• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2019, 04:39:17 PM
What is even more unbeleefable is that he cut the replay show out to the awful UFO Phil song, so the replay wasn't even a full replay. Compare him to Syrett who has guests on and takes actual callers.

I like it when Richard Syrett and Jimmy Church host Open Lines. They try to get as many callers on the air as possible.

George is inconsistent. He lets certain callers blather on and on, but he gives other callers the bum's rush!

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on July 08, 2019, 01:16:22 AM
I like George, especially his dulcet voice. But I really get annoyed at some of his antics, such as leaving the show early, cutting off the callers, or interrupting guests just when they're about to make a point.
He did give a timely laugh, though, when the guest said seven inches is a big deal.

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on July 08, 2019, 01:08:20 AM
Haha, you can find recipes for gluten-free wrappers on the Internet. I just use store-bought wrappers because I am too lazy to roll out little rounds of dough.
We have trash compactors, so why can't we a machine that spits out flattened sheets of dough?  Could be an accessory function of a bread maker.

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on July 08, 2019, 01:24:40 AM
I like it when Richard Syrett and Jimmy Church host Open Lines. They try to get as many callers on the air as possible.

George is inconsistent. He lets certain callers blather on and on, but he gives other callers the bum's rush!
He seems more concerned about "the clock" than any of the fill-in hosts.  It seems like if he knows a break is coming up, then he lets some callers talk rather than take a chance on a new topic when time's running out.

ItsOver

Quote from: PurpleChirple on July 07, 2019, 05:13:48 PM
Hawaiian studio or not, I'm sure as hell glad he STILL SUCKS.  Where else would I go to convince one otherwise?  ItsOver, as usual, you've summed up C2CAM & UFO Phil gorgeously..."UFO Phil is the perfect metaphor for the entire reign of Noory.  Imagine having this represent your major life achievement.

One big fucking joke."

Good God man, the knowledge you possess!   :o
I credit the two dozen eggs I consume daily.

NoMoreNoory

I like George, especially his dulcet voice. But I really get annoyed at some of his antics, such as leaving the show early, cutting off the callers, or interrupting guests just when they're about to make a point.

In other words, you like George in spite of his evident inability to do his job.

Guest asks caller a question: "He's not there... he...uhh hung up"

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 08, 2019, 09:10:01 AM
In other words, you like George in spite of his evident inability to do his job.
Plus, to me his voice is irritating.  He sounds like a crude, stupid rube.  No surprise there.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Sixteen on July 08, 2019, 01:58:00 AM
He did give a timely laugh, though, when the guest said seven inches is a big deal.
We have trash compactors, so why can't we a machine that spits out flattened sheets of dough?  Could be an accessory function of a bread maker.

George does have a nice chuckle.

A pasta machine probably would work pretty well. However, I would be too lazy to assemble and clean it.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 08, 2019, 09:10:01 AM

I think he does a serviceable job when he sticks to paranormal topics. I thought that was supposed to be the premise of the show, not all the alternative health, geopolitics and economics he's always discussing.

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: ItsOver on July 08, 2019, 12:27:02 PM
Plus, to me his voice is irritating.  He sounds like a crude, stupid rube.  No surprise there.

Everyone has his or her quirk, I guess. George's soothing voice is the reason I started to listen to the show.

I  fell asleep a few times with the radio on, and when I woke up, two weirdos were talking about UFOs. I noticed one of them had a pleasant voice, so I continued to listen.

Dateline

Hmmm.  "Where have all of the young girls gone?" and the Jeffrey Epstein arrest.  Do you see a connection here?

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on July 08, 2019, 02:56:11 PM
George does have a nice chuckle.

A pasta machine probably would work pretty well. However, I would be too lazy to assemble and clean it.
Thanks for the idea!  They have everything nowadays.  Fresh pasta, bread makers, DIY ice cream, hot cotton candy...  I even saw a one-cup espresso maker the other day.  It just amazes me how far home use equipment has come.  I know some of these have been around for years, but now you almost just push a button!  Well, I'm not stocked for these things at all, but I might go get the single espresso maker.  That's pretty cool.  Oh, and GNS!  Because he doesn't have any caffeine.  1 tablespoon of ground beans mixed with decaf, one tea, one cocoa or 7 oz cola is not going to affect you, George!  It is supposed to help.   

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Sixteen on July 08, 2019, 04:15:48 PM
Thanks for the idea!  They have everything nowadays.  Fresh pasta, bread makers, DIY ice cream, hot cotton candy...  I even saw a one-cup espresso maker the other day.  It just amazes me how far home use equipment has come.  I know some of these have been around for years, but now you almost just push a button!  Well, I'm not stocked for these things at all, but I might go get the single espresso maker.  That's pretty cool.  Oh, and GNS!  Because he doesn't have any caffeine.  1 tablespoon of ground beans mixed with decaf, one tea, one cocoa or 7 oz cola is not going to affect you, George!  It is supposed to help.

George doesn't drink any caffeine? That's strange. I know he's very careful about what he puts into his body, but researchers have found some positive health benefits from caffeine and coffee. Guess he'd rather stick with his supplements and beet powder.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on July 08, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
George doesn't drink any caffeine? That's strange.

Many Jesuit assassins don't use drugs whether they're working deep cover or not. It's not strange at all.

George doesn't drink any caffeine? That's strange. I know he's very careful about what he puts into his body, but researchers have found some positive health benefits from caffeine and coffee. Guess he'd rather stick with his supplements and beet powder.

And don't forget that nutritional powerhouse, the Pizza Roll. The Noory superfood cabinet would not be complete without it.

Quote from: albrecht on July 05, 2019, 04:34:10 PM
I admit I laughed during the show the other night when Norry was reporting about custom's officials seizing lots of "African Rat Meat" someone was trying to smuggle into the country. I wondered to myself "was he also a hater?"

He better be a hater.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
Many Jesuit assassins don't use drugs whether they're working deep cover or not. It's not strange at all.

Jesuit assassin?  There's a lot of

in those words...

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on July 08, 2019, 09:37:27 PM
Assassin?  Don't hurt your haters, George!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dOsbsuhYGQ 

Jojo

I'm never sure he tells the truth.  I mean one time he feigned he doesn't go to bars, as if he really was embarrassed a caller met him in a bar.  And, he said he only had a sherry once in a while.  But almost every pic has wine in it.  Then he mentioned nightly vodkas...

Jojo

George said the guest is going to tell us how to "whacktivate" the economy. 

Oh a palm reader, can't imagine a worst idea for a guest.

Jorch: What about North Korea? what do you think?

Palm Reading Charlatan: I don't see a problem at all.

whose palm he read to foretell North Korea's future I don't know. I just emailed Tommy, told him I am a master in the ancient art of reading ballsacks and labia and I want to be on the show.

When did Thomas from California become a regular caller? Very unique voice, sounds a little like the voice actor who did the Puppy Chow TV commercials and the voice of Winnie the Pooh.

expat

"The economy is going to boom starting in November. I see it in people's palms"

*eyeroll*

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 09, 2019, 02:32:22 AM
Oh a palm reader, can't imagine a worst idea for a guest.

...just emailed Tommy, told him I am a master in the ancient art of reading ballsacks and labia and I want to be on the show.
Heh, palm reader.  Right there with the numbers nut.  Jorch is getting paid pretty will to be an incompetent carnival barker.  He should take his show on the road.  Oh, wait...

http://youtu.be/cuDWN0UU3NE

He just needs to add a straw hat and cane.

PChirp

Quote from: ItsOver on July 09, 2019, 08:15:21 AM
Heh, palm reader.  Right there with the numbers nut.  Jorch is getting paid pretty will to be an incompetent carnival barker.  He should take his show on the road.  Oh, wait...

http://youtu.be/cuDWN0UU3NE

He just needs to add a straw hat and cane.

If DR. Daniel Pearl ISN'T involved, I'm NOT interested buddy.  You've seen what George "Falkie" Senda is capable of due to his extensive interviewing technique.  That's one sure way to 'proverbially' kill two birds with one stone---Falkie chasing after the event itself and an exclusive interview (most typically right outside the nearest shitter), and Jorch for just fucking showing up and crooning to the audience.  JEEZ!    >:( >:( >:( >:(  Actually, yuck....a carnie is too good a description for our beloved Jorch.  "Step right up, motherfuckers!"   ;D

expat

David Childress, the publisher who once wrote a 5-star Amazon review of a book he himself published. Nasty little man.

Jojo

Another fine show.

Would you post the Art Bell bumper music list again? I bookmarked it but it's gone and the other sites are nowhere near as comprehensive.  Was Whiter Shade of Pale one of them? 

Jojo

I checked out the site mentioned and found something interesting.  Even though it's a few years old, I'm curious who was responsible?

"Battleground: Bellgab

Post by Riddick » 04-29-2015 04:05 PM

THERE'S SOMETHING ROTTEN AT BELLGAB
    A HACKING? A SALE?! A WAR!? The popular message board is now redirecting to COAST TO COAST AM’s official website."
http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=724466&sid=ba6a251e784b54144f3b3dc2334e809c#p724466

>>>How did this turn out?  What caused BG to route to C2C?

Jojo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on July 09, 2019, 01:17:09 PM
If DR. Daniel Pearl ISN'T involved, I'm NOT interested buddy.  You've seen what George "Falkie" Senda is capable of due to his extensive interviewing technique.  That's one sure way to 'proverbially' kill two birds with one stone---Falkie chasing after the event itself and an exclusive interview (most typically right outside the nearest shitter), and Jorch for just fucking showing up and crooning to the audience.  JEEZ!    >:( >:( >:( >:(  Actually, yuck....a carnie is too good a description for our beloved Jorch.  "Step right up, motherfuckers!"   ;D
Pearlple Chirple...