He’s obsessed with fucking Blockbuster!

He's despicable and pathetic. His need to brag to guests about himself - he just told his guest that he was the first person to tell America that the corona virus is not the killer pandemic the other news media are touting it as and compared to the seasonal flu it's nothing in terms of numbers and mortality.

Nobody knows who you are you tool, your show airs at 1 AM - nobody is listening.

good ol' Walt from Chicago wid his mout full wid a kielbasa sausage weighs in on millennials

'Ya know ya gotta be 35 to run for president right. Should deeze millennials be able to vote is da question. Dey don't have half da experience, no offense, dere very impressionable.'

Good point Walt, let them do the dangerous jobs, soldiers, cops, firefighters but prohibit them from voting until they're 35 and are as smart as you and Thomas from La Jolla.

Noory shouldn't be able to vote, I can get behind that 100%.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 06, 2020, 12:57:13 AM
He's despicable and pathetic... He needs to brag about himself...  ...nobody is listening.
My name must be nobody because I am definitely not listening to this messed up dog drool, "Did-you-meet-Taylor-Swift"--[uh]and-Madonna".  George, you are not the marrying kind.  You are the kind who will take a perfectly agreeable girl and turn her into Herodias' daughter Salome.

Quote from: Dateline on March 06, 2020, 12:13:25 AM
That is irresponsible to say this, the Corona Virus is a hoax.  I have researched this and followed this since they locked one tenth of the worlds population was on lock down.  It is unprecedented for this to have happened in modern times.  I am taking this very seriously. 
Yes, it seems to be very serious.  In states the disease has reached, most of the people who have it perish, so how can the CDC claim it is only 2 or 3 percent lethal?

aldousburbank

Millie Mike called in, used the word millennial 3 times in his question to the guest.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 06, 2020, 12:57:13 AM
He's despicable and pathetic. His need to brag to guests about himself - he just told his guest that he was the first person to tell America that the corona virus is not the killer pandemic the other news media are touting it as and compared to the seasonal flu it's nothing in terms of numbers and mortality.

Nobody knows who you are you tool, your show airs at 1 AM - nobody is listening.

He was very impressed that 70% of respondants (I wonder how many that is?) to the ‘Insta-poll’ on the C2C website think the virus escaped from the lab it was manufactured in. Hardly surprising, you dolt, given that you’ve been touting that idea on the show every night for the last week. Not a shock that you have a self-fulfilling prophecy on your hands.

Gronbach was interesting, I thought, Noory at his most annoying, constantly sidelining the discussion with irrelevant trivialities. Gronbach made a passing reference to buying second-hand cars, an illustration on the way to a bigger point. Joorch interrupted with this: “What happened to the old word, ‘kick the tires’? ”

Gronbach was talking about how there’s a pendulum of generation size. Large generation by numbers, followed by small, followed by large. So he predicts crime will fall now because there’s a large talent pool for police recruitment with a small pool of 15-30 males who commit the crimes.
He picked the example of the largely amateur USA hockey team beating the largely professional Soviet team in the 1980 Olympics. Average age 23, born in 1957, big talent pool.
Big mistake! Joorch knows all about that and kept interrupting with inanities while the guest struggled to continue with his argument, which did not involve the details of the game.
“Tommee knows all about that, like the back of his hand”
He threw in a dumb impersonation of the commentator: “Do you believe in miracles?” He commented on how great the US coach was.
All the time, the guest was struggling to get past this to complete his point. Joorch was having none of it.
“Some of those Soviets came to play for the Detroit Redwings and other teams, and were pretty good.”
All irrelevant to the discussion, but he has to keep interrupting because his button has been pushed.

Gronbach commented on the hippy generation who, he says, grew up, got families, mortgages and possessions and voted Republican. Joorch heard ‘hippy’ and woke up.
“Here’s a little quiz for you. What’s another word for hippy?”
Puzzled silence.
“Do you give up?”
More silence.
“Beatnik.”
“Oh. Beatnik. Yes, well, beatniks were more late fifties, early sixties. I didn’t realize you were so old, George.”
“Oh, I go way back. Matter of fact, when Marconi invented radio, that first voice heard across the airwaves was me.”

-GNS

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 06, 2020, 10:31:43 AM
He was very impressed that 70% of respondants (I wonder how many that is?) to the ‘Insta-poll’ on the C2C website think the virus escaped from the lab it was manufactured in...

Yeah, I missed part of that and the way he made it sound so important, all I could figure was he was talking about a scientific research survey.  But from what you say, it was just a Coast poll.  It's an important question but the way he accorded it so much merit was really stupid.

Dateline

Speaking of the "hippy" generation in the interview I heard something like that was a time for sex, drugs, and rock and roll, spoken by the guest.

Norry, "I missed all of those."  Huh! Huh!

Did I really hear that?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on March 06, 2020, 03:19:06 PM
Speaking of the "hippy" generation in the interview I heard something like that was a time for sex, drugs, and rock and roll, spoken by the guest.

Did I really hear that?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Dateline on March 06, 2020, 03:19:06 PM

Did I really hear that?

Ha! Yes, you did! His precise words were, ‘I was oh for three on those’.

albrecht

Walt doesn't like Millenials. Norry keeps doing his weird name deal "Wayne-o" and calling Mary "hello Mare."  Ive never met a Mary who would want a nickname "Mare."  How times can Norry ask about evil or thr devil  to the 'majick' guest.

Jojo

Does any other celebrity have so many people who think they suck?  He's needy, insecure, intrinsically insensitive, and overbearing to the point of abusive.  I just don't understand why he doesn't get a counselor and straighten up. 

He's 69 and presumably has a partner.  But even rich couples can be forcibly separated by aging because of medical needs.  If one partner needs to be in a facility, often the other partner cannot live there or sleep there or cuddle there.  And yet despite those probable upcoming marital griefs and losses, let alone the fact that his partner, presumably in menopause, deserves respect, he carelessly gets excited by the thought of yet another young, current, rich, female sex symbol.  Yet again, out loud, documented for perpetuity and in front of an audience - one that may well include a wife of his.  What a disrespectful, power-tripping ass.

But where else am I going to go?  All these other late-night podcasts and stuff don't seem to have a directory.  I never where they keep their schedules.  I don't want to go to each individual website with my learning curve to see what's going on one website at a time.  Even when Bellgab and Ellgab have activities, I almost always miss them because there is no calendar.  And where would I get 4 hours live plus re-play?  With the push of one button which is available on radios, phones and computers?  Free.  Where am I going to find that?  Sometimes I go away for long periods of time but then...

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on March 06, 2020, 03:42:47 PM
Walt doesn't like Millenials. Norry keeps doing his weird name deal "Wayne-o" and calling Mary "hello Mare."  Ive never met a Mary who would want a nickname "Mare."  How times can Norry ask about evil or thr devil  to the 'majick' guest.
He's condescending.  I would honestly like to know if his mother ever disciplined him.  Not his father who was always at work.  But his mother.  Was George ever put in a time-out?  Was he ever given a sharp, "No!"  Did he receive spankings?  Was he ever hauled to the car for having a public tantrum?  Was he ever forbidden dessert until his vegetables were eaten?  Did he have to save up for some purchases?  Did he ever not get what he wanted for Christmas?  Was he ever grounded?  What kind of discipline did little emperor receive from the parent of the opposite gender?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on March 06, 2020, 04:14:07 PM
He's condescending.  I would honestly like to know if his mother ever disciplined him.  Not his father who was always at work.  But his mother.  Was George ever put in a time-out?  Was he ever given a sharp, "No!"  Did he receive spankings?

Obvious spanking Noory fantasy is obvious.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on March 06, 2020, 04:07:02 PM
Does any other celebrity have so many people who think they suck?  He's needy, insecure, intrinsically insensitive, and overbearing to the point of abusive.  I just don't understand why he doesn't get a counselor and straighten up. 

He's 69 and presumably has a partner.  But even rich couples can be forcibly separated by aging because of medical needs.  If one partner needs to be in a facility, often the other partner cannot live there or sleep there or cuddle there.  And yet despite those probable upcoming marital griefs and losses, let alone the fact that his partner, presumably in menopause, deserves respect, he carelessly gets excited by the thought of yet another young, current, rich, female sex symbol.  Yet again, out loud, documented for perpetuity and in front of an audience - one that may well include a wife of his.  What a disrespectful, power-tripping ass.

But where else am I going to go?  All these other late-night podcasts and stuff don't seem to have a directory.  I never where they keep their schedules.  I don't want to go to each individual website with my learning curve to see what's going on one website at a time.  Even when Bellgab and Ellgab have activities, I almost always miss them because there is no calendar.  And where would I get 4 hours live plus re-play?  With the push of one button which is available on radios, phones, and computers?  Free.  Where am I going to find that?  Sometimes I go away for long periods of time but then...

I wouldn't call George a "celebrity". Every celebrity, actual "celebrities", they all have those who despise them and think they stink. Anyone who's ever been in the spotlight gets the same treatment.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on March 06, 2020, 04:39:46 PM

I wouldn't call George a "celebrity". Every celebrity, actual "celebrities", they all have those who despise them and think they stink. Anyone who's ever been in the spotlight gets the same treatment.

Except for Jesus. Everyone thought that guy was cool...well, except the Romans and most Jews.

Corona Kitty

Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy, and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom. Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."

Not even Jesus was safe.

Dateline

Yes the partner, ; ;) ;) ;) ;) ;), I mean male producer is having hot sweats, mood swings, and refuses to take hormones.  That explains the distractions.

Jojo

1.  Part hair on the other side.  At least give it a try to make him look more approachable.  And trickle down lots of photos because we want to see!

2.  We know George is hot enough, but it's time for charcoal and muted earth tone t-shirts under his shirts.  Not heathered ones.  And matching shades that go with his shirts.  But when his shirts are light-colored, like when he's in the dessert, then of course his t-shirts (at night probably) should be light too, although a dark t-shirt under a light half-opened button-up can be quite a nice contrast once in a while!  Not that George needs to do anything at all; these are just suggestions.

3.  Brows:
a.  Don't pluck his good eyebrows underneath the natural arch anymore.
b.  The outside edges need drawn in a little.
c.  Why not match his facial hair to his head hair with a tiny bit of brow pencil or a wand?

4.  He already looks edgy so there is no need to brush his brow hair toward outer space.  Just trim the crossover strands then smooth it down and out like normal.

6.  Hide that new deep thought line over his nose with a little blended line of off-white lightener.

7.  in this photo, his hair looks wonderful (other than parted on the least best side).  One shade lighter with subtle multiple strand shades would be great.

8.  Jacket has the right texture, fit and color for him.

9.  Don't keep letting his 'stache go below the upper lip.  Why is the 'stache less high in volume than before, like so far below the nose?  Color in the left side where his gauge is always off due to him being right-handed.

10. You should go back to his round look eye liner for special events.

11. He needs an occasional ponytail fall and shag weave over his right eye for a devilish look just once in a while.

12.  Have you considered a tiny bit of blended and subtle lip liner in a subtle shade just a touch darker than his lips?  Because a lot of times in photos and stuff, it's very hard to discern his lips at all.  But good you got rid of the shine.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 06, 2020, 04:36:53 PM
Obvious spanking Noory fantasy is obvious.
Wrong.  I don't have sexual fantasies about George.  If I did, they would have to be highly contrived, like a script.  It just would not come naturally.  Women need body chemistry before they can fall into fantasy, don't they?  Like, subconsciously noticing a change in the air when a man walks by, etc...  I don't even go see him.  I know women read erotica, and get excited without real body chemistry, but the lead-ins are long, with what I described, written pages of body chemistry exchanges, light inadvertent touches, etc...  Most of my imaginations about him are cartoonishly gross, like putting his head in toilet or an excrement dip.  Or worse.

Jojo

Quote from: username on March 06, 2020, 04:52:48 PM
Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy, and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom. Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."

Not even Jesus was safe.
From whence does this come?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on March 06, 2020, 05:01:09 PM
Yes the partner, ; ;) ;) ;) ;) ;), I mean male producer is having hot sweats, mood swings, and refuses to take hormones.  That explains the distractions.