• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Last week George had a guest, Chris ??, who talked about medicinal benefits of various plants and herbs.  In response to a caller asking for a natural sleep aid, he recommended an Indian herbal supplement.  Anyone catch its name? 

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2019, 08:15:21 AM
Heh, palm reader.  Right there with the numbers nut.  Jorch is getting paid pretty will to be an incompetent carnival barker.  He should take his show on the road.  Oh, wait...

http://youtu.be/cuDWN0UU3NE

He just needs to add a straw hat and cane.

The  palmist is so brilliant he thinks Russia is still the "Soviet Union". One step up from the Numbers Lazy. Carnival barker is apt.

Jojo

Last night I heard a guest say a first for the show. Shedlock said TWICE that his prediction had been wrong. Although he is not one of George's huxsters, it was refreshing. As I recall, all of the C2C phonies predicted Clinton to win the last election. When it was over, they all started back-peddling, making excuses that they had actually said or meant something different. The worst was fat-ass Hogue (who still has not been brought to justice for the crimes he committed against the people of Oregon when he was a Rajneesheee). It was laughable when he and Snoorge claimed he was correct because of the popular vote. What is so terrible about saying: "I'm sorry, I was wrong". The two ways to spot a phony seer is : they sell their services, and they will NEVER admit to have made a false prediction.

Jorch is such a shameless thief. The guest tonight is a demographics/trends expert, the guest explains some phenomena followed by Jorch repeating the exact same idea in his own awkward wording as if he is also an expert. He does it with all guests.

The guest just made the observation that women are taking over the world, based on the demographics of college enrollments which are now heavily in favor of females. He noted law schools are now 70% female. 'Woke' Jorch, awakens from 1919, and chortles 'gee some of them are smarter than men.'

LOL the man is 70 years old and has no idea what his own political philosophy is. The guest asked him if he was a liberal, Jorch got flummoxed which is his natural state, and said he's not political that he's an issue by issue fella and he's for helping people, government's role is policies that help people, then he concludes 'I'm a libertarian.'

Jorch is a liberal but he doesn't have the balls to admit it because he knows his audience sways conservative.

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 11, 2019, 12:29:26 AM
LOL the man is 70 years old and has no idea what his own political philosophy is. The guest asked him if he was a liberal, Jorch got flummoxed which is his natural state, and said he's not political that he's an issue by issue fella and he's for helping people, government's role is policies that help people, then he concludes 'I'm a libertarian.'

Jorch is a liberal but he doesn't have the balls to admit it because he knows his audience sways conservative.

'The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' - Ronald Reagan
Well, I perceive George to be very conservative.  The way I saw it, George was tongue-tied because no one has ever called him liberal before.  I think he just wasn't prepared for that.  He has claimed to be a Libertarian for a long time.  The people that want to get rid of food stamps, bail-outs and subsidies. 

Jojo

Dear Tom,

When I texted, "That was great...  insiders mia"  IT WAS A POSITIVE COMMENT FOR GEORGE SAYING THAT HE DID A GREAT JOB COVERING DEAD AIR WHEN THE INSIDERS DEAD AIR THING HAPPENED.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  You must have thought I was being sarcastic, because I was immediately blocked.

On May 15, at 11:10PM, after I was blocked, I e-mailed you an apology for communicating ineptly.  But why did you think I was sarcastic?  When I said it was "great", that's what I meant.  Recently, Travis in customer service wouldn't unblock that phone number.  But I just want you to know I was being complimentary of your program.

Sixteen

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 10, 2019, 11:55:44 PM
Jorch is such a shameless thief. The guest tonight is a demographics/trends expert, the guest explains some phenomena followed by Jorch repeating the exact same idea in his own awkward wording as if he is also an expert. He does it with all guests...

A local station sometimes runs a plug for C2C which has an outtake from some show where Jorch blathers on about how the world is going to hell but he concludes with a classic Noory moronic-sounding "but, yuh, know, I think we're all going to be just hunky-dory."  Since Jorch, a noted worldly expert, is saying it, we're all, of course, supposed to be reassured and comforted.

We're doomed.

Dateline

I understand that the PreRats are shutting up one of their hosts for an update and refurbishing.  I have to look into this further. 

Dateline

I have uncovered  it, they are working on Norry.  It has  already been determined that Norry is a snob.  That is because he thinks he is just too good for all of the nice women who have tried to get to know him.  For instance there was that women whom he danced with at one of his show.  She called in during the holiday shows and he was frosty with her.  I also recall that attorney woman who was over the moon for him.  That moon turned into molded cheese. 

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 11, 2019, 12:29:26 AM

Spot on. George has never had a philosophy, he's just a piece of driftwood that floats with the tide. If he is driven by anything, it is the need to have material success because he was so brow-beaten by his over-bearing father, who he was never quite able to please. Yep, he's a liberal, but he is also a girly man. This is why he has such great rapport with all those ditsy new-age woman who dominate the guest list.

Dateline

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 11, 2019, 07:07:49 PM
Spot on. George has never had a philosophy, he's just a piece of driftwood that floats with the tide. If he is driven by anything, it is the need to have material success because he was so brow-beaten by his over-bearing father, who he was never quite able to please. Yep, he's a liberal, but he is also a girly man. This is why he has such great rapport with all those ditsy new-age woman who dominate the guest list.

Really, Norry, come clean, you probably had a Barbie Dream House.

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on July 11, 2019, 07:09:49 PM
Really, Norry, come clean, you probably had a Barbie Dream House.

...With "action figures".

Dateline

Norry has now Oprahrized Coast!  Tomorrow night, "My Babies's Daddy is an illegal alien." 

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 11, 2019, 07:07:49 PM
And he's defensive about his masculinity, like tonight stressing that he had boy toys, when a guest listed toys for both genders. 

oh great another astrologer. this one won't even give me the immature pleasure by pronouncing Uranus as yur-ANUS. He's doing 'Yur-aw-nus'. It's ANUS you fraud.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 12, 2019, 01:19:52 AM
oh great another astrologer. this one won't even give me the immature pleasure by pronouncing Uranus as yur-ANUS. He's doing 'Yur-aw-nus'. It's ANUS you fraud.
You are correct.  But, it could be an accent because when he says "off the air," it sounds like "awf the air".

Jojo

Another fine show.  I don't think GN meant to talk over the personal counselor a few times.  It was interesting having two single parenting guests at the same time.  The last guest seemed to be a guest veteran, and GN even asked him open-ended questions that had long answers, with 7 minutes to the break.  Do you think new guests just get short questions until George feels like he has a grip on them over the course of a few guest appearances?  Like training dogs with very short leashes?  I never thought of it that way before.  I'd assumed the show was more dynamic.  But, maybe not.

I'd love to hear the details behind Noory's fall from grace in the broadcast news industry. He's been bragging lately more often about his time as the news producer of the 6'oclock news program for a network affiliate TV station in Detroit, I believe an ABC affiliate. That's a major job.  So how does the producer of the 6'oclock news on TV go from there to a late night radio talk show talking to loons in St. Louis? Sumtheen must have happened to crash his career. 'Tommy, I forget how I blew my career as a big news producer. Could you do some research and look into it for us?'

Can't even imagine the idiot in that kind of high pressure environment. Jorch with his shirt sleeves rolled up, tie loosened,  'Martinez there's something weird going on down at the port of Detroit. Could be heroin smuggling. Take a crew down there and investigate! Berkowitz the Mayor is holding a press conference at City Hall about the allegations he embezzled a hundred thousand dollars. Get on it! Murph there was a shooting on the East Side, drug gangs shot it up real bad, 3 dead including a 6 year old little girl caught in the cross fire on her way to her grandmother's. Let's go people the citizens of Detroit are counting on yeeeeeew!!!'

From that to 'George did you know Cleopatra seduced a handsome young slave boy named Theophilus who was very well endowed and Marc Antony never found out he wasn't the biological father of his youngest son?' 'Amazing! You are the reincarnation of Cleopatra so you would know wouldn't you?.'

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 12, 2019, 04:06:30 AM
I'd love to hear the details behind Noory's fall from grace in the broadcast news industry. He's been bragging lately more often about his time as the news producer of the 6'oclock news program for a network affiliate TV station in Detroit, I believe an ABC affiliate. That's a major job.  So how does the producer of the 6'oclock news on TV go from there to a late night radio talk show talking to loons in St. Louis? ...
Maybe the Detroit station decided they wanted something decent rather than a half-assed trainwreck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dateline on July 11, 2019, 11:22:31 PM
Norry has now Oprahrized Coast!  Tomorrow night, "My Babies's Daddy is an illegal alien."

Maybe we’ll all get a new car.