• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

Just tuned in.  Have I missed anything interesting?

Jojo

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 01:30:27 AM
Just tuned in.  Have I missed anything interesting?
Yes, George caresses the word "actress" every time he thinks of one.  What's it to him?

George, the word is "actor".  Actor, actor, actor.  "Actress" went out with "stewardess" and "waitress" and "fireman" and "mailman".  We have actors, flight attendants, servers, fire fighters and mail carriers.  And we don't caress the words.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 02:45:21 AM
Yes, George caresses the word "actress" every time he thinks of one.  What's it to him?

George, the word is "actor".  Actor, actor, actor.  "Actress" went out with "stewardess" and "waitress" and "fireman" and "mailman".  We have actors, flight attendants, servers, fire fighters and mail carriers.  And we don't caress the words.

Amazing.

Steve Quayle's always worth a few loffs. Hopefully George doesn't rein him in like the last time

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 13, 2019, 08:44:04 AM
Steve Quayle's always worth a few loffs. Hopefully George doesn't rein him in like the last time
Guffaw.  Just insert the word "actress" and he'll won't notice the rest.

ItsOver

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 13, 2019, 08:44:04 AM
He'd make a good regular replacement for LMH.  The best thing about Quayle is he usually keeps talking while Jorch catches up on his sleep. 

Dateline

Norry does not need an actress, he has a gang of roadies that follows him and his "team" to all of his personal appearances, speaking engagements, and live events.  This is said to be a gang of give or take five, and they are all under thirty.  They give comfort and solace to the needy.  Yeah, right. 

This was the word at my most recent paranormal Happy Hour, so you know it is vetted.

Juan

I haven’t heard Quayle in years. I may listen. He’s a hoot.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 13, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
Norry does not need an actress, he has a gang of roadies that follows him and his "team" to all of his personal appearances, speaking engagements, and live events.  This is said to be a gang of give or take five, and they are all under thirty.  They give comfort and solace to the needy.  Yeah, right. 

This was the word at my most recent paranormal Happy Hour, so you know it is vetted.
Pics! 

Dateline

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
Pics!

I think there is  a pic of them with him singing at Contact in the desert floating around on this thread, but their  identity had not been disclosed. The group is fungible, however.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 13, 2019, 11:04:56 AM

OMG - Look what I found!  The information was vetted, but the ladies themselves were vexxed!

BEFORE

DAY AFTER

WildCard

Quote from: Sixteen on June 13, 2019, 05:27:48 PM
OMG - Look what I found!  The information was vetted, but the ladies themselves were vexxed!

BEFORE

DAY AFTER

this is a perfect template for so many things.
i reserve the right to steal it.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 13, 2019, 04:44:37 PM
I think there is  a pic of them with him singing at Contact in the desert floating around on this thread, but their  identity had not been disclosed. The group is fungible, however.

BEFORE

DAY AFTER

Jojo

Quote from: WildCard on June 13, 2019, 05:38:07 PM
this is a perfect template for so many things.
i reserve the right to steal it.
Thanks  :).  Liberace might swing you a deal...

Coast thanks to George, Tommy and Lisa is now complete trash. 90% of the shows are medical and nutritional snake oil, healing hokum and woo woo wack-a-doodles of all kinds.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 14, 2019, 01:55:29 AM
Coast thanks to George, Tommy and Lisa is now complete trash. 90% of the shows are medical and nutritional snake oil, healing hokum and woo woo wack-a-doodles of all kinds.
They're no doubt getting paid by outfits like Youngevity, Wallach's scam, to basically run infomercials with "golly, gee" Noory.  Their typical audience doesn't know the difference so I'm sure that operation just sees it as another way to pull in some more bucks.

expat

I snoozed through most of last night but came briefly awake to hear Steve Quayle come up with this little gem: "We only see a small part of the visible light spectrum".

**guffaw

Jackstar

Quote from: expat on June 14, 2019, 07:44:56 AM
this little gem: "We only see a small part of the visible light spectrum".

**guffaw

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2011/08/6-animals-that-can-see-or-glow-in-ultraviolet-light/243634/

Sure, because birds and bees see invisible light. You're reaching here.

Jackstar

So the bees are flying around using Braille? That would certainly help explain all the colony collapse disorder.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Juan on June 13, 2019, 04:13:29 PM
I haven’t heard Quayle in years. I may listen. He’s a hoot.

I'd like to know what Quayle's annual speed budget is.

Oh man I didn't know Quayle was on before the lucid dreaming bore. Quayle NEVER disappoints.

He had some photos last night from god knows where and he is describing one of them in his loud bluster

'YOU CLEARLY SEE AN AZTEC PRIEST HOLDING THE SEVERED HEAD OF AN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL'  i lost it

and George as always played the part of credulous idiot replied with 'amazing' or 'unbelievable'

Quayle says the Aztecs and Incas didn't build their impressive pyramid structures, aliens did with their superior alien technology, George offers 'by levitation maybe'

Lilith

Juan

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 14, 2019, 10:00:47 AM
Oh man I didn't know Quayle was on before the lucid dreaming bore. Quayle NEVER disappoints.

He had some photos last night from god knows where and he is describing one of them in his loud bluster

'YOU CLEARLY SEE AN AZTEC PRIEST HOLDING THE SEVERED HEAD OF AN EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL'  i lost it

and George as always played the part of credulous idiot replied with 'amazing' or 'unbelievable'

Quayle says the Aztecs and Incas didn't build their impressive pyramid structures, aliens did with their superior alien technology, George offers 'by levitation maybe'
Some theorists think some of the stones were made in place.  Like this drexecl University guy:
"Barsoum, a professor of materials engineering, said microscope, X-ray and chemical analysis of scraps of stone from the pyramids "suggest a small but significant percentage of blocks on the higher portions of the pyramids were cast" from concrete."
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/africa/23iht-pyramid.1.12259608.html

Jojo

Quote from: expat on June 14, 2019, 08:29:13 AM
Ultraviolet is specifically not part of the visible spectrum.
Well, I guess for bees, they're saying some of it is.
https://news.ncsu.edu/2011/07/wms-what-bees-see/