• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 01, 2020, 10:29:02 PM
Anyone catch Joorch referring to ‘Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Band Club’ last night? Only arguably the most iconic album title in the pop/rock canon. And only Joorch could be solidly relied upon to screw it up.
As also, when he and the guest were throwing out examples of great Fabs songs, Joorch offered up ‘Imagine’.

doh, i meant to include that in my earlier post about Jorch's Beatles interview.  I only listened for 5 minutes but he packed in a lot of cringe worthy Noory in. My favorite was his keen ear, when he noted that the Beatles' genius was 'their songs had a good beat to them'. 

NewStar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 02, 2020, 12:07:34 AM
doh, i meant to include that in my earlier post about Jorch's Beatles interview.  I only listened for 5 minutes but he packed in a lot of cringe worthy Noory in. My favorite was his keen ear, when he noted that the Beatles' genius was 'their songs had a good beat to them'.

George Noory is a Satanist.

NewStar

WIKIPEDIA

Premiere Networks is an American radio network.
It is the largest syndication company in the United States. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of iHeartMedia and is headed by Julie Talbott, who serves as president.
Parent organization: iHeartMedia
Headquarters: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
Founded: 1987
Formerly: Premiere Radio Networks
Key people: Julie Talbott; (President)
Subsidiary: Clear Channel Collective Marketing LLC

So Julie Talbott is the brainless woman who is keeping brainless C2C host George Noory employed.

NewStar

GeorgeStupid Turmeric Noory,
+++++++++++++++++++

Art Bell was asking creative intelligent and sometimes funny questions. Art was engaging with his guests and callers.
George Noory is purely incapable of doing that. George's IQ is not high enough to be creative and intelligent.
George Noory is dry reading from cue cards and is soulless in his "performance" as a talk show host. Boring as fuck is another way to describe George Noory.

GeorgeStupid Turmeric Noory,
I tried to listen what the guest has to say and that stupid turd,George Noory, was asking/reading questions like some fucking soulless robot.
No emotion, no fucking spark of interest, just dry reading from a cue card.
Guest didn't finished answering previous question and this imbecil George Noory was already reading next question not even waiting for the guest to finish his answer.
What a fucking abortionist.
George Noory, no wonder that your wife left you, you are really some very special piece of human shit pretending to be hot shot talk show host...
I'm sure George Noory that your kids and grandkids hate you and they make fun of you behind your back how dumb and boring you are.

NewStar

Art Bell, I don't know where you are in the afterlife, but if you are in Hell by any chance can you please send some demons
to attack that stupid dumb unintelligent boring like shit uncreative fuck face George Noory so he get's scared and quits hosting Coast To Coast.
Art, that dead brain Noory is bringing bad name to your show.
Please Art, fix your mistake when you said supportive words about Noory.. that he 'get's it' ..and destroy his hosting job at C2C now.

NoMoreNoory

Ha! Yes. I texted the whole quote to my wife, who was elsewhere. Their songs, he announced were ‘simple, with a rhythm and a beat, and just fun to listen to.’
Also his comment, with his trademark dispassionate condescension, as when he metaphorically pats Stephen Hawking on the head with that ‘I like what he does’ dismissal: ‘Those young men were geniuses, weren’t they?’

NewStar

PREMIERE NETWORKS is possessed by demons.Main demon is George Noory

Coast To Coast used to be great show to listen to to hear really creepy spooky paranormal stories.
But since George Noory became the main host the C2C show became totally boring kitsch. Only weekend guest hosts are interesting.
Short of exorcism there might be no chance of having good old C2C show back as long as George Noory is polluting the airwaves with his
substandard, boring, lame, unimaginative, colorless and irritating performances as the main host.
Paying no attention to guests and asking absurdal questions is his forte.

NewStar

Rare actual photo of George Dickhead Noory.
Was he seducing children, WTF?

NewStar

If George Knapp is not available to replace Turd Noory as main host of Coast To Coast than Richard Syrett should be next logical choice.

NewStar

OK, I'm done with expressing my humble opinion about that Brain Dead Boring asFuck George Turmeric Noory.

NewStar

"If George Knapp is not available to replace Turd Noory as main host of Coast To Coast than Richard Syrett should be next logical choice."

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 02, 2020, 12:27:20 AM
Ha! Yes. I texted the whole quote to my wife, who was elsewhere. Their songs, he announced were ‘simple, with a rhythm and a beat, and just fun to listen to.’
Also his comment, with his trademark dispassionate condescension, as when he metaphorically pats Stephen Hawking on the head with that ‘I like what he does’ dismissal: ‘Those young men were geniuses, weren’t they?’
I like how you explained that!

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on February 01, 2020, 05:17:28 PM
I heard this, I know I did, it was a call from a Boomer:

Well, Hello Norry, I am a Boomer. . 

Norry:  "Well is that like a Sonic Boomer?

Calller:  No, I am a Baby Boomer.  .

Norry:  Excitedly interjecting, "We have a Sonic in St. Louis, I go there for a Coney Dog after the show."  It is the only 24-hour Sonic in the state.

Caller:  I was born between 1950 and 1964,  that is why I am a Boomer.  Now the purpose of my call. . . .

Norry:  Is a Big Boomer like a Sonic Boomer? 

Caller:  My call is about big booms that we are hearing in the desert.

Norry:  And, Sonic also has good deserts. . .  Did  you know that we used to go  to Coney Island when the family would visit my aunt.  They would put a harness on me when we went on the boardwalk.  I did Ed Sullivan imitations for quarters. 

By now, the caller has given up, Click!

Norry: (As it goes into a commercial break playing "Bring In The Clowns")  He leads out with his Ed Sullivan imitations. ..
I'm cracking up.  You nailed it.

Jojo

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 01, 2020, 04:21:02 PM
Well there you are up against an ambiguous word choice.  We are critical in the sense that the Second Coming would be widely panned here for overuse of CGI.

It's best thought of as a symposium of grumpy old men who cordially loathe each other (this time a deliberately ambiguous choice) like, say, a small-town barbershop.
And me.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 01, 2020, 12:45:31 PM
the Phil Hendrie Art Bell Coast parodies are pure comedy gold. i literally LOL every time I listen to them. The ABBA intro music as the announcer goes through the interminably long directions for callers 'If you're east of the Rockies call 1-777-3499, those west of the Rockies call 1-503-8210, if you're east of the Rockies and below the 42nd parallel call 1-262-6606, if you're west of the Rockies and voted for Jimmy Carter call 1-443-4422, if you're east of the Rockies and suffer from acid reflux call ................ ' and on and on.
LOL.  There's a whole world out there I never even knew about.  Do you have  a link?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 02, 2020, 12:27:20 AM

and that lame commentary came coming out of a commercial playing 'I Want To Hold Your Hand' or one of the early hits. I guarantee you he couldn't name any Beatles album other than Sgt. Pepper's and somebody posted he managed to mess that one up even. Beatles are a little bit before my time but I know a ton about them because how could you not, you'd have to be completely devoid of any curiosity about anything to not know the Beatles story and music in the 60s/70s. He is a zero, he talks about his boyhood fascination with space, he knows jack shit about astronomy.

did he also make some embarrassing comment about 'Michelle' like 'they did that one in French didn't they?' or did I dream that?

ItsOver

... My favorite was his keen ear, when he noted that the Beatles' genius was 'their songs had a good beat to them'.
Jorch also thinks Mozart had some "catchy" tunes.

http://youtu.be/wbFOA62dCEs

FXX

Quote from: Morgus on February 01, 2020, 07:36:47 PM
That millennial 20-something caller suggested a "millennial only" caller line, but Noory then counter-suggested an entire night of only millennial open lines callers - somehow I think that would only result in a lot of dead air...
Yeah well that's what was mentioned for like ten seconds of the call the other 4 minutes or so was actually a pretty good personal story but whatever. Oh and if you want to listen to the replay for free here is the link. zfirelight.blogspot.com/2020/02/01-31-20-beatles-secrets-open-lines.html?m=1

ItsOver

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 12:19:33 AM
WIKIPEDIA

Premiere Networks is an American radio network.
It is the largest syndication company in the United States. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of iHeartMedia and is headed by Julie Talbott, who serves as president.
Parent organization: iHeartMedia
Headquarters: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
Founded: 1987
Formerly: Premiere Radio Networks
Key people: Julie Talbott; (President)
Subsidiary: Clear Channel Collective Marketing LLC

So Julie Talbott is the brainless woman who is keeping brainless C2C host George Noory employed.
Let me do you a favor.  Reading this quote from "typical corporate suit" Julie is better than ipecac for purging your self.  Enjoy!

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

https://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Renews-Long-Term-Deal-with-Premiere-Networks.aspx

Here's Julie on road kill.

“I’m continually amazed by the taste and value of road kill,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “Road kill is a driving source of nourishment, and we’re proud to continue harvesting it and serving it to the deplorable masses.”

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 02, 2020, 03:52:48 AM
did he also make some embarrassing comment about 'Michelle' like 'they did that one in French didn't they?' or did I dream that?

Oh yes he did! And just to help us along, he ‘sang’ a bit of it. But he quite distinctly sang “Michelle, my belle” as opposed to ma belle which would be, you know, French.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on February 02, 2020, 07:06:53 AM
Let me do you a favor.  Reading this quote from "typical corporate suit" Julie is better than ipecac for purging your self.  Enjoy!

“I’m continually amazed by the dedication and passion George has for Coast to Coast AM and his audience,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “George is the driving force behind the show’s continued success, and we’re proud to extend our partnership.”

https://www.premierenetworks.com/Press/Pages/George-Noory-Renews-Long-Term-Deal-with-Premiere-Networks.aspx

Here's Julie on road kill.

“I’m continually amazed by the taste and value of road kill,” shared Julie Talbott, President of Premiere Networks.  “Road kill is a driving source of nourishment, and we’re proud to continue harvesting it and serving it to the deplorable masses.”

😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

expat

I see that tonight we're due to be told that "Mars and other planetoids have complex biology and dangerous creatures." I sure hope George remembers to ask Tim Cohen how he knows that.

Robert

Quote from: NewStar on February 02, 2020, 12:27:22 AMPaying no attention to guests and asking absurdal questions is his forte.
Is "absurdal" a Nooryism?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 01, 2020, 09:57:40 AM
I only listened to 5 minutes last night, there was an old British gentleman on who's written a book about his experiences as a journalist covering the Beatles.  George Noory must have been the 'squarest' loser mamma's boy of his entire generation. The old British gentleman described a meeting between the Beatles and Elvis Presley who had requested a meet up with the Fab Four. George's response to the story was 'What about Liberace? Did they meet Liberace?' WHAT .... THE ... FUCK .....  it's the goddamn Beatles, the British Invasion, rock and roll, and Jorch is asking about Liberace a bizarre old fag classical pianist dressed up like a drag queen channeling Louis XIV whose fans were blue haired 70 year old ladies. He could have asked about the Rolling Stones, the Kinks, the Who but nope, he goes Liberace. Then followed up with a question or comment about Sammy fucking Davis Jr.  This topic should have been right in his wheelhouse as he was a teenager and young adult when the Beatles caused a cultural revolution across the globe but it was all lost on George who was spending Friday nights with Mom making Kraft caramel treats listening to Liberace and Sammy Davis Jr. His critical assessment of the Beatles as a band was classic inept limited intelligence Noory 'what was different about them, their songs had a really good beat.'

There's not much these days that can make me laugh until the tears come, but this did. Thanks

'Great emerging artists, just great' - George Noory

if I hadn't listened to this trainwreck for years I'd swear it was a parody but a parody of what?  the emerging artists are absolutely terrible, every one of them, you'd think there'd be some listeners out there with kids or grandkids who have some talent that they'd submit to the show. it's not even senior citizens home talent show caliber.

this guest is the kind of nutty Coast show guest I like, he is arrogantly insane, his claim is that Prince Charles is the anti-Christ. 

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on February 02, 2020, 09:50:13 PM
There's not much these days that can make me laugh until the tears come, but this did. Thanks

thanks, i write better when i'm angry and i don't know when exactly but i went from annoyed and amused by George and Coast to pure hatred. I realized he's not just a talentless shmuck, he's an asshole and scam artist exploiting his vulnerable audience and depriving people like me who just want something interesting to listen to overnight that's live - there are tons of great podcasts out there but they're not live.