• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jojo on February 08, 2020, 05:12:39 PM
It's a shame that divorces are handed out like expensive candy.  I think every divorce case should list the reasons for the inability to get a long. 

I understand that your brief, disastrous marriage to MD ended because you didn't get a long. In fact you can't look at a baby carrot now without being reminded of it.

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2020, 05:29:26 PM
I understand that your brief, disastrous marriage to MD ended because you didn't get a long. In fact you can't look at a baby carrot now without being reminded of it.
Ghosts confabulate??  Okay, naptime.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 08, 2020, 05:29:26 PM

No, it was because everytime we made love I couldn’t help thinking that she was imagining Noory.

C’est la vie.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2020, 06:18:31 PM
No, it was because everytime we made love I couldn’t help thinking that she was imagining Noory.

C’est la vie.
LOL.  With Jorch crooning "Can't help falling in love with yeeewww," while Yoyo rambles on about the song's evil intentions. 

Lucky yeeewww. ;)

FXX

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2020, 07:37:21 AM
I enjoy Mr. Lobo but, of course, Jorch was a complete zero.  Completely clueless about horror or scifi movies.  At least we got to find out a number of times about Jorch not liking "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen." ::) And we can no doubt thank Tommee for handing Jorch that top ten list of movies.

I did get a chuckle when the lady caller thought she was the first to bring up "The Thing" and started rattling on about it, after Mr. Lobo had discussed it in the first hour of the show.  I don't think Jorch even noticed and it took Mr. Lobo to tactfully mention that "yes, it was a good sci fi movie," like they'd discussed earlier that night.  Mr. Lobo may as well have subjected himself to an interview at a dementia facility.                           
Well mike must be doing something right lately because I haven’t seen anyone mention him in a negative way on here latel. He is not part of the sad pack anymore.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2020, 06:18:31 PM

C’est la vie.
That would be really weird.  I don't do things like that.  I always love the one I'm with (not treating them like some cardboard cutout who I can play pretend with.  Life is too short for pretend).  And I've not been served any divorce papers by either of you ghostly characters.  So do keep those paychecks on direct deposit to our mutual accounts unless you want to start paying alimony, lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 08, 2020, 11:58:44 PM
That would be really weird.  I don't do things like that.  I always love the one I'm with (not treating them like some cardboard cutout who I can play pretend with.  Life is too short for pretend).  And I've not been served any divorce papers by either of you ghostly characters.  So do keep those paychecks on direct deposit to our mutual accounts unless you want to start paying alimony, lol.

Yes, dear. ::)

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 08, 2020, 06:35:00 PM
LOL.  With Jorch crooning "Can't help falling in love with yeeewww," while Yoyo rambles on about the song's evil intentions. 

Lucky yeeewww. ;)
More like eeewww.  That's the song where he dances with "Houston's finest", the blond lady in green pants.  The Internet lives "forever".  Although I've never complained about that song, until now.  Green pants lady reduced to "finest in category".

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 08, 2020, 07:43:06 PM

If the shoe fits. . .
At one point in Godlike Productions long ago, the Kansas attorney said a particular voice talks to her once a month at the same time each month.  I wonder what the topics are.

Woah jorch still has a show?  How many susscribers is he up to now?  Am I gonna finally have to take one shoe off to count them?

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2020, 10:40:58 PM
Sun-Tsu guy was ok. An interesting work and very influential..Norry asked same questions n made same comments several times, "of course." The lady guest I think made some subtle, unnoticed digs at Norry when he did same repeat questions with her. Also when he, sorta, hit on her. "I didnt know you were married," or something.

Wasn't paying close attention so can't quote. Was trying to figure out way to compress recycling to fit into can. They should have revised schedules for Christmas, Superbowl, 4th etc where it builds up.
There are very few reasons a man comments on a woman's marital status to her face.  Very few.  Usually it is to convey an attraction.  Not appropriate in this case, I'd say, since she is married and since the purpose of the show is to entertain the audience, not just each other.  Don't bore us while you get fresh.  Is the fact the you didn't know she was married really worth detracting from whatever she was saying?  What was she saying?

Jojo

Quote from: Gnoory on August 13, 2013, 12:01:29 AM
Regardless of whether you continue to listen to me or not.......those of you who have truly offered constructive criticism...I do appreciate it..anyone who cant grow and learn has a closed mind.   

Fixed it for you.  Happy Valentine's Day :).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4go3Hraq8

Dateline

Don't fight too hard for this once in a year opportunity:  Friday, Feb. 14, 2020, Valentine's Day Linner with Norry!  (Linner is a meal not lunch and not dinner.)

A Candlelight Linner at Beverly Hill's Taco Bell.   (You must accept the 10 for $10.00 Beef Taco Special)  That would be five for you and five for Norry.  A special to-go order will be taken back for staff, 10 for them.

Desert will be a pack of gum of your choice from Walgreens. Norry will put his heart into it.  He always does.

Caution bring along a enough back-up funds, if Norry gets an emergency call on his phone and has to dash.

Even though I knew Chuckles was hosting last night, I listened to the first two hours because I have an interest in lake monsters. Chuckles has got to be one or two IQ points above Noory, and her laugh is like fingernails on a chalkboard. Good guest, but the host sucked.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 10, 2020, 02:24:42 PM
Don't fight too hard for this once in a year opportunity:  Friday, Feb. 14, 2020, Valentine's Day Linner with Norry!  (Linner is a meal not lunch and not dinner.)

A Candlelight Linner at Beverly Hill's Taco Bell.   (You must accept the 10 for $10.00 Beef Taco Special)  That would be five for you and five for Norry.  A special to-go order will be taken back for staff, 10 for them.

Desert will be a pack of gum of your choice from Walgreens. Norry will put his heart into it.  He always does.

Caution bring along a enough back-up funds, if Norry gets an emergency call on his phone and has to dash.
And he will quote the taco packets that say, "If you throw this, would it be a flying saucer?"
After that groaner, he'll try, "Polly want a taco?"
https://tbell.bfxmedia.com/

I'm not being sexist just objective. The male Coast guests are grandiose blowhards, the female guests are all crazy cat lady glass menagerie level fantasists, I find many of them sad.

I lasted 10 minutes tonight, the guest was another woman who professes to have some kind of magic talent, this one with past lives regression. like most Coast guests she tries very hard to sound scientific, she must have referred to 'case studies' 5 times in the short time I listened, any story a kook has to tell is a 'case study'.

Anyway she described a woman who came to her for help, the woman literally was a crazy cat lady, who had been evicted and charged criminally over her herd of cats. Our guest took the woman on a past life journey. Wow, much wow, it turns out this woman was a member of a cat cult in ancient Egypt! To get her over the obsession with cats our guest wackadoodle guided her client into a meeting with the High Priest of the ancient Egyptian cat cult.

And Noory sits there and encourages and validates these frauds night after night, year after year.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 11, 2020, 05:16:49 AM

...Anyway she described a woman who came to her for help, the woman literally was a crazy cat lady, who had been evicted and charged criminally over her herd of cats...
LOL.  "Welcome to EllGab.  Clean your litter box often."

ItsOver

I'm not being sexist just objective. The male Coast guests are grandiose blowhards, the female guests are all crazy cat lady glass menagerie level fantasists, I find many of them sad.

I lasted 10 minutes tonight, the guest was another woman who professes to have some kind of magic talent, this one with past lives regression. like most Coast guests she tries very hard to sound scientific, she must have referred to 'case studies' 5 times in the short time I listened, any story a kook has to tell is a 'case study'.

Anyway she described a woman who came to her for help, the woman literally was a crazy cat lady, who had been evicted and charged criminally over her herd of cats. Our guest took the woman on a past life journey. Wow, much wow, it turns out this woman was a member of a cat cult in ancient Egypt! To get her over the obsession with cats our guest wackadoodle guided her client into a meeting with the High Priest of the ancient Egyptian cat cult.

And Noory sits there and encourages and validates these frauds night after night, year after year.
I got a laugh when numbnuts Noory brought up the James Leininger case to the supposed past life regression "expert."  It's one of the more well-known past life cases and the "expert" had never heard of it. ;D Of course, Noory launches into a screwed-up story of the case, saying Leininger as a little boy was fascinated with airplanes and seemed to unexplainably know a lot about them.  He claimed to be a fighter pilot and Noory said he flew the Concorde.  Eh, Jorch, the Concorde was a supersonic commercial airliner, not a fighter plane.  ::)  He should have said Corsair.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on February 11, 2020, 08:26:38 AM
I got a laugh when numbnuts Noory brought up the James Leininger case to the supposed past life regression "expert."  It's one of the more well-known past life cases and the "expert" had never heard of it. ;D Of course, Noory launches into a screwed-up story of the case, saying Leininger as a little boy was fascinated with airplanes and seemed to unexplainably know a lot about them.  He claimed to be a fighter pilot and Noory said he flew the Concorde.  Eh, Jorch, the Concorde was a supersonic commercial airliner, not a fighter plane.  ::)  He should have said Corsair.

Concorde, Corsair, tomato, tomahto...

Yes, that story was kind of like watching a stage skit being over-acted.  But if it helped the cat-o-holic, well, no harm done...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jojo on February 11, 2020, 02:57:00 PM
Concorde, Corsair, tomato, tomahto...
Yes, that story was kind of like watching a stage skit being over-acted.  But if it helped the cat-o-holic, well, no harm done...

Unless George played this as his bumper, in which case I’d be pissed.
https://youtu.be/Yxy1eF_w7sU

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 11, 2020, 04:10:33 PM
Unless George played this as his bumper, in which case I’d be pissed.
https://youtu.be/Yxy1eF_w7sU
LOL.  Absolutely. 

Everyone knows Corsairs are misogynistic.  Look at their pilots.

Bad plane.  Bad!

oh how lucky we are tonight, it's Twofer Tuesday, we get 2 more ladies who have conferred upon themselves special extra sensory powers. They see colors instead of numbers! Jorch told the ladies that when he thinks of the number 8 he sees black. One of the ladies squealed 'You have it too George!' Yeah, it couldn't have anything to do with George associating 8 with the magic 8 billiard ball.

at least there was some respite from these inanities when Jorch took a call for the ladies, another lady who has it altogether told us that metals are sentient beings and come from another dimension. 

Jorch peppering the conversation robotically as always with lots of 'interesting' 's and 'good take' 's. Jorch only recently discovered the word 'take'. He's one hep cat.

well the second guest is a male and babbling woo with the best of the ladies, definitely low T, Jorch is Robert Conrad tonight. They should bring back those battery commercials with radio tough guy George Noory in a guinea t-shirt daring you to knock the battery off his shoulder. That's what society is missing these days, real men, radio tough guys like George Noory.

A listener called in to gush about Tom from La Jolla. Jorch gasped 'He's a genius!' Ol' Thomas from La Jolla's life has to be complete now. His obituary will have that quote from nationally syndicated talk show host George Noory in it for sure. 

Personally I prefer Walter from Chicago, he tells it like it is 'Ya know all dat religious stuff is just fairy stories right, ancient people dint know much about science or history so dey made dem stories up. I got nuthin against it, some people need dat to get by but it ain't real.'

Jojo

Sometimes I wish George could kick Tom under the table so Tom could take care of coughing guests, transmission problems, etc...  No one wants to hear it from a host.  Let Tom do the confrontational stuff.

Obviously the guest had a cough.  Why didn't Tom catch that?  Why didn't George send Tom a text?  The host should not be in a position of having to confront their guest.  That's just awkward.  That's what support staff is for.  Does no one prep guests as to taking cough medicine?  This is winter!  Guests don't know.  They can't read all the rules.  Just tell them.

And why would George revisit the Shirley McLane issue?  All the show would have had to do is let Shirley take 20 minutes to medicate/treat her cough then get her back on.  It could have happened to anyone.

Worse, the show never got her back on.  I was very excited about hearing the show.  I was sorry it was cancelled because the guest was sick.  And George seemed to kind of get an attitude about it, kind of snarky.  And really hard to believe they didn't even reschedule her.

What good does it do to remember another failed show when dealing with a show problem.  Sometimes I think George needs a counselor.  I mean, it's understandable he wanted to vent about (what I call the poor handling of) Shirley McClain.  But his venting had nothing to do with events at hand tonight.  It's just unprofessional and a waste of time.  He's always watching the clock, never getting too deep, but maybe if he were more professional there would actually be time for a little depth.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on February 12, 2020, 03:43:30 AM
Sometimes I wish George could kick Tom under the table so Tom could take care of coughing guests, transmission problems, etc...  No one wants to hear it from a host.  Let Tom do the confrontational stuff.

Obviously the guest had a cough.  Why didn't Tom catch that?  Why didn't George send Tom a text?  The host should not be in a position of having to confront their guest.  That's just awkward.  That's what support staff is for.  Does no one prep guests as to taking cough medicine?  This is winter!  Guests don't know.  They can't read all the rules.  Just tell them.

And why would George revisit the Shirley McLane issue?  All the show would have had to do is let Shirley take 20 minutes to medicate/treat her cough then get her back on.  It could have happened to anyone.

Worse, the show never got her back on.  I was very excited about hearing the show.  I was sorry it was cancelled because the guest was sick.  And George seemed to kind of get an attitude about it, kind of snarky.  And really hard to believe they didn't even reschedule her.

What good does it do to remember another failed show when dealing with a show problem.  Sometimes I think George needs a counselor.  I mean, it's understandable he wanted to vent about (what I call the poor handling of) Shirley McClain.  But his venting had nothing to do with events at hand tonight.  It's just unprofessional and a waste of time.  He's always watching the clock, never getting too deep, but maybe if he were more professional there would actually be time for a little depth.

Perhaps you should write Georgia an email and tell him about these issues. He might even hire you for further consulting.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 12, 2020, 03:36:29 AM
... with radio tough guy George Noory in a guinea t-shirt daring you to knock the battery off his shoulder. That's what society is missing these days, real men, radio tough guys like George Noory...

"Macho, macho man!  G Noory is a macho man!"

ItsOver

Quote from: username on February 12, 2020, 03:48:30 AM
Perhaps you should write Georgia an email and tell him about these issues. He might even hire you for further consulting.
Heh, heh, heh. No doubt.

NoMoreNoory

We all know Joorch has trouble with microwaves. Aside from the Great Pizza Roll Event, he has also informed guests that at home he turns his microwave on and then runs and hides round a corner to escape leaking radiation. Last night, having claimed to be a synesthete (see Cronkite’s Ghost above), he then tried to prove that he’s also a ‘machine empath’ because three microwaves - ‘microwave evans[sic]’, he actually called them - have ‘sparked out and blown up’ in his presence in the last six months.
Time, I think for Tommee to remind him to take the spoon out of the mug, or that the tin foil is supposed to go on his head, not on top of the bowl of whatever he’s trying to warm over.