• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 02, 2019, 04:17:10 PM

I remember that conversation, and I recall nothing about panty models. Talking about Paul Peterson and Donna Reed is merely shorthand for referencing tv from a very different era. Just as talking about Dana Plato and Todd (can't remember. last name) is shorthand for screwed-up former child stars.

Of course, 'til you consider the source.

Don't forget Shelly Fabares, from the same mention!

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 02, 2019, 03:55:40 PM
I call BS on the first guest last night. I have read THE INNOCENTS ABROAD by Twain, and it is nothing like the guest described. I note that he did not give the title of the book, probably because he did not want anyone to check his theory. When George went to the break with his teaser, I Knew Cahn would say Mark Twain when he returned. Does that make me psychic... or just really good at discerning BS?
By current standards, psychic!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 04:50:39 PM
Of course, 'til you consider the source.

Don't forget Shelly Fabares, from the same mention!

Things change.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 02, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
Things change.
There once was a man with dementia who rejected his wife because he said he had no idea who she was.  He said, "That's not my wife.  That's an old woman."  According to my mom, the wife was really, really hurt.

I would have brought him a hand mirror and said, "And you are an old man!" ::)

Jojo

Thanks for working, everyone.  Aren't family holidays fun.

The cartoon below says:

"I'm the Labor Day Fairy.  I'm here to teach you the meaning of collective bargaining."

If George said anything about women modeling underwear -  which I doubt -  it was said in a cultural, rather than sexual context. It would probably have been about the generation before his considering the underwear models in the Sears and Wards wish books to be scandalous.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 02, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
Things change.

Sorry to see Shelly Favares has jumped on the monkey-see/monkey-do   pink hair bandwagon. It's sad that at her age she still hasn't gained the self-confidence not to jump on the latest idiotic fad.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 02, 2019, 07:14:52 PM
If George said anything about women modeling underwear -  which I doubt -  it was said in a cultural, rather than sexual context. It would probably have been about the generation before his considering the underwear models in the Sears and Wards wish books to be scandalous.
The only garment he has commented on was one of Miley Cyrus' onesies.

He doesn't rave about women modeling underwear (except Miley Cyrus); he raves about women who have modeled in their underwear.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 07:48:14 PM
The only garment he has commented on was one of Miley Cyrus' onesies.

He doesn't rave about women modeling underwear (except Miley Cyrus); he raves about women who have modeled in their underwear.

Miley's vagina dentata outfit wuz on fleek yo

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 02, 2019, 07:57:56 PM

What a mixed message that sends.  Definitely looks like an invitation more than anything else.

See the places where George takes us.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 02, 2019, 07:57:56 PM

Whatever happened to JJ anyway? Surely, he couldn’t have gone Ellgab?!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 08:06:32 PM

Who knows, I am the last 4chan hold out everyone else left i dont even know why i am still here. I should probably log out out for good and give the SJW's and cat ladies back their board the meme war is over.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 08:06:32 PM

he showed up for one day awhile back, haven't seen him since.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on September 02, 2019, 08:11:29 PM
Who knows, I am the last 4chan hold out everyone else left i dont even know why i am still here. I should probably log out out for good and give the SJW's and cat ladies back their board the meme war is over.

Jojo

He had to correct himself from saying Carissa when he meant Christopher Columbus...

well Hurricane Dorrian has been humbled down to a Cat 2 hurricane as it moves northward. 

so the question is will Georgie refer to his group intention experiment to weaken the mighty storm?

Tommy got in a dig at George last night. George intro'ed Tommy calling him something like the manager of his schedule. Then Tommy said: "Unfortunately, It's my schedule too". He can no-longer hide his frustration about being George's handler/babysitter. I would advise Tommy that It's not worth the stress and damage to his health. Meanwhile, Tommy seethes, corks his volcanic rage,  and continues to eat himself into an early grave.

Dateline

Has anyone else noticed this?  There is a move to give Tommy equal billing in some of the events and even bring him on air to pitch events. 

For instance on  those lunch events it is so.  Also, some of the conferences promote him as some sort of person on stature.  They show his picture and give him equal billing with Norry.  There is a conference in  Scottsdale, Arizona that has done that.

It seems he is getting more air time during the first hour, especially at the bottom of the hour.  It used to be all about Norry.  Now it has a little Producer Tom thrown in the mix

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on September 03, 2019, 08:48:07 PM
Has anyone else noticed this?  There is a move to give Tommy equal billing in some of the events and even bring him on air to pitch events. 

For instance on  those lunch events it is so.  Also, some of the conferences promote him as some sort of person on stature.  They show his picture and give him equal billing with Norry.  There is a conference in  Scottsdale, Arizona that has done that.

It seems he is getting more air time during the first hour, especially at the bottom of the hour.  It used to be all about Norry.  Now it has a little Producer Tom thrown in the mix
There's been a lot of praise for Tom in Bellgab.  I guess they read it.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 03, 2019, 05:11:30 PM
Tommy got in a dig at George last night. George intro'ed Tommy calling him something like the manager of his schedule. Then Tommy said: "Unfortunately, It's my schedule too". He can no-longer hide his frustration about being George's handler/babysitter. I would advise Tommy that It's not worth the stress and damage to his health. Meanwhile, Tommy seethes, corks his volcanic rage,  and continues to eat himself into an early grave.
Hormone disorders cause obesity, too you know.

I think all he meant was that they are very busy.  Tom and George seem to get alone great.  Tom seems like a pretty happy person to me.

The first time George told how he asked to be driven by the house where Jonbenet Ramsey was killed, it seemed morbid and bizarre. It's become even creepier now that George seems to delight in repeating this story as often as he can.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on September 04, 2019, 04:32:40 AM
The first time George told how he asked to be driven by the house where Jonbenet Ramsey was killed, it seemed morbid and bizarre. It's become even creepier now that George seems to delight in repeating this story as often as he can.
Indeed. He mentions frequently how he had the "opportunity" to drive by the house and also to "ponder" the events.  :o   

MyEye

Quote from: Tangerine on September 01, 2019, 07:42:04 PM
Since you are on such a roll, could you find out what Noory said about Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares for me?

If it's after the opening comments, I won't be 'rolling'.  On the heels of the movie "American Sniper", the last whole Noory show I listened to was with a former sniper.  Noory equated his 'service' with the combat veterans'.  Sad.

Are there any photos of George Ralph Noory in a US Navy uniform?  Noory shows photos of himself and other photos of him with celebrities but none of him in military uniform.  With all the talk he does about his rank and service, where is even one photo.  If no photo, how about him even showing a redacted, but with his name on it, his form DD-214.  He often claims service in the US Navy but what proof is there he did? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Tangerine on September 03, 2019, 11:05:17 PM
Hormone disorders cause obesity, too you know.

I think all he meant was that they are very busy.  Tom and George seem to get alone great.  Tom seems like a pretty happy person to me.

Freudian slip? 

albrecht

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/art-bell-vault-secrets-revelations/

I recall Norry mentioning this possibility during a show (I think a Gabcast?)  Hopefully they find some material not included in the great "archive?" Funny how they still need to pimp out old Art shows to get people to sign up or listen to the modern version of the show.