• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on February 25, 2020, 11:37:14 PM
Dr. Wallach's doctors wanted to amputate his infected foot, but he used his supplements and snake oils and cured his foot himself!

I know snake oil is a metaphor for quack medicine but I sometimes wonder if actual snake oils could have any medical benefits. Wouldn’t it be super ironic if it turned out to be some sort of cure-all? :D

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2020, 07:47:44 PM
I think I heard Norry mention he was out with pneumonia recently. But also Norry had mentioned "jury duty" for his abscence so who knows? And does Norry know about HIPAA and employment law? Did he have Tommee's permission to release personal health information or jury information? I could be wrong. It is usually background so not sure what he said.....
=====================================================
'Allo!
Commisserating am i about the seeming candor am i of Mr.Norry-San comment on Mr.Danheiser being un-available to scribble or type the vital Norry-San cue-index card deck used on the air..
Believing am i to predict that Mr.Danheiser could be used as fulcrum to declare by Norry-San that dreaded epizootic of oriental virus has evinced in the support staff of the coast-2-coast clan-family-tribe...
Any other clues pointing to this are not obvious...
B_B
PS:No Logo:
][ 7VF ][

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
I don't know what it is with ufologists and overstating qualifications/education.  I first saw it in the mid 70s when I attended a meeting of a local chapter of a MUFON predecessor, Midwestern UFO Network.  I was a sophomore in engineering school at the time, and was introduced to the chapter officers.  They were introduced as a scientist, surgeon, and computer programmer. I eventually found out they were a 4th grade science teacher, a scrub tech, and a punch card machine operator, respectively.

They are similar to people who claim they were in the military and took part in combat performing heroically but it's all a lie, they call it 'stolen valor' and it's now a crime. These cretins in the world of the paranormal and pseudo-science commit the crime of 'stolen scholarship', passing themselves and their 'work' off as scientists doing valid science. The few in the field who actually have scientific academic credentials are just oddballs. Many of these people I think suffer from a mental disorder, delusional disorder, they actually believe they are scientists and academic researchers, that there's a gullible audience out there who likes the subject matter begat a media niche where shows like Coast, books, TV series, YouTube channels flourish which somewhat legitimizes it all, creating this positive feedback loop of self delusion. The more radio and TV programs you appear on, the more conferences you panel at, the more subscribers to your YouTube channel the more you believe you are a legitimate authority. Some are just complete fraud artists, it's a business opportunity with a low bar of entry to make a buck or a lot of bucks if you're good at it.

It's hard to get inside people's minds as to what drives them to do this but I think many human beings feel like failures and dream of being more accomplished and important than they are, the murkiness of the field of the paranormal which mainstream science avoids makes it very fertile ground for dreamers and con artists and with people becoming less and less trusting of mainstream anything the easier it becomes to sell them on alternate truths. Which is nuts, just because you suspect mainstream science has been corrupted by politicians and money to create something such as climate change crisis shouldn't make you more likely to believe the pseudo-scientific drivel of some neckbeard on the Internet without any scientific credentials whatsoever.

'Fake news' is real, but sadly for us as a society that is leading many to reach out for news that is even faker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2020, 12:03:32 AM
They are similar to people who claim they were in the military and took part in combat performing heroically but it's all a lie, they call it 'stolen valor' and it's now a crime. These cretins in the world of the paranormal and pseudo-science commit the crime of 'stolen scholarship', passing themselves and their 'work' off as scientists doing valid science. The few in the field who actually have scientific academic credentials are just oddballs. Many of these people I think suffer from a mental disorder, delusional disorder, they actually believe they are scientists and academic researchers, that there's a gullible audience out there who likes the subject matter begat a media niche where shows like Coast, books, TV series, YouTube channels flourish which somewhat legitimizes it all, creating this positive feedback loop of self delusion. The more radio and TV programs you appear on, the more conferences you panel at, the more subscribers to your YouTube channel the more you believe you are a legitimate authority. Some are just complete fraud artists, it's a business opportunity with a low bar of entry to make a buck or a lot of bucks if you're good at it.

It's hard to get inside people's minds as to what drives them to do this but I think many human beings feel like failures and dream of being more accomplished and important than they are, the murkiness of the field of the paranormal which mainstream science avoids makes it very fertile ground for dreamers and con artists and with people becoming less and less trusting of mainstream anything the easier it becomes to sell them on alternate truths. Which is nuts, just because you suspect mainstream science has been corrupted by politicians and money to create something such as climate change crisis shouldn't make you more likely to believe the pseudo-scientific drivel of some neckbeard on the Internet without any scientific credentials whatsoever.

'Fake news' is real, but sadly for us as a society that is leading many to reach out for news that is even faker.

Hey, buddy! You had your biases too. I guess there’s been no intellectual growth for you in the afterlife.  ::)

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:41:24 PM
I know snake oil is a metaphor for quack medicine but I sometimes wonder if actual snake oils could have any medical benefits. Wouldn’t it be super ironic if it turned out to be some sort of cure-all? :D

Well, anything is possible, I guess. Some of Dr. Wallach's more off-beat ideas might even be proven correct some day!

We all have our biases, but facts speak the truth. If we don't accept facts then we're doomed as a species.

We may be on the verge of a global pandemic due to human beings covering up facts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2020, 12:19:57 AM
We all have our biases, but facts speak the truth. If we don't accept facts then we're doomed as a species.

We may be on the verge of a global pandemic due to human beings covering up facts.

Facts like orange man bad? Puh-LEASE! ::)

Cover ups are what commies do. It’s why a lot of people still don’t realize that the Nazi holocaust pales in comparison to the amount of genocide communist commited on their own people.

I love how the progressives demonize Trump but never have a word of criticism for the brutal dictatorship in China, they won't give up their trendy little Chinese made gadgets, the Macbook, the iPhone and iPad. Chinese doctors, whistle blowers, alerted the Chinese government to the threat of the corona virus but were ignored and punished.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2020, 12:25:16 AM
I love how the progressives demonize Trump but never have a word of criticism for the brutal dictatorship in China, they won't give up their trendy little Chinese made gadgets, the Macbook, the iPhone and iPad. Chinese doctors, whistle blowers, alerted the Chinese government to the threat of the corona virus but were ignored and punished.

And now Twitter is deplatforming the remaining few. Welcome to 1984! Everything’s double plus good!!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 26, 2020, 12:23:02 AM
Facts like orange man bad? Puh-LEASE! ::)

Cover ups are what commies do. It’s why a lot of people still don’t realize that the Nazi holocaust pales in comparison to the amount of genocide communist commited on their own people.

The New York Times covered up the Nazi Holocaust as well. You won't hear that from a liberal American Jew though.

I got banned by Twitter 6 months ago. Getting back on Twitter is very difficult. I've tried, the only way is to get a new device and even then unless you lay low they will find you. Fuckers.

Trump should neuter all social media platforms.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2020, 12:33:25 AM
I got banned by Twitter 6 months ago. Getting back on Twitter is very difficult. I've tried, the only way is to get a new device and even then unless you lay low they will find you. Fuckers.

Trump should neuter all social media platforms.

Something needs to be done about them.

Classic Noory tonight at his unctuous best with a typical wackjob guest who's got some fantasy theory that the greys, the extra-terrestrials of science fiction, are not really extra-terrestrials, they are in fact humans, who modified themselves genetically after some catastrophe on this planet to live elsewhere in the universe. He has zero evidence for this cockamamie nonsense other than his inspiration is obviously Michael Cremo the 'forbidden archaeologist' who Jorch of course calls a genius.

The guest made the point to prove something that supports his theory that human progress and technology in the past 140 years is pretty staggering considering such a short time span. Noory trying to sound intelligent and conversational adds:

'Of course. We went to the Moon before we could walk.' 

WTF  :o

I have no idea what idea he was trying to get across.

I hope Noory's children have the number for A Place For Dad on speed dial.

lol the second guest who has a new book Secret Rituals of The Men in Black just stated that the head of the company that published the book was killed by the Illuminati. then another author died under suspicious circumstances, according to him the autopsy found this person died of a 'broken ankle'.  and Jorch goes along with this garbage.

thank god Thursday Coast will have on a normal guest who deals in reality - Steve Quayle.

the guest and his posse.  ;D

ItsOver

Oh, good.  Jorch and The Shroud of Urine tonight.

Jojo

Quote from: The Alcoholic on February 26, 2020, 09:35:35 AM

Is that George's right arm?  He would only have been 55 at that time??  Someone figure that out.

George, EITHER FORGIVE OR WHAT, BUT DON'T ROYAL WE ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE KNOW YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE BEEN THE INSTIGATOR.  AND SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN SELF, NOT ANYONE ELSE.  ...WHO IN THE WORLD EVER THOUGHT THAT ANYONE, ANYONE COULD MAKE A STRIESAND SONG OFFENSIVE!  WELL THERE YOU GO.

Disclaimer:  Celebrities should expect scrutiny.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch with Dr Andrew Silverman, medical doctor turned expert on the Shroud of Urine (but, hey, it’s OK cos he’s been studying the ‘mind-matter continuum’, whatever the fuck that is, for thirty years) last night, with an annoying transatlantic phone delay that meant they kept tripping over each other.
Joorch told Silverman about the first time he saw the Pee Shroud and what an impact it had on him because the face looked just like the images we see in paintings of how Jesus probably looked. George Noory, mental age five-and-a-half.

And I lost track of the number of times Joorch touted his belief that consciousness exists outside the brain, and was eager to have Silverman agree with him, pat him on the head and tell him what a clever boy he is. He also kept asking the Doc how we could get ‘science’ to agree with him. How about offer a shred of evidence for your pat assertion that you picked up at one of your New Age Conscious Life Inappropriate Contact In The Desert jollies, Joorch?

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 27, 2020, 10:29:37 AM

...And I lost track of the number of times Joorch touted his belief that consciousness exists outside the brain...

"Here's one for yeeewww, Doc.  Can consciousness exist INSIDE the brain?"

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 27, 2020, 11:07:40 AM

"Here's one for yeeewww, Doc.  Can consciousness exist INSIDE the brain?"
Doesn't sound like there's much room left in there after all the forgiving he's having to figure out to do...  at least per the bumper music.

George Noory steps on an ant under his shoe and is upset that he has to clean his shoe.  Then he tells the world how bad the ant was, in the form of forgiveness bumper music.   "I forgive you, little Ant", he thinks.  But the ant is wounded permanently and can't respond.  It lost its hearing when George stepped on it.  And George goes on, "I forgive you, little Ant".  Now the whole world knows what a bad ant it was.  The walk of shame.  With half a crushed body. 

The ant wouldn't even have been in that area if George had kept a cleaner house.  It was George's fault that the ant nearly died.  "Forgiveness is mine to proffer," sayeth The Ant, not feeling very forgiving at all now.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 26, 2020, 01:28:50 AM
Classic Noory tonight at his unctuous best with a typical wackjob guest who's got some fantasy theory that the greys, the extra-terrestrials of science fiction, are not really extra-terrestrials, they are in fact humans, who modified themselves genetically after some catastrophe on this planet to live elsewhere in the universe. He has zero evidence for this cockamamie nonsense other than his inspiration is obviously Michael Cremo the 'forbidden archaeologist' who Jorch of course calls a genius.

The guest made the point to prove something that supports his theory that human progress and technology in the past 140 years is pretty staggering considering such a short time span. Noory trying to sound intelligent and conversational adds:

'Of course. We went to the Moon before we could walk.' 

WTF  :o

I have no idea what idea he was trying to get across.

I hope Noory's children have the number for A Place For Dad on speed dial.
Did he really say that, lol.  Sometimes people have spliced good recordings of George.  I hope they are getting all these gems.  Sometimes for replay purposes it's really worth it to be in Insiders.

expat

Drinking game for tonight: One shot every time Steve Quayle says "The point is, is..."
A double when he says "The point being, is..."

Juan

Quote from: Morgus on February 24, 2020, 11:51:42 PM
I think Ian Punnett mentioned Tommy was out with pneumonia when he hosted last Friday night?
Just catching up. It’s a good thing Tommee was born in LA so he knows where places, such as hospitals, are.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: expat on February 27, 2020, 06:14:57 PM
Drinking game for tonight: One shot every time Steve Quayle says "The point is, is..."

Ya' gotta' be drunk to listen to that goof . . . . . does he ever shut-up or take a breath ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 07:22:58 PM
Ya' gotta' be drunk to listen to that goof . . . . . does he ever shut-up or take a breath ?

Do you ever stop posting all bold?!

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 27, 2020, 06:34:46 PM
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/cops-respond-to-reports-of-bizarre-roadkill-ritual-in-wisconsin

Best story ever on C2C.  George should track her down and make her a guest.
That is hilarious. He really should although we don't know due to the unidentified name of the women if she hasn't already been one- or at least a caller! 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 27, 2020, 07:54:21 PM
That is hilarious. He really should although we don't know due to the unidentified name of the women if she hasn't already been one- or at least a caller!

She'd be as good as the crazy old gal Bell interviewed in TX, the one with shirt wearing, lemon pie eating Bigfeetz.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 27, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
She'd be as good as the crazy old gal Bell interviewed in TX, the one with shirt wearing, lemon pie eating Bigfeetz.

Yes. But I think she would be better wirh dittzy Garr because she'd be into Bigfootin' implications of roadkill revival by witchcraft- using what is on hand in WI like anti-freeze.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on February 27, 2020, 06:14:57 PM

And the thing about it is, is that we’d all be unconscious by the end of the first hour.