• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 06, 2019, 09:52:08 AM
George would sleepwalk through Peaches and Herb.
The other day he said Doug is love instead of dog is love.  Herb & sleep must fit in here like a crossword puzzle.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on October 06, 2019, 10:33:40 PM
Is SDM out? And 'got the band back together?' That first image? I seem to recall one of his chart-toppers lyrics: "Look at the map, baby? Earthquakes and floods, don't say maybe! Look at my cape....let's fly away- guitar solo- and not pay taxes....."

Are you saying SDM was one of the emerging artist groups?

Dr. MD MD

Last night George was reading copy and came across the word allegedly which he pronounced al-league-edly.

The host is an oafish dimwit but the vast majority of guests are literally people not that long ago who would have been in mental asylums.

I keep hoping some chick in this paranormal scene, maybe Linda Howe, will go public and out Jorch as a sexual harasser and he'll go the way of Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose etc.  I gotta think there's a lot of #metoo material at these conferences Jorch appears at.

I haven't listened to the show since Knapp last weekend but last night I did hear about 15 minutes of an old Jorch Coast show with Richard Belzer the actor/comedian who fancies himself a JFK assassination researcher. Belzer has lived in France for many years, and Jorch the most unworldly person on the planet is asking his trademark childlike questions about France which prompts Belzer to ask Jorch if he's ever been to Europe, kind of inviting him. Jorch replies 'Richard, I've been to Canada and Mexico and pretty much every state here in the States' LOL like he's proud of never leaving North America. For a person with his kind of money to have never been to Europe, and him being an Arab never having been to the Middle East just says so much about what a limited human being he is. Some people don't have the money for international travel, or it's life circumstances, he has no excuses other than he's a dolt and proud of it somehow.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on October 07, 2019, 11:32:28 PM
The host is an oafish dimwit but the vast majority of guests are literally people not that long ago who would have been in mental asylums.

I keep hoping some chick in this paranormal scene, maybe Linda Howe, will go public and out Jorch as a sexual harasser and he'll go the way of Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose etc.  I gotta think there's a lot of #metoo material at these conferences Jorch appears at.

Yes, yes and more yes.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 07, 2019, 09:30:55 PM
Last night George was reading copy and came across the word allegedly which he pronounced al-league-edly.
And early tonight he was talking about individuals & said, "If they're loose," but I don't remember what the word was supposed to be.  His mind was on loose people, lol.

ItsOver

Ha, ha, ha!

ItsOver

...I keep hoping some chick in this paranormal scene, maybe Linda Howe, will go public and out Jorch as a sexual harasser and he'll go the way of Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose etc.  I gotta think there's a lot of #metoo material at these conferences Jorch appears at.
That's a good point.  I'm not sure why Noory flies under the radar in this area.  Maybe it's just because he's such a non-celebrity, nobody cares and they just think he's a doofus that's not worth the effort.  I'm sure Yoyo's continuous labeling of his bumpers and other actions as blatant misogyny aren't going anywhere.

expat

Hint: Mike Bara has been banned from one of the annual woo-woo conferences.

Whitley Strieber on his own podcast/radio show had no shame telling a story of how he went on some astral projection ride at a conference and in the wee small hours of the morning he floated down from the ceiling of Linda Howe's hotel room and was standing over her bed, she awakened and was none too happy with the situation, he then floated out the window. 

I wonder if anybody's ever asked her about that story.

NoMoreNoory

And tonight:
‘From the City Of Angels near the Pacific Ocean, good morning, good evening, whenever you may be....’

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2019, 04:08:55 AM
That's a good point.  I'm not sure why Noory flies under the radar in this area.  Maybe it's just because he's such a non-celebrity, nobody cares and they just think he's a doofus that's not worth the effort.  I'm sure Yoyo's continuous labeling of his bumpers and other actions as blatant misogyny aren't going anywhere.
I don't remember saying misogynist as a general characterization.  I think he's wanton & flagrant in his attractions to various sex symbols.  I'm no saying it's all bad.  He is very nice to most women (except when he leads them on).

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 09, 2019, 12:00:38 AM
And tonight:
‘From the City Of Angels near the Pacific Ocean, good morning, good evening, whenever you may be....’
He just didn't know whether it really was morning or evening.  I head it too.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on October 08, 2019, 07:52:29 AM
Hint: Mike Bara has been banned from one of the annual woo-woo conferences.
Which one?

expat

Conscious Life AND CitD, it seems:

That was last January.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: expat on October 09, 2019, 09:50:25 AM

That was last January.

So the President of the United States decreed he couldn't appear at these conferences?

Jojo

Quote from: expat on October 09, 2019, 09:50:25 AM

That was last January.
That sounds absolutely ridiculous, unless he made some threats of violence?  What were the allegations against him?  This sounds unbelievable.  If you can't be a liberal on the New Age circuit, what has the world come to?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on October 09, 2019, 11:35:06 AM
That sounds absolutely ridiculous, unless he made some threats of violence?  What were the allegations against him?  This sounds unbelievable.  If you can't be a liberal on the New Age circuit, what has the world come to?

You should read it again. Could you be a conservative on the New Age circuit?

expat

Quote from: Jojo on October 09, 2019, 11:35:06 AM

We have to distinguish between the reasons for the bans and Mike Bara's perceptions of them. Here's Bara's version:

I have to be careful here, not to make accusations that I can't document. But to me, his reasons are not very credible, whereas the rumours of his past misbehavior at woo-woo conferences ring very true.

That was at Conscious Life 2103. Shana Eva certainly looks as though she's enjoying the attention, but it does go to show that Bara expects to get more than just fan appreciation at those events.

Corona Kitty

There's been a lot of talk about Bara and some of the things he may or may not have done. There's been a few people who are quite credible who have made a number of allegations against Bara.

I don't know him personally, but I highly doubt Gaia would give a flying fuck about who he voted for or supports. Absurdly asinine ladies and gentlemen.

expat

Quote from: username on October 09, 2019, 12:50:45 PM
There's been a lot of talk about Bara and some of the things he may or may not have done. There's been a few people who are quite credible who have made a number of allegations against Bara.

I don't know him personally, but I highly doubt Gaia would give a flying fuck about who he voted for or supports. Absurdly asinine ladies and gentlemen.

There's no doubt that Bara annoyed Gaia with stuff like this.

But the thing is, Gaia doesn't get to decide who is or isn't invited to CitD.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: expat on October 09, 2019, 01:33:21 PM
There's no doubt that Bara annoyed Gaia with stuff like this.

But the thing is, Gaia doesn't get to decide who is or isn't invited to CitD.

Annoyed yes excommunicated NAY.

oh jeeze poor Neil deGrasse Tyson. how long into the interview before Jorch's Big Bang Theory shtick he bores every physicist guest with 'I just don't get it' 'How could there be nothing, where did it come from?'

I don't get it either but at least I understand that physicists also don't know so it's a dumb question. The answer to what came before the Big Bang may never be found/proven by human beings. We're smart creatures but our intelligence has a limit.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
You should read it again. Could you be a conservative on the New Age circuit?
By outing their status quo as fake, he was being a liberal.

A conservative would have kept the status quo.  IMHO.

I haven't seen the fake mummy episode, but if the mummies were mummies that Gaiam celebrates, then I can see that he might not be invited back.  Like a party guest that says the host actually got their current vehicle by stealing it.  But, if the mummies were not closely related to Gaiam then Gaiam should tolerate all views.