• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Corona Kitty

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 12, 2020, 01:28:47 PM
We all know Joorch has trouble with microwaves. Aside from the Great Pizza Roll Event, he has also informed guests that at home he turns his microwave on and then runs and hides round a corner to escape leaking radiation. Last night, having claimed to be a synesthete (see Cronkite’s Ghost above), he then tried to prove that he’s also a ‘machine empath’ because three microwaves - ‘microwave evans[sic]’, he actually called them - have ‘sparked out and blown up’ in his presence in the last six months.
Time, I think for Tommee to remind him to take the spoon out of the mug, or that the tin foil is supposed to go on his head, not on top of the bowl of whatever he’s trying to warm over.

ItsOver

We all know Joorch has trouble with microwaves. Aside from the Great Pizza Roll Event, he has also informed guests that at home he turns his microwave on and then runs and hides round a corner to escape leaking radiation. Last night, having claimed to be a synesthete (see Cronkite’s Ghost above), he then tried to prove that he’s also a ‘machine empath’ because three microwaves - ‘microwave evans[sic]’, he actually called them - have ‘sparked out and blown up’ in his presence in the last six months.
Time, I think for Tommee to remind him to take the spoon out of the mug, or that the tin foil is supposed to go on his head, not on top of the bowl of whatever he’s trying to warm over.
Jorch would have embarrassed these guys.

If George was actually the health nut he claims to be,  he would not even own a microwave, and he would not be eating pizza rolls. I've never owned a microwave or eaten a pizza role. I think his "health guru" persona is just another pose.

The last caller Monday night wanted to tell a story, but George told her to save it for open lines. She replied that as much as she tries, she can never get in on open lines. This is the second caller who has said this... yet Thomas and Joseph  (Long Island) can get on almost every night? Although I think those two are paid callers, I think Barry,  Cornelius, Frank and Annie are genuine callers. Tommy gives them a free pass because he knows George can handle them,   and they won't be disruptive. Can you imagine  the hell of being George's babysitter? I would even feel sorry for Tommy if he wasn't such an SOB.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on February 12, 2020, 09:17:59 PM
If George was actually the health nut he claims to be,  he would not even own a microwave, and he would not be eating pizza rolls. I've never owned a microwave or eaten a pizza role. I think his "health guru" persona is just another pose.

The last caller Monday night wanted to tell a story, but George told her to save it for open lines. She replied that as much as she tries, she can never get in on open lines. This is the second caller who has said this... yet Thomas and Joseph  (Long Island) can get on almost every night? Although I think those two are paid callers, I think Barry,  Cornelius, Frank and Annie are genuine callers. Tommy gives them a free pass because he knows George can handle them,   and they won't be disruptive. Can you imagine  the hell of being George's babysitter? I would even feel sorry for Tommy if he wasn't such an SOB.

Add in the time taken by Joorch and Tommee puffing his live stage show events, and those cringeworthy 'thecks and thweets to Thommee', which sound so like the classic planted letters to Agony Aunts and are such soft lob questions to Joorch, that it's hard not to see most of it as an exercise in protecting Joorch from having to actually engage with proper callers with proper questions.

He was never any good but he's definitely showing signs of deterioration on the air. Last night he really struggled reading a commercial and he has trouble finding words more these days. Of course some of this is also laziness, not being prepared or motivated to do a good job.

His first question to a guest is always so predictable and sets the tone for what will be a trademark blank Noory interview. 'When did you get interested in < fill in the blank >?' 

George: Tonight's guest is Gary Munjack, he's got ALS and is raising awareness about it and has a new book out about his experience with this devastating disease. 

George: Gary when did you get interested in having ALS?

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 12, 2020, 03:48:30 AM
Perhaps you should write Georgia an email and tell him about these issues. He might even hire you for further consulting.
Well I appreciate the idea but a man who can't afford baby ushers and quiet rooms at his events cannot afford my services.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2020, 12:59:47 AM
He was never any good but he's definitely showing signs of deterioration on the air. Last night he really struggled reading a commercial and he has trouble finding words more these days. Of course some of this is also laziness, not being prepared or motivated to do a good job.

His first question to a guest is always so predictable and sets the tone for what will be a trademark blank Noory interview. 'When did you get interested in < fill in the blank >?' 

George: Tonight's guest is Gary Munjack, he's got ALS and is raising awareness about it and has a new book out about his experience with this devastating disease. 

That's a good one.  I hope you keep a list of your better ones and someday give us a compendium.

Coast could use more humor, but maybe not from George.  Artificial intelligence doesn't understand humor, right?  That should be pretty easy to tie in with 2 hours of good jokes.  Meanwhile, misspeaks are very entertaining.

Jojo

Tonight, George said D-Herbs is cleansing and makes him feel sparkly.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2020, 04:56:30 AM
Why are his jeans looking so dirty?  He does not have a production crew?

Hmm... Tommy is messing up.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 13, 2020, 12:59:47 AM

...George: Tonight's guest is Gary Munjack, he's got ALS and is raising awareness about it and has a new book out about his experience with this devastating disease. 

Gads.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 13, 2020, 05:35:45 AM
Hmm... Tommy is messing up.
I understand a little dirt.  Or a whole outfit dirty.  But extremely dirty jeans with a clean shirt does not make sense in my book.  Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's paint, and that he put on a clean shirt afterward.

George, you have to add something to your mud puddle story.  You're going to have to add that you had a spare change of clothes in the trunk but the key to the trunk was with someone else.  Because no one goes around out of town without a spare change of clothes.  Fake it until you make it!

Gyoza Girl

Last night's guest Jeffrey Seelman gave a lengthy explanation of the difference between demonic spirits and negative spirits. A few minutes later, George asked if demonic spirits and negative spirits are the same thing!

ItsOver

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on February 13, 2020, 02:03:04 PM
Last night's guest Jeffrey Seelman gave a lengthy explanation of the difference between demonic spirits and negative spirits. A few minutes later, George asked if demonic spirits and negative spirits are the same thing!
It was obviously the next question on his Tommee-prepared 3 x 5 index card.   ;D

pate

The "frumus" 3 x 5 index card!  Ha.

Is that something made up to explain his insightful & probing questions or did Jorch actually at some point mention his use of them?

I seem to have forgotten this bit of igNooron lore...

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on February 13, 2020, 05:38:28 PM
The "frumus" 3 x 5 index card!  Ha.

Is that something made up to explain his insightful & probing questions or did Jorch actually at some point mention his use of them?

I seem to have forgotten this bit of igNooron lore...

-p
You'd think Jorch could just read his prepared questions off a computer display or even a regular script but he prefers the index cards.  It reminds him how Ma Noory used to keep little Jorchie's favorite cookie recipes on 3x5's. 

Shame on Seelman for posing as an exorcist. No genuine exorcist would charge money to aid a soul in need. It is a calling, but Seelman kept referring to his "business". With George and his guests, everything has a price tag attached.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on February 13, 2020, 01:59:38 PM
I understand a little dirt.  Or a whole outfit dirty.  But extremely dirty jeans with a clean shirt does not make sense in my book.  Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and assume it's paint, and that he put on a clean shirt afterward.

George, you have to add something to your mud puddle story.  You're going to have to add that you had a spare change of clothes in the trunk but the key to the trunk was with someone else.  Because no one goes around out of town without a spare change of clothes.  Fake it until you make it!

I'm going to have to agree with you, I think he should start wearing some nicely tailored suits.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on February 13, 2020, 07:32:57 PM
Shame on Seelman for posing as an exorcist. No genuine exorcist would charge money to aid a soul in need. It is a calling, but Seelman kept referring to his "business". With George and his guests, everything has a price tag attached.

And he kept referring to helping "businesses" because "demonic spirits attack them so they can effect more people." Interesting business model and target deeper pockets than some deluded, or possessed, individual. And I note how all thes psychics, RVers, and exorcists have adopted Skype and Ebooks for their operations. At least gypsies had wagons or office space!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on February 13, 2020, 02:03:04 PM

He's winding down, folks.

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on February 14, 2020, 03:14:22 AM
He's winding down, folks.
A little.  But then there was the shameless flirt to the caller who said something about being breathless to talk to him, "Female caller, is your heart beating fast?"

And his tone was quite wound up to the next female caller as well.

Jojo

Nothing a nice romantic meal can't distract me from...
Stop talking to women and buy me dinner with you, George!

MV/Liberace!

Jojo, you need to learn how to embed images in your posts from external URLs rather than attach them because by attaching them you're taking up space on the server for... cat pictures.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2020, 10:47:57 AM
A little.  But then there was the shameless flirt to the caller who said something about being breathless to talk to him, "Female caller, is your heart beating fast?"  ”What are you wearing?”

FIFY

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on February 14, 2020, 11:01:16 AM
Jojo, you need to learn how to embed images in your posts from external URLs rather than attach them because by attaching them you're taking up space on the server for... cat pictures.
LOL.  Yoyo thinks she's in cat world, AKA BarfGab.  Bella-Haven was burned to the ground quite some time ago.  Praise Lee.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on February 14, 2020, 10:47:57 AM
..."Female caller, is your heart beating fast?"...

"Yeeewww know I'm beating something fast..."

albrecht

Norry wasn't paying attention, which is normal, but I was surprised he didn't react to Peter Davenport's joke since it was a movie reference. And EVERYTHING to Norry is movie-based.  I laughed though but because the image of the octogenarian lady in Maine making a replica of the USA she saw caught in her wisteria:

Brother to sister: I think is time we find "a place for mom."

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2020, 02:15:37 PM
Norry wasn't paying attention, which is normal, but I was surprised he didn't react to Peter Davenport's joke since it was a movie reference. And EVERYTHING to Norry is movie-based.  I laughed though but because the image of the octogenarian lady in Maine making a replica of the USA she saw caught in her wisteria:

Brother to sister: I think is time we find "a place for mom."

UFO, not USA.  >:(