• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: expat on March 02, 2020, 10:02:23 AM
I can offer three more. She was also taken by John Brandenburg, and by whoever first invented those utterly daft stories about Apollo 11.
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2017/12/open-letter-to-linda-moulton-howe.html
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2016/07/their-ships-were-far-superior-to-ours.html

LMH calls herself an "invesitgative journalist" (so does Kerry Cassidy, FFS) but there's no indication that she investigated these fairy-stories in any meaningful sense. She'll believe anything if it draws attention to herself as a purveyor of little-known fact.

You're right about one thing, thoughâ€"Linda was the dumper, not the dumpee.
Oh, i see from your links it's you again.  I have for a long time admired the layout of your websites, your sullen little cameo, your paragraph organization and your apparent intention to correct lies.  But you never convince me.  You don't cite original sources so it's your word against hers.  I appreciate the reference to Snopes, but I have disagreed with Snopes about 10% of the time, so...  Just so you know, without original sources, I had put your links on the back burner.  Not one of them has ever convinced me of any of the points you are trying to make.

Brandenburg has a lot of credentials per many websites.  There is no shame in having him on.  He is highly regarded, from what I see.  And a simple search easily reveals that many, many astronauts have been and are military, regardless of the purpose of NASA you mentioned.  Even you point out that almost half of them are!  Whether right or wrong.  No sense splitting hairs over it.

I admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person and certainly no expert on aerospace history or activities.  But I am an expert on having listened to Linda for many years, and she does a saint's job at exposing things that are important.  Things most people can't stomach and just go into denial about.  Without her outing horrible things, they would likely continue unchallenged at this time.

Okay and about the dumper and the dumpee, now that we agree on the official word, I will admit that no one but Linda and Coast really know the truth.  I suspect she dumped him, as is the official version.  It seems intuitive and fitting to me.  But really only she and the network know.  I plan to go by their official word, as it suits my purposes.  And i hope it's true.

Sorry to disagree so much.  Don't waste your time on me.  I've just seen too many times where we probably will never agree, kind of like me and that lady avatar After Midnight or whatever her name is, the one who traveled to Central America.  You ought to check her out.  If I were a match maker!  She is a lot like you and I think that's her pic on her avatar in the light colored pants leaning on a collectible vehicle. 

Jojo

Another death show the first 2 hours tonight, Monday going into Tuesday.  Then back to ordinary paranormal phenomena.

expat

Quote from: Jojo on March 02, 2020, 12:47:21 PM
You don't cite original sources so it's your word against hers. 

“Almost all of the astronauts are either active military or ex-military.” --Brandenburg, unchallenged by LMH

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/active <------original source

"NASA is part of the Department of Defense for the intelligence community” --Brandenburg, unchallenged by LMH

https://history.nasa.gov/spaceact.html <------original source

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on February 29, 2020, 09:47:30 PM

I wonder if she needed to go to one of those anonymous shelters and get some counseling?  Kidding.
Some of these highly successful women are pretty persevering.  They have to be, to get where they are.  If I were Linda, I would have hung up on George the first time he was confrontational.  Why should a Stanford or whatever graduate put up with a confrontational host?  She was not perfect but I still blame him.  If he weren't intimidating in general, then their lines of communication on air would have been better a couple times.  Besides, I'm sure half of his attitude is merely based in Ivy League jealousy.  Someone please confer an honorary Ph.D. on George!

Jojo

Quote from: expat on March 02, 2020, 02:34:57 PM
“Almost all of the astronauts are either active military or ex-military.” --Brandenburg, unchallenged by LMH

https://www.nasa.gov/astronauts/biographies/active <------original source

"NASA is part of the Department of Defense for the intelligence community” --Brandenburg, unchallenged by LMH

https://history.nasa.gov/spaceact.html <------original source
The second link says NASA is civilian, although the Secretary of Defense is in the leadership.

The first link is a list of the names of the current many astronauts, and maybe their bios if you click on them.  Well, instead of clicking on each name (You know, you would make a great perp.  Just a couple tweaks and you could really disrupt and sidetrack people).  Instead of clicking on each name, I'll take your word that approximately half are not military.

But when Brandenburg said they are mostly military, to me it sounds like he means ALL of them, ALL through history.  Not just the current set.  Historically, then, maybe more were military than now?

Even so, and even if they currently are not quite half military, to me that is quite a bit.  If I were in a room of 50 county watershed employees and 20 of them carried guns as enforcement agents, it would not be a far cry for me to say, "I went to a watershed meeting and most of the committee members were packing!"  Even though technically less than half were.  There is something about weaponry, where 1 packer kind of counts as 2 ordinary people, you know?  Yes, it's a form of exaggeration.  But to me, the numbers are close enough.

It's clear you value the civilian aspect of NASA, and I do, too.  But there is enough military presence that most Americans believe it's part of the Dept. of Defense.  Good for you for reminding us it is not.

But that begs the question of why space exploration comes out of a non-military budget?  Clearly, if there are aliens, we need air and outer space defense which should fall under the Air Force.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2020, 03:18:34 AM
The second link says NASA is civilian, although the Secretary of Defense is in the leadership.

The first link is a list of the names of the current many astronauts, and maybe their bios if you click on them.  Well, instead of clicking on each name (You know, you would make a great perp.  Just a couple tweaks and you could really disrupt and sidetrack people).  Instead of clicking on each name, I'll take your word that approximately half are not military.

But when Brandenburg said they are mostly military, to me it sounds like he means ALL of them, ALL through history.  Not just the current set.  Historically, then, maybe more were military than now?

Even so, and even if they currently are not quite half military, to me that is quite a bit.  If I were in a room of 50 county watershed employees and 20 of them carried guns as enforcement agents, it would not be a far cry for me to say, "I went to a watershed meeting and most of the committee members were packing!"  Even though technically less than half were.  There is something about weaponry, where 1 packer kind of counts as 2 ordinary people, you know?  Yes, it's a form of exaggeration.  But to me, the numbers are close enough.

It's clear you value the civilian aspect of NASA, and I do, too.  But there is enough military presence that most Americans believe it's part of the Dept. of Defense.  Good for you for reminding us it is not.

But that begs the question of why space exploration comes out of a non-military budget?  Clearly, if there are aliens, we need air and outer space defense which should fall under the Air Force.

There is a civilian space program and a military space program.

https://www.spaceforce.mil/

Jojo

:) :) :) :)       :)                                                        :) :) :) :)            :)
:)                                                    :) :)  :)              :)                         :)
:) :)  :)        :)       :) :) :)           :)          :)              :) :):) :)           :) :) :) :)               :) :)           :)          :)
:)                 :)       :)        :)        :)  :) :) :)                             :)        :)            :)         :)        :)       :)           :)
:)                 :)       :)        :)        :)                                          :)          :)           :)          :)        :)         :):)      :)
:)                 :)       :)        :)         :) :) :) :)              :) :) :) :)            :)            :)           :) :)                :) :)

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2020, 03:38:04 AM
There is a civilian space program and a military space program.

https://www.spaceforce.mil/
That's a great link and great to know! 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2020, 03:47:42 AM
That's a great link and great to know!

Before the space shuttle program most of the astronauts were military test pilots.  Skylab showed that more scientists were desirable for a robust civilian space program. As the shuttle program progressed more and more of the astronauts were civilian scientists and that continues today with the ISS.  But all of the pilots and commanders of the space shuttle were military. I can’t think of one that wasn’t. Even Eileen Collins, the first female shuttle pilot was a military test pilot. She lived about a block from me.

The Space Force is new but it has evolved from the US Space Command which was established in 1985 as a component of the Air Force.  The Air Force wanted their own shuttle. They built a mission control center in Colorado Springs and their own launch facility at Vandenberg AFB. The Challenger accident stifled those plans and no shuttle was launched from Vandenberg in spite of billions of dollars in construction of the launch complex. They revamped the launch pad and use it to launch expendable rockets when they need a polar orbit.  Otherwise they launch from Florida so that they can get the advantage of the earth’s rotation.  It’s always easier to launch to the east. 

Jojo

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 03, 2020, 10:06:27 PM
Why is it easier to the east, I wonder.

Because the earth’s surface at the equator is moving 1000mph as it rotates towards the east. As you move farther north or south you lose some of that advantage.

Jojo

He can say Feb.  He can say Feb You.  He can say You Wary.  So that means he can say Feb You Wary.  It's not a speech problem.  It's a brain problem.  If February was actually spelled Febyouwary he would have no problem.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 03, 2020, 11:03:14 PM
Because the earth’s surface at the equator is moving 1000mph as it rotates towards the east. As you move farther north or south you lose some of that advantage.
Isn't that wonderful.  God created earth rotation.  This means that no matter where you are or what you do in most places you get a different view of the heavens as well as different sunrises, sunsets and tides all the time.  Rich or poor, we all get a chance to see the sunset, because its location moves through the year.  And even when new construction blocks a moon view, other times of year the moon is still seen because of the way God made earth as dynamic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on March 04, 2020, 12:18:13 AM
He can say Feb.  He can say Feb You.  He can say You Wary.  So that means he can say Feb You Wary.  It's not a speech problem.  It's a brain problem.  If February was actually spelled Febyouwary he would have no problem.

Feb roo ary. Not Feb You Wary. You’ve been listening to Noory too long.

Somebody needs to physically throw this fucking imbecile off the air,  Noory I mean. His guest tonight is spouting apocalyptic biblical prophecy nonsense about the current events unfolding.

The guest without any evidence tells his idiot interviewer and his national radio audience that the corona virus is the first shot fired in WWIII, it was released by the Chinese government deliberately. Norry punctuates his total agreement with this absurd and irresponsible claim 'EXACTLY'.  Then the guest follows up with more of the same, the Chinese are killing off their own citizens and are cremating them while they're still alive. Norry of course goes along with all of it 'Jeeze'.

If there's any chance Noory checks this site out - seriously, kill yourself, you're a piece of shit.

Of course Noory who loves to tell people he is a legitimate newsman who produced a network affiliate's evening newscast and of course his stint in the US Navy as a public affairs officer or some shit, doesn't ask this Jewish clown guest what happened to these past predictions of his.

"America as we know it is over, and will not survive to the year 2007"

"Civil war will come to America at the beginning of the judgement."
"The east and west coasts will be destroyed by nuclear fire."

"Biological weapons will be used in the other major U.S. cities."

"The U.S. will suffer a staggering loss of life in the tens of millions."

"The great tribulation will therefore begin on or before March of 2006."

wasn't listening to the second guest who's some guy who claims he talks to the dead until something made me pay attention, I have developed a 6th sense where I know when Norry is going to say something cringy.

so, no idea what the conversation was about when I heard Noory go into his Desert Storm story for the hundredth time  'I was in the Navy as a public affairs officer, i got out JUST TWO MONTHS before Desert Storm, my unit got called up and served under Schwartzkopf over there in Saudi Arabia. They came home after two months with all sorts of ribbons and stuff. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!'

lol what a sad sack, he missed out on the ribbons. somebody give him some ribbons.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 04, 2020, 01:21:31 AM
Somebody needs to physically throw this fucking imbecile off the air,  Noory I mean. His guest tonight is spouting apocalyptic biblical prophecy nonsense about the current events unfolding.

The guest without any evidence tells his idiot interviewer and his national radio audience that the corona virus is the first shot fired in WWIII, it was released by the Chinese government deliberately. Norry punctuates his total agreement with this absurd and irresponsible claim 'EXACTLY'.  Then the guest follows up with more of the same, the Chinese are killing off their own citizens and are cremating them while they're still alive. Norry of course goes along with all of it 'Jeeze'.

If there's any chance Noory checks this site out - seriously, kill yourself, you're a piece of shit.
Geez, I thought I got mad at him.  I usually have to tame it down from some really bad cuss words to "jump in a lake".  But in my head... well that's another story.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 04, 2020, 02:36:19 AM
wasn't listening to the second guest who's some guy who claims he talks to the dead until something made me pay attention, I have developed a 6th sense where I know when Norry is going to say something cringy.

so, no idea what the conversation was about when I heard Noory go into his Desert Storm story for the hundredth time  'I was in the Navy as a public affairs officer, i got out JUST TWO MONTHS before Desert Storm, my unit got called up and served under Schwartzkopf over there in Saudi Arabia. They came home after two months with all sorts of ribbons and stuff. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!'

lol what a sad sack, he missed out on the ribbons. somebody give him some ribbons.

I thought 2 of them died.  To speak of ribbons when 2 of them died is extremely dishonorable.  Did he really do that?  And, more or less, he did it again?  Of all his gaffes, of all his insensitivities, of all his embarrassing shameful, immature self-disclosure, this one is THE dishonorable one.  Worse than him being in love with MTV girls while his wife presumably did dishes.  Worse than him abusing his pet who probably bit him for a good reason.  Worse than him admitting in his book that he chose an insecure girl for his crush and kind of opportunized on her insecurity.  None of those are as bad as speaking superficially and sometimes gloatingly, while 2 of his coworkers died if I remember right.  Maybe he's trying to look at it from a different angle than normal ("Gee, I'm lucky I got out right before the unit was called to deploy"), maybe a new angle ("Gee, they were lucky; they got to face danger and win recognition").  Well, George, we aren't buying it if that's what you're trying to do.  You just simply should not bring up this part of your past, or keep it totally at surface level with the caveat that some gave all.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 04, 2020, 01:38:19 AM
Of course Noory who loves to tell people he is a legitimate newsman who produced a network affiliate's evening newscast and of course his stint in the US Navy as a public affairs officer or some shit, doesn't ask this Jewish clown guest what happened to these past predictions of his.

"America as we know it is over, and will not survive to the year 2007"

"Civil war will come to America at the beginning of the judgement."
"The east and west coasts will be destroyed by nuclear fire."

"Biological weapons will be used in the other major U.S. cities."

"The U.S. will suffer a staggering loss of life in the tens of millions."

"The great tribulation will therefore begin on or before March of 2006."
Well, my economic life ended in 2007, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 04, 2020, 12:40:01 AM
Feb roo ary. Not Feb You Wary. You’ve been listening to Noory too long.
I am very pleased to have out-smarted a rocket scientist.  La la la I win!  Where is my ribbon?!  Sweet!  If they could see me now, they would stand up and say, "Wow!", lol.  Oh no, maybe you're just letting the girl win  ???.  Maybe I'll find out tomorrow if it was just a mercy win, lol.  And goodnight!

NoMoreNoory

“The coronavirus may not be the harbinger of the Apocalicks,”

sparty89

Quote from: Jojo on March 04, 2020, 04:39:33 AM
I thought 2 of them died.  To speak of ribbons when 2 of them died is extremely dishonorable.  Did he really do that?  And, more or less, he did it again?  Of all his gaffes, of all his insensitivities, of all his embarrassing shameful, immature self-disclosure, this one is THE dishonorable one.  Worse than him being in love with MTV girls while his wife presumably did dishes.  Worse than him abusing his pet who probably bit him for a good reason.  Worse than him admitting in his book that he chose an insecure girl for his crush and kind of opportunized on her insecurity.  None of those are as bad as speaking superficially and sometimes gloatingly, while 2 of his coworkers died if I remember right.  Maybe he's trying to look at it from a different angle than normal ("Gee, I'm lucky I got out right before the unit was called to deploy"), maybe a new angle ("Gee, they were lucky; they got to face danger and win recognition").  Well, George, we aren't buying it if that's what you're trying to do.  You just simply should not bring up this part of your past, or keep it totally at surface level with the caveat that some gave all.

To the guest's credit, he did call out George for this.

He just did a testimonial for one of his snake oil advertisers.

'I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK AND FEEL' - George Noory

The phony just admonished his guest like an old school marm. 

Pious George:  You can't use that language on the show.

Guest: (bewildered)  ..... what did I say?

Pious George: What you just said.

Guest: ...................

Incredible, I think the terribly offensive language the foul mouthed uncouth guest used was 'pissed off'. 

Imagine being such a prissy little bitch of a man that you think the radio show filled with fraud artists and mentally ill people you host is dignified enough to have any rules of decorum.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch later said something about needing to understand things. There was an uncomfortably long pause before Trev (as Noory keeps calling him, like he’s known him all his life) said “Understand what?”

NoMoreNoory

And Joorch has gone off on his pet homily about Blockbuster not seeing the streaming revolution coming.

“Someone was asleep at the switch there.”

NoMoreNoory

“Welcome back to our final segment with Trevor Blake. His work, Secrets To A Sick-uhr-sessful Start-up.”

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 05, 2020, 12:55:38 AM
The phony just admonished his guest like an old school marm.

Imagine being such a prissy little bitch of a man that you think the radio show filled with fraud artists and mentally ill people you host is dignified enough to have any rules of decorum.

Tee hee.  Hosts who play Send in the Clowns shall not have rules of decorum.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 05, 2020, 12:44:37 AM
He just did a testimonial for one of his snake oil advertisers.

'I LOVE THE WAY I LOOK AND FEEL' - George Noory
I like the ad where he says, "I feel sparkly".  How's that for an epitah, George!  Just kidding.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 05, 2020, 01:26:56 AM
And Joorch has gone off on his pet homily about Blockbuster not seeing the streaming revolution coming.

“Someone was asleep at the switch there.”
Red Box seems to do okay.

Quote from: sparty89 on March 05, 2020, 12:32:32 AM
To the guest's credit, he did call out George for this.
:D

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 05, 2020, 12:11:33 AM
“The coronavirus may not be the harbinger of the Apocalicks,”
Maybe this means he's been clicking ads to help out!  calick, click...