George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Uncle Duke

Quote from: 14 on May 06, 2019, 12:53:01 PM
First guest was great.

Yes, we have to give the guest, any guest, a lot of credit anytime George does a halfway decent interview.

Lilith

Lilith

C'mon George, you know a black hole is different from a wormhole.  ::)

Lilith

I'll confess, this is much better than listening to Dave Schroeder.

TidePods Dave.  :)

Lilith

Don't get all worked up now George.

Try to keep calm.

Lilith

Oh Dear, please don't get George philosophising about soup.

Jojo

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 12:01:34 AM
Let's hope it's not alphabet soup...  And that it isn't too hot, either.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 12:01:34 AM

"Soup, I just don't get it!"

Lilith

EH!

Maybe I'll try it IF Senda doesn't "go live" tonight.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2019, 07:27:22 AM

"Soup, I just don't get it!"

"Water is the soup of the Earth" - George Snoory.

It use to be my old signature on the old Streamlink CoastRiders forum.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 11:11:06 AM

EH!

Maybe I'll try it IF Senda doesn't "go live" tonight.
Doc Wallet.  Again.  LOL.  Thanks, PremRat.

Morgus

Again last night, Noory told a guest that imagine what Einstein could have done with a computer!
Noory's tiny brain still can't figure out the big bang theory.

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2019, 11:11:54 AM
"Water is the soup of the Earth" - George Snoory.

It use to be my old signature on the old Streamlink CoastRiders forum.
Is this a real Norry quote? What was the subject that led Norry to this profound statement?

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on May 07, 2019, 03:18:59 PM
Again last night, Noory told a guest that imagine what Einstein could have done with a computer!
Noory's tiny brain still can't figure out the big bang theory.
Did he ponder how much "firepower" he has in his smartphone?  Or the wonders that would happen if only dolphin had hands? Or how to raise a baby to be "mean," maybe be kicking it?

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2019, 12:24:40 PM
Doc Wallet.  Again.  LOL.  Thanks, PremRat.
I am waiting for Doc to come out AGAINST eating eggs. Sort of like Norry's health expert who now, suddenly, supports vaccines after years of ranting against them. It sorta of has confused Norry who tried to figure it out the other night. Nuance is lost on him. The "expert" actually made a bit of sense. There are different diseases, different vaccines, various cost/benefit considerations, etc. But Norry desires a simple-minded, black-white solution.

Last Night George opined that "Internet haters" only have the guts to write insults if they remain anonymous. By his definition, I am an "Internet hater". Yet I have never concealed my identity here, and I use a genuine photo of myself. I'm fairly sure that no-one who posts here would refuse to give their actual name, but why bother when the only person who gives a flying  **** about this issue is George. I don't hate him, I'm just irritated that a narcissistic lazy half-wit has coasted along for so many years. I am extremely perplexed that some of his fans actually think George is a good interviewer. Recently a caller said George was second only to Terry Gross as an interviewer. Now I can't stand Terry Gross, but she is a damn good interviewer. Just goes to show what dim-bulbs NPR listeners are. Still, George being super dumb would not be enough to make me post here. This is the only chat room I have ever posted in. I do so because George and his simonist, create-your-own-reality huxsters are harming his intellectually-challenged listeners. Mr. worker-in-the-light either fails to realize, or does not care, that the worst spiritual crime is to peddle false doctrines.

A year ago I finally got an internet device. Now that I no-longer must go to the library to log in, I have something I've never had before - a search history. Every phrase that I have ever typed into google on this device, will always come up in my search history and auto-complete if I type it into google a second time... except for one phrase. Even after typing: George Noory sucks into google on this device hundreds of times in the past year, it never comes up in my search history and it never auto-completes. Funny thing, that.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2019, 05:21:36 PM
I am waiting for Doc to come out AGAINST eating eggs. Sort of like Norry's health expert who now, suddenly, supports vaccines after years of ranting against them. It sorta of has confused Norry who tried to figure it out the other night. Nuance is lost on him. The "expert" actually made a bit of sense. There are different diseases, different vaccines, various cost/benefit considerations, etc. But Norry desires a simple-minded, black-white solution.
Since Clyde Lewis has switched from PremRat to Sun Broadcast, I'm curious to see if he'll still have Doc Wallet on to do his infomercials.  I'm hoping PremRat is the primary culprit pushing the vet scammer and he'll just stick with Jorch's house of suckage.

ItsOver

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 07, 2019, 05:21:47 PM
Last Night George opined that "Internet haters" only have the guts to write insults if they remain anonymous. By his definition, I am an "Internet hater"...

Ha!  Jorch and his "haterz."  Did he also talk about "rat eaters?" ;)

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2019, 05:51:29 PM
Ha!  Jorch and his "haterz."  Did he also talk about "rat eaters?" ;)

Iz calling people haters, hate speech?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on May 07, 2019, 07:07:40 PM
Iz calling people haters, hate speech?
Heh, heh.  Jorch hates "thuh haterz."

ItsOver

We're just having fun in Liberace's playpen, pointing out the obvious about Jorch.  Meanwhile, Jorch engages in hate speech on public airwaves. ;)  ;D

BellHop

It just dawned on me - did JC and Oscar ever have that debate Jorch promoted one time?

Lilith

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on May 07, 2019, 05:21:47 PM
Last Night George opined that "Internet haters" only have the guts to write insults if they remain anonymous. By his definition, I am an "Internet hater". Yet I have never concealed my identity here, and I use a genuine photo of myself. I'm fairly sure that no-one who posts here would refuse to give their actual name, but why bother when the only person who gives a flying  **** about this issue is George. I don't hate him, I'm just irritated that a narcissistic lazy half-wit has coasted along for so many years. I am extremely perplexed that some of his fans actually think George is a good interviewer. Recently a caller said George was second only to Terry Gross as an interviewer. Now I can't stand Terry Gross, but she is a damn good interviewer. Just goes to show what dim-bulbs NPR listeners are. Still, George being super dumb would not be enough to make me post here. This is the only chat room I have ever posted in. I do so because George and his simonist, create-your-own-reality huxsters are harming his intellectually-challenged listeners. Mr. worker-in-the-light either fails to realize, or does not care, that the worst spiritual crime is to peddle false doctrines.

A year ago I finally got an internet device. Now that I no-longer must go to the library to log in, I have something I've never had before - a search history. Every phrase that I have ever typed into google on this device, will always come up in my search history and auto-complete if I type it into google a second time... except for one phrase. Even after typing: George Noory sucks into google on this device hundreds of times in the past year, it never comes up in my search history and it never auto-completes. Funny thing, that.

Snoory's guru act, is what I find most unattractive about him.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 07, 2019, 05:46:58 PM
Since Clyde Lewis has switched from PremRat to Sun Broadcast, I'm curious to see if he'll still have Doc Wallet on to do his infomercials.  I'm hoping PremRat is the primary culprit pushing the vet scammer and he'll just stick with Jorch's house of suckage.

Curiois about Clyde's show going elsewhere. I'm not expert in how/why radio shows work but curious. Because he was having RCH and Alex on recently. And also had aome show where he mentioned he couldnt take CBD, I think, bit still runs commercials for some "Ferrari of CBD" stuff so good that founder can't explain benefits "because the suits will get him." But I like him despite plugs  sometimes. He against UN agendas and anti free speech movement so I will abide.