• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 26, 2019, 10:28:45 PM
The sole reason I post here is to reach the many lurkers who read this. I want to expose the phony "Lightworker". Having been an (unpaid) astrologer for 30 years, and having traveled to many of the exotic locals mentioned on C2C, I am in a position to refute Snoorge's simonist, huxster guests when they peddle their fabrications and false doctrines. Anyone with a modicum of life experience could be doing the same. Any lurkers out there with the expertise to expose these phonies, it is time for you to step up to the plate.

There are, or have been, a good number of people here who have exposed many of the C2C guests over the years.  My favorite was the gent who wrote a very detailed explanation about what a poser Dave Paulides is, complete with telling the story of Paulides getting laughed off the stage at a national search & rescue conference

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 26, 2019, 10:12:41 PM
C2C purports to cover conspiracies... yet the biggest conspiracy of all are the extreme measures undertaken to prop up, salve the wounded ego of, and keep on the air, a lazy, no-talent buffoon for so many years. In the words of  old tangle tongue: there are no coinkydinks. I don't hate George, I just feel utter disgust and contempt for him.

Happy Memorial Day  haterz!
He's kinda cute.

expat

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 26, 2019, 10:28:45 PM
The sole reason I post here is to reach the many lurkers who read this. I want to expose the phony "Lightworker". Having been an (unpaid) astrologer for 30 years, and having traveled to many of the exotic locals mentioned on C2C, I am in a position to refute Snoorge's simonist, huxster guests when they peddle their fabrications and false doctrines. Anyone with a modicum of life experience could be doing the same. Any lurkers out there with the expertise to expose these phonies, it is time for you to step up to the plate.

Phonies 'R' Us...
https://dorkmission.blogspot.com/

AZZERAE

CAUTION. Malwarebytes blocks that link, reporting a possible trojan.

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on May 27, 2019, 02:28:34 AM
He's kinda cute.
Now you've done it.  Jorch, heading your way, soon, with lots of crooning.  Get your accusations of misogyny ready.

http://youtu.be/ezI74z9RD4g

albrecht

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 27, 2019, 11:41:21 AM
Viking artifacts in Arizona!? I'll listen and hope K_Dubb does also.
Best wishes on making it through Doc Wallet's cohort for the first half of the "shplit" show.

Psychic reading shows are the worst. Hucksters preying on the desperate and gullible

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 26, 2019, 09:17:13 PM
Elizondo will do his normal "hit & run" appearance without taking calls.  Knapp has to protect his latest meal ticket.

I was thinking more about Vallee but I fell asleep before they got to him.

Jojo

George just said that growing back hair can be challenging for some.

Grammar is everything, g!

ItsOver

I wonder how Jorch's back feet are doing.

"I was jumping over chairs and knocking them over with my back feet." - Jorch Noory

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.msg3#msg3

Dateline

I crave a man with a hairy back, so animalistical. GRRRRR!

albrecht

Some bait-n-switch going on. Not much talk about "Vikings in the Desert" but the Mason guest supports the Georgia Guidestones and does want to control population- though he says by "education."  Not too much Viking talk and even Runestone discussion was brief and more about Norry's obsession with on-demand tv and show in which people texted but you can't read the texts. Or something. 

On the plus side "Pharmacist Ben" didn't know Norry was in the Navy.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2019, 06:37:10 PM

...On the plus side "Pharmacist Ben" didn't know Norry was in the Navy.
Ha!  Did he come to regret that admission?  It should have been worth ten minutes or so of Jorch talking about his days of sailing a desk.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2019, 06:37:10 PM
Some bait-n-switch going on. Not much talk about "Vikings in the Desert" but the Mason guest supports the Georgia Guidestones and does want to control population- though he says by "education."  Not too much Viking talk and even Runestone discussion was brief and more about Norry's obsession with on-demand tv and show in which people texted but you can't read the texts. Or something. 

On the plus side "Pharmacist Ben" didn't know Norry was in the Navy.

Oh I'm sorry I missed it.  Funny, there already is an inverse relationship between education and number of children.  Taken to its logical conclusion you could say there's something about higher education that, in evolutionary terms, makes one unfit -- a view which, looking around me, I heartily endorse.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 28, 2019, 06:45:38 PM
Ha!  Did he come to regret that admission?  It should have been worth ten minutes or so of Jorch talking about his days of sailing a desk.
You could tell Norry was a bit upset and "Pharmacist Ben" back-peddled and thanked him for his service (such as it was.) Somehow I see a McHale's Navy type of situation there. But not as funny.

Morgus

Noory mentioned he will have his mom on for a bit tonight in honor of her 90th birthday today...

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2019, 06:49:39 PM
You could tell Norry was a bit upset and "Pharmacist Ben" back-peddled and thanked him for his service (such as it was.) Somehow I see a McHale's Navy type of situation there. But not as funny.
Heh, heh, heh.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 28, 2019, 06:49:13 PM
Oh I'm sorry I missed it.  Funny, there already is an inverse relationship between education and number of children.  Taken to its logical conclusion you could say there's something about higher education that, in evolutionary terms, makes one unfit -- a view which, looking around me, I heartily endorse.
Ha. I say the same thing about eye-glasses, allergy medicine, modernity, and some other stuff. We are defeating Darwin- and by such allowing weaknesses into our bloodlines.  Joking aside, his point was that. Especially in women the higher the education, the less family-size. Not quite sure how the Georgia Guidestones and population control got to be the subject. Wasn't paying close attention once I realized no Viking In Desert talk.

You didn't miss much. Norry compares everything to a movie, per normal. In this case "Indiana Jones" because the guest likes old relics, runestones, etc. But he was all over the place and didn't focus on promised subject(s.) Promoting some new tv show and book, apparently. Now they on the Ark Of the Covenant and the usual stuff. But not in a good way.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 28, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
Noory mentioned he will have his mom on for a bit tonight in honor of her 90th birthday today...
Ma Noory!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 28, 2019, 06:57:14 PM
Ma Noory!
No S-E-X talk tonight by a guest or caller. It is a family show people.  Having said that, good for her and happy birthday and many more. Hope Norry sent her something nice, iHate Media, Inc certainly pays him enough so he could spring for something nice.

His comment about Kon Tiki was clueless... like he knew the word and somehow connected it with a trip across the ocean, but didn't know about Heyerdahl, or anything else about it.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on May 28, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

OK, nice.

albrecht

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 28, 2019, 08:02:20 PM
His comment about Kon Tiki was clueless... like he knew the word and somehow connected it with a trip across the ocean, but didn't know about Heyerdahl, or anything else about it.

Yep. And I'll bet the ONLY reason he knew it was from the more recemt film popping up on hos Netflix. If I could turn back time I would demand Art interview Heyerdahl. Would be fascinating. Very interesting man and theories/experiences. Met once but just in passing. But would be great interview with Art.

Morgus

Noory just surprised his 90 year old mom with Pat Boone singing a song to her

Jojo

Ma Noory was pleasantly not as yielding as other guests who George tries to cut short!  She went on to talk about getting to ninety, and said she closes her day with prayers.  "But you listen to Coast sometimes, too, right?" replied George - right up there with prayers.

The producers played a special electronic music birthday song with her name in it.

She said George took her out for her birthday.  She drives, pulls weeds and volunteers!  At 90!

Dateline

You know what this means don't you?  Norry will be on the air at least until he is at least ninety.