George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: AvDaBr on July 15, 2019, 10:36:37 AM

You're complaining about it?
Indifference is what you might be thinking of.  I'm not indifferent.  So, it takes a lot of listening to be an effective basement dwelling rat eater!

Dateline

Quote from: Sixteen on July 15, 2019, 05:14:22 AM
On Friday the Coast site said George would be on Sunday.  They lied!  Again!

Norry classic.

Uncle Duke

I notice Cornelius no longer does his "Bible, Bullets, & Beans," and "God, Guns, & Gold" spiel.  Wonder if George or the C2C brain trust asked him to stop?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 16, 2019, 09:22:04 AM
I notice Cornelius no longer does his "Bible, Bullets, & Beans," and "God, Guns, & Gold" spiel.  Wonder if George or the C2C brain trust asked him to stop?

Since Lear Capital, Rwmington, and the Gideons are not sponsors Tommee lilely told Corny to cease and desist. Either say "Eggs, "Worker In The Light, and beets" or nothing at all. The iHate Media, Inc paralegals might also have been suspect of encouraging an ex-con to promote bullet hordes? 

Dateline

Norry is a cave dweller, and he admits it every night in St. Louis.  When he want WO-MAN he goes out with his cave club and bonks them on the head.  He drags them back, by the hair, leg, arm, anyway will do.  Then he makes them clean out his dead rats, build them a fire, and cook them as he instructs.  After that, you have dinner with Norry.  Love is in the air.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2019, 10:46:13 AM

Since Lear Capital, Rwmington, and the Gideons are not sponsors Tommee lilely told Corny to cease and desist. Either say "Eggs, "Worker In The Light, and beets" or nothing at all. The iHate Media, Inc paralegals might also have been suspect of encouraging an ex-con to promote bullet hordes?

There was a caller, may have been that grizzled old atheist (Walter?), who gave George serious grief about a felon (Corny) owning a firearm. Maybe that prompted George to ask him to drop the routine.  Now if they could figure out a way to get that idiot trucker "the mind control guy" to stop screaming his shtick.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 16, 2019, 04:19:23 PM
There was a caller, may have been that grizzled old atheist (Walter?), who gave George serious grief about a felon (Corny) owning a firearm. Maybe that prompted George to ask him to drop the routine.  Now if they could figure out a way to get that idiot trucker "the mind control guy" to stop screaming his shtick.
I'm a bit concerned about a guy presumably driving a tractor-trailer on our roads screaming out that he is a "mind-control guy." It could be. Also it could be Tommee, or iHateMedia, Inc paralegals, started to get concerned with ex-con, regardless of facts of the case, "Corny" sent them reams and reams of paper concerning his "case" and has lots of theories/claims against Mueller and doing his "bullets" shtick?  Maybe they are trying to walk back, slowly.   

It is funny how shows get cranks who just hammer the same topic over, and over, and over.  Walter(?) reminds me, a bit, of "Charlie the Liberal" who always used to call into Art and rant his usual talking-points and piss Art off- more for the same crap regardless of show subjects not, necessarily, due to the political bent.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 16, 2019, 04:19:23 PM
Now if they could figure out a way to get that idiot trucker "the mind control guy" to stop screaming his shtick.
Listening to the SIT shows, you really notice the better ratio of quality-content callers. Now the "callers"(assuming they're real and not paid) all have gimmicks and catch-phrases, all encouraged by Noory. Art would have hung up on shouting-trucker and blocked him.

Is Cornelius allowed to use a fax machine?

ItsOver

Speaking of cranks, I wonder where Bill, the AAA from West Hartford's been.  I haven't heard him pissing off Clyde in awhile.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on July 16, 2019, 04:43:11 PM
Speaking of cranks, I wonder where Bill, the AAA from West Hartford's been.  I haven't heard him pissing off Clyde in awhile.

He was MIA from C2C for a while, then made a couple appearances in pretty short order.

Jojo

Not too long ago, someone reminded Cornelius of his spiel, and after a moment he transitioned right back into it.

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 16, 2019, 04:39:02 PM
Listening to the SIT shows, you really notice the better ratio of quality-content callers. Now the "callers"(assuming they're real and not paid) all have gimmicks and catch-phrases, all encouraged by Noory. Art would have hung up on shouting-trucker and blocked him.

Is Cornelius allowed to use a fax machine?
Why not??

lol the guests just get worse and worse. this priest who helps stuck souls get unstuck is an inarticulate nut, this is the sorry state of the Catholic Church where it's become very difficult to recruit men into the priesthood. These stuck souls came to him a dream. Jorch asked a decent question 'How do these people find yeeeeeeew though?'. Now a good charlatan would have a well rehearsed thought out answer to that because it's an obvious question. This guy's answer 'Other people tell them about me', lol it's word of mouth referrals.

As much as George references THE WIZARD OF OZ, he doesn't seem to have actually watched the entire film. That bizarre music clip at the beginning of the show was awful. The singer must be a friend of George, desperate for exposure.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 17, 2019, 03:52:44 AM
lol the guests just get worse and worse. this priest who helps stuck souls get unstuck is an inarticulate nut, this is the sorry state of the Catholic Church where it's become very difficult to recruit men into the priesthood. These stuck souls came to him a dream. Jorch asked a decent question 'How do these people find yeeeeeeew though?'. Now a good charlatan would have a well rehearsed thought out answer to that because it's an obvious question. This guy's answer 'Other people tell them about me', lol it's word of mouth referrals.
Lol

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 17, 2019, 05:36:50 AM
As much as George references THE WIZARD OF OZ, he doesn't seem to have actually watched the entire film. That bizarre music clip at the beginning of the show was awful. The singer must be a friend of George, desperate for exposure.

The song tribute to John F Kennedy Jr?  hahaha if my wife or kid wrote that dreck I still wouldn't play it. if it wasn't Coast i'd be sure that was a comedy bit. Maybe the woman who did it is attractive and Tommy negotiated sex for him and George for playing the song.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 17, 2019, 09:44:50 AM
The song tribute to John F Kennedy Jr?  hahaha if my wife or kid wrote that dreck I still wouldn't play it. if it wasn't Coast i'd be sure that was a comedy bit. Maybe the woman who did it is attractive and Tommy negotiated sex for him and George for playing the song.
"See what yeeewww can do about that, Tommee..."

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on July 17, 2019, 09:59:32 AM
"See what yeeewww can do about that, Tommee..."

"If you play, you pay."  Norry.

Quote from: Sixteen on July 17, 2019, 01:56:09 AM
Why not??
He threatened to injure his boss and co-workers via fax machine, pled guilty and served 9 months. Now he's saying he's innocent, was set up by the FBI and only pled guilty because somebody put a string in his food(?) implying they were going to lynch him if he didn't play along(? anybody feel free to correct this mess)

Anybody notice a weird dead air moment towards the end of last night's show? I'm guessing Noory had his post-show turkee sammich on his mind

albrecht

Repairing one of my fences earlier and listened I thought "no way this guy is an actual priest" (with his new-agey talk, "everyone is good by nature," denial of hell except as a "personal" thing or temporary, etc) but I went in and checked and, sure enough, apparently he is an actual Catholic and went to Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology at Berkley (it is Berkley so that could explain some of his ideas that would appear to be in conflict with the Catecism of the Catholic Faith.) I'm not a Catholic but he seemed to have pretty weird beliefs and ideas that would seem to conflict with, at least the traditional, Catholic views.  Norry with his usual inane questions.  Amazing to compare Art with Father Martin versus Norry with this guy.....

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 17, 2019, 11:43:12 AM
He threatened to injure his boss and co-workers via fax machine, pled guilty and served 9 months. Now he's saying he's innocent, was set up by the FBI and only pled guilty because somebody put a string in his food(?) implying they were going to lynch him if he didn't play along(? anybody feel free to correct this mess)
I seem to recall "Corny" alleged at some point that they would make racial slurs, put nails in his tires, and put a noose (I think that was the "string") in mentioned in his food or on his desk? No way could "Corny" get away with the fax machine with Art. Three pages max! And he, apparently, sent Tommee and Norry packages of lots of papers "documenting" his case. I also like how he sidles up with Corsi, or anyone, who Mueller/FBI have interviewed or prosecuted.  There are some problems with Mueller''s history especially with regard to the Boston Mob, Whitey Bulger, case and corrupt FBI and allowing innocent people in prison, even death row, to protect FBI informants but I doubt the "Corny Case" is the scandal as claimed.....

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on July 17, 2019, 11:50:40 AM
Repairing one of my fences earlier and listened I thought "no way this guy is an actual priest" (with his new-agey talk, "everyone is good by nature," denial of hell except as a "personal" thing or temporary, etc) but I went in and checked and, sure enough, apparently he is an actual Catholic and went to Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology at Berkley (it is Berkley so that could explain some of his ideas that would appear to be in conflict with the Catecism of the Catholic Faith.) I'm not a Catholic but he seemed to have pretty weird beliefs and ideas that would seem to conflict with, at least the traditional, Catholic views.  Norry with his usual inane questions.  Amazing to compare Art with Father Martin versus Norry with this guy.....
The Celtic Catholic Church (USA) is one example of a non-conforming quasi-Catholic denomination.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 17, 2019, 11:46:28 AM
Anybody notice a weird dead air moment towards the end of last night's show? I'm guessing Noory had his post-show turkee sammich on his mind
Sorry, wasn't paying attention, but maybe the dead air was a brain slice sample while Noory was pondering Donna Reed and Shelly Fabares again.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 17, 2019, 11:43:12 AM
"Allegedly threatened..."  Okay, well, thanks for the information.  I wonder if he is allowed to use a fax.  Can't a fax be traced by *67?  So, the phone company would have known what address sent the threat.  I don't know what state he's in, defenders do good work.  I wonder if he asked for a lawyer.  Always ask for a lawyer!!

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 17, 2019, 09:44:50 AM

Be sure to tell girls about George's monkey disease, Tommy.
Quote from: Dateline on July 16, 2019, 03:28:38 PM
Norry is a cave dweller, and he admits it every night in St. Louis.  When he want WO-MAN he goes out with his cave club and bonks them on the head.  He drags them back, by the hair, leg, arm, anyway will do.  Then he makes them clean out his dead rats, build them a fire, and cook them as he instructs.  After that, you have dinner with Norry.  Love is in the air.

Ha, ha, so the monkey disease carrier is a caveman.  Hmmm...  TMI!

yeah i checked too, there are a bunch of Christian colleges around Berkeley. Jorch asked him one of his usual childlike questions -  what would you do if you were contacted by Jeffrey Dahmer? The priest told him that all people are good because humans are made in God's image. That's blasphemy i think in Catholicism, humans are born bad not good, from Original Sin. Then he added that one of these stuck souls he worked with was a murderer of a child. So he aided and abetted a man who committed a great sin who should be in Hell for eternity. So Jorch asked him if Hell exists, his answer was that he didn't *think* of Hell as some eternal prison but it's something of a person's own making - whatever that means.

Uncle Duke

Remember the "Old Catholic Church" priest, Andrew Wingate, who was a C2C guest a couple times? He's the guy who predicted, among other things, the US would be invaded by the Russians and Cubans?  That was at least ten years ago.  Always struck me odd his mystical prophecy happened to follow the plot of a cheesy 80s Patrick Swayze movie.