• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Corona Kitty

I've had my own personal interactions with T.D.
I'm not a fan at all.

shame on George Knapp, he's got another dippy broad masquerading as a medium, right now she's taking calls and going through the standard medium/psychic chicanery ........ 'squeezing of the hand, i keep seeing this' - the caller had described her dying husband or father, of course when somebody is dying it is very common to hold their hand.  then to another caller 'dog and a shoe, does this mean anything to you?' the caller doesn't bite on this so she immediately switches streams and substitutes 'cat' for 'dog',  a very high percentage of people own a dog or cat, the caller affirmed she has a cat which of course gives the fraudster the opportunity to subtly claim her powers are at work 'yes, the cat, what I was hearing, good' . it's amazing how many people of normal intelligence fall for this bullshit.

Knapp is better than this. I got the feeling as the interview proceeded he was regretting the booking.

Ian Punnett has some scruples, he doesn't let these people just claim anything they wish to claim - the other night he quite brilliantly cross examined a caller who kept asserting he was a medium and in contact with spirits/demons, Punnett did it politely.

This isn't an original thought on my part but it's a question for all these self proclaimed spiritualists and paranormal researchers - why if these spirits exist and communicate with living persons regularly why is it always in such vague and barely intelligible cryptic ways? why wouldn't the spirit of a deceased human just speak in a clear voice to the living person he is communicating with 'Kathy? It's Bob, your dead husband here. I just wanted to let you know that there is an afterlife and I am doing well. Please share this information with our family and friends. People worry so much about death and dying, let them all know that there is nothing to fear. And for god sake, you fucked that asshole Frank less than 3 months after I passed, that hurt, I know you were lonely but still.'

as Ian correctly stated, all of it comes from popular media, movies/tv/books. and it's the same with the UFO crowd, authors and illustrators 100 years ago began describing and drawing saucer shaped spaceships and when the UFO craze began in the middle of the last century what do you know every description of a UFO sighting matched these conceptions of authors and illustrators.

.... and his second guest is just as bad. A doctor who is an expert in ghosts and such. He just presented the case study of 'Linda'. Linda was in her living room and suddenly heard the loud banging of pots and pans emanating from her kitchen, she entered the kitchen to find a mysterious large letter 'M', he didn't describe if the 'M' was smoke/vapor floating in space or projected or painted on a wall. A real scientist, such a thorough investigation. Anyway, 6 months later, Linda is diagnosed with bone cancer - Multiple Myeloma ... *dun* dunnn* dunnnnnnnnnnnn* ...... M.

LOL now why couldn't this spirit who visited Linda just have picked up a pen and paper and written Linda a note that she should see a doctor immediately, if you can bang pots and pans and create the letter 'M' to appear out of nothing then surely you can write a simple note. So what can we conclude, when decent people die they turn into total assholes who enjoy scaring their families and in Linda's case keeping information from her that possibly could save her life.

Again, shame on George Knapp. I usually listen to Coast with bemusement but some nights the fraud perpetrated by guests and host on a naive audience is too much and gets me worked up.

This doctor tonight, a Dr. Barry Tapp, is a total fraud and/or total loon. He wants to be taken as a serious scientist using science to investigate the paranormal. He talked at length about a long investigation of a home near the Manson Murders house on Ciello Drive in Los Angeles. Dr. Trapp claims that this home is so active with paranormal activity that 19 ..... NINE ... TEEN .... NINETEEN TIMES he personally has had to be taken to the ER at Cedars Sinai Hospital he became so sick. If I were the host my response to this would be 'Doctor, two things come to mind, you are either the world's biggest hypochondriac or you're a liar, which is it?' Knapp like Noory tacitly encourages these charlatans and loons to continue in their charade or mental illness. Tapp tries very hard to sound very reasonable and not at all a kook - the doctor doth protest too much. He explained that he doesn't think this particular home is haunted by evil spirits/ghosts, not sure why since he gave many case studies where poltergeists according to him were involved. According to the doctor the odd happenings in this house are caused by an unusually strong 'geo magnetic force',  why some people such as himself are more affected in a house like this is they possess 'bio optimal amplifiers', he doesn't explain where these are in the body or what they are. What he also doesn't explain is how or why the glass of water that was thrown directly at his face causing him to duck happened. There are many objects in a house, shelves and tables filled with objects, how does the strong 'geo magnetic force' zero in on a glass of water and propel it at a human target and why? 

He engages in what all Coast's pseudo-scientists do, he drops names of real scientists, vaguely refers to some past experience with important university or government laboratories, all to make himself look more legitimate. He also claims that he does 'hard medical science', he has invented and filed several patents for medical devices, one he described that can diagnose diseases within the body non-invasively just with some interaction with skin surface. For some reason he's having a hard time finding anybody to manufacture the device.  ;D

He also claimed that current research is finding that our memories are stored outside the brain, outside the body, they are stored in a 'remote zero point field'.

Obviously the man is a complete kook or fraud artist but not to Millennial Mike who has quickly turned into Thomas from La Jolla, he calls in to tell every guest that their work is fantastic and he's read their work, which I don't doubt.  Thomas and Mike are either morons or about as gullible as human beings can be. Absorbing and retaining information doesn't make one smart, critical thinking is the essential part of intelligence.

ItsOver

Not to worry.  It'll get much better tonight.  Eggs, anyone?

"First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments."

expat

Quote from: ItsOver on February 24, 2020, 11:46:42 AM

"First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments."

Not to mention Mike Bara, who is wrong about everything including tonight's topic.

albrecht

But tomorrow night we will be treated to stories about the connection between goblins and The Holy Grail, so eat all your eggs- no oils, not scrambled and not with toast because no gluten- so that you can stay up late to listen.

Ghost Nutter

Norry is clearly less than eager  about going on the gabcast..He told mv that he would come on and talk more about Art bell and the turning point in their professional relationship..I.suspect he's had second thoughts about that

PChirp

Doc Wallach and his snake oil supplements--now there's a blast from the past!  Guess Jorch is still getting his "cut" from the likes of Wallach and pharmacist Ben?  I haven't listened to the show in ages, but damn, those infomercials described/disguised as "programming" burned me the hell out.  Can't remember his exact recommendation but I eat 8-9 large eggs/day per Wallach--more on weekends when I have more time to fix a more relaxed, complete breakfast spread.  I swear I think it was like 13 eggs/day or something he recommended--all I know is my cholesterol and lipids have never been better, lol.  Fucker is going to send everyone to an early grave.   ;D

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 24, 2020, 04:43:20 AM
Again, shame on George Knapp. I usually listen to Coast with bemusement but some nights the fraud perpetrated by guests and host on a naive audience is too much and gets me worked up.

This doctor tonight, a Dr. Barry Tapp, is a total fraud and/or total loon. He wants to be taken as a serious scientist using science to investigate the paranormal. He talked at length about a long investigation of a home near the Manson Murders house on Ciello Drive in Los Angeles. Dr. Trapp claims that this home is so active with paranormal activity that 19 ..... NINE ... TEEN .... NINETEEN TIMES he personally has had to be taken to the ER at Cedars Sinai Hospital he became so sick. If I were the host my response to this would be 'Doctor, two things come to mind, you are either the world's biggest hypochondriac or you're a liar, which is it?' Knapp like Noory tacitly encourages these charlatans and loons to continue in their charade or mental illness. Tapp tries very hard to sound very reasonable and not at all a kook - the doctor doth protest too much. He explained that he doesn't think this particular home is haunted by evil spirits/ghosts, not sure why since he gave many case studies where poltergeists according to him were involved. According to the doctor the odd happenings in this house are caused by an unusually strong 'geo magnetic force',  why some people such as himself are more affected in a house like this is they possess 'bio optimal amplifiers', he doesn't explain where these are in the body or what they are. What he also doesn't explain is how or why the glass of water that was thrown directly at his face causing him to duck happened. There are many objects in a house, shelves and tables filled with objects, how does the strong 'geo magnetic force' zero in on a glass of water and propel it at a human target and why? 

He engages in what all Coast's pseudo-scientists do, he drops names of real scientists, vaguely refers to some past experience with important university or government laboratories, all to make himself look more legitimate. He also claims that he does 'hard medical science', he has invented and filed several patents for medical devices, one he described that can diagnose diseases within the body non-invasively just with some interaction with skin surface. For some reason he's having a hard time finding anybody to manufacture the device.  ;D

He also claimed that current research is finding that our memories are stored outside the brain, outside the body, they are stored in a 'remote zero point field'.

Obviously the man is a complete kook or fraud artist but not to Millennial Mike who has quickly turned into Thomas from La Jolla, he calls in to tell every guest that their work is fantastic and he's read their work, which I don't doubt.  Thomas and Mike are either morons or about as gullible as human beings can be. Absorbing and retaining information doesn't make one smart, critical thinking is the essential part of intelligence.
Dr. Barry Taff was the guy that had the case that was the basis for the book and then the movie "The Entity," starring Barbara Hersey. Art interviewed him. Interesting he was recently living in a friend's, well a business associate's, garage or did I mishear? Glad that Hollywood and a PhD in psychophysiology went well for him.  :o

Quote from: albrecht on February 23, 2020, 06:15:50 PM
In all seriousness I hope Tommee is ok and it is not serious. I don't want disease or health trouble for anyone but sometimes I think the C2C folks are like these folks:

Is Tommy having a health crisis? Is that why George's voice was so worried last Wed. he could barely make it through the show? At the time I thought perhaps Tommy had threatened to quit.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on February 24, 2020, 07:44:11 PM
Is Tommy having a health crisis? Is that why George's voice was so worried last Wed. he could barely make it through the show? At the time I thought perhaps Tommy had threatened to quit.
I think I heard Norry mention he was out with pneumonia recently. But also Norry had mentioned "jury duty" for his abscence so who knows? And does Norry know about HIPAA and employment law? Did he have Tommee's permission to release personal health information or jury information? I could be wrong. It is usually background so not sure what he said.....

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on February 24, 2020, 07:47:44 PM
I think I heard Norry mention he was out with pneumonia recently. But also Norry had mentioned "jury duty" for his abscence so who knows? And does Norry know about HIPAA and employment law? Did he have Tommee's permission to release personal health information or jury information? I could be wrong. It is usually background so not sure what he said.....
I think Ian Punnett mentioned Tommy was out with pneumonia when he hosted last Friday night?

FXX

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 24, 2020, 04:43:20 AM

I agree with you you on that and although publicly i cant say that I am Mike the millennial I am willing to have any discourse with you part of the reason that I joined this site is to be a part of the critical thinking that takes place here. I don't insinuate that I am any better than anybody else sometime i feel worse than other people but I sure as hell haven't just had everything handed to me so don't judge people just by how they might sound on a radio.

albrecht

Quote from: FXX on February 25, 2020, 12:41:04 AM
I agree with you you on that and although publicly i cant say that I am Mike the millennial I am willing to have any discourse with you part of the reason that I joined this site is to be a part of the critical thinking that takes place here. I don't insinuate that I am any better than anybody else sometime i feel worse than other people but I sure as hell haven't just had everything handed to me so don't judge people just by how they might sound on a radio.

I have no problem with you assuming not a IHate Media PremRat shill. Nice to hear new callers. Even if so actually, cause others getting weaker. And having a 'handle' is C2C and etc radio call-ins for decades.

expat

So Mike Bara tells us that the A-bombs dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki were actually made by Germans, and it was impossible to calculate the critical mass of U235. Great information, Premrat. *eyeroll*

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on February 25, 2020, 08:31:52 AM
So Mike Bara tells us that the A-bombs dropped on Hiroshima & Nagasaki were actually made by Germans, and it was impossible to calculate the critical mass of U235. Great information, Premrat. *eyeroll*

I'd like to get him cornered on the air and ask him about his educational background and work experience in the aerospace industry.   George called him an "aerospace engineer" last night, and Bara did not correct him.  I believe he is as much an aerospace engineer as Bob Lazar was a nuclear physicist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2020, 10:54:17 AM
I'd like to get him cornered on the air and ask him about his educational background and work experience in the aerospace industry.   George called him an "aerospace engineer" last night, and Bara did not correct him.  I believe he is as much an aerospace engineer as Bob Lazar was a nuclear physicist.

So, you’re saying you think he is an aerospace engineer then?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

Dateline

[quote authora=Uncle Duke link=topic=3.msg1378312#msg1378312 date=1582649657]
[/quote]

I say Technical Assistant or Intern, with a writing side hustle by ghost writers.

expat

Quote from: Dateline on February 25, 2020, 12:22:30 PM
I say Technical Assistant or Intern, with a writing side hustle by ghost writers.

Actually Bara was a CAD-CAM technician, employed by Arrowhead and working on contract to Boeing and other aerospaceries.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on February 25, 2020, 12:41:06 PM
Actually Bara was a CAD-CAM technician, employed by Arrowhead and working on contract to Boeing and other aerospaceries.

If Bob Lazar isn’t a nuclear physicist then how did he know about element 115 over 20 years before it was even discovered?! ???

ItsOver

Jorch thinks if you walked through an aerospace facility, you're an aerospace engineer.  Too bad even a degree and being behind a microphone hasn't made Jorch a good radio show host.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on February 25, 2020, 12:41:06 PM

So he was employed as a CAD/CAM jockey for a support contractor? Honest enough living, they were churning those guys out of VoTech high schools and the "technical colleges" that advertised in the back of "Popular Mechanics" in the 80s.  Would still be fun to corner him on the air and ask for specifics on both education and work history.

Thanks for the info.

expat

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2020, 01:48:46 PM
So he was employed as a CAD/CAM jockey for a support contractor? Honest enough living, they were churning those guys out of VoTech high schools and the "technical colleges" that advertised in the back of "Popular Mechanics" in the 80s.  Would still be fun to corner him on the air and ask for specifics on both education and work history.

I can provide the education part, too, such as it is.
* Chief Sealth High School, Seattle, class of 78
* Registered at Seattle Pacific Uni but left without graduating.
* Er...
* That's it.

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2020/02/mike-bara-and-wormholes.html

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on February 25, 2020, 03:04:19 PM
I can provide the education part, too, such as it is.
* Chief Sealth High School, Seattle, class of 78
* Registered at Seattle Pacific Uni but left without graduating.
* Er...
* That's it.

https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2020/02/mike-bara-and-wormholes.html

I don't know what it is with ufologists and overstating qualifications/education.  I first saw it in the mid 70s when I attended a meeting of a local chapter of a MUFON predecessor, Midwestern UFO Network.  I was a sophomore in engineering school at the time, and was introduced to the chapter officers.  They were introduced as a scientist, surgeon, and computer programmer. I eventually found out they were a 4th grade science teacher, a scrub tech, and a punch card machine operator, respectively. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 25, 2020, 03:43:51 PM
I don't know what it is with ufologists and overstating qualifications/education.  I first saw it in the mid 70s when I attended a meeting of a local chapter of a MUFON predecessor, Midwestern UFO Network.  I was a sophomore in engineering school at the time, and was introduced to the chapter officers.  They were introduced as a scientist, surgeon, and computer programmer. I eventually found out they were a 4th grade science teacher, a scrub tech, and a punch card machine operator, respectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

albrecht

Doc Wallet fell into a hole? But deeper than the one Norry did here. And Doc was walking in the park with three pretty ladies on each side, not Alex and Tommee. Weird story, not sure I heard all details. But Doc taking a stroll with the young ladies n falls into a construction hole. Rebar through foot
Ladies haul him up by shirt. Some hip damage and foot infection but various 'products' heal him....

Gyoza Girl

Dr. Wallach's doctors wanted to amputate his infected foot, but he used his supplements and snake oils and cured his foot himself!