• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

FXX

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
Mike, it's not your age/demographic I have a problem with, it's the fact you repeatedly remind us you're a millenial.  I find that annoying, just like I do when Bill reminds us he's an atheist, Corny reminds us he's a former military policeman/corrections officer/convicted felon, Charles reminds us his Dad was murdered in an ambulance,  and a former poster here who felt it was neccessary to constantly remind us of her sexual orientation. While I get that there may be specific situations where self identifying in one form or another is important while calling in (such as a pilot self identifying when discussing a topic related to flying), by and large I don't care about a caller's age, race, sexual preferences, or shoe size.  I especially don't care to hear any of those things repeatedly.  You ask good questions, better than most in fact, but I don't think I've ever heard a question you've generated that was a direct function of your demographic. You called the other night, I think with Ian, and got through the call without self identifying.  It was a good call, and mentioning being a millennial would not have been value added.

I appreciate the feedback.

another bang up job of booking by Tommy, a woman who sounds like Roseanne Barr who has had the ability since a small child to talk to spirit beings which led her to her life's work as a crackpot. she'll let you know that it's all very scientific though, she's made a film of her work.

of course Jorch offers no challenges to anything that comes out of her mouth.

very impressive.

oh, i may be wrong about this woman, she may be a legitimate scientist. i had no idea respected Hollywood celebs like Cory Feldman took part in experiments included in her film until Jorch just brought it up.

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 23, 2020, 02:47:49 AM
another bang up job of booking by Tommy, a woman who sounds like Roseanne Barr who has had the ability since a small child to talk to spirit beings which led her to her life's work as a crackpot. she'll let you know that it's all very scientific though, she's made a film of her work.

of course Jorch offers no challenges to anything that comes out of her mouth.

very impressive.
I might have misheard but did I hear this lady claim that it is ok to drive with ones eyes closed? 

FXX

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2020, 07:19:07 PM
I might have misheard but did I hear this lady claim that it is ok to drive with ones eyes closed?
That is what it sounded like she said.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 23, 2020, 03:00:01 AM
oh, i may be wrong about this woman, she may be a legitimate scientist. i had no idea respected Hollywood celebs like Cory Feldman took part in experiments included in her film until Jorch just brought it up.

Dr Judy Wood is a legitimate PhD professor of mechanical engineering, and she's off her rocker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 24, 2020, 09:14:07 AM
Dr Judy Wood is a legitimate PhD professor of mechanical engineering, and she's off her rocker.

Why? Because she realizes that the official 9/11 story is bullshit? You invesigated air crashes and must’ve studied physics so you know that it is too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on January 24, 2020, 10:23:29 AM
That.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Judy_Wood

Why was there never a proper investigation done into the remains?! They were promptly shipped off to China. There’s intelligence and then there’s just being a tool for corruption, which is what you’re doing here.

expat

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2020, 10:48:20 AM
Why was there never a proper investigation done into the remains?! They were promptly shipped off to China. There’s intelligence and then there’s just being a tool for corruption, which is what you’re doing here.

Who says a "proper" (whatever that means) investigation was not done? One reason Judy Wood is crazy is that she can't, apparently, do simple arithmetic. She says that the towers didn't fall to the ground but were "dustified" and just blew away on the breeze. But the 1.45 million tons of debris sent to Fresh Kills is about right for the expected weight of the WTC.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on January 24, 2020, 11:41:42 AM
Who says a "proper" (whatever that means) investigation was not done? One reason Judy Wood is crazy is that she can't, apparently, do simple arithmetic. She says that the towers didn't fall to the ground but were "dustified" and just blew away on the breeze. But the 1.45 million tons of debris sent to Fresh Kills is about right for the expected weight of the WTC.

Proper would have been to carefully examine the evidence, which was not done. It was promptly shipped to China. Why?!

It’s hilarious that you claim to be fronting for science on this. ;D

Was I hallucinating in my sleep or did Coast really have a guest on last night for 2 hours who argued that the earth was flat?

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 25, 2020, 06:11:48 PM
Was I hallucinating in my sleep or did Coast really have a guest on last night for 2 hours who argued that the earth was flat?
Indeed. Apparently with some Biblical explanation and main claims was that "telephone game" (aka Chinese Whispers) is great theory as his claim. "Who are you going to believe? Those closest to the source?" In the past folks thought flat and they are "closer to source," so believe them.  What about a rhombus? He only mentions squares or rectangle as being potential "shape" from Job which was carved in a circle. Or something....personally the loony lady who advised that one can drive with their eyes closed the other day is better, albeit more dangerous.

He is not trying to prove the earth is flat not but only that the Biblical scholars thought it was flat. And, I presume,his argument if you believe in the Bible than the earth is flat. Q.E.D.

Apparently a term is now "glober" used as pejorative for those who believe the earth is round.   

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on January 25, 2020, 06:11:48 PM
Hearing Syrett announce that guest last night was better than the max prescribed dose of Ambien.  I was out cold in minutes.

Jojo

Dr. MD MD makes some good points here.
Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2020, 06:18:18 PM
Indeed. Apparently with some Biblical explanation and main claims was that "telephone game" (aka Chinese Whispers) is great theory as his claim. "Who are you going to believe? Those closest to the source?" In the past folks thought flat and they are "closer to source," so believe them.  What about a rhombus? He only mentions squares or rectangle as being potential "shape" from Job which was carved in a circle. Or something....personally the loony lady who advised that one can drive with their eyes closed the other day is better, albeit more dangerous.

He is not trying to prove the earth is flat not but only that the Biblical scholars thought it was flat. And, I presume,his argument if you believe in the Bible than the earth is flat. Q.E.D.

Apparently a term is now "glober" used as pejorative for those who believe the earth is round.   

The way I see it, if the earth were flat then why would the moon be round.  And we clearly can see it is by its shadow.  I wonder how "flatters" explain the way eclipses hit the Earth because I'm pretty sure the way they come in proves the Earth is a globe.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 22, 2020, 07:40:10 AM
"That's true."

Very nice artwork there.  There might be a market for that t-shirt, especially if you add a mustache or half 'stache, as it was that one time.  Can you submit it to the mod here who was taking ideas for a store.

Jojo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on January 21, 2020, 05:26:16 PM
There's just so much hate here . . . .  No recognition of George's improved ability to stay focused and ask an intelligent question. 
ACE of CLUBS, were you being sarcastic or sincere?  He has improved over the last years with regards to not being so smug and not talking so much about bikini girls.  Also, he doesn't play "Gotcha" so much with people who annoy him.  So yes, there's been improvement, but not sure it's in his focus or question quality?  Are you sure?

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 04:40:23 PM
He's done both.  When he's used the word multiple times on a call, it's usually done to first describe himself, then later to define his demographic as a group and those within the group.
But that's how millennials are.  A tiger can't change its stripes!

Jojo

Quote from: pate on January 20, 2020, 03:24:12 AM
Probabop-ally naught a bad thing, the Hawaiian studio wasn't ever completed, so the live stream rapesex-roomp thing never came to futurition...

Nautical igNooron....

-p
lol.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jojo on January 27, 2020, 03:04:00 PM

His last two calls, or at least the last two calls I've heard, did not mention "millennial" at all.

FXX

Quote from: Jojo on January 27, 2020, 03:04:00 PM
Maby if you actually listen to the recent calls you would learn Mike didn't mention that term.

FXX

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 27, 2020, 07:15:44 PM
His last two calls, or at least the last two calls I've heard, did not mention "millennial" at all.
Thanks.

I used to be amused by this idiot's act but I despise George Noory now. I hate phonies and liars, the former I avoid like the plague the latter if a friend or family member lies to me about anything semi-important I cut them off.  I heard George doing a fake commercial with some black guy who is selling a fast/cleanse and Jorch lying through his teeth tells the audience 'trust me I have done it and it works'.  Fuck you Ahab, you are a lying con artist. Then he goes back to this nutjob guest who is droning on about ancient aliens, just total delusional garbage but there's Ahab Noory 'wow what a story' and 'jeeeze' and 'mmhmm', every bit as phony as the commercial. He believes in none of this.

Kobe Bryant and his daughter are dead. And here's George Noory, God is a ball buster or of course he just might not exist.

Jojo

Only a sick shithead and an inane asshole would play Send in The Clowns.  I feel very sorry for her, whoever she is.  What an royal ass.  It's no wonder he said he was "lonely" one Valentine's Day.  De ja vu.  No woman should participate in a relationship with an emotional abuser, and this song, to be broadcast like that, as I've said before many times, is emotional abuse.  What a fucking shithead.

And last night one of the songs suggested his SO is quite old, something about George Bush, Sr. croaking "It's been such a long time", last night.  Like gravel on a chalk board.  I don't care whether the singer is Willie Nelson or not; if it sounds like George Bush, Sr. then to me it will always be George Bush, Sr.

Whoever she is, I can only assume she is just using him at this point, and honestly who could blame her, because no woman who wants a meaningful marriage would put up with that shit.  I wonder how she copes with the stress of his insulting, emotionally unprotective demeanor.  What her vices are.  What her self-care failures are.  Because repressed anger can lead to a lot of health problems and unhealthy coping mechanisms.  Maybe she was thinking of exercising soon, but now feels like what's the point.  He's going to call her old and a clown irregardless.  Why not just eat another frozen pizza?  Yes, the whole thing.  Who wants to be in a relationship with a ass?

Too bad Lorena Bobbitt isn't free tonight.  No man, no man with a apouse should ever play Send in The Clowns on public national airwaves.  Songs that are meant as reveries are not songs you choose to broadcast.

And all you defensive types, it won't make sense if you jump on me & tell me I've jumped to conclusions.  Bullshit.  The song is clearly a dedication.  And he is the only emotional abuser in the studio.  Ergo, he was the asshole that ordered it.  I seriously doubt Tom or any other employee is playing a piece of shit song like that right before Valentine's Day, or ever.

I've been around a long, long time and in all my life listening to many radio stations, I have heard many, many songs played and dedicated to people.  But not this insulting song.  It's like Total Eclipse of the Heart.  You just don't dedicate that to someone you love.  Is George Noory capable of love?  Is he a narcissist?  What song would you dedicate to George Noory on Valetine's Day?  We could start with Highway to Hell.

The second guest was talking about the importance of resting one's brain. Ironically, George is resting his brain 24/7.

Jojo

George I don't have $6.95 on a Recurring Billing Payment Method (Guaranteed to be a $38 failure) to join Insiders, nor do I have much time to devote to this, as I am in the middle of a huge project right now.  So I can't privately email you and the forum host here does not offer messaging.  And Ell Gab apparently hasn't met you.  I also don't have a printer so I'm not going to type a note and mail it.  I'm certainly not going to write this out and mail it - would take all day.  Therefore, the only reasonable way I have to communicate with you is right here.

So, you listen to me.  "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" MAKES OF MOCKERY OF LOVE, AT VALENTINE'S DAY, NO LESS.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?  You come across as all warm/friendly but look at your hostility.  Only a very hostile, hostile man would make a mockery of love.  Sure, the sentiments in the song happen.  Lots of horrible things happen in life.  Like the ways your pets died, the way your dad emotionally blackmailed you, the way your comrades went to combat while you got lucky, the way you admired MTV girls while your wife I guess washed dishes, etc....  We all have regrets of terrible or immature things that have happened.  BUT WE DON'T GO AROUND ANNOUNCING THEM TO THE WORLD.  HAVE SOME SHAME.  BE DECENT.  PROJECT A MATURE IDENTITY.  Your microphone is very public.  Perhaps you should rant in your vehicle or scream into your pillow, instead.  You need a counselor if you think playing this song is in any way appropriate.  Make the time.

I spent over an hour picking out your fan mail for Valentine's Day.  I spent over an hour assembling what little I had to offer you.  I thought about it, I cared about it, I drove around in the car with it for a month because I couldn't reach it under my current project, and I was about to pack it & send it last night or today.  Some of the items in it have been saved over a year for you, and more I'm sure.  I never have the time I would like to do the best job assembling and presenting and mailing, but I did wrap one of the gifts already.

But I am not sending a damn thing to a man who makes a mockery of love on my time, especially before Valentine's Day.  I happen to have a Leo moon, a combination you don't have the brains to fathom.  Leos don't need attention or recognition, but they do need respect.  I don't know who Send In The Clowns was for, if anyone, but you were being disrespectful to the concept of love when you allowed it to be played on your show.  I am sure I have given you that feedback in this forum many times before.  It is totally an unacceptable song to play as people plan for Valentine's Day, or ever, as far as I'm concerned.

WTF am I supposed to do with all your V-Day stuff?  I am in the middle of a huge project.  I don't know where the receipts are & some of it is non-exchangeable, due to the length of time it has been saved for you.  I can't keep hauling it around & there is no storage space in my dwelling.  It hurts me as much NOT to send it as it did/will to acquire, store, prepare and re-store it.  I am very busy and you were very, very rude.

Do not expect me to listen to shows that offend me this way.  And if I do, expect a repeat of Valentine's Day 2014.  02//14/14 was such a lovely number but you just had to ruin it with the Daily Celebrity activity.  Even after my anger fades, I am a person of principle.  Don't "destroy" my values by mocking love.  SOME THOUGHTS SHOULD NOT BE EXPRESSED.  AT ALL.  You s#**.

Everyone has a right to feel their disappointments, to make their mockeries, whatever.  Don't be negative about love on my time and don't broadcast such negativity when it clearly involves some person who is not there to speak for herself.  I have collected things you have inferred about the traits of attraction you presumed SO has.  Not one of your inferences has been good, and three have been very unflattering.  You asserted to that one guest that she is NOT beautiful.  "George, you have a beautiful wife".  "No, I don't".  Wow.  She must be a saint.  And "Still the One" implies she's old.  It also rudely acknowledges that you know you have other options.  There are several other examples, too.  Be respectful to your SO.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on January 29, 2020, 05:50:14 AM
The second guest was talking about the importance of resting one's brain. Ironically, George is resting his brain 24/7.
That implies he has one.

Quote from: Jojo on January 29, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
George ....

I spent over an hour picking out your fan mail for Valentine's Day.  I spent over an hour assembling what little I had to offer you.  I thought about it, I cared about it, I drove around in the car with it for a month because I couldn't reach it under my current project, and I was about to pack it & send it last night or today.  Some of the items in it have been saved over a year for you, and more I'm sure.  I never have the time I would like to do the best job assembling and presenting and mailing, but I did wrap one of the gifts already.

But I am not sending a damn thing to a man who makes a mockery of love on my time, especially before Valentine's Day.  I happen to have a Leo moon, a combination you don't have the brains to fathom.  Leos don't need attention or recognition, but they do need respect.  I don't know who Send In The Clowns was for, if anyone, but you were being disrespectful to the concept of love when you allowed it to be played on your show.  I am sure I have given you that feedback in this forum many times before.  It is totally an unacceptable song to play as people plan for Valentine's Day, or ever, as far as I'm concerned.

WTF am I supposed to do with all your V-Day stuff?  I am in the middle of a huge project.  I don't know where the receipts are & some of it is non-exchangeable, due to the length of time it has been saved for you.  I can't keep hauling it around & there is no storage space in my dwelling.  It hurts me as much NOT to send it as it did/will to acquire, store, prepare and re-store it.  I am very busy and you were very, very rude.

Do not expect me to listen to shows that offend me this way.  And if I do, expect a repeat of Valentine's Day 2014.  02//14/14 was such a lovely number but you just had to ruin it with the Daily Celebrity activity.  Even after my anger fades, I am a person of principle.  Don't "destroy" my values by mocking love.  SOME THOUGHTS SHOULD NOT BE EXPRESSED.  AT ALL.  You s#**.

Everyone has a right to feel their disappointments, to make their mockeries, whatever.  Don't do it on my time.

wow .... you're in love with George Noory. you talk like you have had an ongoing real relationship with the man. i'm not sure what's crazier - the delusion that you're in a relationship with a radio personality you've never met OR that there's a person who actually is attracted to George Norry.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jojo on January 29, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
George I don't have $6.95 on a Recurring Billing Payment Method (Guaranteed to be a $38 failure) to join Insiders, nor do I have much time to devote to this, as I am in the middle of a huge project right now.  So I can't privately email you and the forum host here does not offer messaging.  And Ell Gab apparently hasn't met you.  I also don't have a printer so I'm not going to type a note and mail it.  I'm certainly not going to write this out and mail it - would take all day.  Therefore, the only reasonable way I have to communicate with you is right here.

So, you listen to me.  "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" MAKES OF MOCKERY OF LOVE, AT VALENTINE'S DAY, NO LESS.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?  You come across as all warm/friendly but look at your hostility.  Only a very hostile, hostile man would make a mockery of love.  Sure, the sentiments in the song happen.  Lots of horrible things happen in life.  Like the ways your pets died, the way your dad emotionally blackmailed you, the way your comrades went to combat while you got lucky, the way you admired MTV girls while your wife I guess washed dishes, etc....  We all have regrets of terrible or immature things that have happened.  BUT WE DON'T GO AROUND ANNOUNCING THEM TO THE WORLD.  HAVE SOME SHAME.  BE DECENT.  PROJECT A MATURE IDENTITY.  Your microphone is very public.  Perhaps you should rant in your vehicle or scream into your pillow, instead.  You need a counselor if you think playing this song is in any way appropriate.  Make the time.

Everyone has a right to feel their disappointments, to make their mockeries, whatever.  Don't be negative about love on my time and don't broadcast such negativity when it clearly involves some person who is not there to speak for herself.  I have collected things you have inferred about the traits of attraction you presumed SO has.  Not one of your inferences has been good, and three have been very unflattering.  You asserted to that one guest that she is NOT beautiful.  "George, you have a beautiful wife".  "No, I don't".  Wow.  She must be a saint.  And "Still the One" implies she's old.  It also rudely acknowledges that you know you have other options.  There are several other examples, too.  Be respectful to your SO.

Wtf.... Seek help.