• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dateline

He should have a Coast Insider lotto drawing each week for one Coast listener to receive a free year of being a Coast Insider.  All you have
to do is like something from your Facebook account.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 23, 2019, 02:37:56 PM
lol
Did you know they ding you with high fees for purchasing, then loading, then using, even checking your balance!  50 cent fee on your end if an ATM declines your purchase for lack of funds.  Half of them aren't re-loadable anyhow, either, so then you start over paying again for a new one. Yet, they are intended for poor people.

I just expected more from George.  Did Coast require automatic recurring billing under Art Bell?

Quote from: Dateline on June 23, 2019, 02:17:14 PM
He should have a Coast Insider lotto drawing each week for one Coast listener to receive a free year of being a Coast Insider.  All you have
Great idea!  That would be an incentive to make the first purchase, too.

NoMoreNoory

Yet another Knapp Sunday wasted on UFOs.
Sigh

Dave Paulides with Noory tomorrow.
Double sigh

Lilith

Quote from: Dateline on June 23, 2019, 02:17:14 PM

How embarrassing,  LOL

Dr. MD MD

I thought it was a decent show but Knapp clearly had a hard time corralling that 80 year old guy who was sggesting that Knapp should just book him for a whole show so he could continue to develop minate and ride roughshod over the host. ;D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2019, 10:35:00 AM
I thought it was a decent show but Knapp clearly had a hard time corralling that 80 year old guy who was sggesting that Knapp should just book him for a whole show so he could continue to develop minate and ride roughshod over the host. ;D

That guest totally dominated the listener call-in people!

Dateline

It's time for a  "Grampers Pampers" Update!

Grampers has a new app to make those changes when you just can't do or take a Selfie.

The new App to download is "Doobers".

To operate the new App, all you have to do is enter your location and your change agent or change agents, as required for heavy lifting, will be there for you.  "Doobers"  will pick you up and deliver you a new "Grampers Pampers."  Anytime, anyplace, and anyways.

They will make the change for you.  All you have to do is make the call to "Doobers."

When you have to Do Do, use the new "Doobers" app.

Another one of George's phonies, still talking about the phony 12/21/2012 date. When the blind caller was hoping for a free trip to Lourdes, it reminded me about the fund that George was going to set up to help his listeners. Whatever happened to that? And whatever happened to George's "lets all get fit together"  campaign, where he would lead all his fat, unhealthy fans in a daily exercise routine? All of these initiatives that don't make money for George, go no-where, but the ones that make him more money go on, and on, and on.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on June 26, 2019, 05:34:45 AM
... All of these initiatives that don't make money for George, go no-where, but the ones that make him more money go on, and on, and on.
Poor Toronto.  And Asheville.  And invaded cities everywhere.  Jorch's blitzkrieg stumbles on.

He should start a fund to save all of his victims.

George has developed an annoying habit of answering callers questions (directed at the guests) himself. It's discourteous to both. If he wants to add his paint-by-numbers opinions he should do so after the guest has a chance to answer.

Jojo

What did they say about praying for Tom?

Has George always talked to his own mind on the air?  "Guest, I guess you don't get to answer that because nano time doesn't exist for us".  How did Art deal with getting the ads in on time?  Guest hosts don't adhere to it.  Why does George stress out?

I'm beginning to think George has a minor form of autism because of the way he latches onto some bizarre topic which then orbits inside his brain in a never-ending loop. Example: who else on planet earth has spent two seconds thinking about how Jack Benny, Jimmy Durante and Bing Crosby would not be popular or have there own tv shows if they were alive today? George has been obsessed with this.

His latest fixation is with a news story about how the brain is the last thing to shut-down in a human body at death. Perhaps this intrigues his morbid nature, or perhaps it triggers the trauma he described seeing his friend in a coffin. Whatever the reason, this latest fixation seems bound to join dead-friend-in-his-coffin ,  bigfoot-returning-fish-to-fisherman,  and invisable-hand-on-the-steering wheel, as topics repeated over and over again. These tired old moth-eaten stories might actually be entertaining if I was playing a drinking game with friends, but hearing it at work sounds like so much inane prattle. What a strange man he is.

I guess the UFO reporting biz is slow. Ol' Peter Davenport reduced to a UFO sighting from 1997 tonight.

If Coast was a sick old dog you'd take it behind the barn and put it out of its misery with a shotgun.

Lilith

A bit gloomy, but we have Richard Syrett tonight.

expat

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2019, 08:06:03 AM

AlternativeBullshit cancer treatments

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: expat on June 28, 2019, 09:37:38 AM
AlternativeBullshit cancer treatments

Name calling without explaining what you mean or backing up your argument?! I’m disappointed, fam. You’re better than that. :(

Uncle Duke

Quote from: brig on June 28, 2019, 08:06:03 AM

I'm sure they will also cover the large number of people bilked out of their life saving by hucksters pushing bullshit treatments on desperate peop

I'm sure they will also cover the large number of people bilked out of their life saving by hucksters pushing bullshit treatments on desperate cancer victims.

AvDaBr

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 28, 2019, 09:59:49 AM
I'm sure they will also cover the large number of people bilked out of their life saving by hucksters pushing bullshit treatments on desperate cancer victims.

Perhaps it's an indictment on conventional cancer treatments that people are willing to be bilked out of their life savings.  And the conventional way probably isn't cheap either.

Turning course, Stephen Cohen is one of my favorite guests these days. 

Uncle Duke

Quote from: AvDaBr on June 28, 2019, 11:08:06 AM
Perhaps it's an indictment on conventional cancer treatments that people are willing to be bilked out of their life savings.  And the conventional way probably isn't cheap either.

Turning course, Stephen Cohen is one of my favorite guests these days.

Interesting choice of the word "indictment," infers near criminally responsibility on the part of conventional medicine because cancer treatmens aren't 100% successful.  Having lost four family members, including my mother and brother, to the disease I'm aware of the limitations of oncology.  No cancer treatment is full proof.  There are many variables involved, however,  including type/location of the cancer, stage of the cancer when diagnosed, heredity, patient's overall health, etc.  None of those factors make any difference, however, in the probability of a cure resulting from coffee enemas, apricot pits, and other "alternative cures" because they don't work period.

The real criminal act here is taking money from and giving false hope to deserpate people to whom conventional medicine was truthful about its limitations.  There must be a special place in Hell for those type people.

Sugaree

Coast to Coast has gotten better this year. 8)

Dateline

Norry just continues to stick with Coast like spit out bubblegum to a shoe that has stepped on it on a hundred degree plus blacktop  in the middle of July.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 28, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

Immune supports is the cutting edge of cancer treatment.  It's also been the mainstay of cancer treatment in naturopathy for an era.  Nutrition has a big role in supporting the immune system.

http://www.cancer.ca/en/about-us/news/national/2014/boosting-the-immune-system-to-defend-the-body-against-cancer/?region=on

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/05/190528120444.htm